D.U.W
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vote For Dangerous Under-Rated Wrestling
Vote every 3 hours!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

James Blaze (c) vs. D-ToX

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dave Johnson
Admin
Dave Johnson

Number of posts : 1007
Registration date : 2008-03-27

James Blaze (c) vs. D-ToX Empty
PostSubject: James Blaze (c) vs. D-ToX   James Blaze (c) vs. D-ToX I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 11:34 pm

RP Start: Now
RP Deadline: Thursday Midnight 7/17/08
Show Date: 7/19/08 Saturday Night
Where: Las Vegas, Nevada

~Main Event~
*2/3 X-Treme Violence Championship Defense*
#DUW's FIRST EVER INFERNO MATCH#

DUW's first ever Inferno match! Can things get any harder for James? Its only his second X-Treme Violence defense out of the three before cashing in his belt and it just gets harder and harder! D-ToX is improving week in, week out, can he be the next X-Treme Violence Champ? Watch and find out on this GREAT Main Event!
Back to top Go down
https://duwforums.forumotion.com
Flames of the Inferno

Flames of the Inferno

Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2008-04-27

PostSubject: Re: James Blaze (c) vs. D-ToX   James Blaze (c) vs. D-ToX I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 12:33 am

Just a little one since im prancing for time. Meh. Its different, trust me.

LUKE BLAZE - I VOW

Depression. Unforgettable. Unforgiven.

So many emotions boiling through James Blaze.

It was not supposed to happen.

It was never supposed to happen.

She was gone.

His life was ruined.

All a memory.

Turned reality.

No room for laughter.

No room for happiness.

Anger has taken over.

Rage.

His life was ruined. It had been from growing up to present time.

It was his fault. James should’ve saved his wife.

It was his fault she was dead.

It was his fault his family was dead.

It was his fault that I killed my wife.

I survived.

That bullet that struck me in those lonesome woods. The hollow woods.

Bled to death.

So it was thought.

But now, I’m back.

James’ life is going to end.

Soon.

I vow it.
Back to top Go down
D-ToX

D-ToX

Number of posts : 290
Registration date : 2008-03-29

PostSubject: Re: James Blaze (c) vs. D-ToX   James Blaze (c) vs. D-ToX I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 1:44 am

Fired Up

The scene opens with the Japanese star sitting in a locker room, his head hanging forward in his hands, as he rubs his face he mutters to himself

D-ToX:
Not again oh no not again, we can’t keep doing this,

He is interrupted as the beige painted room filled with wooden benches explodes with life when, DUW interviewer Danny Cool burst threw the door, D-ToX keeps his head down, but puts his hands on his legs, Danny Cool Grabs a steal chair and unfolds it and sits next to the “opium” of the people

Danny:
We rolling, cool lets go
So D-ToX baby, you got that title shot against the main man James Blaze.

D-ToX:
What

You not heard, you got an inferno match against the champ.

Yeah I heard

D-ToX lifts his head up and stares at Danny

But why are you here? explain why you think you can come into a mans, nah, the mans locker room, tell him something he already knows and expect for me to talk to you?

Well I just thought id get an interview

Fuck the interview here’s a fucking bio piece, hold that microphone and listen. Do you know my story…?

You can answer.

A scared Danny puts the microphone next to his mouth

Yeah…erm… you were beat up and tortured by some gangsters and that’s how you got cut up and stuff

Yeah cut up and stuff, that’s exactly what the police report said, but that night was only the beginning, listen up.

After they "cut me up" and had had there fun, they pulled out a hand gun, and I could smell the metal, it scared me, and I heard a huge crash, was it the gun fire was this it, had I passed the pain barrier by such a margin that I wouldn’t feel my own death…no.

I opened my eyes and there was a figure in the door way, a tall black silhouette that filled the gap, threw the blood he was hard to make out, but in a few flashes he shot down everyone in sight, including joki, the guy you hurt my face, and changed my life.

