D.U.W
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vote For Dangerous Under-Rated Wrestling
Vote every 3 hours!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Iceman vs Alexis Luciano

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dave Johnson
Admin
Dave Johnson

Number of posts : 1007
Registration date : 2008-03-27

Iceman vs Alexis Luciano Empty
PostSubject: Iceman vs Alexis Luciano   Iceman vs Alexis Luciano I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 10:15 am

RP Deadline: 4/10/08
Show Date: 4/12/08
Max RPs: 3

Iceman vs Alexis Luciano
Two very hot superstars out of DUW. These two are not the best of friends, but when it comes down to this, anything can happen. The Main Event of the night, might end in a bang!

RP Here!
Back to top Go down
https://duwforums.forumotion.com
D-ToX

D-ToX

Number of posts : 290
Registration date : 2008-03-29

PostSubject: Re: Iceman vs Alexis Luciano   Iceman vs Alexis Luciano I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 11:10 pm

Camera cuts to the inside of iceman’s Chevy impala, he’s sitting, laid back in the drivers seat, the trees can be seen outside disappearing in a flash, as the car hurdles passed at an intense speeds, iceman’s shifts thought the gears building up even more speed as he continues to drive up the highway.
Iceman vs Alexis Luciano L_262c7ef6d3449ca85cca3af56dc381df

Iceman: well, the time has come, fuck, well it had to happen didn’t it. I never thought that when I came to this Fed that I would have to do what I have to do next Saturday. I’ve travelled the world fighting, I have been beating guys from Jerusalem to Japan, England to Egypt, and America to Amsterdam, but I have never had to do what you have forced me to do, Alexis.

It’s not that fact you’re a spoilt bitch. Or the fact you’re from Los Angeles CA. the main problem I have with you is you’re a 5 foot 7 inches, 120 pound women. Now will you look at those stats of yours and compare them to mine 6 foot 7 inches, 245 pounds of hardcore, heavy hitting, never give up, smash mouth son of a bitch.

What do I do Alexis, this is my first match in DUW, I can’t back out, so I what do I do, let you win, lay down for the one, two, three. That’s not in my natures. So I have to fight. I have a habit of hurting people. I never wanted to fight you. I wanted to teach you a lesson. So I took your boy Jake up to the highest balcony in the DUW arena, to put some fear into you. And show you who you were messing with. Now lets not get are selves confused, you didn’t give a shit about are friend Jake. So like the intellectual I am, I had a back up plan. Took your little doggy KIKI, and don’t worry you will get her back, nice and safely, if you do what I tell you.

Iceman turns of the highway and drives towards the next town. Taking all the corners at high speeds.

Iceman: What’s going to happen, when we step in that ring together, is that you’re going to lie down on the mat. I’m going to slowly lie down and put one arm over you and mister referee will count the fall. Then you’re going to get out of my ring. The announcer will announce my victory.

Iceman suddenly brakes outside a row of shops.

Iceman: Then after your fine ass leaves the arena, I will challenge any real wrestler to a match and give the people the main event they came to see.

I mean damn it Alexis, what the fuck were you thinking. I mean, you don’t pick fights with people who are as unstable as I am. I have this terrible feeling that you’re not going to take my advice, and are actually going to try fighting me.

Iceman hits his head of the steering wheel, and the sound of the horn fills the air.

Iceman: don’t make me do it Alexis, its both of are first shows, don’t let it be your last. Don’t; make me ruin those good looks with my fists. And just think if I am forced to fight, I might have to pick you up and break your nice long neck with my patented ICE’PICK, that move has ended a lot of peoples carers, I really don’t want to add you to that list. I really don’t.

Iceman steps out of the car. The camera follows him around, he leans against the fender. The street is deserted.

Iceman vs Alexis Luciano FigA

Iceman: I don’t think I can control myself, because, well normally, I like to use weapons and hitting someone with a chair or stapling there mouth shut, kind of satisfies my need to hurt people. But I don’t plan on doing that in this match. So if I do have to fight you, I will fight you hard. And what I fear the most is if, I hit that ICE’PICK and break your neck, I don’t think I can stop my self from locking in the Dragon Sleeper and STOP YOU FROM WALKING EVER AGAIN.

