D.U.W
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vote For Dangerous Under-Rated Wrestling
Vote every 3 hours!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

James Blaze (c) vs. Jack Purcell

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dave Johnson
Admin
Dave Johnson

Number of posts : 1007
Registration date : 2008-03-27

James Blaze (c) vs. Jack Purcell Empty
PostSubject: James Blaze (c) vs. Jack Purcell   James Blaze (c) vs. Jack Purcell I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 12:33 am

RP Start: Now
RP Deadline: Friday Midnight 4 July EST
Show Date: Saturday Midnight 5th July 2008
Max RPs: 3
Where: St. Louis Missouri

Main Event
~Ladder Match~
*DUW X-Treme Violence Championship*
(First out of 3 Title Defences for James Blaze before purchasing his Championship)

A match we have been waiting for James to wrestle. His first title defense out of the three before cashing in on any title he wants doesn;t come any harder as he takes on one of the best in DUW, Jack Purcell. Expect this to be an excellent contest! Watch it!
Back to top Go down
https://duwforums.forumotion.com
Flames of the Inferno

Flames of the Inferno

Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2008-04-27

PostSubject: Re: James Blaze (c) vs. Jack Purcell   James Blaze (c) vs. Jack Purcell I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 2:33 am

JAMES BLAZE - THE BULLET - CHAPTER 2

Destiny or fate? Both are two different roads, leading up to one certain event. Destiny refers to a predetermined course of events that end in a certain way, no matter what you do, Destiny has been fulfilled.

Or is it fate? Was it supposed to happen? Fate implies no choice, but ends in death. No matter what you do, you can’t change death. You can’t dodge the bullet of death. You can’t survive death.

The cold winter night breezed through the small crack of the window, the howling of the wind causes James more distress, as he rolled over to see his wife with her eyes closed. He glowed. She was pregnant. He was going to be a father.

The howling echoed within the room. The warm sheets that were wrapped around James still didn’t keep him warm, as he got up from his bed sitting on the edge of it. He looked at his wife, before stroking her fine, soft hair carefully. The frozen-like man then got to his feet and proceeded to make his way down the stairs to make himself a cup of coffee.

As James made his way down the stairs, each step he took, there was a creaking noise that broke silence, and it struck fear into him. It reminded him of his past, in his own house when he heard his fathers steps down the stairs. When James heard that noise as he stepped down the stairs, he knew that his father was coming for him or his now deceased mother. He couldn’t forget that one night when James was in his room and he heard his father walking down the stairs, starting an argument with his mother. Screaming and cussing boomed, and glass shattering was heard constantly. James was scared, he couldn’t sleep after he heard that and the next day he would always see his mother with a black eye, which was almost as black as the dark sky. Whenever James asked his mother what had happened, she just ignored the question and left but James knew well what had happened.

The creaking stopped. James had reached the bottom of the stairs, as he ventured into the kitchen and peered out the window, he noticed a bit of movement outside around where the shrubs were. James focused his view, and then saw nothing.

"Eye's playing tricks on me again..", said James as he rubbed them with his hands.

Blaze grabbed a glass of water and splashed a little bit over his face before taking a little sip out of it, regaining the energy that had been drained out of him in his sleep. James then proceeded to make his way back up the creaking stairs to his bedroom, where he would check in on his pregnant sleeping beauty. But the next moment onwards speared James through his heart.

Cindy was gone from her bed.

Anger raged through James. He quickly rushed towards the bed and checked under the covers to find nothing. She was gone. No site of her at all. The wind blew James’ hair by as he turned to see the window was opened to his right. He quickly ran to the window and looked outside to see his wife being taken into a car and then put in the passenger seat. James quickly rushed out of the window and hopped onto the grass. The driver saw James and quickly got into the car as Cindy started to scream for him. James began to run to his own car as he hopped into it and started the car up. By the time this had happened, the car he was going to follow had already driven from the sidewalk onto the street. James quickly reversed from the driveway and skidded into position as he sped into the direction where his wife was being taken.

James was worried, not only about his wife’s condition but his own child’s condition. Who could be doing this sinister act? Was it James’ father? Was it an assailant? Why would they do this? Time would tell.

The view of the yellow car ahead became visual as he zoomed past a couple of other cars to try and catch up to the assailant’s car. The horns of cars were tooting off and the smoke from trucks began to explode from the pipe as they began blowing smoke out into the open. James ignored it, he knew that people tooting and blowing their horns at him wasn’t going to stop him from saving his wife’s life. He swerved in between cars, and he tried to get closer and closer to his wife. James quickly overtook a car, which led to it smashing into the right side of another. James looked back and saw the wreckage, as he drove closer and closer to his destination. He tried to get a good look at the license plate, but it was taped off. Good idea. He hadn’t of broken James yet, he was far from it.