I passed out, the pain finally reached home, nirvana, peace, the man he took me to a place, and I have never spoke about this so, be patient.

I awoke it was a small Japanese village, a woman, about 50 looked after me, I kept asking about the man who had brought me there, she was too scared to tell me who it was… but why? I stayed there for a year, she sowed up my wounds and help my fix this permanent smile of mine, I thought of her as a mother, but what about my own mother? This village had no contact with the big cities, and I was in no state to leave, and I was never to see my mother again, for reasons that are not important.

But one night in this village, I was sleeping, and I felt heat come from the room, I dismissed it as warm night air, but it increased with such measure, I began to choke on the smoke that filled the room, my eyes still poor after the attack, were blinded further by flames as they crept in closer and closer until, the scars on my face began to burn, it was so close, the taste of flame was so great, I will never forget.

Screams from out side, “get the water” “help” could be heard, but so muffled by the crackling of the wood, that I could not focus on the development of the events I stood up, my feet burned, the window of this wooden house was framed by fire, I ran, I felt the pain that I had forgot, this wasn’t cuts, this was the acid of the cave men, eating away at the very flesh that had lost all meaning to me.

The window was my perfect escape I landed on the banking hill outside, to men rushed to my side and carried me, covering me in water, as my rags burned, and the skin that it protected began to crack, the elevating pain would not quit. I look up into the house that had offered my refuge, and there she was, the lady, my makeshift mother, screaming as the walls fell and she was stood inside. I jumped to my feet but the men grabbed me and held me back, she was dying and I couldn’t stop it, the burning ruins now fell to the floor but the fire created a Sun on earth, it made the night like day ,and all was visible as the light it spanned filled the area, but my pain would grow to a more metal level, as in the light on the dirt road on the way in stood the very same figure, “it cant be him, but the likeness, so much like that night” I have no doubts he is doing this to me, why me I ask everyday, did he give the fire.

Danny:
wow man that’s fucked up.

D-ToX:
The fire, Danny, its coming again, and I will have to block that memory from my head, as I step in that ring and its engulfed in flames, I will have to fight like I did that night surrounded by the unforgiving element, and there is no window to jump threw there is only one way out and that is to fight, and not be the man who lands on those flames, I don’t want to relive that night.

But I must if I want to win what I am destined for, I will face my fear with fire, but James you will also face your fear…ME

With D-ToX staring into the camera, We fade to black.
Back to top Go down
D-ToX

D-ToX

PostSubject: Re: James Blaze (c) vs. D-ToX   James Blaze (c) vs. D-ToX I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 8:00 am

Towering inferno

The camera switches back on and starts to load up, but the sound kicks in first.

D-ToX:
Danny get out, your not needed, camera dude focus please.

The shot is filled with the King of Torture, his white vest is now covered with a black, fitted jacket that completes the suit, and he stands tall and blonde hair is illuminated by the lights and the Locker room is empty.

D-ToX:
Inferno match…Inferno match… I’m not exactly happy with it, I would prefer a barbwire but you get what your given, maybe if I was fighting James Barbwire, it would be a different story, but I got James Blaze, and this match should be exciting.

A bad experience with fire is as common as night fall, but it hurts a lot more. In this match, one of us will be set on fire, it may only be for a few seconds, but lets face it, that’s enough. When I heard about this match, I did some research about fire, burning, and sadly it scared the shit out of me. But it’s interesting none the less.

Skin… the stuff that can be cut, bruised, destroyed is there to protect us, from the elements, but sometimes it can’t do the job, and that’s when it goes wrong. You see with a first degree burn its nothing, it causes redness, an irritation, and I’m going to make sure you leave with more than a first degree burn.

