D.U.W
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vote For Dangerous Under-Rated Wrestling
Vote every 3 hours!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

James Blaze vs Jack Killa

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dave Johnson
Admin
Dave Johnson

Number of posts : 1007
Registration date : 2008-03-27

James Blaze vs Jack Killa Empty
PostSubject: James Blaze vs Jack Killa   James Blaze vs Jack Killa I_icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 2:45 am

RP Start: Now
RP Deadline: 16/5/08
Show Date: Saturday Night
Where: Green Bay, Wisconsin

DUW Dangerous Championship
Jack may have stolen the real championship, but what will happen in this match-up?
Back to top Go down
https://duwforums.forumotion.com
Jack Killa

Jack Killa

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2008-04-20

PostSubject: Re: James Blaze vs Jack Killa   James Blaze vs Jack Killa I_icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 1:37 pm

OOC: Sorry for the quick rp. Unfortunately, I coudn't find the time to write a good one. Sorry.

*The scene opens up to reveal Jack Killa, wearing a long, black and red jacket with James Blaze's Dangerous championship being proudly held over his shoulder standing next to Danny Cool*

.:Danny Cool:.
Yo yo yo DUW fans! I'm the ever gangsta Danny Cool with my special guest at this time, please give a very hot welcome to Jack Killa!

*Boos are heard from the crowd as Jack Killa smirks and nods his head*

.:Todd Grisham:.
Jack, at Opening Destination we saw James Blaze win the Dangerous Championship, but then you came out and presented him the title, or so he thought. You took hsi title and left him with the replica! What's up with that man!? You can get in serious trouble! And I heard that Blaze is dying to get his hands on you!

.:Jack Killa:.
Danny, you make it seem as if I should be intimidated by someone like James Blaze. As if I should be scared of him. I don't care if he's "out to get me." If he's stupid enough to not know the difference between his own title and a knock off, maybe he doesn't even deserve to be the champion! James Blaze is a joke Danny, and seeing him hold that title just made me angry! I deserve to be that champion!

So why didn't you enter that free for all steel cage match?

Because I wanted this James Blaze guy for myself, one on one! And tonight I get to do just that! Tonight I show everyone that I deserve to not only hold this championship, but to be called the champion. I'd also like for people to stop bitching about how "I stole it" and crap. Tonight I'll show them that I was just collecting my title early. I'm not a very patient man Danny.

Yo man, I'm sure that's all gunna be revealed tonight! And what a cool match it's gunna be! Thank you for your time homie!

Dude, have you ever looked in a mirror?

Yeah? Why?

News flash man, your not black!

Don't judge my coolness by the color of ym skin! I'm so cool I got "cool" in my name!

Yeah, I got "Killa" in my name. So does that mean I'm a mass murderer taking a break from homicides to wrestle?

Uhhh...

I rest my case.

*Jack snickers and walks away as the show slowly fades to black and goes to a commercial break*
Back to top Go down
Flames of the Inferno

Flames of the Inferno

Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2008-04-27

PostSubject: Re: James Blaze vs Jack Killa   James Blaze vs Jack Killa I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 11:50 am

CHAPTER 5: THE PAST IS WHAT MATTERS

Betrayal.. Anger.. Rage.

Those were some of the emotions that were burning inside Blaze as he found his best friend lying in his own pool of his blood. Shepard was James' best friend and had always been since he was welcomed to the family on December 25th, 1982. He was found on the bottom of the doorstep in a basket, something that might have been dreamed about or seen in movies, but this was reality. Ever since James had laid his ocean blue eyes on Shepard, he fell for him. He was cherished by James, and everything seemed okay when mother and father were fine with each other. He was welcomed, and treated as if he was apart of the family. But how could James' father, Luke do such a thing? How could he murder James' one and only friend that he had loved and cared for? Memories of the past had finally awaken for James, as he closed his eyes and laid next to the fallen body of his gift, his friend.

It was Christmas morning, 1982. A day that had been hyped up for James by his mother and father for a long time. He didn't care what he had got from his parents, as long as he liked it. It was about 5 o'clock, the alarm buzzer set off and awoke James on that Sunday morning which was probably one of the most exciting days of his life. He quickly rushed out of bed, and ran as fast as he could down the stairs to the Christmas tree where the lights of reds, blues, greens and many more shined throughout the tree, the gold and blue tinsel stood out very well, glitter reflected from them in the sunlight. But most importantly, the thing that probably was the most significant part of the tree. The Angel sitting at the top of the tree. James couldn't resist but look under the tree. There were boxes with wrapping of red that stood out the most. The glowing boy rushed towards them and ripped and tore every piece of wrapping he could until he saw what he had received.

He opened the biggest present he saw, and what he saw was a brown teddy bear that had yellowish fur on it. It had a red bow around it's neck as James smiled and held it as he pressed it against his chest. It was probably one of the better presents he had got. Last year, all he got was a pair of socks. That was when mother and father couldn't afford anything. But as mother had her job as a waitress at a local restaurant and father had been working at the local gas station as an engineer. The income was better then nothing, but I guess unhelpful in many ways.

