D.U.W
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vote For Dangerous Under-Rated Wrestling
Vote every 3 hours!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

James Blaze vs Iceman vs Jack Killa vs Justin Kash

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Dave Johnson
Admin
Dave Johnson

Number of posts : 1007
Registration date : 2008-03-27

James Blaze vs Iceman vs Jack Killa vs Justin Kash Empty
PostSubject: James Blaze vs Iceman vs Jack Killa vs Justin Kash   James Blaze vs Iceman vs Jack Killa vs Justin Kash I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 10:05 pm

RP Start: Now
RP Deadline: Saturday Midnight EST (USA Time)
Show Date: Sunday Midnight
Max RP's: As many as you like
Minimum RP's: 1

Main event
DUW Xtreme championship match
Xtreme 2/3 falls match
Back to top Go down
https://duwforums.forumotion.com
D-ToX

D-ToX

Number of posts : 290
Registration date : 2008-03-29

PostSubject: Re: James Blaze vs Iceman vs Jack Killa vs Justin Kash   James Blaze vs Iceman vs Jack Killa vs Justin Kash I_icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 4:30 am

The sun is shinning in the clear blue sky; the traffic is buddy, racing across the freeway. A black limo pulls up outside the arena, the front door swings open, and a man wearing a drives cap walks to left side door and pulls it open, iceman’s bodyguard Initial H exits and scans the surrounding area. He is followed by Dr. Castle.

Dr. Castle: hey get the bags

The driver opens the trunk and removes the bags and hands one to Initial H, just then Iceman exits the car, buts his suit jacket and places a cigar in his mouth he is followed by his second bodyguard Final N who also takes a bag. They walk towards the entrance; both guards scan the surrounding area. Iceman flicks open his lighter and slowly lights his cigar. Dr. Castle is leading the pack into the arena, while reading his folder.

Dr. Castle: this is going to be a hard one, you fighting three strong guys, and its two out of three falls, and I am not sure how that works, but you’re going to have to deal with them all equally.

Iceman: don’t sweat it, it will be fine. Il destroy each one with ease and secure my first title in DUW, then when I have got that I will cash my number one title shot on Saturday night danger . and you no what that means

Dr. Castle, Initial H, Final N: YES

Iceman: I will be the unified DUW champion.

Dr. Castle: yes you have mentioned this lot this week. But concentrate

Iceman: I’m ready, you know I’m ready, the terror machine is all ways ready.

The group enter the arena

Dr. Castle: DAMN it, just keep walking

A DUW camera crew jumps out in front of the group, with them is DUW announcer Danny Cool, who starts shouting as bodyguards push im and the crew out of the way.

Danny Cool: YO YO YO, look who we got, the man you will be facing three over stars in the main event at Thursday night extreme violence. Hey Ice got any words for your opponents this week.

Dr. Castle: get out of are way kid, we have got things to do.

Iceman: Wait, I think we can spare a few minutes to talk. So junior what do you want to know.

Danny cool: well… erm… what have you got planned for this weeks match.

Iceman: well my major game plan is to win

Iceman puts his arm around Danny and looks off into the sky

Iceman: you see wining is what I do, and this week I will do it a gain. I need a title and this Stage Seven Gangster will be a Champion here in DUW.

Danny Cool: yeah me and you keeping gangster alive here in DUW

Iceman steps back from Danny and stares at him.

Iceman: what?

Dr. Castle: just leave it.

Iceman: No, you see Danny, you and me, were nothing a like. You properly got this job, because you could talk, and you’re properly related to management, and don’t you ever compare or group me with you again, your lucky I stopped you to talk. I am on a level that you could never reach.

And you think you are gangster. I am the real thing. You’re a spotty kid, who to be honest, and I am sorry, I would kill if you ever got in my way.

This isn’t the point though, wrestling isn’t about being gangster, because ive got that covered, instead this business is about being the best, and don’t you worry junior, because I am the best.

Danny tries to walk away.

Danny Cool: ok thanks bye.

Iceman: get back here; you wanted this interview you got it.

Iceman grabs Danny’s shirt and pulls him back.

Iceman: now going back to what you said about keeping gangster alive, was that some how referring to it possibly dieing or that it nearly did in the past. Because if you are suggesting I was losing it, then you will have hell to pay.

Danny Cool: no that’s not what I meant at all, I’m sorry.

Iceman: Im only kidding, oh wait that’s not my style

Iceman trips Danny and kicks him while he’s on the floor. Then looks at the DUW cameras.

Iceman: You see how scared he is, you see this James Blaze. You see this Jack Killa, you see this Justin Kash. This is just some punk, but you should be as scared as he is, because, I will beat each one of you, become the champion and rain supreme, and any future challenger can do nothing to take that gold from me, because….

Doc finish this shit of

Dr. Castle: the DUW dictator

The stage seven Gangster

The “Opium” of the people has spoken.

And his word runs true.

The Iceman Cometh to Xtreme violence
Back to top Go down
D-ToX

D-ToX

PostSubject: Re: James Blaze vs Iceman vs Jack Killa vs Justin Kash   James Blaze vs Iceman vs Jack Killa vs Justin Kash I_icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 2:42 am

Iceman and the ICEMOB enter the locker room and empty the bags. The two bodyguards leave the room and guard the door. Dr. Castle sits down at the table with a black file and iceman goes into the next room with his bag of wrestling attire and starts to get changed, we can see Dr. Castle and here iceman threw the wall, talking about his up incoming match at Xtreme violence.