A big, black truck shadowed James to the side as the sun began to slowly rise up. He was cornered on the far right side of the road in the laneway, where a car was zooming up fast behind him and there was a driver in front of him who was slowing up. He was trapped, he couldn’t do nothing. James yelled, as he stopped the car and the car behind him smashed into his, the truck next to him drove ahead, not noticing what had just happened and the car in front of him drove like he hadn’t noticed a tornado crash into his house. The back of James’ car was damaged, but that didn’t stop James from overtaking the truck that was blocking his way. The truck noticed that he had avoided him, and quickly smashed into the side of James’ car. The man who had plenty of emotions running through him quickly got a quick glance at the driver and who was it? Someone he had never seen before. He was attacking James’ car for no reason at all, smashing into the side of his car. James tried to speed up, but the truck followed him. A bridge was ahead and James smiled as he drove as fast as he could, quickly overtaking the cars in front of him. He quickly drove under the bridge, looking in his mirror which saw the top of the truck fly off, along with the red steel crate that was on the back of it. This led to plenty of bags of sugar to fly out of the back and hit the cars behind him, causing a major crash with the truck and about five cars behind him.

James quickly focused ahead of him, and sped as fast as he could.

“Where the fuck are you?”, said the desperate man, thirsty for the yellow car that was ahead of him somewhere. He had so much hope that he couldn’t give up. Not ever, not even if his life depended on it.

Blaze looked ahead of the road ahead of him and tried to spot the yellow car, but he couldn’t see it. He quickly got closer, ahead of the cars in front of him, whilst turning a sharp left corner and then he smiled as he saw the yellow car in front of him. James noticed in the side mirror that the driver had seen James and quickly began to speed off in the distance. James rushed in the same direction the yellow car sped off him, zooming past a blue Lamborghini. The yellow car was just ahead of James, and James was not going to give up, he was slow close that giving up never crossed his mind once, especially since the love of his life was on the line and he could never let something so precious go. It’s like when James was young, he had to sell his favorite toys for his mother and father to keep paying the rent in their house. James never wanted to, but he knew for the sake of them that he had to.

The yellow car stopped and the driver quickly ran out with Cindy as they rushed through the alley. James stopped, and got out of the car and ran as fast as he could. The fastest he had ever ran, and he didn’t stop. James was right behind the assailant, and it wasn’t his father. The man had a scar across his left eye, and his long black hair was twisting and twirling back into his tanned face as he kept on looking back and all he saw was a desperate man running for him, and he knew what he wanted. It was like a dog running for it’s bone, it wouldn’t stop as soon as the dog saw the bone until he got it with it’s grasp. The man rushed up a few metal stairs that were clinging on the side of an old building, trying to get to the rooftop. James ran after him, straight after him. He was following him up the stairs, the stairs banged as James’ feet hit the metal at a rapid rate. He looked above him and saw the scar-faced man and his wife.

“James!”, screamed his wife as he was being pulled up the stairs by the man.

James saw his wife and kept on running as fast as he could until he saw the man and his wife reach to the top of the building. James closely followed, but the next sight he saw was a devastating one. One that he will remember for the rest of his life, much like the moments of his past.

“Come one step closer, and say goodbye to your wife”, said the man who’s long black hair was riding with the wind. James took a few steps back.

He didn’t want to lose his wife. She was the best thing that had happened to him ever since the incident of the past. He didn’t want her to die, not now, not when he had just been in the high time of him life. He wanted her to be back with him in his grasp where he could hold her tightly and kiss her. But he knew it wasn’t going to happen. It wasn’t going to happen in a long shot while she was in a position where her life was in danger.

Memories then struck James from the past. The gun blowing off into his fathers chest, the sight of his best friend Shepard being shot and then falling to the ground which led James to fall to his knee’s and cry for the rest of the night. The chilling, cold murder of his mother which occurred right in front of him. He wanted it all to end, he wanted his wife back and he wanted to go back home.

“Please..”, James said as he took a step closer. It was like taking steps on a few stepping stones past a creek, or lake.

“Come any closer and you’ll find your wife off this building”, said the man. James couldn’t stop and notice the tattoo on his arm. It read; ‘Death doesn’t fear men, and men don’t fear death’.

James smiled, and smirked under his breath.

“Death doesn’t fear men?”, laughed James. Rage was boiling through his blood. He couldn’t hold it in.

“You’re not fucking immortal. You’re not fucking god. You’re a fucking lunatic. You’re a fucking maniac. You’re not my fucking father, are you now?”, yelled James as he took a few more steps closer. It was either do or die.

Rage pumping.

Overflowing.

Boiling.

No time to stop.

It’s time to end it.

Now.