It starts to get a little bit more serious with second degree, the skin starts to blister and die, it falls apart bit by bit, I hit a few moves and you hit the flame for a blink of an eye, you will feel it for weeks and know you had a brush with death. Burning is a sick thing, because it damages the nerves you no longer feel it, but it fucks with your mind, because if you look at it, it eats away at you, you know its there but the pain isn’t there, when I set you a light, you will lay in that hospital bed, and know what its like to be me, when I get cut I feel know pain, however unlike me, you will not feel the pleasure I do. And this is only if I stop there… which I won’t.

Third degree is when we start to get serious. The skin can’t save you, it gets deeper, the ligaments will begin to damage, and your life could be ruined, and may be fatal if the affected area is significantly large. If extensive enough, it can increase the risk of infection, including bacterial, and can result in death. Oh that would be awful wouldn’t it, a terrible way to go.

But now imagine if I throw you onto the fire and you lay in it, no one comes to help, nobody can save you, your so beaten you can move, the heat is racing threw your body eating away, and you suffer fourth degree which is frequently fatal, the heat, actually gets to the bone.

I hope you don’t think these are threats, because their not, these could actually happen, the risk is so high in this match, that one of us might not come back. But we will live… hopefully, knowing we were part of history, the first inferno match in DUW history, and the night D-ToX won his first DUW title, only three weeks in to the job.

I have a hunger for pain, but this is so much more, it is death that will surround the ring, not fire. I have thought In Barbwire, and had my body cut, but the idea of the flames being a pain you can not feel, scares the shit out of me. I know how much I can take, but with flames how do you know when it’s to much? Simply you don’t so next Saturday, it is going to be danger, and because of my past, my fear of fire, and the fact it’s for a title will play a huge role. First I will fight to survive, then I will fight to win, a pint needs to be proven, and this is definitely a Main event that needs to be watched.

The camera zooms out and cuts to black again, as D-ToX looks to the sky and preys.
Back to top Go down
D-ToX

D-ToX

PostSubject: Re: James Blaze (c) vs. D-ToX   James Blaze (c) vs. D-ToX I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 6:49 am

Reaching boiling point

DUW.com exclusive clip, the video kicks in, “the clip you have selected will start after a few messages”, The footage starts, a random advertisement is played, “the new improved flavour of skittles is an excellent replacement for all your needs, no more excuses to try crack, Taste the rainbow” the next video starts to buffer, as the DUW logo fills the video screen, and then a jump to the still new, DUW Star D-ToX, his tall, slim figure, fills the screen, his cut up face, frame the staring black eyes. He stands in front in a monochrome backdrop, wearing a black suit, with a half buttoned up red shirt underneath.

D-ToX:
I spoke in a resent interview about my past and fear of fire, and later I discussed the tragedy that fire and my impending inferno match can have on the human body, the risk factor is huge and I have done nothing but think about the problem.

But who really gives a fuck, this match is going to be amazing to watch, and you all know that and I can’t wait now to get in the ring, put my scared and tuff hands on Blaze and push the soon to be former, X-treme Violence champion into the fire and set my name in stone, and carry my legacy across the ages.

I’m happy, and James blaze came out with his little poem, and it sparked emotion, but I’m passed that I want this match to be an event, and I can do poetry, I can spark emotion…

This Saturday I’m fighting James Blaze.
The whole thing for him is going to be a haze
As the new D-ToX Craze
Hits the television signal rays
And we battle threw a maze
Until the announcer says

“Here is your winner, D-ToX”

What is that not as emotional, well I have poured my heart out once this week, and my story is still developing inside me, you do not know the pain I have went threw, but you will learn. Let’s not dwell on my problems but the facts of my match.

It is going to be dangerous, its fire for god sake, one of us is getting set alight and I’m going to try my god damn best to make sure that person isn’t me, therefore that means that I’m going to have force that poor sole James Blaze into the flames, and put him out of his misery, if his carrier goes with his title… So be it, because I would rather have that title and end the carrier of great wrestler than let him survive and me be left in the shadows while people like him and Dari, our champions hold onto the spotlight.

