D.U.W
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vote For Dangerous Under-Rated Wrestling
Vote every 3 hours!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Delilah vs. Alexis Luciano

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dave Johnson
Admin
Dave Johnson

Number of posts : 1007
Registration date : 2008-03-27

Delilah vs. Alexis Luciano Empty
PostSubject: Delilah vs. Alexis Luciano   Delilah vs. Alexis Luciano I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 6:11 pm

RP Start: Now
RP Deadline: Friday Midnight 23/5/08
Max RP's: 3
Show Date: 24/5/08
Where: Pittsburgh, Pensylvania

Main Event

Delilah LVW Orgasmic Champion comes on our turf thinking shes king bitch. Well Alexis can take care of this, or can she? Find out what the result will be from this controversial match-up.
Back to top Go down
https://duwforums.forumotion.com
Delilah

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Delilah vs. Alexis Luciano   Delilah vs. Alexis Luciano I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 7:57 am

==

Last edited by Delilah on Mon Aug 13, 2012 5:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Alexis Luciano

Alexis Luciano

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2008-03-29

PostSubject: Re: Delilah vs. Alexis Luciano   Delilah vs. Alexis Luciano I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 3:49 pm

After her loss to Dari Wheeler in the Four way match , Alexis Luciano hasn‘t been in the best of moods. The scene opens in a lavish hotel suite where Alexis is shown sitting on the edge of the king sized bed browsing the internet on her pink Sony Vaio laptop. She is staring intently at the screen reading a wrestling blog dedicated to the DUW as her assistant Jessica kneels down next to her waiting to cater to any of Alexis‘ needs. As she comes upon an article written about her, her eyes narrow and her expression becomes angered. Suddenly she slams the laptop shut and tosses it off to the side as Jessica jumps up startled.

Jessica-”Whats wrong sweetie? Are you okay?”

”NO! Does it look like I‘m okay? I just got done reading the stupidest piece of trash weekly article about the DUW and you know what some idiot had the nerve to say about me? He called me a poor excuse for a wrestler and an example of mediocrity at it‘s best! Then dozens of stupid readers commented on the article and called me things like bratty and rude! Some guy even claimed to have met me before after one of the DUW events where he said I was bitch to everyone around me including my assistants! Can you believe that garbage? I‘m not a bitch, well to my assistants anyway. Do you think I‘m a bitch to you Jessica?”

Jessica sits down on the bed next to Alexis and looks at her unsurely as she struggles to come up with an answer to her question.

Jessica-”Um.. Well… Does it really matter? It shouldn’t. Who cares what some strangers on the internet say about you?”

”I care you twit! Do you know how humiliating it was to lose to Dari Wheeler and then to have to sit here and be bombarded with insults and criticism? I was on top for the longest time and suddenly that changed! I don‘t get it Jess! A couple of weeks ago I was in the running for the biggest Championship in our company and now this week I‘m facing some chick I’ve never even heard of! I feel like things are all going downhill for me and all because of some fluke of a loss! I don‘t know what happened I know I could‘ve won that stupid match!”

Jessica-”I know, we all know that. But it’s not going to do you any good to sit here and beat yourself up over it. You know what you need? You need to relax. How about we go take a nice long bubble bath and afterwards I’ll give you a back rub. Sound good?”

”No! ”

Alexis stands up and begins to pace around furiously with her hands on her hips as she continues to vent about her loss.

”I seriously thought I was going to be able to keep my momentum going but I was obviously wrong! Then now I have to face Delilah. I mean who the hell is she? I‘ve never heard of her before so she must not be all that important to this business. But you know what? I‘m actually kind of glad she‘s here. It might be nice to have another woman in the DUW, someone who‘s probably been looked down upon because of her gender, much like I have. Women aren‘t taken seriously in our industry even if we are better than our male counterparts. That‘s why for her first match in the DUW they put her against me isn‘t it? Because we‘re both female and they think her debut match should be against the only other female on the roster. Why isn‘t she facing someone like Steve Jones or Tommy Arrogance huh? People a little further down on the pole then I am? What gives her the right to be able to step into the ring and make her DUW debut against me? When I heard about her showing up I just had a feeling that they would try and pit us against each other from the start. But it‘s fine I‘ll just deal with it, beat Delilah and move on. ”

Alexis sits back down on the bed next to Jessica who looks at her with a smile.