As James opened the second and final box, it was rather big. The unpleasant site of an old, broken basket turned off James as he ripped off the pieces of wrapping paper bunch by bunch. That was until he saw an oval shaped eye looking straight back at James. A smile emerged from the young boy as he continued to rip at the box, that was until he finally saw the dog walk on the soft carpet under the tall tree. James smiled, opened his eyes as wide as ever as he inspected the dog, its fur was as soft as anything, even as soft as the teddy bear that was currently in the tight jaws of the dog. James didn't care, he was just happy that he had received a dog for his birthday. His mother then appeared on the stairs.

"I see you found our new family member James." said the woman as she cracked a smile towards James. She could tell he was happy.

James looked at his mother with a smile that was bright as ever. She had never seen him smile so much.

"Thanks, mum" said James as he patted the dog on his head and rubbed it on the side of his face.

Footsteps could then be heard from the stairs, it was James' father.

"I see you have made great mess down here already", said the stubborn man who had his arms crossed.

James looked up at his father, he could tell he was serious. He then looked at his mother who had the same look on her face when it was James' birthday.

"Don't be so stupid, Luke, it's Christmas. How else was he supposed to open his presents?", yelled James' mother who had a higher toned voice then before.

Luke looked at his wife, his eyes were about to burst out of his head.

"Shut up, woman. Don't you dare ever question me unless you want to prepare to face the consequences", Luke said who by then had turned his view towards his wife. Brutal eyes.

James could hear his heart beat. It was like a few nights ago when he went to sleep, he could hear the yelling from both parties except this wasn't a big debate but sometimes it would be about Luke being too harsh on is son. James' mother was always calm around James.

"Don't talk to me that way, or you'll be remembering those days when you were barred from seeing me and James. You don't want to relive those days, do you?", smirked the courageous woman.

She was a brave one. No one except her was the one who would always be stepping up to her husband and they would be clashing heads with each other all the time. It was something James had gotten used to over the years. But there was something that he could never forget. There was a time where both had been in a heated argument, and it lead to a a lot of violence. Violence like throwing chairs at each other, even at one point of the night I had to walk downstairs to pretend I was getting a glass of water to stop father from raising his fist at mother. He lowered it as he saw me and acted all innocent. Typical asshole.

"And I see the new dog has fitted well into the family. He has already destroyed one of your Christmas presents James", laughed the incredibly cocky man. James ignored him.

Luke began to slowly approach James. He could see in the corner of his eyes. Was he going to hit him now? James' heart began to pump faster, probably the fastest it has ever went.

"Leave him out of this Luke", yelled James' mother as she stepped infront of Luke.

Luke smiled in a very arrogant way as James looked up to see the two titans clashing heads once again.

"Can't both of you stop?", James said as he stubbornly gets to his feet and stepping in between of the two egos, breaking them up.

James' mother looked down at James and smiled as she patted him on the head. Luke snatched her hand from the top of his head and pulled it in towards him. The dog then began to bark.

"Shut up you stupid dog", said Luke with an incredibly loud tone of voice. The dog didn't stop barking.

The young one smiled as he faced his pet. He rubbed it gently across the back of it's neck as Luke grabbed it by it's neck and pulled it up into eyes view. He wanted revenge and vengeance.

"Leave him alone!", roared James as he tried to get Luke to let go of the poor defenseless dog who had already had it's jaws tight into Luke's hand. Luke dropped it as James turned around, he was met with a backhand to the side of the face. James' mother then rushes down to his aid to check on him.

"What the fuck have you done?", yelled James' mother who was still assisting James. Luke just stood there looking down as he held his bloody hand in pain.

He didn't care for anyone but himself. Of course the family already had known that for quite some time.

"Don't just stand there. Fuck off." Said James' mother who quickly pulled James up to lay on the sofa. Luke began to walk away in silence as blood began to drip on the carpet. The dog sat on James' lap in comfort as he lied there unconscious. His mother then put a frozen pack of pea's on the side of his face as she sat there in discomfort.

And that dogs name was Shepard. He was the one that always protected him for those 4 years where his father had overshadowed the family with fear. That was until James had ran away. The sick psychotic man, who was his father finally had peace and quiet in the middle of an isolated bush area. But the sad thing about it was that he was left lying with his best friend who had a bullet hole to the side of it's body. James knew that it was his father was the one who had killed Shepard. He had always disliked the dog for the four years that he had received him as a gift. As a matter of a fact, Luke never approved of it, but his deceased mother did.

James had to let go of the past. But he couldn't let go of the memory of his best friend. James knew his father was watching as he quickly awakes up from the long vision of the past.

"What the fuck do you want with me?", yelled the boy. He wasn't scared anymore.

The forest echoed throughout the whole place. It was like it called back to him in the same tone of voice he had yelled him.

"I want you dead", said a familiar voice.

James had quickly turned around. It was his father who appeared out of nowhere. He was standing behind him with a very toothy grin.

OOC: There you go! My final roleplay for at least two more weeks. I was able to scrap this together before I move out of this dump tommorrow. Cheers! Cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: James Blaze vs Jack Killa   James Blaze vs Jack Killa I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

James Blaze vs Jack Killa
Page 1 of 1