Dr. Castle: you sure you’re ready for this, I mean these are some tuff guys your facing for the title.

Iceman(muffled by the wall): yeah I’m ready, trust me I’m ready, I aint saying these guys arnt good…

Iceman pops his head threw the door

Iceman: … there just not as good as me

He goes back into the room.

Dr. Castle: you’re a bit big headed aren’t you?

Iceman: please you sound like my wife, will you please just give me the facts about my next victims please

Dr. Castle: OK then, who do you want to know about first.

Iceman: give me, erm that Jay Haze guy

Dr. Castle: James Blaze

Iceman: yeah whatever, who cares

Dr. Castle: well he’s from Toronto Canada, 6’2, 228’lbs

Iceman: yeah sounds like a good opponent, any known weaknesses

Dr. Castle: well his file says that he Recently underwent shoulder surgery after severally tearing his practoral muscle. Even though going through a brutal and trail-filled recovery, he still has some weakness in his left shoulder-blade area.

Iceman: I can use that, something to target, it sounds harsh, but if he’s going to stand in the way of me winning that title, that he’s going to get hurt.

Dr. Castle: Next… we got Jack killa, the brother of jai killa…

Iceman: oh I have to stop you there, I know this guy, he’s an asshole, like his young brother, and once I destroy Jack I will be going after his brother, so that I can win all of the gold in DUW. NEXT

Dr. Castle: then we have Justin Kash, he should fight well, but nothing to worry about.

Iceman exits the other room and sits on the steal chair and starts to lace up his boots

There is a knock on the door, and the bodyguard sticks his head threw the door

Initial H: hey, Ice. Your wife is here.

Iceman: let her in.

Carli: hey guys, hows things,

Dr. Castle: I’m fine, thanks

Carli: Oh shut up Doc, you know I don’t care about you

Dr. Castle: ok then, thanks

Iceman: hey come threw here.

Iceman and Carli enter the other room

Dr. Castle: where are you going, we need to plan for the match

Iceman: the iceman is about to cometh.

Dr castle shakes his head

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: James Blaze vs Iceman vs Jack Killa vs Justin Kash   James Blaze vs Iceman vs Jack Killa vs Justin Kash I_icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 4:45 am

(scene 1)

Justin Kash is seen in his locker room at his desks reading all the papers on all 3 superstars. He slowly smiles as he reads what all 3 superstars weakness are and how they fight. Infront of Justin is his brother JC Kash.

><><>< JC KASH ><><><

Justin what you smiling about? You shouldn't be smiling you have a tought match. I don't know about 2 of the guys, but you should really watch out for iceman. Anyways quit reading bro we have to go warm up for you match in a few days.

*** JUSTIN KASH ***

Whoa whoa whoa bro! You know i have a bad tempure, and that just pissed me off! I don't got to worry about anyone of these guys, after what I just read about them they are nothing. They arn't even worthy enough to be in a match like this. They all shud be lucky im a nice guy. But im not one that they should cross. You know what its liek to cross me eh brother?

><><>< JC KASH ><><><

I sure do bro. Last time i crossed you, you threw me out a window thats was 3 stories tall, then you came down speard me into a car, Smashed my head on the ground and lit me on fire.

*** JUSTIN KASH ***

Oh yea i remember that bro. That's not even close to what i will be doing to these guys in a few days. Anyways bro lets go get ready.

Justin and JC walk out of Kash's office. the camera fades

(scene 2)

The camerman zooms into the weight room. Where Justin and JC are working out. He zooms in a bit more on kash, who is seen bench pressing 400 pounds. Justin finishes and walks over to his brother.

*** JUSTIN KASH ***

Hey bro you barley doing anything whats wrong?

><><>< JC KASH ><><><

Nothing bro, I just don't like the match you in at all. Your facing some of the top guys in DUW. Anyways bro i gotta a plan. A nice one too. Here it is, as i see the only one you really have to worry about is Iceman. So what i plan is you work on him. He seems pretty big so what you do is work on the back of his knees. That could take down anybody no matter how big or small they are. Work on them hard takes wepons to them if you have to, dam break them if you have two. Listen this isin't all just work on the back of his knees. Listen there isn't any rules really in this match, so 10 minutes into the match I will be coming down to help you bro ill take care of the other two guys. Don't worry thoe I won't be alone are other brother Jordan Kash is on his way down here tonight he will be here to speak to you at somepoint two. I had to pay his way down because hes been having trouble with money, and he just got out a prison.

*** JUSTIN KASH ***

Damn, alright bro that sounds like a good plan. Even thoe i don't need the help ill take it. Anyways whats are brother been saying? I didn't even know he was in jail, what did he do? How long was he in jail for? When he comes down i might offer him a job. Or ill lend him some cash.

><><>< JC KASH ><><><

Hes been up to nothing but jail for the past 25 years. He killed 3 guys and assualted 2 other guys who went to the hospital with seriouse injurys. Ill lend him some kash bro dont worry. But you should seriously offer him a job, he could dominate here. Since he gout out of jail, the guys a monster now.