Jessica-”Don’t stress, you’ll be back on the top eventually.”

”I know I will, there‘s no doubt about it. Sure I‘ve lost a couple of matches but what doesn‘t kill me will make me stronger. I can‘t stand to lose anything and this is what‘s going to motivate me to do better. I just hope that after I get done with Delilah that maybe I can have another shot at Iceman, one on one so that way I can beat him a second time and he can shut his mouth about me once and for all. I feel like I don‘t really have closure with him“

Jessica-”Worry about him later. Right now just focus on getting through your match with Delilah. Whether you really believe it or not, this is an important match to your company. This outsider is here trying to stir up trouble and yet the powers that be have decided to let you take care of her. It means that they believe in you enough to let you represent the DUW against her. I think that’s a pretty big deal Lexie. Just try and think of it that way okay? But anyway as far as Delilah goes is there anything you want me to do?”

”Yeah I need you to go out and get me as much information on her as you possibly can. I want to know what I‘m up against. Any bit of information you can pull about her will be useful. You go handle that for me and we‘ll meet up tonight. Right now I‘m going to go to the gym and workout for a while. I‘m sure that‘ll help me clear my head.”

Jessica-”Okay, just be careful. I’ll see you later.”

Alexis stands up and walks over to a nightstand off to the side where her Louis Vuitton purse and her cell phone are placed. She takes her keys out of the bag and slings it over her shoulder before heading out of the hotel suite. Once outside Alexis walks over to her Aston Martin DBS and takes a moment to gaze at her reflection on the window, carefully moving a strand of hair from in front of her face and tucking it behind her ear gently. She gives herself a wink before unlocking the door, getting in and starting the engine. Alexis takes a moment to hook up her ipod to the speaker system and set it on her favorite playlist before driving to her favorite private gym nearby. After about 20 minutes of driving through the crowded city streets she reaches her destination. She gets out of the car, pops open the trunk and removes her gym bag before making her way into the building. She takes her time walking into the locker room area where she unzips her bag and removes her clothes from inside. She takes a moment to change her clothes and tie her long hair up into a simple ponytail before heading into the main area to workout with the equipment there. After running on the treadmill and knocking the punching bag around for a while, Alexis decided to change into her bikini and head over to the large indoor pool to do some laps there. She has been swimming non-stop for almost an hour before her second assistant Jake approaches the pool. Jake patiently stands at the edge of the pool as he waits for Alexis to notice him. Finally Alexis detects Jake‘s presence and stops swimming as she tries to catch her breath. She removes the goggles from her face and takes a moment to rub her eyes tiredly before looking up and glaring at Jake.

”What are you doing here Jake? Shouldn‘t you be off doing something useful instead of standing there leering at me while I swim?”

Jake-”I’m sorry Lexie, I just wanted to check and make sure you’re okay. You have been here at the gym for almost four hours now.”

Alexis rolls her eyes and wades over to the edge of the pool where her cell phone is resting on top of a neatly folded towel. She flips open her phone to check the time and sighs when she sees how much time has passed.

”Wow I didn‘t even notice how much time had gone by. I was so frustrated when I woke up this morning because of my loss. I didn‘t realize I was here that long, guess I could give the swimming a rest, here catch…”

Alexis tosses the goggles to Jake who catches them with one hand and places them down on a nearby table. Jake picks up Alexis‘ towel and unfolds it as he watches Alexis climb out of the pool and walk towards him. Alexis grabs the towel away from Jake and wraps it around herself as the two of them walk towards the nearby lounge chairs and take a seat.

