D.U.W
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vote For Dangerous Under-Rated Wrestling
Vote every 3 hours!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Alexis Luciano vs Jai Killa

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Dave Johnson
Admin
Dave Johnson

Number of posts : 1007
Registration date : 2008-03-27

Alexis Luciano vs Jai Killa Empty
PostSubject: Alexis Luciano vs Jai Killa   Alexis Luciano vs Jai Killa I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 12:04 am

RP Start: Now
RP Deadline: Friday Midnight EST (USA Time)
Max RP's: 5
Show Date: Sunday Night
Where: Charlotte, North Carolina

Main Event of the night to determine DUW's first ever World (Universal)Champion! Will it go down as a first ever women, or will Jai pull out yet another dominating match? Must see match- up!
Back to top Go down
https://duwforums.forumotion.com
Alexis Luciano

Alexis Luciano

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2008-03-29

PostSubject: Re: Alexis Luciano vs Jai Killa   Alexis Luciano vs Jai Killa I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 10:55 am

After another victory and advancing into the finals of the Universal Championship tournament, Alexis Luciano is enjoying some downtime at the Villazzo Jasmine villa in Miami. She has spent most of the morning doing laps in the 50 ft swimming pool and is now working on her tan. Alexis is joined by her assistants Jake and Jessica who are keeping her company outside as they all sit around sipping martinis.

Jake-”I still can’t get over how amazing this place is. I’ve never stayed somewhere so fancy!”

“Oh my god you’re gushing like a little school girl. Knock it off will you?”

Alexis Luciano vs Jai Killa 7f20vpTgWL*xk61QDlKxQxEJku00cW*tGLCrv4xQp5Fd3Ig=_l

Jake-”Sorry.”

“I feel fantastic right now and I need to stay that way until the pay per view so that I can make the most of my main event match with Jai Killa. So I don’t need either of you getting on my nerves until then okay? That’s why we’re here right now in Miami relaxing instead of in that crap town Charlotte where the big event is taking place. Eww can you believe they’re actually having the show in that hick state of North Carolina? It’s so lame right? I can’t think of a single good thing that has come out of that wretched place. I think they should have had it in California, imagine how awesome it would be to become the Universal Champion in my home state? I could have all my friends and family there. Well maybe not my friends, the kind of friends I have back home are more like party buddies. I’m sure they’ve popped enough pills and snorted enough coke that they’ve forgotten about me by now. Oh well, it doesn’t really matter now does it?”

Jessica-”Nope not at all. All that matters now is getting through that title match and becoming the champ.”

“I have ever intention of walking out of North Carolina with the gold around my waist. It’s definitely not going to be an easy task though is it? I’m going up against Jai Killa. He has been nothing short of impressive lately so I‘ll definitely have my work cut out for me.”

Jessica-”Wow.”

“What?”

Jessica-”Nothing I‘m just kind of surprised. It‘s not often I hear you praise someone other than yourself.”

“What’s the supposed to mean?”

Jessica-”Nothing really I was just saying-”

“Are you trying to say that I’m full of myself or something?”

Jessica-”Well kind of-”

Jake laughs and interrupts.

Jake-“Well you are a bit of a narcissist .”

“A narcissist? Wow Jake that’s a pretty big word for you isn’t it? How long did I take you to learn that one?”

Alexis rolls her eyes and takes a drink of her martini as her assistants look around nervously. Alexis downs the rest of her drink and sets the glass on the ground.

“You know what? You two don’t seem to follow directions well. Didn’t I specifically tell you less than 5 minutes ago not to get on my nerves? Ugh I swear if it wasn’t for the fact that I hate carrying my own bags when I travel you two wouldn’t even be here in Miami with me. Just be grateful.”

The three of them sit in silence for a few long minutes before Jessica finally speaks up.

Jessica-”So what’s on the agenda today Lexie? Anything special you wanted to do while we’re down here?”

