D.U.W
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vote For Dangerous Under-Rated Wrestling
Vote every 3 hours!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Alexis Luciano vs Iceman vs The Enigma vs Dari Wheeler

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Dave Johnson
Admin
Dave Johnson

Number of posts : 1007
Registration date : 2008-03-27

Alexis Luciano vs Iceman vs The Enigma vs Dari Wheeler Empty
PostSubject: Alexis Luciano vs Iceman vs The Enigma vs Dari Wheeler   Alexis Luciano vs Iceman vs The Enigma vs Dari Wheeler I_icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 2:44 am

RP Start: Now
RP Deadline: 16/5/08
Show Date: Saturday Night
Where: Green Bay, Wisconsin

#1 Contendership for DUW Dangerous Championship
Back to top Go down
https://duwforums.forumotion.com
D-ToX

D-ToX

Number of posts : 290
Registration date : 2008-03-29

PostSubject: Re: Alexis Luciano vs Iceman vs The Enigma vs Dari Wheeler   Alexis Luciano vs Iceman vs The Enigma vs Dari Wheeler I_icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 6:20 am

Relaxing and Revenge

Iceman is sitting in a Jacuzzi with a cigar. The walls around are covered in elegant art work, the TV in the corner plays previous DUW episodes the ICEMOB promotions film crew enter followed by Dr. Castle.

Iceman: oh, for fuck sack, what do you want now?

Dr. Castle: We need to film this promo early, your flying to London tomorrow.

Iceman: ok let me get dressed

Dr. Castle: no stay there, it’s “iconic”

Dr castle reaches to turn the TV off,

Iceman: don’t touch it, I will use it in the shoot.

The camera crew set up the equipment and focus on the millionaire mobster as he relaxes before his up incoming number one contender fight.

Dr. Castle: Action

Iceman: Wow fighting two guys and a girl, I am sick of fatal for ways, I destroyed Kash in one last week, I wonder who I will decimate this week, lets start

Well, let’s start with my favourite female, the queen of DUW the lovely Alexis. Isn’t it good to see you again, we go back, don’t we.

That night you beat me, the first night. I couldn’t believe it. And I tried to seek revenge, but I have grown up. My life has changed

One thing really sticks, you beat me and it hurts. However you have beat a lot of people, got threw the tournament and lost.Nnow, we meet again, funny isn’t it we fought in the first round and now were both fighting again, and again its for the title. Funny world, but my world none the less.

I have seen you week in, week out beating chumps, proving your worth, and baby your worth a lot. But still … I’m going to tell you a story.

One night, I woke up about two AM,

Time was drifting, this gangster had to do something, anything, so I hit the road and made my getaway, I left my wife in bed, got into my Aston and drove. Those “Restless” feeling, that you caused really got a hold of me. I didn’t know what to do.

I started searching for a better way, a way that I could prove myself again. Nothing happened, but I kept on looking for a sign, right then In the middle of the night But I couldn't…
I couldn't find it though, a sign to get me on track

so I went and got a drink at this sleazy all night bar and I must admit it got the best of me, I mean
I could have drowned, do you realise what you did, you left me stranded, took away my pride
Just another no account fatality. One of many, but that is about to change.

I was drunk, and I drove… I drove home. I realised you aren’t worth it. There are some rules you need to learn, and I will teach you.

You think you are the best, but baby the best is yet to come. I am better than before, and don’t forget if you hadn’t beat me, you wouldn’t be in here, it wont happen again.

I live by very few rules, but one I try to live by is ”Never appear too Perfect” but its just so damn hard for me.

Victory is always possible for the person who never refuses to stop fighting. And when I am done fighting, I will be winning,

Also, Blood is just red sweat, and you will be sweating loads when im done with you. , I know what you want, you want me to be as foolish as last time but I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig, you get dirty; and besides, the pig likes it. And there’s no way im letting you enjoy this fight

This will be are second match, and its clear that you must not fight too often with one enemy, or you will teach them all your art of war. However I don’t think you have seen everything I have got.

I had to fight all my life to survive. They were all against me... but I beat the bastards and left them in the ditch. There’s still enough room for you.

Fighting is essentially a masculine idea; a woman's weapon is her tongue. However, I bet you can taste victory slipping away.

When we fight, there’s no money, there's no weed. It's all been replaced by a pile of corpses and a fight for that title.

Remember you won’t have got here if it wasn’t for me.