The camera backs away from iceman’s face, as a small smile appears on his face. He tries to hide it but cant.
Back to top Go down
Alexis Luciano

Alexis Luciano

Number of posts : 42

PostSubject: Re: Iceman vs Alexis Luciano   Iceman vs Alexis Luciano I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 1:47 pm

The scene opens up in a lavish hotel suite where Alexis Luciano is preparing for a photo shoot. She is surrounded by makeup artists, hair stylists, photographers, and wardrobe consultants. One of the ladies from wardrobe is showing Alexis some outfits when there is a knock on the door. Alexis looks in the direction of her personal assistant Jessica who is standing idly by.

“Sweetie can you get that?”

Jessica nods and walks over to the door, she opens it to find a member of the DUW camera crew.

Camera guy-”Hey, I’m looking for Alexis. I was hoping to get a few words from her about her match with Iceman.”

Jessica-”Um let me check”

Jessica turns around and looks at Alexis who is watching her curiously.

“Who is it?”

Jessica-”It’s a camera guy, he wants to know if you would be willing to tape a segment right now so you can comment on your match.”

“Yeah whatever, let him in. I could use a break from this stupid photo shoot. Everyone here for the photo shoot go get lost for about 10 minutes okay? I have to take care of something real quick.”

The camera man enters the room with his camera on his shoulder as everyone else begins to file out.

Iceman vs Alexis Luciano 7f20vpTgWL*xk61QDlKxQxEJkmh7BT5ZNQxxv4xQp5Fd3Ig=_l

“So you want to know how I feel about my match with Iceman do you? Well after that crap he pulled before with my assistant and then my dog I’m very much looking forward to this match. It’s going to be the perfect opportunity to beat that deadbeat loser senseless and best of all I can’t get in trouble for the damage I do to him. He might think I’m not going to be much competition for him but that just goes to show that he doesn’t know me very well. You know, for as long as I can remember I’ve always gotten my way, I can’t think of a single time where I was deprived of anything. Why should that change now? But anyway lets just get this over with shall we?”

Camera Guy-”Okay I’ll give you the signal to let you know I’m recording so just say whatever you want.”

The camera guy begins to power up his camera as Alexis looks at Jessica.

“Hey Jess can you fix me a mojito while I‘m doing this? Thanks babe.”

Jessica walks over to the bar area to fix the drink while the camera man signals that he has begun taping.

“Well here we are a few short days away from the official DUW premiere. But not only is this the debut of the DUW, it’s my debut as a professional wrestler. In the first match of my career I get the opportunity to step into the ring with a man who has had the audacity to screw around with my emotions and my life in recent weeks. Iceman has taken it upon himself to be a thorn in my side and make my time here in the DUW a less than enjoyable one. I mean seriously, how can I enjoy my time as a DUW superstar when this big freak is running around threatening the safety and well being of my assistants and my precious dog Kiki. This whole crazy mess started because I told him that I could beat his ass in the ring. Guess Iceman just can’t handle the truth.”

Jessica finishes making the drink and Alexis motions for her to bring it over. Alexis pauses to take a drink of her freshly made mojito before turning and looking into the camera again.

“You know what Iceman? I heard everything you had to say earlier and found it amusing that you think I would actually lie down for you and accept defeat. Sorry to have to disappoint you but hell will freeze over before I ever lay down and let anyone beat me. Maybe you haven’t noticed by now but I’m a girl with an alpha personality and the means of getting anything I could ever dream of. As I’ve said before, I’ve always gotten everything I wanted and all I want right now is retribution for the headaches you have given me in previous weeks. So you can bet that when we get in that ring together for the first time I’m going to make good on my threats. Oh yeah and one more thing Iceman, I WANT MY DOG BACK NOW!”

Alexis glares into the camera for a few long seconds in silence before downing the rest of her drink. She stares at the empty glass and then suddenly tosses it off to the side where it shatters loudly. Jessica looks at Alexis surprised as Alexis just looks back at her with her eyebrow raised.

“What are you looking at? Clean it up.”

Alexis walks over to the couch in the room and glances over in the direction of both the camera guy and Jessica.

“Go outside and bring all those morons back in, I’ve said what I needed to say.”
Back to top Go down
Alexis Luciano

Alexis Luciano

Number of posts : 42

PostSubject: Re: Iceman vs Alexis Luciano   Iceman vs Alexis Luciano I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2008 1:52 pm

After the photo shoot, Alexis and Jessica paid a visit to the tanning salon and then to a few shoe stores to do some shopping. Afterwards Alexis, feeling refreshed and in much better spirits, is ready to head to the arena. Once back in the building, Alexis and Jessica walk to her dressing room. In the room Alexis immediately takes her place in front of the full length mirror and smiles proudly at her reflection as Jessica watches her.