This is a great opportunity for me, and I thank Dave for it, since my debut a few weeks ago I have tried to do my best and I hope that is the reason I was given this match, I hope it isn’t because Dave thought I was the only star that he could throw into this extreme kind of match, because I am not expendable, I’m needed, not many wrestlers would be willing to put there life’s on the line, to entertain, titles come and go, but matches like this are remembered, and this will be a match to remember. You’re an idiot if you believe that this is a throw away match because its so much more, it’s a battle, and I am a worthy contender, I fear for my safety, but fear for blaze’s sole more.

Remember this is a main event, my name is written within it, and you will read the last will and testament of James’ title run, as a new kid has arrived and I will be running with that gold for as long as I feel is needed, not anyone else.

James your burns will heal, but my fire will keep burning, as I take that title and strive towards better things, and become the one name in this company that people need to read to want to come and see the great action here in DUW, because after me there needs to be greatness, and this Saturday, there will be.

The Match is made, but the winner is yet to be crowned, good luck.

We fade to black.
Back to top Go down
Flames of the Inferno

Flames of the Inferno

Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2008-04-27

PostSubject: Re: James Blaze (c) vs. D-ToX   James Blaze (c) vs. D-ToX I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 8:34 am

JAMES BLAZE - REVENGE - CHAPTER 3

Revenge.

It was the only thing that was on James’ mind as he was kneeled down to his loved one’s side with her head slightly placed on James’ knee.

She was dead.

Surrounded by a pool of blood, a fallen killer who had a gunshot wound to the head and the weapon of silence that enforced all the sorrow that was running through James at the time.

And the man was still alive. His worst nightmare.

His father.

The man who ruined the life of his only son. He was a murderer, a psychopath, and we was supposed to be forgotten.

Forever.

But he was wrong.

That last bullet that should have ended his life was a fluke. It was like it never happened even though it happened right in front of him. He was the one who shot his father. He was the one that ended his life. Peace was supposed to have been resurfaced.

--------------------------------------------------

Sirens echoed through the streets of Chicago. James knew it was too late to save his fiancé. He slowly placed her head back down on the concrete and gave her one last kiss on the lips as he stood back up.

Tears were rolling down his eyes as he looked off the rooftop to see the police cars and ambulances lined up. A man slowly appeared out of a car with a megaphone in his hand.

“PUT YOUR HANDS UP AND PLACE THEM SLOWLY BEHIND YOUR HEAD”

A beam of light then stuck the sudden man, as he looked above he saw a large aircraft that was chopping it’s way through the air. All eyes were on James.

He dropped down to his knees and put his hands behind his back as officers swarmed through the fallen door that had just been kicked down.

CRACK!

The butt of a rifle had just been smashed in the back of James’ neck.

Darkness.

Nothing was remembered from then on.

Except darkness, a black shadow.

“It’s alright, James.. I’m in a better place now.”

A figure of James’ fiancé then appears with a beam of light following her with every step she takes. A golden smile lit up the room as James got to his feet. He was looking straight into the eyes of his loved one.

“Shhh..”

With her ocean blue eyes staring back at Blaze, he couldn’t resist. A temptation hit him, as he took a step forward to once again hold his wife. This was one of those moments where it would last a lifetime, if not, forever.

Another tear began to run down the face of James as he eyed his wife, slowly stroking her golden hair.

“I’m going to make my father pay..”

Intensity began to grow throughout James’ body.

Fury boiled throughout James as the memory of his father came to his head. The man that had ruined his life. The man that had killed his mother, his best friend and now his wife.

“My father did this to you.. and now I’m going to end this once and for all.”

Cindy looked at James with a startled look.

“You’re making a mistake. IT”S YOUR FUCKING FAULT!”

Never in a million years would he expect a comment like that, especially from his wife.

“You fucking ended my life, YOU FUCKING DID THIS TO ME!”