The iceman giveth and the Iceman taketh away

Anyway you other two guys, I am aware you guys are good, and that you will bring you’re A game. I am looking forward to beating you both and going for the title. But first and foremost, I want revenge then I will deal you other two. But don’t underestimate my desire for revenge, you get in the way, your going down, Alexis is mine.

And you might think im going for the easiest opponent. If you think that, then you haven’t seen her fight. So when I have done, what I have to do. You guys will be next on my hit list. Then when you want revenge and feel like I do, you wont be able to get close to me, because with my new title shot, I will go and rain DUW.

Get ready,

The DUW Dictator

The Stage Seven Gangster

The “Opium” of the People

The Iceman Cometh and that gold will soon be his prize.

Dr. Castle: brilliant cut it and post it, thanks ice.

Iceman: Get out now, I need to relax.
Back to top Go down
Alexis Luciano

Alexis Luciano

Number of posts : 42

PostSubject: Re: Alexis Luciano vs Iceman vs The Enigma vs Dari Wheeler   Alexis Luciano vs Iceman vs The Enigma vs Dari Wheeler I_icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 2:22 pm

As the fans sit in the arena eagerly awaiting the next bit of DUW action, the arena becomes dim and the lights begin to flash and rotate in a pink and purple color combination. “Feedback” by Janet Jackson can be heard blaring over the speakers and the fans rise to their feet anxiously as Alexis Luciano steps out onto the stage from the curtain area. Alexis has the same contemptuous smirk on her face that she usually does as she stands on the stage with her hands on her hips. She takes a moment to look out at the scene surrounding her. Her consistently bad attitude towards the DUW fans since her debut has not won her much support which is evident by the loud chorus of booing she is greeted with. Alexis rolls her eyes and begins to make her trip down the aisle with her nose stuck up high in the air. As she walks closer to the ring a fan suddenly throws a cup of soda at her. Alexis jumps back startled as the cup barely misses her and instead smashes into the ring steps causing ice to fly up into the air and the drink to splatter everywhere. Alexis looks down and sees soda staining her brand new Versace designed Jacquard platform shoes and silk skirt, both are white in color. Her jaw drops and she gapes in horror at the obvious stains. Alexis is now irate as she looks in the direction the cup was flung at her from. A ringside crew member and the ring announcer rush over to the furious superstar who grabs the microphone from the ring announcer and raises it up to her lips.

“CUT THE DAMN MUSIC! CUT IT NOW!”

Alexis pauses and waits as her music comes to an abrupt stop and the fans cheer at the scene before them. Alexis stomps her foot and begins to shout at the fans.

“WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE? YOU THINK THAT’S FUNNY?”

The fans cheer as Alexis, now red faced with anger, takes off one of her shoes and pitches it into the audience with all her might.

“You think that’s funny too huh?! I hope it hit one of you assholes right in the face!”

Alexis takes off her other shoe and holds it in her hand as she points to the crowd.

“So which one of you spineless bastards did it? Come on don’t be a coward! Who did it?”

Alexis glares at the crowd and watches to see if someone fesses up to it. Much to her delight a kid around the age of ten sitting at ringside points out the guilty fan.

Kid-”He did it! That guy right there in the red hat!”

A satisfied smile creeps across Alexis’ face as she stares down the culprit, a teenager sporting an Iceman t-shirt and a backwards red baseball cap. Alexis points at him.

“Security get the little punk and bring him into the ring! NOW!”

Three members of the security staff swarm the teenager and forcefully drag him over the barrier as Alexis walks up the steps still holding her other shoe. She watches amused as the guy is dragged towards the ring kicking and shouting. Alexis steps into the ring above the middle rope and waits in the center of the ring as the kid is lifted and flung like a rag doll between the ropes. He hits the mat with a hard thud and stares helplessly at Alexis with fear in his eyes as Alexis slowly walks up to him. The guy slowly rises up from the mat holding his arm in pain as Alexis raises the microphone to her lips again.

“You’re not so brave now are you? It’s a lot easier to be a tough guy and make a move when your target isn’t looking isn’t it? You wanna try something now punk?”

The boy shakes his head and looks down sheepishly as Alexis moves her face closer to his.

“I didn’t think so. So what’s your name kid?”

The boy looks up at Alexis and stammers nervously.

Teenage boy- “I, um, my name is, uh-”

“Hurry up and spit it out!”

Teenage Boy- “It’s Derek.”

