D.U.W
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vote For Dangerous Under-Rated Wrestling
Vote every 3 hours!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Alexis Luciano vs. DW Kendra

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dave Johnson
Admin
Dave Johnson

Number of posts : 1007
Registration date : 2008-03-27

Alexis Luciano vs. DW Kendra Empty
PostSubject: Alexis Luciano vs. DW Kendra   Alexis Luciano vs. DW Kendra I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 10:41 pm

RP Start: Now
RP Deadline: 7/25/08 Midnight Friday Night EST
Max RPs: 3
Show Date: 7/26/08 Saturday Night EST
Where: Texas, Massachuses

~Fourth Match~
*WOMENS MATCH*

Alexis' comeback match and it could not come any easier for poor old Kendra, suffering a bad loss last week against Slade. Will this be a walk in the park for Alexis? Watch and find out!
Back to top Go down
https://duwforums.forumotion.com
Alexis Luciano

Alexis Luciano

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2008-03-29

Alexis Luciano vs. DW Kendra Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alexis Luciano vs. DW Kendra   Alexis Luciano vs. DW Kendra I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 11:08 am

It has been many long weeks since the Queen of the DUW Alexis Luciano has graced the stage of her beloved company. After taking some much needed time off, Alexis is feeling refreshed and ready to pick up where she left off in her career. Since her departure a lot of changes have been made and quite a few new faces have appeared leaving Alexis with a lot of news to catch up on. As she sits quietly in back of the limo staring blankly out the window carefully contemplating her situation her thoughts are interrupted by her assistant Jessica’s voice.

Jessica-”Are you okay Lexie? Why so quiet?”

Alexis turns and looks at Jessica with a smile on her face.

“Yeah sweetie I’m fine just a little tired that’s all.”

Jessica-”I told you we should have gone to bed early last night.”

“I know but we were having so much fun dancing and partying although I probably shouldn’t have done as many tequila shots as I did.”

Jessica-”Yeah that was a little much even for you but all those college kids you were doing body shots with got really into it.”

“Yeah they were cool. Kind of makes me want to go back to school. Not for the education but for all the parties.”

Jessica-”Well you did go to college for a while didn’t you?”

“I went to USC for like a semester before I got bored and dropped out. School was totally interfering with my social life.”

Jessica-”Nice to see you have your priorities in order.”

Alexis rolls her eyes as she reaches for her Louis Vuitton handbag and begins to rummage through it. After a few seconds she pulls out her favorite strawberry lip gloss and unscrews the cap as Jessica watches on with a smile. Alexis takes a moment to carefully apply the gloss to her lips before screwing the cap back on and tossing it back in her purse. She notices Jessica still watching her so she playfully smacks her on the leg and tosses her bag at her.

“Quit checking me out freak I know I’m hot and everything but I don’t want you to sit there drooling all over yourself.”

Jessica laughs and shakes her head.

Jessica-“That’s so not what I was doing. God it’s unbelievable that someone can be as conceited as you”

“Hey I’m not conceited just honest.”

Jessica-”Whatever you say Lexie.”

“Speaking of how hot I look, what do you think of the outfit? After we went to that Christian Audigier fashion show in Vegas last week I just felt inspired to buy a bunch of his clothes. I totally love his Ed Hardy and signature lines the most.”

Jessica-”Yeah those jeans are so cute on you. They look good with those Dior heels you’re wearing.”

“Tell me about it. These jeans make my ass look awesome.”

The girls share a laugh as the limo pulls into the arena parking lot and goes around to the back entrance. A nervous expression appears on Alexis’ face as the limo comes to a stop and the driver scurries out and goes over to open her door. Alexis slowly steps out of the limo and eyes the building with fascination. Jessica steps out from the limo and links her arm with Alexis’ as the driver closes the door and goes to get their bags from the trunk. Jessica turns her attention to the driver.

Jessica-”Hey so you know which room to take the bags to right?”

Limo Driver-”Yes mam.”

Jessica-”Okay cool.”

Jessica turns her attention back to Alexis who is still staring at the building apprehensively.

Jessica-”Ready?”

Alexis nods her head and the two slowly begin to make their way into the arena. They walk through the halls in silence as they make their way to Alexis’ dressing room. Once they reach the dressing room Jessica opens the door and the two make their way inside. Alexis eyes the room with a dissatisfied look on her face.

“Eww I thought I told you I wanted my dressing room to be snowdrop white.”

Jessica-”What are you talking about? These walls look white to me.”

“Maybe if you’re half blind and can’t see worth a shit. These walls are some nasty generic faded white. I specifically said I wanted snowdrop white.”

Jessica-”I’m sorry Lexie I’ve never even heard of that color.”

“It’s from the Laura Ashley collection duh. Whatever Jessica I should have known you would find some way to screw up such a simple request.”

Alexis sighs and walks over to the refrigerator to get herself something to drink. After browsing the shelves she lets out an aggravated groan as Jessica walks over to her unsurely.

Jessica-”Is something else wrong?”

“Damn could you possibly screw anything else up for me? Don’t you understand that my comeback to the DUW is a super big deal and I need to be in the best mood ever? I’ll be totally honest with you Jess I’m a little nervous about coming back, don’t ask me why but I am. I’m trying to keep my spirits up but you for some reason aren’t on the same page with me here. First you ruin my scenery with this nasty tarnished looking dressing room with it’s depressing faded looking walls and then to top it off you didn’t even stock my fridge with the right refreshments. I mean seriously… ROCKSTAR ENERGY DRINKS? I thought you knew me better than that.”

Jessica-”I am so sorry I just-”

Alexis puts her hand up to Jessica’s face to silence her.