”You know what? No matter how many times I look at myself it never ceases to amaze me just how beautiful I am. I could never get tired of looking at me, could you?”

Jessica looks at Alexis unsurely.

Jessica-”Um no… I guess not.”

”You guess not? What kind of answer is that? I think what you meant to say is that I’m absolutely breathtaking and you feel blessed to be in my presence right?”

Jessica-”Yes that’s what I meant. Sorry. I just didn’t know how to word it quite like that.”

Alexis rolls her eyes and walks away from the mirror and over to the mini-refrigerator on the opposite side of the room. She carefully scans the items, mostly various brands of energy drinks and bottled waters, as she tries to decide what she wants. After careful contemplation Alexis reaches for a bottle of Voss sparking water. She unscrews the cap and takes a long drink as her assistant takes a seat on the couch.

Jessica-”So what did you want to do now Alexis? We can go do some more shopping or I can take you out to get something to eat if you’re hungry.”

”Nah that‘s okay. For some reason I kind of feel like working out. Lately I’ve been having major anxiety with all the Iceman drama so I could use a good workout. Drive me to Rick’s will you.”

Jessica-”Sure.”

Jessica helps put Alexis’ shopping bags away and gathers her gym gear up for her before driving her out to the private gym which is owned by her personal trainer Rick. The pair drive up to the facility where they are met outside by Rick.

Rick-”Hey how’s it going?”

“I’ve been better. I got stuck doing some lame photo shoot today and I’m trying to get ready for this match I have coming up with this giant freakshow named Iceman. Rotten bastard kidnapped Kiki and won’t give her back.”

Rick-”Wow I’m sorry to hear that.”

“Yeah well anyways I just wanted to put a little time in here, maybe swim some laps to relieve my tension.”

Rick-”Okay, I’m going to step out for a moment and run some errands but I’ll be back in about an hour and we can work on that new routine I have you doing. I want you to get strong enough so that you can do those one-arm chin ups.”

“Ugh fine. See you later then.”

Alexis goes to the back entrance while Jessica carries her gym bag. Alexis makes her way to a locker room area with Jessica following right behind her. Alexis sits down on one of the benches as Jessica hands her the bag. Alexis unzips the bag and pulls out a white tank top and a pair of white Juicy Couture track pants. She puts the bag off to the side before rising from her seat to begin changing her clothes as Jessica watches on. After a while, Alexis finishes dressing from her regular clothes to her workout clothes. She takes a moment to tie her long hair up into a simple ponytail before putting on her running shoes and heading out into the main area where all the equipment is. Alexis goes over to a treadmill in the middle of the room and starts it up. She gets on and adjusts the speed to a steady level as Jessica stands at her side and begins to converse.

Jessica-“You know what Lexie? I was thinking that maybe taking on Iceman isn’t such a wise thing for you to do. I mean, he’s so much bigger and stronger than you. You’re great but you’re not wonder woman, I’m afraid you could get hurt.”

“Seriously Jess it’s that same kind of narrow minded way of thinking that kept women from having rights way back in the day. Just because a man is physically more developed than a woman does not make him better than her. You’re really worrying for no reason. I will admit he does have the physical advantage but it’s not impossible for me to beat him. He might sit there and poke fun at the idea of me beating him but I think maybe he’s just scared that maybe I might be right. Oh and by the way, since when does it matter what you think? Just keep your stupid little opinions to yourself and quit worrying.”

Jessica-”Sorry.”

“Speaking of stupid, how’s Jake doing?”

Jessica-”He’s still a little shaken up but doing fine other than that.”

“So when is he coming back to work? The Aston Martin my dad bought me is looking a little dirty and so are the other cars, and my cars don’t clean themselves you know. Besides that I have some projects for him to oversee at the new loft I bought.”

Jessica-”I’ll get in touch with him and let him know.”

“Great. You know what I was thinking? Maybe after I kick Iceman’s ass I’ll get a chance to move on to bigger and better things. Maybe a championship opportunity further down the road. I don’t know about you but I think championship gold is going to look good around my waist don’t you think?”

Alexis cracks a smile as Jessica nods in agreement.

Jessica-”That it will.”

“But first things first I have to prove myself and make the best of this match. Stupid Iceman. It really drives me crazy to know that he has my dog and I don’t know what he’s done to her. Iceman is psychotic and I really wouldn’t put it past him to do something cruel and torturous to her.”