“Well Derek do you have any idea how much those beautiful pair of Versace platforms that you just ruined cost?”

Derek-”Uh no mam”

“Those shoes run for about $700 a pair. You got that kind of money Derek?”

Derek-”No. But-”

“Sshhh! Shut up. You were so big and bad when you were flinging your trash at me while I wasn’t looking but now you’re standing her stuttering like a little bitch. As if it wasn’t bad enough that you decided to destroy my new shoes now you’re standing here in front of me telling me that you can’t afford to replace them. So tell me Derek, how are you going to make this up to me?”

Derek stares open mouthed as he tries to figure out something to say. Alexis stares down at the shoe in her hand and then back up at Derek.

“It’s okay Derek. Don’t strain that pea sized brain of yours trying to think of something to say. I have an idea, lean a little closer so I can tell you…”

Derek begins to lean his face closer when all of a sudden Alexis smashes him square in the face with her platform shoe as hard as she can. Derek falls to the mat and lays barely moving clutching his face in agony. Alexis stands over the fallen boy and stares down at him happily.

“Fair’s fair bitch! You take a shot at me I take a shot at you! At least I had the guts to do it to your face while you were looking! Aww is that blood I see dripping on the mat?”

Alexis takes a closer look and sees a single stream of blood running from Derek’s head and onto the ring canvas.

“Wow my bad, I guess I got you with the pointy part. Not what I intended on doing but I guess I just got lucky.”

The smile on her face fades as she notices the Iceman t-shirt her now prone victim is wearing.

“Oh my god are you serious? Now it all makes sense! You Iceman fans are just as gutless as he is! It figured you would be one of his fans wearing his stupid little shirt. I wonder what he’s going to think about this? He loves his fans so this is bound to piss him off. But that’s okay, I could care less what he thinks. He actually had the audacity to talk about how determined he was and how he was going to beat me in the fourway match. I mean seriously, where does he get off saying that crap? He doesn’t actually believe he’s the biggest competition in this company does he? He hasn’t accomplished a damn thing here! At least I have the track record to back up what I say, what does he have? A pathetic uninspired career that is going to come to an untimely end if he keeps trying to face me. He spewed out all that garbage about beating me trying to look so tough without even realizing that he was biting off more than he can chew! I’ve already kicked his ass once, is he really that desperate to be humiliated again? I guess so. It’s really pathetic that Iceman in all his loser glory is the one you choose to cheer for and admire. I’m the best this company has to offer and yet you’re more than willing to throw crap at me all the while looking up to a good for nothing waste of human life like Iceman!”

Alexis kneels down next to Derek and grabs the shirt from the bottom and tugs it off over his head. She unfolds the shirt and takes time to look over the design. She looks down at Derek for a few long seconds before spitting on his motionless body and pointing at security.

“Get this idiot out of my ring now! I think he’s learned his lesson.”

Alexis watches and waits for security to drag Derek’s limp body from the ring before speaking again.

“So Iceman you sounded pretty sure of yourself earlier when you said you would focus your attention on me in this match and come up with the win. Obviously you were hurt when I beat you the first time, not just physically but emotionally as well. Your fragile psyche is damaged and now you are hell bent on beating me because you feel you have something to prove to yourself now. But if I were you I wouldn’t feel so bad about it, it happens to everyone. I mean it has happened to half the roster already because I’ve beaten every one of my opponents, well except for Jai Killa but he doesn’t count. He’s in a league all his own so there’s no comparing you to him. But you see Iceman, the point I’m trying to make here is that you’re not out on that limb all alone. You have people like Tommy Arrogance, Karnage, and Steve Jones to keep you company because they fell victim to me just as you did. I’m just so good that really nobody stands a chance against me. You found that out the first time you faced me but for some reason it didn’t stick with you. So now you’re running your mouth off again leaving me no choice but to give you a second reality check. If I were you I’d back down and try and save face but I know you’re too stubborn to do what’s logical. So you’re going to get in that ring with me again and it’ll be like a repeat of our first match. I want to win, hell I HAVE to win. I only have one loss to my name and I can’t afford to add another. Not just out of pride but so that I can move on to another DUW title opportunity. But let’s not forget that you and I aren’t the only ones in this match. We also have to factor in The Enigma and Dari Wheeler. This is my first time facing either of them so you can be damn sure that I’m not going to let them beat me in our first encounter. I’ve watched the Enigma for a while and he’s a pretty impressive guy, but he’s still not on my level. Can’t really comment on Dari Wheeler because I haven’t seen much of him at all. But that’s okay because I don’t need to know much to know that I’m better than him. That mind sound cocky to you but I’m just trying to be honest here. I would hate for any of you to get your hopes up and invest too much emotion in this because you all will end up falling to me just like everyone else. But to Dari and Enigma, as much as I would love to mangle both of you, I’m going to focus on Iceman just as he has chosen to focus on me. So don’t feel bad if I don’t spend too much time kicking the crap out of the two of you, I just think it would be more fun for me to take out all this frustration on Iceman. You wanted your rematch Iceman and know you got it so make the best of it. And by that I mean try not to lose so quickly this time.”