James pulled out a revolver from his pocket. He remembered that he quickly stashed it there from his bedroom draw when leaving for his wife. The assailant quickly struggled to throw Cindy off the building as James ran straight for him and shot the bullet. The bullet went straight for the man, who then threw Cindy in front of him. The bullet went straight through her, then through the man. James shrieked as he saw his wife drop to the ground and the man fall with her.

James dropped to the ground beside his wife and held her by her head, he looked at her blood patched chest and then looked into her ocean blue eyes. A tear ran down his face as he placed his lips onto hers and kissed her.

“I.. love you, James”, Cindy said softly as she dropped her head in a deathly way. She rolled her eyes back to her head and stopped breathing. James dropped his head into her chest and began to cry and sulk before laying her on the ground. James then got to his feet and looked at the man who caused it all. It was the man who made James shoot his own wife, but most importantly the man who tried to escape with his wife.

“You fucking bastard!”, yelled James at the top of his voice. He wanted the whole world to witness the mans death. James quickly pulled out the revolver from his pocket and slid it against his head.

“You can’t dodge the bullet of death. You can’t survive death.”, James said as he loaded the gun with one bullet. That was all it took.

“Your father did..”, said the unknown man.

That was what his last words were. A loud bag overshadowed the area. There was complete silence after that moment as James got to his feet. Another tear rolled down James’ eye as he looked upon his wife. The man he killed wasn’t working alone.

His father was still alive.
Back to top Go down
Jack Purcell

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2008-05-07

PostSubject: Re: James Blaze (c) vs. Jack Purcell   James Blaze (c) vs. Jack Purcell I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 7:04 am

Part 1 – The Diary of Complaints

Fucking cards, sometimes they just piss me off. Whenever I want the night off I have to wrestle in an upper card match, Dave needs to learn to book a fucking card sooner rather than later otherwise I swear to god that I am going to snap. I got up this morning and read the card and who have I got? James Blaze for the DUW X-Treme Violence Championship. I think if Dave was planning to put over the champion, he just fucked up big time booking him against me.

You see, there is a part of me that just makes me want to snap when I read the cards every week. I can tell that Dave just wants to put other guys over by making them face me and then he sets up an interfed with a bunch of fucking chicks. That’s some fucked up shit right there. He should realize that all this stuff with trying to put the other guys over doesn’t work. I was a bit rusty when I faced SBK and I paid for that with a loss but what I don’t win, only makes me stronger and all the pain I feel is only weakness leaving my body. You see, Dave blatantly wanted to make Iceman famous by putting him up against me, he thought that Iceman would decimate me.

It’s pretty clear Dave Johnson has no idea who the fuck I am.

Now, as I said earlier, Dave wanted me to be the guy that James Blaze beat up to make a big name for himself as the champion. Well let me give Dave and James a little reality check here. It isn’t going to happen. This match isn’t even really the main thing in my mind. When I have Andrew Watts to beat in the first round of the Extreme Tournament, a little title match with James Blaze doesn’t really matter at all to me. Of course, going into the tournament with the DUW X-Treme Violence Championship round my waist, I would definitely look better and it would definitely make DUW look better so maybe Dave does no what he is doing.

Fuck it. Of course he doesn’t. I know this is getting repetitive but he has no clue what he is talking about. No clue whatsoever.

I don’t really have a game plan going into this one; I am just going to use my normal technique in the ring and that is to outclass my opponent, as I always do. I did it throughout my TEWF career and now in DUW, I will take it to a whole new level! I am going to brawl my way to victory, I will impress but most importantly I will win and Dave will realize that when he wants to put his champion over, I am not the man to be putting him against. I hope he understands that because if he doesn’t, all his little favorites are going to fail. Epically.

Now, I know bugger all about what James Blaze can do in the ring but I know two things. Firstly, he is named after an activity where a group of people go out and smoke every drug under the son until they are stoned off their cupcakes. So that doesn’t exactly intimidate me. Then of course, there is the fact that, no matter what he can do in that ring, I can better him. Whether it’s on speed, I’ll outpace him. If it’s on power, I’ll out power him. If it’s on aggression, I will beat him in a brawl. I will spill his blood, bash his skull and do him in…

Wait a minute. This is beginning to sound like a hunter’s extract from Lord of the Flies. Jesus, am I going mental? This is really strange; I am turning down the advances of Jen here to finish this entry. I really have gone mental. Why would I prefer to write into this diary than leap into bed?

Well, I have nothing else to say on the matter. I don’t think there is much more that can be said other than this, James Blaze better put his spliff away and hit the gym because he better be fucking ready because I am going to destroy and walk away with his nice shiny title belt.

He better be ready.

You all better be ready.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: James Blaze (c) vs. Jack Purcell   James Blaze (c) vs. Jack Purcell I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1