“Definitely do some shopping, spend some time at the beach, and go hit up a few clubs. Dancing always lifts my spirits. Oh and tomorrow I want to return the Maybach we rented and get the Lamborghini instead. Can you believe the car rental costs more than the villa rental? It’s totally worth it though. I mean how cute did I look driving the Maybach?”

Jake-”Super cute.”

“Yeah I know. Now imagine how hot I’m going to look cruising around in a Lamborghini. I can’t wait. Oh and while we‘re here we‘re also going to do a photo shoot with Miguel Gandara, he‘s like my favorite photographer ever and he wants to take some pictures of me while I‘m in town. So we’re going to go to the beach to do that. Then in a couple of days I guess we can head out to North Carolina and get ready for the big match.”

Jessica-”Okay sounds like a good plan.”

“Of course it’s good, it’s mine.”

Jake-”So speaking of your match, how are you feeling about it?”

“Nervous but fine. I have confidence in myself. I’ve been watching Jai and I know he’s going to be the toughest opponent I’ve had so far. He didn’t make it to the finals by slacking off right?”

Jake-”Right.”

“But because he’s tough doesn’t mean he’s going to win. I could just as easily pull out a win over him like I did over all those other losers. I just hope his brother keeps his distance and doesn’t stick his nose where it doesn’t belong, that’s my main concern. Unlike Jai I don’t have anyone in my corner to help me out of tough spots, well except for you two but you both are pretty useless so that wouldn’t do me a whole lot of good. I think it‘ll be interesting to see how all of this turns out. I don’t think anyone could’ve asked for a better main event than Alexis Luciano vs. Jai Killa, the braindead fans are in for a big treat. You know what? I seriously hate the DUW fans. Is that bad? My publicist called me earlier and told me that I should try and play nice with the fans. He said I should do a stupid little meet and greet and sign autographs at the arena before the pay per view. I tried to be open minded about it but I just couldn’t envision having to look at a bunch of ugly beer bellied rednecks and having to sit there and smile while they stand there in front of me drooling all over themselves. The thought alone makes me want to gag.”

Jessica-”Well maybe it won’t be so bad.”

“Or maybe it’ll be worse. Whatever. I’ll cross that bridge when I come to it. For right now I just want another drink. Jake go fix me another martini.”

Jake nods and hurries inside to make Alexis her drink as Jessica looks at Alexis unsurely.

Jessica-”So what do you think about Jai?”

“I don’t really think anything about him. I mean he’s done well for himself since he got here but his little winning streak is going to come to an end this Sunday. I don’t think anyone can really doubt that. I said the same thing about Iceman, Karnage, and Steve Jones and look what happened. I did exactly what I said I was going to do and those three had no other choice but to walk away from the tournament defeated and with their tails between their legs. To be fair I can’t really put Jai on the same level as everybody else as far as talent is concerned but in the end he’s going to wind up leaving the ring the same way the others did, conquered and sore. That’s all there is to it.”

Jake scurries back outside and makes his way over to Alexis where he hands her the fresh made martini.

“Thanks.”

Jake-”So what do you want to do now Lexie?”

“Right now I want to enjoy this martini and then we’re going to go to Bal Harbour Shops and buy me some new outfits. I’m going to sit here a while longer and finish my drink but you two should go inside and change into something nice. I’ll be inside in a little while.”