Alexis pauses as she thoughtfully examines the Iceman t-shirt she took from the fan earlier. She motions for a photographer at ringside to approach her and when he does she whispers something to him. The photographer nods and reaches into his pocket where he pulls out a lighter which he hands to Alexis. Alexis takes the lighter, the shirt, and the microphone with her as she climbs out of the ring. She walks up the ramp and to the stage area near the curtains as the cameras stay focused on her. Alexis balls up the t-shirt, places it on the metal stage platform, and kneels down near it. She smiles as she flicks the lighter and watches the flame creep out from it. She moves the flame down to the shirt and watches as the shirt begins to burn. Alexis stands up and takes a step back from the burning t-shirt as she raises the microphone to her mouth one last time.

“Iceman let this by a symbolic gesture of what’s going to happen to your career if you keep messing with me. I recommend you take my advice and back off, before I really do some damage. I’m sure your fans would hate to see your career go up in flames too.”

Alexis stares into the camera for a few lingering seconds before lowering the microphone and slowly backing away from the burning shirt at her feet. A couple of crew members run to the stage with fire extinguishers in hand as Alexis walks through the curtains and the cameras focus back on the flames before fading out.
Back to top Go down
Hardy boyz

Hardy boyz

Number of posts : 127

PostSubject: Re: Alexis Luciano vs Iceman vs The Enigma vs Dari Wheeler   Alexis Luciano vs Iceman vs The Enigma vs Dari Wheeler I_icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 7:49 pm

The fatal-four way!

Tunes from Walls of Jericho fill the weight lifting room.

As the camera enters, we can see The Enigma, apparently doing some agility and weight training.

Danny Cool slips from behind the cameraman as he points towards The Enigma.

DC: Hi kid, how’s training going?

The Enigma: Hi “gangster” looking really terrifying today I see. As for training good I guess. Still some bruises from my match last week, so some muscles are still sore but I have an enormous match coming so I’m just trying to get ready! I don’t want to look like you, you know! Being an idiot is not what’s going to get me to win the match!

DC: Hey man relax, I just saw your promo from last week.

The Enigma: It wasn’t a promo, it’s my history DC.

DC: Man I wish history was that fun when I was back in high school.

The Enigma: Don’t make fucking fun of me DC. I’m not in the mood, my mindset is changing all right? And it has to if I want to keep my “undefeated-streak” record at DUW.

DC: Yeah I now dog, cause you’ve got a big hitter with Iceman, a bitch that, if she wasn’t so damn hot, could be a man and than you got this other kid. Ah shit I forget his name.

The Enigma: Well DC it’s kind off fun that you come to interview me right here. I’ll tell you something about Iceman and Alexis. You know this is my first professional fed I’m in right. So when I got here I didn’t know shit and I trained like my live depend on it! It’s then when I met the Iceman. Real fucked up kid, I had a rough youth but that man has just snapped, plain and simple. But hey you know me right! I’ve got a good relationship with the guy, as far as you can have that with him!

The Enigma laughs…

DC doesn’t really get the joke as he’s probably high as hell, trying to be a real gangsta rapper. So the Enigma continues:

The Enigma: And you know the problem with Iceman is that he can’t let go things that happened in the past! You heard him right? He lies sleepless and night and thinks about his loss to Alexis and blablabla.. I don’t really care actually. The point is that he’s just blowing himself up from the inside that way and he’ll probably loose all of his concentration when he sees Alexis in that ring this saturday.

DC: Yeah dog, I’m with you on that one!

The Enigma: And as for our, how was she referred?

DC: Who?

The Enigma: Alexis.

DC: Oh the hot bitch?

The Enigma: Do you know more then one girl named Alexis?

