D.U.W
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vote For Dangerous Under-Rated Wrestling
Vote every 3 hours!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Nathan Orton vs James Blaze

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dave Johnson
Admin
Dave Johnson

Number of posts : 1007
Registration date : 2008-03-27

Nathan Orton vs James Blaze Empty
PostSubject: Nathan Orton vs James Blaze   Nathan Orton vs James Blaze I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 12:04 am

RP Start: Now
RP Deadline: Friday Midnight EST (USA Time)
Max RP's: 5
Show Date: Sunday Night
Where: Charlotte, North Carolina

Debut of two new faces. Nathan and James want to make an impact. Well its there chance to do it at DUW's first ever Pay-Per-View, Opnening Destination!
Back to top Go down
https://duwforums.forumotion.com
Flames of the Inferno

Flames of the Inferno

Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Nathan Orton vs James Blaze Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nathan Orton vs James Blaze   Nathan Orton vs James Blaze I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 5:16 am

Chapter 1: "A Wise Man Once Said..."

"Always treat your peers with respect"

That's what Father used to always tell me when he'd tuck me into bed on a cold night when I just couldn't get to sleep. I'd always wake up, either wrapping the blanket tighter around myself or sucking in the cold air and breathing out the warm to make me feel better. If none of that worked, I called for Father and he always came up for me. I loved him, he loved me. If I needed somebody to tell my secrets to, or share my stories with, Dad would always be there to listen, and no matter what I told him, he laughed and told me it would be alright. He was a really great person, everybody liked him.. well, at least I thought so..

Sunday, April 13, 1982

I wake up to find no one holding me tight. Father must've gone somewhere, but he wouldn't go anywhere without telling me or leaving me a note. Where could he have gone? No need to worry though, he should be back soon. No note to be left for me.. must've been a pretty serious thing for him to leave to. Oh well, he should be back later. I better go amuse my Golden Retriever, Shepard to a nice warming hug. I wish Mother was here, but she decided to leave Father and myself alone. I must admit the place has been a lot quite ever since she left. Father told me that she went away, just for a little while and she won't be back for a very long time. I guess that leaves me to spend a bit more time with Dad.

A cold, but rough touch began to run over and through James' body as he dropped the pen. He quickly turned to his side, noticing the innocent, eyes of his dog, Shepard. He couldn't resist getting to his feet and giving him a quick pat on the head. James got to his knee's and scrubbed his head, smiling.

"You scared me for a second, boy."

James smiled as he stood up and began to make his way down the long stairs, that trailed in a circle which seemed to go on forever. It's a feeling that seems to never end, but when you finally reach the bottom, it's like a long journey through life. It has been a long journey in life for James. Secrets have been hidden from him, secrets that he never knew about, secrets that were about to be unveiled sooner then expected.

"C'mon boy, I'll feed ya if it makes you feel better.."

The dogs eyes lighted up as if they were light bulbs, James knew he was hungry. When he was about 5 years old, Shepard always gave signs to James that he was either thirsty or hungry. It was either an exploding bark, that would be unexpected at the most quiet moments, or a rough spark that seemed to travel through James' body from top to toe. It was obvious that Shepard just couldn't resist a sloppy kiss on James' arm or leg.

James entered a clean, but busy kitchen that had glassware and cutlery stacked on the sink, and dirty tea towels were piled up on the bench. Ever since James' Mother had suddenly disappeared, things have gotten a lot messier. James' Mother was always the one who would clean up the house, or pack away my toys after James finished with them. She would be the one to rely on when you needed something done. James thought it was strange and awkward that she didn't at least say goodbye to him. She must've been in a hurry or rush wherever she went off to.

"Oh shit, nearly forgot about you Shepard."

James opened the dusty refrigerator, whilst feeling the cool whisper crawling up his body. He stopped and looked from left, to right, trying to spot the carton of milk. He grabbed it, and noticed the back of it. It had been 6 months out of date.

"Damn it, Shepard. Luck has finally run out for us, buddy."

And the milk began to pour out of the carton of milk, it looked as if a river was being filled up all over again after it being drank over and over until there was no more. In this case, the bowl was the river and Shepard was the animal. It happened so quickly, he just drank the milk out of the bowl so quick. James smiled at the dog that had milk dropping from his nose, and chasing down his face. James once again filled it up again and left Shepard alone in the kitchen, where he ventured off into the hallway of the big, dark house.