*** JUSTIN KASH ***

Damn! Has it been that long? Fu**n guy. Anyways bro lets go.

The camer fades.

(scene 3)

Burn in my light by mercy drive plays on the pa system. Justin Kash walks down the ramp.He slides into the ring and grabs a mic.

*** JUSTIN KASH ***

Hahahaha..... Let me tell you guys one thing. I may be co owner but come this sunday I will be co owner and the first ever DUW Xtreme Violence champion. These other guys are nothing anyways I would like to introduce too you guys my 2 brothers. First i would like to introduce JC KASH!

Let the bodies hit the floor by drowning pool plays. JC Kash comes running down with a mice.

><><>< JC KASH ><><><

Hello people! As you know i am Justin's brother, and my bro there will be no stopping him this sunday. He will be champion even if i or my brother have to help him out a bit. Anyways enough about me! Let's introduce are other brother! JORDAN KASH!

One blood by the game hits the pa system. Jordan Kash the 7 ft monster 450 pound man, comes running down to the ring. He grabs a mic.

~~~ JORDAN KASH ~~~

Yo yo yo! Brothers! Whats up long time no see! Anyways thats not what im out here for. I'm out here to tell all you guys back there or any fans out there that if you have any god damn problems with any of my brothers you'll be dealing with me. As for sunday, me and my bro JC will be coming down with Justin at ringside.

*** JUSTIN KASH ***

Thats dam right! You've just met the new stable THE NETWORK!

All three men drop there mics and walk backstage, as the camera fades.
Back to top Go down
Jack Killa

Jack Killa

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2008-04-20

PostSubject: Re: James Blaze vs Iceman vs Jack Killa vs Justin Kash   James Blaze vs Iceman vs Jack Killa vs Justin Kash I_icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 12:40 pm

OOC: Sorry for not rp'ng. My school is doing this shitty dance show and I have to spend most of my day practicing. It's really crappy, and I can't do anything. Sorry guys.
Back to top Go down
D-ToX

D-ToX

PostSubject: Re: James Blaze vs Iceman vs Jack Killa vs Justin Kash   James Blaze vs Iceman vs Jack Killa vs Justin Kash I_icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 10:32 pm

Iceman exits the locker room, Dr. Castle and the two guards are standing waiting, the crowd can be heard threw out the arena.

Dr. Castle: ready

Iceman: let’s go

The group walk threw the busy corridors; iceman shakes hands with a couple of fans that are loitering in the halls.

Iceman: two out of three falls. Twice the win. Twice the excitement. Twice the glory

Dr. Castle: one title, so just get the job done, no showing off tonight ok, to many other guys fighting

Iceman: I don’t show of I give the fans what they want. Every on e loves a gangster and who am I to disappoint them.

The terror machine is ready to roll, and those three guys don’t know what trouble there in.

The group arrive at the back of the stage, in front of the entrance that leads to the stage.

Dr. Castle: right I will go introduce you. This is what you’ve been waiting for a shot at a tile. Let’s go

Iceman: let’s go.

Dr. Castle disappears into the arena; the air is filled with the sound of cheers and boos. Iceman hears his introduction…

DR. Castle(slightly muffled): please direct your eyes to the stage. And welcome

The DUW Dictator

The Section Seven Gangster

The Opium of the people

The ICEMAN cometh

The lights go out and the sirens from the start of Velvet Revolvers “Sucker Train Blues”

Iceman steps threw the curtain spins round his back to the audience, arm stretched out.

A BLAST of lighting strikes he spins round the music is drowned out by the fans

Iceman (to himself): let's go.
Back to top Go down
Flames of the Inferno

Flames of the Inferno

Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2008-04-27

PostSubject: Re: James Blaze vs Iceman vs Jack Killa vs Justin Kash   James Blaze vs Iceman vs Jack Killa vs Justin Kash I_icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 2:47 am

The previous chapter may be read here: https://duwforums.forumotion.com/rp-archive-s-f12/open-battle-royal-to-entire-roster-t167.htm

James Blaze – The Slippery Scene – Chapter 3

Luck. Is there such thing as luck? Many people say, in certain times and certain places that they are lucky, but as soon as something bad happens, luck runs out. In this case, James Blaze was a lucky boy, who was living with a wealthy family. Suddenly, out of no where, his mother left him without saying a goodbye, and his father became an abusive man, always throwing things on the floor, and breaking things into a million pieces. That wasn’t the only thing that he has broken, he has broken the family legacy.

In this case, it seems to be that James’ luck has run out. His family have been split up, he tried to get away from his abusive father, and he did so by running away, trying to get to his favourite childhood place where he and his father used to visit all the time, the Moonlight Waterfall with his best friend, and pet, Shepard. And then, Shepard runs away while James was trying to catch up with him. Then, when he thought luck had come his way, a wild gust of wind blew him over an edge cliff, attaching him on a branch.

He was hanging about 5000 feet above water, which was heavily rushing down the waterway. The blues, and whites were the colours that were stuck in James’ head. They reminded him of the waterfall that was as clear as any crystal in the world, even the brightest crystal of them all. The waterfall was definitely clearer then it. Everytime he walked through the wall of water between himself and his father, he would feel a sensation that he had never felt before. That’s why he always would come back, the feeling was so great that everytime his father told him that they would have to go, James wouldn’t care what he said, he’d be in the water, drenched in sensation.

James looked down, fear rushing through his body to the tips of his fingers which were hanging on the edge of a rocky cliff, and every second that went past, every minute that went past, each moment began to slip. Just like his fingers, as slowly each time James would think of falling, his hands would be loose. The sound of the water striking the rocks sounded like a lightning bolt crashing through the earth, striking it with every bit of electricity it had, and in similarity with James, he was holding on the branch with everything he had. He knew he couldn’t stay there forever, he would eventually either starve to death, or just fall off the cliff. He had to do something, but what?