DC: No

The Enigma: Then yeah dipshit, the hot bitch!

DC: Euhm.. didn’t they call her the queen of DUW?

The Enigma: Yeah Queen or Princess or something. Anyway that was what I was looking for.

They both share a laugh!

The Enigma: So our “Queen” has, in my opinion, sunk even lower then I thought was possible. When she first arrived at DUW, I thought she was just a pretentious bitch from the promo team. But then her dog got stolen by Iceman.

DC: Yeah homie, you don’t do that to a woman as fine as Alexis!

The Enigma: I thought it was great fun... but anyway when Iceman kidnapped the little skunk she got even worse. At that point I thought all she would ever reach here was being someone’s bitch. You know… giving massages after matches and thing like that.

DC: Yahwee!! That would be too good man! I can already feel her gentle hands pleasuring my back and my…

The Enigma: Enough DC, don’t get all horny here will ya!

DC: Sorry Rat I couldn’t help it.

The Enigma: Don’t call me Rat you twit!

DC: Come on man give me a break… what were you saying?! Oh yeah the massaging right?

The Enigma: Yeah. But then she actually really surprised me. I was giving her more credit every time I saw here fight! I have to admit I was impressed! But then what she just did? Come on… what the fuck was that all about!? Kicking the shit out of a teenager with her shoe?

The Enigma pauses.

The Enigma: Sorry let me repeat that and put it in better words. Smacking the shit out of a little defenceless teenager, that was wearing an Iceman shirt?! That’s low bro, I don’t care who you are. That’s very low! And I do mean Alexis, not the kid wearing an Iceman shirt. Although I don’t get that, my shirts are way cooler.

The Enigma clearly shows his shirt to the camera.

DC: So you’re going to kick her ass because of that?

The Enigma: Hell no!

DC: But you just said…

The Enigma: You really don’t get it do you?!

The Enigma sighs.

The Enigma: Iceman and Alexis have been fighting each other, in private as well as in the ring, since they first met. For some reason they just hate each other! So when I’m standing in that ring…I’m going to focus on Dari Wheeler first.

DC: Dari who?

The Enigma: You must have seen him. You know the small kid, blond hair, trying to look like some “naturelover-boy”. Wearing bracelets with grass kind off things on it and he wears this extremely gay shirt with a cow on it!

DC: Oh yeah, I bumped into the kid. He gave me the impression he was scared of me.

The Enigma: Of you?! Shit this is going to be easier then I thought it would. But anyway when Iceman and Alexis are taking each other to the limit I’m going to kick the ‘naitchlovers’ ass and then as we like to say in Europe…When 2 dogs are fighting for a bone, the 3 one runs away with it! And that’s how it’s going to be! Let them try to mutilate each other, I’ll just pick up the win and keep my undefeated-streak at DUW! And more importantly, get my shot at the title.

DC: I think you’ve got something good there.

The Enigma: I know. But if you’ll excuse me. I’ve promised JJ (Jake Jones) to show him my crib. Apparently Jake loves crocodiles.

DC: Yeah man, they make pretty good purses or boots for the bitches aay!!

The Enigma: Fuck you DC!

DC: What?!
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/Itcheeedbro
Dari Wheeler

Dari Wheeler

Number of posts : 256
Registration date : 2008-05-07

PostSubject: Re: Alexis Luciano vs Iceman vs The Enigma vs Dari Wheeler   Alexis Luciano vs Iceman vs The Enigma vs Dari Wheeler I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 1:19 am

Aftershock

Without warning, 'Empty Walls' by Serj Tankian starts to play across the PA system. The crowd reacts in a confused manner - unsure quite who is about to come out, this theme, after all, is entirely unfamiliar to them. When the owner of this music is revealed - Dari Wheeler coming out from backstage, the fans meet him with a mixed reception. Some are delighted to see him again after what he did to the Universal champion Jai Killa the previous week, others, less so - unsure whether or not they like this young newcomer. The somewhat lacklustre response from the crowd doesn't seem to perturb Dari over-much, and he swaggers his way down to the ring, taking his time deliberately, before very slowly sliding into the ring and getting to his feet. He calls for a microphone from ringside, and catches one when it is tossed to him. Dari raises the stick to his mouth, pauses, shooting a grin at the crowd, then starts to speak.