Jake and Jessica rise from their seats and head inside to get ready as Alexis sips her martini with a serious expression on her face…
Back to top Go down
Jai Killa

Jai Killa

Number of posts : 47

PostSubject: A Killa RP   Alexis Luciano vs Jai Killa I_icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 7:22 am

OOC: My RP wasn't posting because it is too big for one post so I am going to post one whole rp in two posts.
Scene 1-A Fresh Day

Jai Killa is in Charlotte, North Carolina sleeping in his hotel room. It is the day The Opening Destination Pay-Per-View is going to take place and he plans to wake up at 12:00 PM. But unfortunately he is too excited so he gets up at 10:00 AM. He sits up in his bed and looks at the watch beside him and notices its too early. He tries to go back to sleep and eventually he drifts off back to sleep. At 3:00 PM he gets up and notices he is 3 hours late of picking up his brother, Jack Killa. So Jai Killa gets out of bed and goes into his toilet. He takes a 10 minutes bath and comes out wearing a Black Killaz T-Shirt & A blue jeans pant. Then he grabs his backpack and gets out of the hotel room. He goes downstairs and hands the receptionist the room card and he signs out of the hotel.

Receptionist:
You are 3 hours late sir. The customers are tired of waiting.

Jai Killa:
Well I am tired and I was sleeping.

Receptionist:
Think about other people next time.

Jai Killa ignores the receptionist and walks in front. Suddenly a large 7-Foot Man who is large steps in front of Jai Killa.

Large Man:
You made me and my family wait 3 whole hours because of you're sleep. You better not do it again to anyone.

The man pushes Jai Killa backwards. Jai Killa smiles and then unloads a series of punches to the man's head. He then throws the man back into the seat he was sitting on.

Jai Killa:
You were looking good on that seat. Don’t get your fat hairy ass of it.

Jai Killa leaves as the man watches him with shock. Jai Killa gets into his limousine and tells the driver he wants to go to Jack Killa's hotel. At 3:48 PM, Jai Killa reaches Jack Killa's hotel. He then looks at the building while sitting in the car. Then he gets his mobile phone out and dials Jack's number. Jack Killa answers the phone.

Jack Killa:
Hello.

Jai Killa:
Hello. Jack its me Jai. Now I am down here get downstairs.

Jack Killa:
Right away Jai.

After about 3 minutes Jack Killa appears downstairs in a Black Killaz T-Shirt and with The Replica Of DUW Dangerous Championship on his shoulder. He gets into the car and sits down as Jai Killa tells the driver to drive to McDonalds. On the way to McDonalds Jai Killa & Jack Killa have a short chat.

Jack Killa:
What took you so long? Man I am so hungry I haven’t had breakfast yet.

Jai Killa:
Well I got up at 10 and went to sleep again. Then I got up at 3 and hurried everything and then this fat man with his filthy family shout at me because I was 3 hours late. I punched the fat man and threw him back into his seat. He was shocked and then after some minutes I am here.

Jack Killa:
You didn’t know my morning. I got up at 1 and then couldn’t get out of bed because of that match I had last week against that maniac Poison. Man that was a tough match. Anyways I had a sore back and I called the massage room and told them I will be there in 30 minutes. Now they said yes and after 30 minutes I went down and had an hour of massage. I feel really refreshed. I can't wait to get into that hell of an environment tonight.

Jai Killa:
Well you know something, I'm not going to go easy on you in that Steel Cage Open for The Dangerous Championship despite you're my only brother. Tonight its everyone for himself and I am going to do my all to take that Dangerous & The Universal Championships with me.

Jack Killa:
Okay man. Here we are. Good Old McDonalds.

Alexis Luciano vs Jai Killa Mcdonalds

Jai Killa & Jack Killa arrive at McDonalds. As they get out of the limousine and get into McDonalds, Hundreds of children look at there favourite wrestlers right in front of there eyes. They all are shocked and Jai Killa & Jack Killa don’t notice it. They take there food and sit at a table. Then suddenly Jai Killa notices the children around him. He then finds out they are all his fans. He laughs.

Jai Killa:
I know you're all here for Jai Killa & my brother Jack Killa. Come on kids bring your hands.

The children start pushing and shoving each other to get the autograph first. Eventually one small kid who is possibly the smallest bosses his way out and gets an autograph. Then the kids start fighting again. Jack Killa turns to Jai Killa.

Jack Killa:
Jai. I think we should get out of here.