The grasp of Cindy’s hand slowly began to fade away as he began to take a few steps away from his wife. It wasn’t her. It was someone else behind the beautiful face of his wife. Then, her face began to change shape into a more male version.

It was familiar.

It was his father.

Anger began to boil through James. He was standing face to face with the man who had fucked his life up. The man who would beat up on his wife until he finally killed her. The man who had slayed his best friend with one bullet to the side. The man who hired a personal hit man to kill his fiancé.

“You fucking bastard..”

Even more rage began to boil through James as he slowly begins to take a few steps at his father, who looked back on James with an smile that was so memorable, that it was stuck at the back of his head every time he had remembered his father.

“I wasn’t the one who killed your fiancé, IT WAS YOU!”

Fists were clenched with fury as he eyed down his father. So much anger was overtaking James as he began to pace up to his father.

“IT WAS YOU WHO KILLED YOUR MOTHER!”

That was it.

James had enough of the blatant bullshit coming out of his fathers mouth, as he sprinted at his father with his fist in the air. With all his might, he swung at his father.

A cold feeling erupted on James’ face. He was lying down on the floor and he shot back as water began to roll down his face. Looking down on his was a police officer who laughed at the reaction of the fallen man.

“Where am I?”

A puzzled James looked around at his surroundings.

“Where are ya? Well isn’t it obvious? You’re in prison, son.”

The police officer giggled to himself as he stepped outside the small room and slid across a large gate-like structure. He was stuck in a jail cell. James looked around, and all he could see was a bed, one with a figure in it and another that was made up in a very tidy manner. A toilet, which had a thick layer of dirt covering the toilet bowl was also seen in the corner of his eye.

“What am I doing here?”

Another laugh spilled out of the chubby police office face which was hidden behind a newspaper. He smiled as he handed James the newspaper.

“You’re on a six month surveillance until your trial begins.”

James was full of confusion. He looked back at the officer who had a pink iced donut in one hand and a coffee mug in another.

“Look on the front page, son.”

Slowly, James turned the newspaper over and loosened it up as he looked at the front page. It had a picture of himself with columns of writing. The large headline caught his attention as he slowly read the article to himself in a low tone of voice.

MAN GOES ON KILLING RAMPAGE

At about 5:16 PM yesterday, the residents of Chicago were shocked at the news of the murder of Cindy Wanda Parkinson and an unidentified male. The suspect of the crime was 23 year old, James Kennedy

Kennedy had just apparently fallen out with his fiancé and then attempted to kill the woman apparently chased her in a car then followed her up to a rooftop of a building. The unidentified victim saw Kennedy chase up Parkinson so he began to follow them.

Witnesses from then on apparently heard a loud gunshot, not known who was shot first. Investigators believe that the man who tried to save Parkinson was shot first, and then Parkinson was shot once in the chest, slowly killing her.

Police retained Kennedy and is now being held in prison on a six month surveillance until the trial for his case of third degree murder begins. A witness who apparently heard the gunshot spoke to the Chicago Times about what he remembered last.

“All I heard was a gunshot, then screaming. I –“

“Fucking lies..”

With half a donut in his mouth, the police officer rises his eyebrow in question.

“Lies? You have so much evidence against you it’s not funny.”

A hand emerged on James’ back as he turned around he saw a man with a tattoo covering his left should and a piercing in his left eyebrow. He smiled.

“Innocent or not.. you’re fucked.”

James knew deep down inside him he was right. He couldn’t prove his innocence. Who saw what had really happened? That witness was just probably some bullshit artist who wanted attention.

“My fucking FATHER!”

James knew that he’d be the only man who wanted him to be in prison for the rest of his life. He had planned this all along, he had planned to get Blaze in the position he was in right now. And now there was no escape.

Or so he thought there was..

Tick..

Tock..

Tick..

Tock..

A human time bomb was about to explode with a combination of fury, rage, and most importantly...

“Revenge.”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: James Blaze (c) vs. D-ToX   James Blaze (c) vs. D-ToX I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1