Dari Wheeler | The Epitome of Extreme
DUW... it's good to be here! I'm sure you all caught my first appearance on DUW TV - if you missed it... well, let's just say I lived up to my word and made an impact. I heard Jai Killa needed to take some time off after I destroyed him following his match last week - so either I hurt him so bad he was tossed onto the shelf, or he's so afraid of me he's feigning an injury! Either way, he's not much of a fighting champion - the first challenge he gets, and he goes running like a frightened puppy! I notice his whelp of a brother ended up getting the tar beaten out of him too... nope, last show was not a good day for the Killaz, not good at all...

The young superstar looks to be just getting going, having already unleashed a scathing attack on the Universal champion and his older brother. Obviously Jai's prestigious title has only one ramification for Dari: as a target.

But for those of you who don't know who I am, let me clue you in. My name is Dari Wheeler, and you'd better believe me when I say that I'm as extreme as it can possibly get! Last week was just a small sample of what I can dish out, and none of what I can take! But I'll tell you now - I never give up, I never back down, and I never hesitate to kick things up a notch. Some people used to say they lived by the sword, well, if I had to say the same for myself? I would say I lived by the steel chair. You want hardcore? Look no further than me. What, you think that this is all just hot air and bluster? Do any of you recall a certain company called BLW? Yeah? I won the BLLV title their in my first professional match. Sure, my background lies in the yarding federations of England - but if you had seen me there? You wouldn't doubt my credentials for a second.

Dari doesn't sound arrogant as much as confident, although obviously there is a fine line between the two, and the young man is most certainly treading on it. Whether he will fall to one side or another remains to be seen, it depends whether or not he can back up his mouth with his ring skills.

*sigh* If you still doubt me, then you should tune in to DUW this Saturday, because that's when I make my debt. If you've seen the card, you'll know I'm in a fatal four way, up against Alexis Luciano, Iceman, and the Enigma. Not only that, but this match determines the number one contender for James Blaze's Xtreme Violence championship. This kind of match? This is what I'm all about. Action, high stakes, title opportunity on the line... you can smell the excitement in the air. It's always gratifying to have your ability recognised and acknowledged with this kind of match. Mr. Johnson knows exactly what he is doing, I have to say, so I commend his talents at booking, and promise not to let him down in my début! Okay... let's hear some more about the match, I'm feeling confident about this contest, why? It's not that the opposition is poor, as it assuredly is not, but I have a lot of faith in my own abilities. My opponents, if they are lucky enough to prevent me getting my hands on a weapon, often find me too much of a handful to contain - I'll fly all over that ring and run my hapless foe ragged with my agility and speed. And believe me when I say that I have speed, and lots of it. The Wheelout will see you KO'd in the blink of an eye, and it can come clean out of nowhere, it's really not all that hard to execute - at least for me that is. Nevertheless... if that connects, then you can say goodnight, because nobody gets up once my knee puts them down. And you know what? It's far from the only weapon in my arsenal, I can pull a whole lot more moves out of my sleeve, and I'm capable of performing any one of them in a matter of moments. When I get going - up at full throttle, I can be next to unstoppable.

Sure, anybody can talk a good game, and Dari appears more than capable of doing that, it's not so much trash talk, though, as building up himself in the eyes of the fans, although that's more than a little dubious in effect. He can say he's good all night long, what's more of a challenge is to say why his opponents are bad.

I've spoken about myself for a while, now I think it's time to touch on my opponents in this match. That's right folks! It's your favourite part of any promo, the trash-talking, sit back and enjoy! So... who we looking at? First up, there's Alexis Luciano - insert generic sexist comment here! Nah, I'm pretty damn sure that's all you ever hear when people talk about her, seriously, there's such a thing as creativity... Okay, I swear, here and now, that gender will not come into this at any point. Alexis, you're a good wrestler and all, but... I don't think you're quite good enough to cut it at this level. You got beat by Jai Killa, you win only inconsistently, you have no right to be in the title picture, you don't have the ability! Heck, I know that you've notched up a few wins, but how many of those wins have been against people of main event level? I'll tell you: diddly-squat, that's how many. You've beaten Tommy Arrogance? You've beaten Karnage? I quail before your awesome prowess, you must have mighty in-ring skills to defeat opponents of that calibre. Focusing on Iceman now are you? What kind of a grudge is that? What, you don't deem it necessary to settle some attention on the other guys in the match? I'm afraid you're going to have a harsh time of it if you turn your back on me. It's hard enough to cope with a frontal assault from Dari Wheeler, exposing your rear is asking to be laid out. You said earlier, Alexis, that you wouldn't want to spend too much time kicking the crap out of me. Don't worry, little affronts me about taking out somebody so quickly they don't get a chance to land a shot. Guess what? That's exactly what is going to happen to you this Saturday. Look forward to it.