Jai Killa:
I completely agree with ya…RUN!

Jai Killa & Jack Killa run towards there limousine and get into it. Then they tell the driver to take them to the shopping malls.

Jack Killa:
Those kids maybe haven’t noticed that we are gone yet.

Jai Killa:
Whatever. I was exhausted of just looking at those kids.

After 23 minutes Jai & Jack Killaz arrive at The Dangerous Under-Rated Wrestling Merchandise Store. They go there and the people walking around are shocked to see Jai Killa & Jack Killa here. As soon as the merchandise sellers see Jai Killa & Jack Killa, they bring a table and put 2 seats behind them.

Merchandise Seller:
Hey Killa Brothers, you may come and sit down there and give out some autographs.

Jai Killa:
Yeah ok man.

The 2 Men have a seat at the table and a girl comes near Jack Killa.

Jack Killa:
Hi girl. Whats your name?

Melissa:
My name is Melissa. Jack Killa I am your biggest fan. And I have told all my friends that Jack Killa is going to win The Open-Steel Cage Match and become The First-Ever Dangerous Champion.

Jack looks at his brother, Jai.

Jack Killa:
Did you hear what Melissa said?

Jai Killa:
No Jack I didn’t. I am busy signing autographs.

Jack Killa:
Good. Keep going. Melissa since you know I am going to win The Dangerous Championship, lets take a photograph.

Melissa comes near Jack and Jack puts his arm around her. Then an official DUW CameraMan comes and takes a picture. Jack then lets go of Melissa.

Jack Killa:
When I win that Steel-Cage Match I will make sure I put this photo of us on the titantron.

Melissa happily goes to her mother and continues shopping. A skinny teenager approaches Jai Killa.

DJ:
Yo Jai Killa! Sup? My name is DJ. David John. And I am 100% sure that Alexis Lucianio is gonna win The DUW Universal Championship. I don’t give a damn about you because she has beaten half of The DUW Roster considering she is the only woman in DUW. She has been winning from three weeks and there is no way that you can beat her.

Jai Killa cuts the boy out.

Jai Killa:
Well if you're a wrestling fan then you will note two things. I won The WWG Highflyers Champion & The WWG X-Brand Championship as well as The UCW Adrenaline Championship. And Alexis has never won any of those coveted titles. If I was in that match in the first match with her in the tournament, then I would have easily beaten her and take her out of the competition. Now if you got any back-up then prove me wrong.

The boy angrily hits the table and goes away. After 2 hours of sitting there and signing autographs Jai Killa & Jack Killa get up. They sign one last copy for a nerdy type boy and they go to there limousine. Jai Killa tells the driver to go to The Charlotte Arena, were The Opening Destination Pay-Per-View is going to take place tonight.

Jack Killa:
I am so pumped up about this. But listen. We are going to work in this together man. We got to be together to survive. And in the end when it is just you and me, may the best man win.

Jai Killa:
Yeah may the best man win.

Scene 2-A Long Interview

Jai Killa & Jack Killa arrive 20 minutes later to The Charlotte Arena where people are hurrying into the arena buying there tickets and organizing themselves.

Alexis Luciano vs Jai Killa Front

Jai Killa's driver parks the car at the back of the arena so the fans don’t get wild behind Jack Killa & Jai Killa. The 2 men then get off there limousine.

Jai Killa:
I got an interview now with Todd Grisham so I'll see you in the match because I don’t think we have enough time to meet before it.

Jack Killa:
Ok man then ciao.

Jai Killa enters the building and walks down the long corridor. He then sees the interview room and enters inside and surprisingly the room is freezing cold. Jai Killa rubs his hands as he is wearing half sleeves. Jai Killa then gets into the room and sees Todd Grisham testing his voice. As he sees Jai Killa he gets up and shakes Jai Killa's hand and then signals Jai Killa to have a seat. Jai Killa has a seat.