“Sshhh. Shut up. The last thing I want to hear is you rambling out lame excuses. Just fix the problem okay? I have a lot of things I need to do and the most important of them all is to go out to the ring and address those moronic pigs in the audience also known as the fans. When I come back that fridge better be packed with Red Bulls and some Pink Vodka. Got it?”

Jessica shakes her head in an agreeing way.

Jessica-”I’ll take care of it.”

“Good.”

With that said Alexis makes her way out of the dressing room, slamming the door behind her. She begins her trip through the halls and towards the stage area. Once there she approaches one of the crew members who is moving around some lighting equipment and tells him to get everything set up for her in ring appearance. The crew member hurries off to make the necessary arrangements as Alexis stands around with a look of boredom on her face. She begins to impatiently tap her foot with her hands on her hips as she waits for them to set up. Once everything is accommodated she anxiously walks up to the black curtain separating the backstage area from the entrance ramp. Her heart begins to beat faster as “Feedback” by Janet Jackson begins to blare out over the speakers and the fans begin to cheer with excitement. Alexis can’t help but crack a smile as even the fans (who normally boo uncontrollably at the very mention of her name) are happy to see her return. She proceeds to do some final primping as she gently tugs at the fabric of her black Christian Audigier tank top in an attempt to get rid of a single wrinkle that has caught her eye. Once satisfied with her appearance Alexis takes a deep breath before stepping out through the curtain and onto the stage. The fans cheer even louder as she begins to make her way down the ramp and into the ring. Once inside she goes over to the ring announcer who hands her a microphone as her music comes to an end and the fans take their seats. Alexis smirks as she raises the microphone to her lips.

“Wow it’s so weird to be standing in this ring again it feels like it’s been years. While I was gone all I heard about were all these stupid little rumors a bunch of internet twits made up about me. Apparently everyone believes that the reason for my absence is because I went to a drug rehabilitation clinic. Yeah that’s right, some idiot decided to make up some shit about me being in rehab. How retarded is that? I‘m not Lindsay Lohan!“

Alexis begins to pace around the ring as she continues to speak.

“But you know what’s so weird to me? It’s weird coming back here and seeing how much has changed while I’ve been gone. Wrestlers have parted ways from the DUW and other nameless bums have joined the ranks. But despite all the changes one thing has remained exactly the same… you people are still just as fat, grotesque, and embarrassing as I remember you.”

Alexis lets out a laugh as the fans cheers turn to boos.

“Yeah there you go! I remember all the booing you used to do for me too! I kind of missed it. That obnoxious hollering you all used to do became part of the norm for me, it kind of made me nervous that you were cheering for me at first. Did you all think that I would come back with open arms waiting to embrace your cheers and admiration? I would seriously hate if any of you developed a case of hero-worship for me. Having a bunch of idiots like you cheering me on wouldn’t really be anything to be proud of. It’s not like people like you even make a difference to this world in the bigger sense. Unfortunately for the rest of us who are special enough to be of a higher class than all of you could even fathom, lowlifes like you are always going to be around. You’re like cockroaches, there’s no getting rid of you.”

The fans begin to chant “Slut! Slut!” Slut!” as Alexis looks out at them amused.

“Okay wait I take that back maybe I’m being a little unfair to you. I mean after all not all of you grow up to be nothing, sometimes even the poorest redneck can somehow manage to make a small very minute impact. Take that DW Kendra chick for example. She’s just about as low class as a person can be but by some miracle she has managed to get herself a spot in the greatest wrestling establishment in the business. Not only that but she even nabbed herself a match against the greatest female athlete of all time… ME. I don’t understand how she got lucky enough to step into the ring with me, it’s a privilege to be able to wrestle with a talent like me. She should really feel honored! While I’m sure she’s probably ecstatic about getting a shot at me, looking at it from my point of view this match is a total letdown. My comeback match should be against someone who’s talent is equal to or greater than mine. I have no idea who that would be right now other than Delilah whom I still have a great deal of respect for but sadly she’s on leave. Wouldn’t that have been a treat? Alexis Luciano versus Delilah in what could’ve been the greatest rematch of all time. But instead it’s going to be the Queen of the DUW Alexis Luciano versus the lamest excuse for a wrestler ever DW Kendra going one on one in what I can promise you all is going to be a very short match. I can already tell you how that match is going to go down. I’m going to go down to that ring, knock that skank on her ass, and pin her shoulders to the mat for the three count. It’s as simple as that! Though don’t expect me to waste too much time or effort on her because she’s simply not going to be worth it in my eyes. Hopefully after I embarrass Kendra by pulling off the easiest win in the history of wrestling I can move on to bigger and better opponents. I deserve to be in the highest caliber match this business can offer and Alexis versus Kendra simply doesn’t cut it for me. I don’t know a whole hell of a lot about her but then again why should I? She’s a nobody and I don’t waste my time on people like her. This match for her will be the highlight of her pathetic career but it will be the lowest point in mine. But apparently this chick hasn’t shown her face in some time which again leads me to wonder why she was even given this amazing opportunity against me in the first place.”

Alexis shakes her head disapprovingly at the thought of her match.

“But hey maybe I’m being a little too judgmental. Maybe DW Kendra will surprise me and actually make this match worth my while. I really doubt it but I’m crossing my fingers that she proves me wrong. Guess we’ll just have to wait and see won’t we?”

Alexis motions to the ring announcer outside the ring to re-enter and once he does she hands him the microphone. “Feedback” sounds again as Alexis makes her way out of the ring and back up towards the stage to a chorus of boos. Alexis takes a moment to trash talk to a fan in the crowd before continuing up the ramp and disappearing through the black curtain.
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1