James was standing in the middle of a lonely hall, that had the rays of sunlight stretching through the glass floating above him. James stared up into the sun, it looked as if the sun just came out to welcome him, and he smiled. He began to tap each door in the house, and giving a silent, yet useful shout to his father who seemed to have disappeared without a trace. Where could he have gone? There was one room left, and James couldn't dare to knock on.

It was his Fathers Office. James' Father always told him to never enter the room on any circumstance, but why? James never questioned his Father, and his Father liked him that way. He was a good boy, who never argued against his Fathers will, or word. If James' Father wanted him to make him something to eat, James would do it no matter what.

But this wasn't the case, and a large door that was standing over James. It was like James wanted to open it, but at the same time the door was calling his name over, and over again. James then suddenly heard voices of his Mother. She was calling for him, and it was coming from behind the door. Another voice then echoed into James' mind. It was his father, daring him not to enter the door unless he wanted to be in an orphanage. James just couldn't risk doing something that would break his relationship with his father. He and his father were very close. When it was James' birthday, his father would either take a day off work to spend to day with James, or spend a lot of money on something he really wanted. But even if his father didn't have all the money in the world, James would still love him.

James put his hand on the door and pushed it slightly, enough to see a eye-view crack through the door. James peered through the crack, noticing a light flickering on and off. The bright light ventured into the room as James pushed the door a tad bit lighter, noticing his fathers laptop open on the wooden desk. James peered through the door, as it opened wider. His father wasn't in his office.

A slash of worry cut through James as he took a couple of steps into the room that was covered with books, full from bottom to top. It was like The Library Of Alexandria, the worlds most largest library that had vanished after being burnt down in prehistoric times. Some books were thin, most were thick. James walked towards the books and found a notepad on the floor. He picked it up, and flicked through it noticing a few old phone numbers that probably have never been used before of previous friends that James' father had from his school days. The notepad also had a black ballpoint pen attached to it from behind. James placed the pen behind his ear and he took notes down of what the office, or library looked like. James looked on his fathers desk, to notice his fathers diary that he wrote in daily. James flicked open the book, and turned to the last page.

It had a picture of his mother, that had previously been ripped up into pieces. It had been placed together, and stuck on. It was like someone had ripped it as soon as they saw it. Who could've done it? James' Father and his mother had a relationship that was clean, and there wasn't that much fights. Although James did remember a fight that happened the night before Mother left a couple of days ago. James then read a page that was near the picture of his mother.

Dear Diary,

I can't believe I did it. Why did I do it? I have no idea. I didn't mean to do it, I swear. I wish I could turn back time and fix everything. What should I tell James? He would hate me forever if I told him. I have to keep this a secret, but how? I have to burn up everything soon, and it will be gone. James and I can start a new life over the tops of the hills, or even along the sandy beaches. Anything to get away from this place, and hide the evidence, or get rid of it. I just don't want to hurt James. He can't find out, I won't let him. Even if I ha..

A loud thump boomed from behind, something was coming, and it was coming fast. It crept closer, and closer. James looked around, trying to spot a place to hide. There was no where to go, except under the table that had very little room. James rushed under the table, and held his breath as the creaky door opened. It was his Father.

"I know someone is in here.."

James' heart was thumping hard. It was like his Father heard each thump, each second, each moment.His Father walked over towards his desk, noticing that his diary was left open on the page that James was reading. His Father closed the diary and looked around, with his head up. James slowly breathed, but then clamped his mouth with his hand. His father, was still looking around in the room.

He kicked the chair near the table, which frightened James more then ever. He bumped his head under the small table, which caused a few things to fall off it. The feet then walked, and walked over towards the table. The frightened kid was only a few inches away from his Fathers feet, which were very luxurious and bright. His father then tipped the table over and he saw the boy, crawled up in a corner.

James looked up at his Father, who's eyes were burning with fire. James tried not to look at him even more, but he couldn't resist. He was too shocked to move, or do anything. His Father grabbed him by his shirt and raised him onto his feet. His father raised his hand, but James kicked him in the leg, that had been previously injured after falling down the stairs and had been broken. His father screamed in pain as James quickly ran out the door, and Shepard was following him.

The duo ran down the street, Shepard following behind James and as James turned around, he saw his Father standing on the front porch with a red face and an angry fist. James was worrying that his Father would come and get him, then hurt him so much that he might.. be dead.

And so James remembered a quote from his father..

"A Wise Man Once Said.. Always treat your peers with respect."
Back to top Go down

Nathan Orton vs James Blaze
Page 1 of 1