Dari appears to enjoy using a heavily sarcastic, sardonic tone when cutting a promo in the ring, although the few compliments appeared surprisingly genuine. He seems to acknowledge ability, but most certainly puts more stock into his own.

Next we have Enigma. I caught his victory over Chris Peppers last week in that steel cage match, I have to say, that was impressive – he has some serious hardcore credentials, Not many people, I think, could go toe-to-toe with the big man in a match like that and come out on top, but props to him, he managed it. That, however, is irrelevant as of this week. All I'm focusing on now is the damage that must be lingering from a brutal contest like the one Enigma endured last week. You don't get slammed face first into barbedwire and recover from it in nine days. Trust me, I've been there. So, we've established that the guy can't possibly be at 100%, what else? Well, it looks as though he and I have very similar styles in the ring, up to a point. We both have that extreme vibe, the hardcore spirit that we utilise in order to defeat our opponents with whatever weapon comes to hand at the time. Where we differ is in an area which I have already spoken about: he just can't match my agility and my athleticism, the guy weighs sixty pounds more than me! He might be swift for a heavyweight, but I'll bet that once it comes down to him and me in that squared circle, I'll be able to run rings around him. The fact that he's most likely injured is just a bonus, though I could take Enigma whether he was bloodied and hurting or fresh out of intensive training. Since the only thing he seems to care about is my choice of attire, this'll be easier than I thought it would. Yeah, I wear a cow with a shirt on it, do you want me to give you a nice picture book so you can showcase your knowledge of barnyard animals further? And... gay? What, do you think my t-shirt is attracted to other shirts of its own gender? Since you care so much about what I'm wearing Enigma, I tell you what – I'll give you an extra special close-up of my shorts when my knee takes your head off. I'm looking forward to our match Enigma, but even though you're cut from the same cloth as I am, don't expect me to show you any mercy when we meet in that ring!

This time, Dari's tones seem to hold a sort of grudging respect, almost as though that, although he doesn't really want to, there's no way around recognising that he and Enigma are similar people in the ring. Then again, he also appears to be striving to separate the two of them wherever he can. Perhaps being associated with Enigma irks him in some way?

Finally, there's Iceman, who apparently cometh. Cometh? Do you have a lithp Itheman? Do you thuffer from a thpeech impediment of thome thort? Once again he's decided to focus his attention on one particularly member of this fatal four way, and I can't stress enough how much of a bad idea that is in a match like this. If you allow yourself to be drawn into a single fight in a multi person contest you're just asking for trouble, and if I had a middle name, it would be trouble. (quietly) Man... that metaphor just sounds crap that way... (normally again) Okay! For the sake of being able to use a clichéd trope, you will now all know me as Dari 'Trouble' Wheeler! Basically the primary problem with Iceman is that he takes himself and this business far too seriously, he took a loss so he took a night out drinking and almost crashed his car drunk-driving? What kind of moron goes into a spiral of depression because somebody beat them? I've lost before – although of course never in my professional career, and I didn't become some kind of washed up bum because of it, I merely got up, dusted myself off, and kept on going. Blood, Iceman, is far from red sweat. When you're busted open, you feel the very energy sapping from your body as blood pours out of you. Sweat doesn't cause people to die if they lose a lot of it. Dehydrate maybe, but you can't sweat to death. Trivialising bleeding in that way offends the extreme in me Iceman, so as well as winning the match this Saturday, I'm making it a personal objective to bust you open and prove that point. You call yourself the 'Opium' of the people Iceman, and if you think for one second you're going to walk out of that match the winner, you must be high off your own namesake, because there isn't a chance in hell of that happening.

Dari turns around and walks up to the turnbuckle, quickly mounting it to give himself some extra height.

All three of you had better get that into your head right now: you haven't a chance of beating me, and if you want to avoid a serious beating, you'd be better served not to even try. I'm planning to take DUW by storm, and you guys are just stepping stones on my path to greatness, and this path extends into the far mists of time – Don't think, even for a second, that I'll hesitate to carve my way along this path in any way I can, because if you do... you'll be even more badly beaten than you would be otherwise. Trust me, this company is not going to know what hit it.