”Wait question… how did you even know I was here?”

Jake-”Jessica called me and asked me to come by and check on you. She said you were going to be here.”

”Oh okay. That’s weird that she would send you instead of just come by herself if she was so worried. Guess she hasn’t finished researching Delilah yet.”

Jake-”Yeah I guess not. Damn that Delilah chick is pretty hot don‘t you think?”

Alexis looks at Jake with her eyebrow raised as he looks away nervously.

Jake-”Sorry that was stupid of me to say.”

“See this is why I prefer to have Jess with me instead of you. You just have a way of fucking up my mood without even really trying.”

Jake-”I’m sorry, would you like for me to leave?”

Alexis shrugs and leans back tiredly.

”I don‘t care, I guess you can stay since you went through all the trouble of coming here in the first place. Just don‘t say anything else stupid and we‘ll be okay. I was planning on being here a while longer, I kind of wanted to lift some weights before I leave. I want to get some strength training in before the big fight.”

Jake-”This is going to be the first match that deals with that whole invasion thing huh? And it‘s the main event to so that‘s going to be awesome don‘t you think?”

”I guess so. Like I was telling Jessica, I don’t know anything about this girl or about the company she comes from. I mean have you ever heard of LVW? I certainly haven’t. I mean all I know and all I really need to know is that this miserable little band of bitches have come on to our turf and started a bunch of shit here. I am the queen of the DUW and of this sport in general so I’m sure as hell not going to let a bunch of bimbos come onto my territory and try and destroy the company in which my wrestling career was founded in. I mean from what I saw of them they don’t look all that tough especially Delilah. Seriously she looks like some kind of Penthouse reject, what does she really have going for her anyway?”

A thoughtful expression appears on Jake‘s face as he ponders Alexis‘ question. After a long moment of silence a smile appears on Jake‘s face.

Jake-”Um she’s hot?”

Alexis rolls her eyes in annoyance.

”Yeah so? Is that all you can think of? She might be easy on the eyes but when it comes to having actual in ring talent I bet the girl is lacking. I personally haven’t seen her wrestle yet but like I said there‘s just some people who I can just look at and know I‘m better than them. Iceman was one of those people and so is Delilah.”

Jake-”Hey so after your match with Delilah do you think you can get me an autograph or something?”

”Eww are you serious? Tell me your kidding Jake! You don‘t actually want her autograph do you? That‘s ridiculous. She‘s not even that famous and probably not even that good of a wrestler. And besides that, can you imagine how awkward it would be for me to ask her for her autograph? What would I say? Um excuse me Delilah I know I just beat you to a pulp but do you think I could get your autograph for my brain dead assistant Jake? See how stupid that sounds?! I‘m sooo not going to ask her for an autograph. You want that loser’s autograph then you go stand in line at one of those lame autograph sessions they occasionally have with all the fat beer bellied fans and get it yourself.”

Jake looks away sheepishly as Alexis stands up and unwraps the towel from around her .

”Seriously Jake, having you near me makes me miss and appreciate Jessica more. So do me a favor and tell her to meet me here, you can go finish whatever it is she‘s doing. I‘m going to go change into my workout clothes and do some strength training before I call it a day. Now get out of here, I‘m getting tired of looking at your stupid face.”

Alexis tosses the towel at Jake before turning and walking towards the locker room area as Jake watches her leave.
Back to top Go down
Alexis Luciano

Alexis Luciano

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2008-03-29

PostSubject: Re: Delilah vs. Alexis Luciano   Delilah vs. Alexis Luciano I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 6:50 pm

After working out another hour or so, Alexis’ assistant Jessica has finally arrived at the gym with some new information for her beloved boss, a tape of Delilah’s first DUW tv offering. Alexis is in the weight room doing some simple lifts when Jessica enters the room with the tape in her hand.