Time was ticking, and running out. James looked all around him, and all he saw were rocks sticking out of the wall, it was like the branch James was on, was isolated for a long period of time, until it was being taken over. It was thick, but moving steadily each time James moved an inch. James was holding the branch with a tight grip, but as time flew by, so did his hands. Pain began to sore through his body, as the minutes turned into an hour. James was stuck, and he didn’t know what he could do. The grip began to loosen up by the sweat that was trickling down James’ head, as he tempted to swipe the sweat of his forehead, he refused to, as holding onto a branch with one hand would probably lead in disaster. James then decided it was his time to get away from the view that he thought was so beautiful, but the longer he watched, the more he wanted to leave. James couldn’t put up with it anymore, and struggled to keep hold of the branch.

And the next thing he did, was the right choice.. or was it? He closed his eyes, and counted to five. Not knowing his fate as his grip began to weaken, each second that went by, a finger would fall off the branch. And when it was on the fourth second, he gulped, opened his eyes and had a look down. He closed them once more, and let go of the branch. He was falling, and his eyes were closed. The air brushed through James’ hair, and he was soaring rapidly through the air, he felt like he was a bird that was gliding above the lovely scenery, but it all came to an end. He finally hit the water, and it was like a new world unfolded, one that James couldn’t recognize. It was fairly deep, much deeper then the shallow waterfall pond. James didn’t worry when he was swimming in the pond, because all he would do was walk, or soar through the water just like a fish would. The bad thing about being in the deep water that was streaming quickly, was that he couldn’t swim. Swimming was the last thing on James’ mind when he touched the water, and he opened his eyes. He saw the sea weed that was stretching from the bottom of the stream, he saw hundreds of fish trailing each other as they were being taken down the stream. James slightly shoved his head above the water, with his eyes filled with water, not knowing what could be seen and gasping for air. He was pulled back down by the current. The unprepared boy barely got to take a breath as he poked his head above the water, but once again he was pulled down by the powerful water. Shock then struck James, as he felt a blow strike his knee. The water pushed him under, forcing him to tumble and twirl under the water, the rest was unbearable. Until finally, darkness took over the boys body as he finally fell asleep.

"Where am I?"

Those were the words that fell out of James’ mouth as he woke up, scratching his head. He was in a pale room, and the only thing that was in that room was James’ mother, his father and himself. He looked on as he saw his father and mother staring face to face with each other. His father raised his hand aggressively and a loud slap pounded across her face. She flew back, the force pushed her so far back that she pushed through the pale wall, and slamming her flat on her back, which was slightly leaning against the wall that had a huge crack lining through the middle of it. It was pushed in so much, that it looked like a boulder had hit against it. James ran towards his father and threw out his fist. As he swung, nothing happened. His fist drove through the body of his father as he began to walk towards James’ defenseless mother who had clear tears running down her face. A man that had another side of him. A side that was the addiction that he could not let go. It was the addiction of causing pain and suffrage.

He walked towards his wife, and grinned. He grabbed her by her shirt and lifted her up and raised his fist once more. James turned his head away as he heard a loud thud. He could hear the punishment his father was giving to his mother. Undeserving punishment for the smallest things. James’ mother who was angled against the wall, looked up at her husband and smiled with a toothy, but bloody grin.

"You think you’re a big man, don’t you?"

She laughed and smiled. James’ father looked at her with a very astonished face.

"You haven’t changed at all, Linda.."

He raised his hand again so fast, that she didn’t expect it. He slapped her on the side of her face, spitting blood from her mouth running down to the bottom of her chin. She held her face and wiped the blood with her hand. Linda then got to her feet and more tears began to roll down her face.

"I never loved you, Luke.. ever since I met your mother, I have despised of you."

Luke glared at Linda as she smiled back at him. James was watching, on his knees next to his mother. Luke didn’t care for Linda anymore, it was like he ate her soul and just spat it all out again. The horrified, yet courageous woman got to her feet and spat in the face of her husband. He wiped his forehead and smiled, knowing that he would always be superior when compared to her. Linda pitied her husband, she knew she was stupid when she had the chance to take up the proposal, but she couldn’t resist the ocean blue eyes that glared into hers.

But that wasn’t the case now, Linda was standing face to face with her husband, but this time she knew she could beat him. She raised her hand and slapped him across the face and smiled. He looked back at her, eyed wandering around her face with a very surprised look. Linda had now decided that she couldn’t take anymore of the pain and suffrage that she went through. James had a blue, down face. He couldn’t resist watching his parents fight. This was the only time that he had seen the two fight. He’d always hear the violence and arguments, but he never actually saw what happened.

Linda raised her eyebrow at Luke, wondering why he hadn’t done anything to her after the vicious slap given across his face. His face was red, and a hand mark began to stand out on the slanted face of Luke. Luke then finally stuck Linda, sending her again, pummeling against the wall. James turned around in anger and tried to escape his nightmare that seemed too real, but this was way too real. It had to be a nightmare.