Todd Grisham:
Welcome Jai Killa to my new interview room. Your going to be taped for this interview. And this interview will be played before your DUW Universal Championship Match.

Jai Killa:
All's cool with me. So lets get this on.

Todd Grisham:
Jai you gotta answer 8 questions and then you can leave.

Jai Killa:
Yeah ok, ok.

Todd Grisham:
Question Number 1, Some people say that you have changed your opinions on Dangerous Under-Rated Wrestling. Is that true?

Jai Killa:
It's defiantly true Todd. I have changed my opinion. How the hell can Dave Johnson allow guys to go wrestle girls. And especially in The Opening Destination Main-Event!? I cant imagine what is going to go through Alexis Lucianio tonight when Jai Killa is in the same ring with her. But other than that this place rules. Its way better than The boring old WWG because Montel Vontavious Porter wasn’t good enough to own a company. But Dave Johnson is much better because I didn’t even have to face tough opponents. I mean who did I have to face? The Enigma? Iceman? James Sync? All the suckers.

Todd Grisham:
But Alexis has beaten a lot of other guys who are big wrestlers…

Jai Killa:
Todd, listen to this, everytime she won, it was by luck. Everyone gets lucky but I am surprised that Alexis has gotten lucky 3 times. Well you heard the saying that luck strikes thrice. Well I will had to that saying, luck strikes thrice but it doesn’t for the fourth time. Alexis has come on a long road, but she is going to go in the "Killed" list.

Todd Grisham:
Tonight its Opening Destination and it is The First Pay-Per-View of DUW. What do you think about being in The Main-Event?

Jai Killa:
Seriously it feels great to be in The Main-Event. But the thing that let my excitement down is that I have to face a model or whatever Alexis Lucianio is. I mean doesn’t she realize that she is in the most dangerous wrestling federation to have ever exist on this planet. And Alexis Lucianio must be an Irish because "The Luck is always with The Irish". But as I said before, luck doesn’t help get the win. Besides, who has Alexis Lucianio beaten? Iceman, Steve Jones & whoever she beat in the first round, well who cares? Who ever gives a damn about a model? I bet you that everyone has their money on Jai Killa. But the little group with Alexis Lucianio, then money will go down the drain because there is no chance in hell that Alexis Lucianio can beat Jai Killa because "The Killa Era" is upon us!

Jai Killa does his signature taunt and then gets out of the room, leaving Todd shocked that Todd didn't ask all the questions he had planned.

(RP Continued In Post 2)
Back to top Go down
http://www.wwu.smfforfree4.com
Jai Killa

Jai Killa

Number of posts : 47

PostSubject: Re: Alexis Luciano vs Jai Killa   Alexis Luciano vs Jai Killa I_icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 7:23 am

Scene 3-Addressing The Fans

Opening Destination has been going successful after The Steve Jones Vs. Iceman Match. Suddenly "The Killaz" Video starts to play loudly on The Titantron.

Out comes Jai Killa. He walks to the middle of the ramp. Then he stops there and blows air out of his mouth as the live Charlotte fans boo him. Jai then raises his arms as colorful fireworks go off behind him. Jai then walks down the ramp, talking trash on the way to the ring with the fans hanging on the barricade. Jai then gets into the ring and does his signature taunt.

Alexis Luciano vs Jai Killa Morrisonentranceshor

Jai then grabs a microphone.