Jessica-”I got just what you were looking for Lexie! I think you’ll be pleased with it.”

Alexis puts the weights she was lifting down and grabs a towel hanging nearby. She wipes the sweat from her brow as she gazes as Jessica unenthusiastically.

“I sure as hell hope so, you took a long time coming up with it so it better be worth it. I was starting to think you were out playing around instead of taking care of business. So for your sake I hope it’s good, anyway let’s go to the lounge and take a look, they have a TV in there.”

Jessica and Alexis go to the lounge area of the gym complete with a television and a DVD/VCR combo. In the room there is a large black leather couch in the middle of the room and a refrigerator off to the side. Alexis goes to the fridge and gets herself a bottle of Voss sparkling water before making her way over to the couch as Jessica turns on the television and begins to set it up. Alexis kicks off her shoes and places her feet up on the coffee table in front of the couch tiredly as Jessica finally gets the tape playing.

“So wait what is this I’m watching Jess?”

Jessica-”It’s a segment that aired earlier that Delilah put out, that’s all the actual footage I could find of her at the moment but I searched her on google and I came up with a dozen or so fansites dedicated to her. Seems she’s a pretty popular woman. But I have Jake browsing those sites for me and taking notes, I just wanted to make sure you got this tape as soon as possible.”

“Thanks.”

Jessica takes a seat down next to Alexis as the two of them watch the tape. Alexis watches on with a smile on her face as Jessica jots down notes. After the tape comes to an end Jessica rises from the couch and turns the TV off. Jessica looks at Alexis unsurely as she waits for her reaction.

Jessica-”So? What did you think?”

“I think this is going to be a real interesting fight, that’s what I think. I need for you to call the camera crew and get them here ASAP. I think I need to give Delilah a piece of my mind. Call them and give them directions on how to get here, I’m going to take a quick shower and when I get out I want cameras set up in here so I can tape my bit. You got that?”

Jessica nods her head and pulls out her cell phone as Alexis stands up from the couch.

Jessica-”No problem Lexie. It’ll be ready by the time you come out.”

“I knew you wouldn’t let me down. Oh and get someone to fix me some margaritas as well, sounds like a refreshing way to wind down after a hard days work wouldn’t you agree?”

Alexis smiles as she throws her towel over her shoulder and walks out of the room towards the shower area as Jessica makes the proper arrangements. About 20 minutes pass before Alexis finally returns to the lounge area dressed back in her pink Dior dress and high heels she was wearing when she first arrived at the gym. Her hair is still damp from the shower but she has reapplied her makeup and combed out her hair neatly to ready herself for her taping. Jessica smiles as Alexis re-enters the room and takes a seat on the couch as the DUW camera crew are all set up and waiting for her instruction. Jessica hands Alexis a fresh made strawberry margarita.

Jessica- “Wow Lexie you certainly look better than you did before.”

“Are you trying to say I looked bad before or something?”

Jessica-”No of course not. I just mean that you look more refreshed now. I mean you look great all the time, even when you‘re all hot and sweaty.”

Alexis takes a sip of her margarita before placing it down on the table with a smile on her face.

“Yeah tell me something I don’t know. So anyways Jess, let’s get back to business. Is everything ready to go?”

Jessica-”Yep, just waiting on you. They’ll begin taping whenever you’re ready.”

Alexis takes a moment to primp before looking into the camera set up in front of her.

“Okay guys I’m ready.”

DUW cameraman-”Okay go ahead and begin on the count of three. One… two…”

The cameraman gives the signal that he has begun taping as Alexis looks into the camera with a grin on her face.