It went black again. James awoke to a surrounding not so familiar in life, but it was one that was noticeable as he was around a tropical-like area. His clothes were wet, and he was laying on a sandy, yet dark and cold beach. The water surfaced up his back, and then swerved back into the large water. But he saw something that he had never seen before. The night sky was filled with small, but sparkling starts gleaming into the night. The sight was beautiful. The groups of stars looked as if they had traveled along the night sky, and stopped for a rest. There were so many stars, that he couldn’t count them all even if he tried. The moonlight then shone on the water, which gave a reflection of the sea that he’d never seen before in his life. James didn’t want to leave.

Silence then broke. A sound from the bushes nearby awoke James from his day dreaming ways, or as he should say, night dreaming. He looked closely by, and noticed a shadowy figure in the distance moving its head from side to side. The movements and sounds made it really obvious that something was there, and was watching James every second that he was spending on the shores watching the stars, while being showered with the water by the moonlight above.

Then, breaking the silence that had aroused James for a couple of minutes, sounds from the bush began to grow. At first, James ignored them, but as the noises grew, they began to get louder, and more scarier. The worried boy got to his feet, annoyed after being in the trance that he enjoyed. Each step he took, the more the past began to follow him. With each step he took, he left a trail of sandy footprints behind him. They followed him and then they stopped. Pain struck through James’ knee, and he fell to the ground. It swiftly went through his body, from head to toe. The pain was excruciating. It happened so fast, that even the strongest, or even the smartest person couldn’t take as much as James got. The knee’s pain must’ve came from when James was in the water, and he crushed his knee against the rock that was underneath.

The tropical-like bushes then began to make even more noises. A howling noise arose from behind. A figure then ran out, and it was coming for James. He could hear the noises it was making, the heavy breathing and the way it was moving made James realize who it was, and luck had came his way.

The figure shot through the sand, and arrived with a pleasant site. Shepard gave James a slap with its tongue, but it did notice that James’ knee was hurt, and he was in deep pain. Shepard did as much as he could to comfort James, but it wasn’t enough to help him go through the suspense of all the pain. He knew James was cold, so he tightly wrapped himself around James, as he rested his head onto Shepard, and fell to sleep again.

"You’re not as pathetic as they say you are, aren’t you Luke?"

Linda shoved Luke into the wall, as he looked back in despair. He never thought that she would stand up to him, but he knew that eventually Linda would come out of her shell and have to stick up for herself to save her son, and even her own life. James stood back in the room, with his mother and father who couldn’t see him at all. There were at it again.

"What are you trying to say, Linda?"

The man looked at Linda, while James was watching. He knew what was coming.

"I’m saying that I regret ever meeting you, and I pray to god that you die.."

Luke’s eyes were bulging out of his head. He would’ve never thought that she’d say such a thing, even though they have met each other for so long. The truth was, that Linda was tired of the abuse that she received. Each time Luke called her a pathetic bitch, it just made her even more stronger, and more determined to slap him in the face and tell him that he wants to leave him. Luke never expected it. He thought that she was always going to be there for him, even though he treated her like crap. He knew he always treated her that way, and he thought he’d always get away with it. That was until now.

"I’m sick and tired of the abuse, Luke. I’ve had enough of it, I’m leaving you."

Those were the words that Luke hoped not to come out of her mouth, but he knew it was coming. Luke couldn’t handle being left alone with his son and always taking care of him. It really angered him in so many ways possible, him having to start over again with another woman could not happen. He wouldn’t let Linda leave him.

"You can’t.."

Linda looked back at Luke, smile and all.

"Watch me."

She turned, and was walking away from him. Luke grabbed her arm tightly and pulled her around, swinging her towards him, facing him eye to eye. It was the same face he gave her when he first proposed to her. Luke knew she couldn’t resist seeing those eyes shining back at her. He thought wrong.

Another striking blow, as Linda slapped Luke across his face. Luke didn’t expect it and thought of it as the last thing coming. He knew she was sick and tired of him, and she had to get away from him. Luke had to end it all, he had never had anyone leave him before and get away with it. Not even his ex-girlfriends. Each one of them had fought back against him, but he knew that it was coming. Linda was different, she was the kind of person who wouldn’t fight back.

Luke wiped the blood that dribbled done his chin, and he smiled. That’s what he wanted to get into Linda, the aggressiveness of life. He wanted to end it all.

"Linda, you should know better of your own husband."

She laughed hysterically

"I don’t know you Luke? I know you.. you’re a wifebeater. You’re a sick man who needs help. You’re a bastard"

And that’s where it ends. James was still in the corner, listening to it all. He couldn’t help it. He had no where to run, and he had no where to hide. He was in his own world with his close relatives. But only one of his parents would be covered in blood.

Luke pulled out a pistol and raised it straight at Linda. She knew that he wouldn’t pull the trigger on her.. or would he?

"So now you’re going to kill me, Luke?"

The woman laughed once more, it was the same laugh that he had heard ever since he had stayed with her. It was the same laugh he had heard when he made that joke about having kids with her and hopefully getting married. He wanted it all to go away, and set it free to another world. He had to let it go by, a memory of the past.

James tried to push the gun out of the maniac’s hand, but he couldn’t help but watch. He saw his mother fly from the centre of the room to the wall, and she hit it hard. Blood spattered all over the wall, and it fell from her chest. She looked at her husband and smiled. James’ eyes began to water, as he had witnessed his own mothers death.