Jai Killa:
Week in and week out I come out here and get boos from you people. But you know what? It doesn’t effect me anymore because your boos are cheers for me. So anyways tonight its Opening Destination, The First-Ever Pay-Per-View of Dangerous Under-Rated Wrestling. And I have to waste my time on a model in the biggest match of my professional wrestling career. And I had to come all this way, beating gay morons on the way. I mean I had such an easy way, James Sync. A stupid wannabe rockstar trying to be The Universal Champion. Then Dreed, now this guy was so scared of me that he faked his mothers dead and everything so I don’t have anything to say about this scared to death man. Next we have Enigma & Iceman. Firstly Iceman lost to Alexis Lucianio in the first round of the tournament and I don’t know why the hell he got another chance. Dave Johnson is being too soft on these assholes. Anyways Iceman got two chances and he is such a loser and a sucker that he has lost both times, and he has lost to both the finalists of this tournament. Now that’s a co-incidence. So anyways this asshole has lost twice, but he still gets a Number One Contenders Match for The Dangerous Championship. I mean this company is getting really gay. Firstly a man who has lost two times in Championship Opportunities and then a stupid old model or whatever she was faces a Killa. How gay can it get around here? But I am surprised that Alexis Lucianio has gotten to the finals. Well you know the old saying, Luck strikes thrice. Well I am going to add to that saying. Luck strikes thrice but it doesn’t the fourth time. And I am going to make my saying go like the way it goes. Alexis Lucianio wont be able to beat me. I mean who has she beaten? One of the same morons is Iceman. Then Steve Jones and I don’t know who the other sucker was. But whoever he was also was gay because he lost to a model. These men on The DUW Roster are a disgrace to the men in this world. I am going to step-up tonight and show the world that I am the true man. And Alexis, don’t you think even for a second that you got this match easy and that you will win it. You wont because I wont even slow my pace for you because you’re a woman. I never drop my powers because of peoples genders. For me, opponents are opponents in the ring. And I don’t give a shit about who they are. Well finally back to my opponents and who I beat. Lastly we have The Enigma, the complete rip-off of Jeff Hardy. I mean did this rookie actually think that he could beat me in his third ever match in his career? He was a joke to be honest and he was nowhere near The Real Jeff Hardy. He sucks and so does Alexis Lucianio.

The crowd boo as Jai Killa taunts and then continues talking.

Jai Killa:
Well I wanted to let you people on a secret since it’s a very special night tonight. I am going to tell you guys the secret on how I win every single match. I win every match because…I win every match because…ah forget it! You people don’t deserve to know how I win every match.

The crowd boo as Jai Killa evilly laughs.

Jai Killa:
What do you think? You boo me and I tell you all of the big secrets of my career? Well guess what I got an answer for you. Hell no! And Alexis Lucianio, once you step into this same ring tonight, and when that bell rings, you will face your first-ever DUW Loss and I will be so happy because I will be the first person to beat you and prove to you that I am simply better than you! Alexis, I have worked my ass off for that DUW Universal Championship. And not you or anyone else is going to step into my way of victory. Alexis Lucianio you are going to be in for a hell of a match and remember one thing, The Killa Era is open us because The Coolest & The Sexiest Guy on the planet has arrived!

"Science" starts to blast through The Personal Announcement System once again as Jai Killa drops the microphone. Jai rolls out of the ring and talks trash once again to the fans on the barricade. Jai then gets to the gorilla stage where he signals The DUW Universal Championship around his waist and then Jai leaves as Opening Destination goes for a quick commercial break.

(END RP)
Back to top Go down
http://www.wwu.smfforfree4.com
Jack Killa

Jack Killa

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2008-04-20

PostSubject: Re: Alexis Luciano vs Jai Killa   Alexis Luciano vs Jai Killa I_icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 11:17 am

Um, in your roleplay you said you were going to win the Dangerous Championship aswell, so is this rp also count for the steel cage match or something? I'm confused.
Back to top Go down
Dave Johnson
Admin
Dave Johnson

Number of posts : 1007
Registration date : 2008-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Alexis Luciano vs Jai Killa   Alexis Luciano vs Jai Killa I_icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 11:25 am

OOC
Any questions should be asked in the OOC Borad, never in an RP Topic.
Back to top Go down
https://duwforums.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alexis Luciano vs Jai Killa   Alexis Luciano vs Jai Killa I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alexis Luciano vs Jai Killa
Page 1 of 1