“You know what Delilah? Call me crazy but I think I kind of like you. You should feel really honored because it’s not often that I feel compelled to tell anyone that. It’s just that something about your attitude really amuses me, I mean you’re sitting right on the fence that separates confidence from arrogance. Normally I would just write you off as just another loud mouth bitch that talks only because she loves hearing the sound of her own voice but something tells me you’re more than that. So I’m going to treat you different then how I would treat those everyday wannabes and talk to you like the proud athlete you appear to be. I’m not going to sit here and reduce our bout to the level of name calling and trash talking that most people would. Instead I’d like to just focus on some of the things you said earlier on that really stood out to me. But first things first, the fact that you too hail from the great state of California already earns you some points in my book. California is the land of greatness and power. Us Californians know what’s hot and what’s not, we are unique by nature and born to win. We grow up with a different mindset than oh say hillbillies in Arkansas would. They don’t have to worry about much, we on the other hand have to learn to adapt to our constantly changing surroundings because if we don’t we will fade away into obscurity. Living in California, especially L.A., is all about survival, not necessarily in the sense of mortality but more when it comes to making a name for yourself. I worked hard since I was little to be the best in everything I did because my parents groomed me to be a winner. I never lost anything, whether it were all those beauty pageants my mom entered me in when I was a child or sports in high school. I have always been an overachiever simply because I love to brag.”

Alexis pauses as she reaches for her margarita again. She stares down at it for a few seconds and begins to stir it around with her pinkie finger before returning her focus to the camera with a softened expression on her face.

“But don’t get me wrong Delilah, I don’t do it because I feel the need to constantly prove myself. No no no. I don’t obsess over winning because I’m insecure in myself and need that constant reminder of achievement, I do it because I love to see how the losers react. Call me sick but nothing gets me off more than seeing the hurt or disappointment on someone else’s face when they come up short in something. It cracks my ass up! Let me give you an example but first I‘ll set the tone with a little background about me, you know, just to give you an idea of who I am. For high school I attended a renowned private school in West Hollywood. You hit the nail right on the head earlier when you ventured to speak about my social status in high school. I was the queen, I was the most popular girl ever to grace the halls of that school. I had the best grades of anyone in my school, I won every title at every dance, I was the star of every sport I played, and my family was one of the richest in town. My parents both have high paying jobs and make good money on their own but they both came from extremely prominent families to begin with. It was because of all of those things I was always admired and excelled in everything. I was born to win, I wasn’t made to lose anything. I wasn’t like all of those losers who fell all over themselves to be in my presence, I was always on a level they could never even dream about being on. For instance, there was this super smart but super fat girl named Melinda who was a year older than me who worshiped the very ground I walked on. She stood out, not just because of her massively grotesque size, but because of her profoundly stalker like admiration of me. At first it was super annoying but soon I realized how much I could get out of her. I got this girl to do anything I wanted. She did my homework and the homework of all my closest girlfriends. She would spend all her money buying me crap I didn’t even want but told her I did just because I knew she would get it for me. Hell she even took the fall for me when the faculty did a locker search and found the vial of cocaine in my locker. She told them it was hers and she broke into my locker and put it there to frame me. Got her expelled but it was funny to see. But you know what I would do to Melinda? When I knew I was going to see her I would wear my tightest, most flattering little outfits. I loved to pull my skirt a little higher up and show a little more skin just to show off my perfect physique to her. It would always give me a kick to watch her look me up and down and see that envy in her eyes. That look of disappointment and pain that would fall upon her face as she saw something in me that she knew she would never find in herself. It’s moments like that that make life enjoyable. To be able to show off something in myself that others can’t have. I’m sure you had moments like that too when you were younger right? I mean after all you did say you were a lot like me. You said that you looked in the mirror one day and stopped liking what you saw? Why is that Delilah? Was it that one day somebody came along that was better than you in some way and it tore apart your self-esteem so much that you gave up? I know that’s something I’ll never have to worry about, honestly I don’t think there’s anybody out there who is truly better than me in anything. I’m not trying to be conceited, just truthful.”

Alexis stops stirring around the margarita and raises her little finger to her lips. She lightly sucks the tip of her pinkie tasting the margarita which is now beginning to melt. She raises the cup to her lips and takes a sip before continuing to speak.