Back to top Go down
Flames of the Inferno

Flames of the Inferno

PostSubject: Re: James Blaze vs Iceman vs Jack Killa vs Justin Kash   James Blaze vs Iceman vs Jack Killa vs Justin Kash I_icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 3:17 am

CHAPTER 4: A TWIST IN TIME

The questioning of things continued for James, almost confused at what had happened to him in the last couple of days and how quick they were. At some times he thought that he couldn't have anything any better then Shepard and his mother with him as soon as he left his home for the waterfall that he once had shared his memories with his father, but now things have gotten worse, far worse.

A woman was covered in her own blood, on the cold floor with eyes closed. Looking down at her severely red body with patches of blood covering her white shirt were her family. Her son James had just witnessed the chilling murder of his mother, while her husband, Luke had committed the murder. Luke sadistically smiled at his wife who was on the floor, in a pool of her own blood. He fell to his own knee's and a tear quivered down his face as wrapped his hands around her face, which had been sucked out of all the life it had. He dipped his hands in her own blood and looked at it. James was standing behind him, shocked. He would, and could not believe that his father would murder his own mother. Luke covered his face in his wifes blood as he softly kissed her on the lips. He placed his finger on her mouth as he got to his feet and turns to James, not knowing of his presence back in time.

James couldn't believe that his own mother had been murdered by the man she loved. She was put through so much abuse, but she still loved him. James never understood in his mother of why she never left him earlier. James and his mother were very close. If James had to tell the family something, he would always ask his mother first as she had always found a good side of even the worst of things. She had always given advice for things that seemed impossible to do, but once she had been told, it became possible.

As her son looked at his father, he saw a man underneath him. He was an evil man, who needed help. At first, he seemed like everyone would respect him, and cherish him as he was a pleasant, good mannered man. Whenever he had talked to somebody who hadn't known him, he had always shown respect towards them. He was completely different to what he was right now. He was seen as somebody he wasn't, and James couldn't help it. James' friends would always tell him that he was lucky to have a father like Luke, James agreed, but inside he knew that he wasn't lucky at all. He had hated his father, even at times when he tried to comfort him. He had heard all the things he had said to mother, and every time he said to us that he'd come home early at a certain time, he would come home about three hours after the time he said he'd come back at, either drunk or tired. He would then cause an argument with mother about what he had did, which often lead to violence. It was not that James had seen the violence, but he had heard the smashing and swearing from both. At one stage things had gotten so bad, that father had actually thrown mother through the glass door. The next day they acted as if nothing happened, and I didn't bother asking what happened because I knew what had happened.

James' vision turned back to normal. Shepard awoke as well, comforting James as he stroked his head. He looked into the eyes of Shepard and wondered if anything could get any worse. He had saw, and lived his mothers death. His father was a sick, sadistic person and was probably looking for James at this moment, perhaps seeking help from others trying to find James. James didn't want that at all. He was happy with how Shepard and himself had handled themselves as they had left Luke. Sure, he nearly got killed and fell off a cliff and nearly drowned in a river stream, but it was better then staying with his father. As James thought to himelf, he got to his feet and watched the shore shrivel up and be sucked up by the water which had crawled all over the surface. James smiled as he began to walk back into the forest where his journey for the waterfall that he had always loved venturing off into continued.

Many noises were heard, the howling of wolves, the hooting of owls and most important, the barking of Shepard as most dark figures scurried away in fright. Shepard was following James down a long, leafy path which seemed very distant, but in reality it wasn't very long. James had been walking from ever since he left his house and his father behind. Things began to take their toll, as his feet normally began to swell up like a ball, and huge blisters began to emerge on his feet. James would normally shake off the pain and ignore everything that could potentially stop him from continuing. James knew he couldn't stop, especially with Shepard counting on him. He had a long enough break when he had seen his father murder his wife in her own blood, sadistically and which seemed like torture. That sick, blood spilling, shot to the gut was unforgettable. Sticking in the mind of James for a long while, probably eternity.

A sudden spill of sound then exploded from above, a thick, brown log tumbles down and crushes below, inches away from James as he takes a couple steps of freedom back, Shepard also almost being crushed by the force had almost sensed that something from above was coming for him, but quickly backing away. Shepard looked at James as he looked back, beaming eyes and all. James then looked up into the metallic sky as it reminded him of a day when he went out on his balcony with his mother and they began to talk about how she will always stand with him no matter what decisions he makes, or does. James knew that his mother was always there for him, that was something that his father acted like he could do, but he knew in his heart that he couldn't. It was just a feeling inside Blaze that always made him feel insecure around his father, by day he was a calm man, but by night there was a different side to him. It was more of a ruthless, aggressive side to him. Something that James had never seen before, and he showed his true colors one cold night, which would always stick at the back of his mind whenever he was thinking of his father. It was that unforgettable night, and it was a side that he had never, ever seen before. As the days