Alexis stares blankly ahead as she continues to run on the treadmill. After a couple minutes of silence Alexis turns off the treadmill and steps off it as Jessica hands her a bottle of water. Alexis unscrews the cap and takes a drink. Jessica then takes a cloth and gently towels Alexis off while she drinks her water.

“Okay enough of this, let’s go swim some laps.”
Back to top Go down
D-ToX

D-ToX

PostSubject: Re: Iceman vs Alexis Luciano   Iceman vs Alexis Luciano I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2008 6:45 pm

(god I hope this still counts, it is the tenth.)

Iceman is driving down a long dirt track in his lowrider, he pulls into what looks like an abandoned warehouse, the dust fills the air as he charges straight in, he then slams on the breaks. Silence

Iceman opens he door and turns and leans out.
Iceman vs Alexis Luciano Jesse_james

Iceman: I didn’t want to have to take it this far.

The camera is already set to record iceman’s every move in the waste land, were this ware house sits, miles away from any one..

Iceman: I am sick of talking, I have gave you a chance, don’t show up to the event, and nobody will get hurt. You do show up and you will, never wrestle again. And now I will prove to whoever watches this clip, on DUW.com, what it is like to mess with me.

Iceman walks to the trunk of his car, he lifts out a sort of dog cage, and places it on a work bench, the camera pans down to see that KIKI is indeed inside, iceman opens up the cage, and holds the dog steady, its shaking with fear

[
Iceman vs Alexis Luciano Yorksh10

Iceman: you made me do this bitch.

Iceman lights up a blow torch, and holds two foot above the terrified dog.

Iceman vs Alexis Luciano Jesse

Cameraman: Whoa dude, hang that’s not cool

Iceman: do your job, and shut the fuck up.

Cameraman: this has gone a bit to far, don’t you think, just put it down, and prove yourself in the ring.

Iceman: Fuck you buddy

He lowers the torch down to the dog. The camera is flung to the floor. The screen is filled with the sight of the rear light from iceman’s car, and the wide open barn doors, were the light hits of the lens.

Cameraman: don’t you… give me… come on…

The sound of barking fills the air and

Cameraman: awwwww you sick fuck.

The cameraman is then flung to the floor, his face is fills the lens of the fallen camera, he is badly burnt.

Iceman: you re one lucky dog.

In the background you see iceman walk back to his car, with the dog safely in the cage, he places it in the trunk, gets in the car and speed of into the sunset.
Back to top Go down
D-ToX

D-ToX

PostSubject: Re: Iceman vs Alexis Luciano   Iceman vs Alexis Luciano I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2008 5:38 am

NEWS ARTICLE: GONE TOO FAR?

Earlier on today, DUW.com visited a local hospital to check up on long time, cameraman Joe Thompson. Who earlier on today suffered a vicious attack at the hands of DUW star Iceman, which has left him scared for the rest of his life.

This morning John received a phone call from Iceman, to go to a remote location to film a promo for the next DUW live event. When john got there he waited 30 minutes for the star to arrive. When he arrived John described his purpose for the promo, as “SICK, TWISTED AND INHUMAN.” John told us that iceman had tried to hurt and maim a small dog owned by his next opponent. But when Mr. Thompson tried to stop the mercy less act, iceman turned the blow torch onto john and cause burns that a doctor described as “so serious, that he is might lose the sight in his right eye,”

The footage was recovered and posted on the website as a supposed scripted Promo, however when DUW.com learnt that john had been hurt in such a way, the clip was removed and the police were informed. The police went to the hotel room of Iceman and took him to the police station for questioning. A statement from police chief Jeff Michael's read as

“This is serious crime that will have to be followed up by a full investigation. However we have no choice, other than to let the wrestling star Alex DeLarge(iceman) go free, until the clips have been identified as real, ant the full story comes out.”

There is going to be a full investigation into what exactly happened today at this warehouse.

When realised we asked iceman for a reason why he would do such a terrible thing, he replied “NO COMMENT”

JOHN THOMPSON had this to add.

“I ask Dave Johnson not to let this man into the ring, he is dangerous, he will hurt whoever he comes up against, please, you need to protect the other stars”

We promise to keep you informed, and wish John a quick recovery.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Iceman vs Alexis Luciano   Iceman vs Alexis Luciano I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Iceman vs Alexis Luciano
Page 1 of 1