'Empty Walls' hits for a second time, and Dari pauses for a moment before performing a twisting back flip from the turnbuckle, ending up facing away from his momentary perch. He tosses the microphone back to ringside and heads for backstage, seemingly indifferent to the crowd, most of which still have not made their minds up about this young man and his incredibly confident – some would say arrogant, demeanour. One thing is for sure: he's going to make a splash.
Back to top Go down
D-ToX

D-ToX

Number of posts : 290

PostSubject: Re: Alexis Luciano vs Iceman vs The Enigma vs Dari Wheeler   Alexis Luciano vs Iceman vs The Enigma vs Dari Wheeler I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 2:51 am

Relaxing just got harder.

The night of the fatal four way has arrived, a kidswitches his computer on, goes directly to the DUW.COM, he scrolls past the advertisements and looks straight at the update board. The headline reads “ICEMAN responds”, the child clicks the video link, it buffers up 0%, 25%, 50%, and 100% the clip kicks in, the young Iceman expands it to widescreen, and we see, the private ICEMOB jet flying threw the bright blue, cloud free sky. The ICEMOB logo fills the screen and iceman appears on the screen, he’s laid back in the chair.

Iceman: Welcome to my final shout before the match, I am flying back from London. I was doing some business, but the less said about that the better.

I would normally be done with what have to say, and start preparing myself, but the actions of my opponents have left me feeling like I need to say something.

Now Enigma, I seriously have no problem with you, I know I can explode sometimes and lose control, but I consider you one of the people in this business that I trust, and I trust you to give me a good match, so good luck and I will see you in the ring, and we will get a drink afterwards.

My main problem is with you Dari; you say a lot of things that confuse me and in a way make me lose respect for you. I will start with the lisp comment, well that just made me laugh. You see the iceman cometh is a little phrase I like to use to warn people like you, because I fear for your safety.

You say I take a loss to seriously, well I doubt that’s possible, you see a loss is a scar. Not a scar of honour, but instead an infected, cancerous, diseased, unholy scar, that will not heal. It is my passion to get revenge that will show you and the rest that if you cross the Iceman, you will get burnt. That might seem ironic, ice and burn, but you see im so cold that bitch it motherfucking burns and that pain I feel will be dished out to you. And Dari, you say you have lost before and you easily move on, well good because when I obliterate you in the match, I will take comfort in knowing that when your lying in a hospital bed, that you won’t be upset that you lost.

Alexis, I discussed you before in full, but I obviously didn’t expect you would so upset. Now I know we have got history, but you have written a new chapter. When you hurt that fan, especially an Iceman fan, it shows how scared you are. Alexis when we meet in that ring with the other two; I will be wearing an iceman shirt, so why don’t you try and do what you did to Derek. Try and take my shirt of and set it on fire, I dare you. It was beautiful and symbolic, and I wanted revenge, I wanted to send a message. So I looked everywhere in England for a person wearing some of your merchandise, but then I remember, no one likes you. When you’re out in that ring, millions of people around the world want you to lose, and you must be proud that.

But I still want to send a message. And I think I found something, but it might work against me, because it might make the Male fans like you a bit more. I look at you in a different way. I have contacts and they no there stuff. So when they said they had found these I was shocked, I mean you didn’t do it for the money your family is rich, so I wonder did you do it for fun.

Iceman lifts up a envelope and pulls out a picture, the camera cant see the image.

Iceman: Damn. It would be a shame to mess that up.

Dr. Castle (out of shot): we will be landing soon.

Iceman: OK

I will see you guys later. And Alexis fuck with my fans and I will fuck with your life.

The Clip ends and the kid shuts the computer down and stands up. There is a knock at the door, it’s the mail man, he hands the kid the large box, the kid places the box on the table, and he rips it open.

Inside there is a few packages he tears them open it is the new Iceman t-shirt.

The kid is revealed as Derek, the teenager that Alexis attacked, he lifts up the note it reads

“Dear Derek

She won’t get a way with it. I have enclosed two tickets for the show, what she did last week was uncalled for, and im sorry you got involved.

The “opium” of the people

Iceman”

Derek: Thank you iceman, thank you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alexis Luciano vs Iceman vs The Enigma vs Dari Wheeler   Alexis Luciano vs Iceman vs The Enigma vs Dari Wheeler I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alexis Luciano vs Iceman vs The Enigma vs Dari Wheeler
Page 1 of 1