went on from that night, it was becoming common for his father to act like that, it was obvious he was drunk. Everything mother had confronted him of spending the money that he had worked for and we had to live off, he denied it completely. Even though he normally brought a few bottles of whisky into the house. He would make things seem like a joke, when in reality it was a serious thing. That was something that he didn't understand, James and his mother knew that. That one night when James was sitting down, lonely on the dark, chilling stairs he had witnessed the scarring of James' life. He actually witnessed his mother being hit by her own husband. Questions began to bloom at the back of his mind, he thought that husbands weren't supposed to hit their own wives, didn't they love them? Isn't that the reason why they got married in the first place? Mother always told me that her marriage was the best thing that ever happened in her life. James' father's vowels were beautiful. As he stated, "I will always be with you forever, no matter what obstacles we face, we will always get through it together. James had second guessed that question, and didn't believe it. He knew his father was a sick bastard, his mother could not stand up to him until that night that her husband that actually murdered her.

"It's alright boy, we'll be there soon.." Blaze said as he took in a deep breath, taking every bit of it as he suddenly fell down to the ground.

Shepard has urged him to get back to his feet and continue walking, but James just could not do it. The blisters from his feet were aching and he couldn't walk any further. The pain was excruciating for James, he had walked possibly for two days and the only two breaks he had almost cost his life, he knew he was a very lucky person but at the same time he questioned it, as he also had a very unlucky side to life. James didn't know if luck was on his side or not, but whichever side it was on, it had costed dearly for James in a physical way and an emotional way.

James tried to get to his feet again, using the log that had fallen to the ground to his advantage, shuffling his legs up and he began to stand on both feet. He smiled as he faced Shepard, not resisting to throw in a smile as Shepard looked up at James, eyes glowing right back into James' ocean blue eyes.

"You know, Shepard, if you weren't here, I would probably be dead right now. You've been with me for so long, I've learned to enjoy life with you, even though things have been hard for me in the last couple of days, but I wouldn't want to spend it with anyone else besides you." James had spoke with pain in his tone of voice, he knew Shepard would always count on James. A moment that would strike James in every way possible, was when Shepard began to lick James across his face, saliva and all of that was all James needed to throw back a smile at Shepard, as James knew that he was happy with Shepard.
Back to top Go down
Flames of the Inferno

Flames of the Inferno

PostSubject: Re: James Blaze vs Iceman vs Jack Killa vs Justin Kash   James Blaze vs Iceman vs Jack Killa vs Justin Kash I_icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 3:18 am

As the two friends continued their way along the leafy covered floor, which seemed to be very colourful even though it was dark. The reds, greens, and oranges stood out most of all, all bright which made James follow the way. James was used to the dark, whenever you get used to something you begin to learn more from it, in this case, James had been in the dark for quite some times, and whenever you stay in the dark for a while, you begin to see things more easier, but in James' case it was more better seeing things in dark then seeing them in light. But none of this had worried James, all that worried James was that he was hungry and he needed something to eat. Signs of hunger were the growling of his stomach, James eventually shook everything off and continued, but doing it for almost three days was impossible. He was hungry and he had to find something to eat fast. He couldn't live off anything else. But, what could he eat? All that had surrounded him were large tree's which had towered over him.

The pressuring wind was echoing throughout the night, always helping James boost his speed as he walked those steps. Each step of sorrow reminded him of his life, but he shared those moments with someone that he cared about, so it ignored the moments of his life. Maybe this was the turning point for James' life?

With the wind almost going against him, James struggled to keep up with the normal pace that he had before, it was like holding a feather on the top of a mountain, struggling to keep hold of that feather was hard because there were really harsh winds almost stripping the feather from grip. In this instance, James was the feather. He was in pain, and it was the most pain he had ever felt. He fell to the floor, leaves and all, but he didn't care. The pain was unbearable. He had to have a break, he had to stop. As his body slowly crumbled to the floor, Shepard stopped and look back to see his fallen friend on the floor. His eyes were closed, and it didn't look like he was going to open them. Shepard slowly made his way to the boy, who's body was lumped over the leafy floor, and grabbed his arm with his jaws, not in a very tight grip and he began to pull, and pull. He pulled so hard that he slowly began to pull his friend inches along the path, but Shepard also stopped and took a break, but before he knew it he had pulled James a few metres up. Shepard stopped and rested his head against James' stomach and quietly closes his eyes, as the howling and the hooting continued. It was like a slow song was playing, it attracted Shepard and made him fall asleep. The sound was beautiful to him, it was like listening to poetry.