“Oh and for the record Delilah, I was a bitch but one thing I never was in high school was an easy lay. You might find it hard to believe but just because I am a gorgeous woman doesn’t mean I was a slut in high school. Don’t get me wrong, sex is fun but I am pretty damn selective about who gets it and who doesn‘t. Sex with me is a privilege that not many people will be blessed enough to experience in their lifetime and I didn’t find many people in high school worthy enough to have that opportunity. Picking out a significant other was like picking out a prom dress, you wouldn’t just go out and buy any old dress without comparing brands, fabrics, and fits would you? Well maybe you would be I’m very picky about what goes near, on, or in my body. But anyway, l’m sure your patience is probably getting a little thin at this point so I’ll just cut to the chase. This match that you and I have coming up is understandably important to you and the LVW. But likewise it’s important to me and the DUW. But you were right when you said that I’m not really getting anything tangible out of this. No titles and no extra perks, just the sense of pride I’ll get when I pin your shoulders to the mat and shut that pretty little mouth of yours. Sure you have more experience in the ring than I do, after all this is only my first company. You have a background in wrestling that I will only be able to match after a few more years. But you know what? That doesn’t intimidate me one little bit. As much as I’m sure you would want me to be in fear of you and what you say you are going to do to me in the ring, I’m not scared at all. I believe in myself and in the DUW. At first I was offended at the thought of being matched up against you in your first match in a DUW ring but then I realized that this was a well calculated move on the part of my boss Dave Johnson. Dave knew that the best way to get rid of this little problem quickly and efficiently was to place the best on the roster in the first company versus company match. He knows that I’m the most qualified person in the DUW to step into that ring with you and hand you your first loss as a DUW athlete. I’m not in anyway saying you’re going to be easy because it’s obvious you can handle yourself but I’m saying that in the end you’re going to lose. I don’t care what I have to do to get it done, whether I have to cheat or practically kill myself to beat you.. I’m going to win. I can honestly say that I haven’t looked forward to a match before quite as much as I have this one. Even my title match a while back with Jai Killa wasn’t as exciting to me as this is. Maybe it’s because I’m finally going to be facing someone who is somewhat similar to me. You don’t have to take my word for it right now Delilah because in a few days you’ll find out on your own just how right I am. I hope you’re looking forward to it just as much as I am, I know everyone else in our companies will be. It’ll be odd to have the fans and the rest of the DUW roster cheering me on for once, my alpha personality hasn’t won me much love from these people in case you didn’t know. But all of that doesn’t matter does it? All I care about is that you and I have ourselves a fair fight and you keep those other little LVW bitches out of it. I want you one on one, no distractions. That way when I beat you there will be no doubt in anyone’s mind about who the better woman is and we can’t blame it on anyone outside interference. So good luck babe, I know you’re going to need it more than I am. I’ll be seeing you in the ring. Cheers.”

Alexis raises her glass and winks into the camera before talking a long drink of her margarita as the camera crew stops taping. Alexis puts her glass down and stands up as the crew begins to pack up.

“Okay Jess now that that’s out of the way, go gather up my stuff and let’s go grab a bite to eat. I’m starving. I‘ll be waiting for you outside.”

Jessica hurries off to go gather Alexis’ belongings as she heads out towards the parking lot…
Back to top Go down
Delilah

PostSubject: Re: Delilah vs. Alexis Luciano   Delilah vs. Alexis Luciano I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 10:21 am

===

Last edited by Delilah on Mon Aug 13, 2012 5:26 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Delilah

PostSubject: Re: Delilah vs. Alexis Luciano   Delilah vs. Alexis Luciano I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 10:23 am

===
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Delilah vs. Alexis Luciano   Delilah vs. Alexis Luciano I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Delilah vs. Alexis Luciano
Page 1 of 1