And so James awoke, feeling much better the night earlier, although there was still pain that could be felt. James looked around, and to his surprise, his best friend and pet was not with him. Where could he had gone? James quickly got to his feet and began to look around him. The surrounding were the same, except brighter as the sunlight shined through the trees above. He began to worry as a drop of sweat began to fall drown and drip from his head. He was worried, every time Shepard wasn't around something bad would ALWAYS happen. Shepard was like a savior to James, a good luck charm. But where was he? James looked up, down, left and right and failed to spot any signs of Shepard or where he could have ventured of to. James began to panic, as he began to run down the long path which had began to steep downhill. James was running so fast, that he couldn't control the speed and pace he was running, he began to run out of control. It was so fast, that he fell to the ground and began to roll down at a rapid speed, James tried everything to stop, he grabbed whatever was surrounding him but all there was were leaves, and trees, but there were no trees in reach for him to grab and stop. It was out of control for James, he tried so hard to stop but he just couldn't until a tree which was blocking his path stopped him, as he slammed into the tree with full force. It was so hard, that he knocked off a few leaves from the tree as they began to fall in a slow, quivering style. They fell behind Blaze as he struggled to pull out a few breathes, but eventually doing so. He was in so much pain, he could barely breath. The force and pain was too much for Blaze as he once again struggled to get back to his feet, but he pulls himself up on both feet using the tree for his assisting needs. James held his stomach in pain as he took a few deep, cold, chilling breaths of fresh air and let them all out. He then saw an amazing sight in front of him.. It was the waterfall.

The water that was bursting out of the hole was beautiful, the sound of water pouring into the small pond amazed James as he watched the waterfall sound as if it was calling his name. He took of his shirt and takes a few steps forward. He looked in the water and saw his reflection look back at him, it smiled back at him as he took his first step in the water, which had a very cold sensation. The blisters stood out the most in the water, but James didn't care at all. He was feeling good, and he loved every bit of time in the water. It was like the pain was being absorbed by the water, and he was feeling a lot better then before. James then put his head under the water as it soothed and brought a chilling piece of liquid throughout his body, which almost had healed all the pain that was brought to him. But he was forgetting something, his friend, Shepard. He couldn't enjoy such a thing without him, where could he have went? James questioned Shepard as he looked around. He frowned in despair and looked above on the cliffs that had the water streaming down from above. There was nothing up there, and as James thought about it, he knew that he was missing something when he first found himself back here, it was his best friend.

Blaze stood up as the water dripped down his body. He began to walk back to the banks of the pond, leaving a trail of water behind. As he got out of the water, a wind which was swirling up around James' body brought a winter-like terrain towards James. His body was a cold barrier, and all the sunlight that shined on James had no effect on it, as the wind just overtook it with it's long howls of astonishment. James crossed his arms, shivered and shook as he began to walk away from the waterfall, looking for his friend.

"Shepard! Where are you boy?", James shouted as he tossed and turned around in the surrounding forest. He could still hear the waterfall in the background being choked out by the rocks from behind. Still no reply, it was like Shepard was far away from here, but where?

Every time James had called for Shepard, he was always come for him unless he was very distant from him, so distant that he couldn't hear him. That was when fear stuck James. He knew Shepard, or himself wasn't safe. He began to look for Shepard as he walked around the waterfall with large tree's that were as tall as ever before, as tall as any tree he had seen before. James looked above and all he could see were the rays of sunlight storming through the little cracks of the leaves from above, leaving the beams struggling to meet the floor without any interruption, as the only thing that met the sunlight was the tree's which stood out from the others James had seen. This was before James made a discovery that he wished he had never found, a discovery that would almost change his life forever.

The trail was long, until James noticed a golden figure lying on the ground. James thought to himself that it must've been a fox, but worst it could be was his best friend. James rushed towards the golden figure and as he got a better look at the body, adrenaline rushed throughout his body. Blaze fell to the floor infront of the body and tears began to stream out of his eyes. It was his best friend, Shepard.

James leaned his head ontop of his friends, and cried. Shepard was dead, gone, and would be gone forever. James knew it was his fault, he shouldn't of pressured himself to walk any longer. If only he had stopped and took a break instead of forcing himself to walk that long trail which seemed that would never end. James cried, tried to hold back even more tears, but he just couldn't do it. Shepard was the only one in the world that had understood what James had went through. He was the one who had went through everything James had, and James knew that if Shepard was still alive right now, they'd probably be enjoyed by the beauty of the shower of water from the waterfall above. But that wasn't the case. James' dreams were washed away, as he wrapped his arms around his fallen friend. Blood was covering the golden streaks on Shepard.

"I'm so sorry, boy.." James said as he rolled Shepard over so he would be facing towards him. He knew it was his fault that Shepard was like this, the blood stood out most of all. Who would do such a thing? Who would kill Shepard?

It finally struck James of who could've done such a thing. The man that had ruined his life, and other peoples life that had been corrupted by the same man as James. He was a husband, a friend, a father. James knew who did it, as he looked up above into the tree's that had towered over James. Another tear rushed down James' face, as it looked like it was going to explode.

"Father.."

Sorry that this is two post's. The message was to big, so I had to cut it in half. Just in case you know, it IS part of Chapter 4, this and the last post is only one roleplay. Sorry for the confusion. Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: James Blaze vs Iceman vs Jack Killa vs Justin Kash   James Blaze vs Iceman vs Jack Killa vs Justin Kash I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

James Blaze vs Iceman vs Jack Killa vs Justin Kash
Page 1 of 1