D.U.W
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vote For Dangerous Under-Rated Wrestling
Vote every 3 hours!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Jack Purcell RP

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jack Purcell

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2008-05-07

Jack Purcell RP Empty
PostSubject: Jack Purcell RP   Jack Purcell RP I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 1:13 am

The screen opens up to Jack Purcell standing in a dark room with a light shining down on him. He looks into the camera with a serious look across his face. He points straight into the camera.

Jack Purcell
You! The doubter! I am sure you're laughing now aren't you!

Jack Purcell laughs for a moment before looking back into the camera.

Jack Purcell
But my time is on it's way. And it comes as a father, Big Daddy B. I am here in DUW for one thing now and that is gold. If I lose to Big Daddy B, I'm out of here.

Jack Purcell looks down and looks straight back up with a gun taunt happening in his hands. He is acting in sudden bursts of actions.

Jack Purcell
Big Daddy B thinks he is hardcore. Big Daddy B was the one who got in the way in my match! Big Daddy B was the one who lost it for me! So I am going to beat the living shit out of Big Daddy B and when that happens, I am going to go on and do what I would have done if he wasn't in the way. And that is win the title that was won by that bitch Alexis Luciano. All she is a weak little woman and I don't care if it's usually wrong. If she gets into the ring, she's just the same as a guy. She is my bait and I will win her belt!

Jack Purcell then picks up a steel chair.

Jack Purcell
Not many people understand the true value of a weapon. Big Daddy B sure doesn't and a weapon like this can win or lose a match. So I'm going to take this chair and ram it into his skull and show him, if you fuck with Jack Purcell! You're fucking with your own well being!

At this point, Jack Purcell takes the chair and nails it into the camera. The screen immediatly blacks out.
Back to top Go down
Jack Purcell

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2008-05-07

Jack Purcell RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jack Purcell RP   Jack Purcell RP I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 7:42 pm

The screen fades into Jack Purcell who walks into a bar and takes a seat at it. He notices the man next to him and grabs his shoulder.

Jack Purcell
No way! I'm pretty sure I went to school with you!

Jack Purcell looks stunned at the fact he has caught up with somebody he used to go to school with.

Jack Purcell
Why look at me like that man?

The person looks back at him in a confused manor.

Chris Hurely
I never had anyone at my school with long hair and a crazy fashion sense. Are you sure you have the right person man?

Jack Purcell
Yeah, I'm pretty sure I do. You're Chris aren't you? I can't remember your surname. My name's Jack Purcell, you must remember the name, I was the guy who got in the fight with Robert Jenkins on the first day of school.

Chris jumps up in rememberance.

Chris Hurely
Oh man! I remember now! That fight was hilarious, the kid got fucked up big time. How've you been doing nowadays?

Jack Purcell
I'm good man, I've got a match this weekend at Danger. So what brings you to America?

Chris Hurely
A match what are you on about dude? Are you a football player now or something? And no, the payment is a lot better here for lawyers, although I'm not too keen on being run under Bush, that's a bit shit man.

Jack Purcell
Lawyer? You've done well for myself. But you have to be kidding, are you aware of who I am exactly? The kid that was always fighting and trying out new moves he saw on TV. Think for a moment...

Chris Hurely
No way! You're a professional wrestler?

Jack Purcell
You hit the nail on the head there man. I can't believe you didn't know, I'm on the news a lot. I get in some quite controversial shit, especially with some . . . what the fuck?

At that point Jennifer Smith walks into the bar, walking straight up to Chris Hurely.

Chris Hurely
Hey babe, had a good day?

Jennifer Smith
Yeah! I bought some good stuff.

Jack Purcell
I'm presuming with Chris' money. Weren't you meant to go back to England with that money I gave you. Instead of going off and becoming a bicycle for the entirety of the United States. I'd be careful Chris, she's probably got about every STD that you can list.

Jack Purcell smiles as Jennifer Smith looks obviously offended by what she has just been told.

Chris Hurely
So you've had this girl before me?

Jack Purcell
Yeah, just like all the other girls you turned lesbian. Remember Andrea Weatherstone? The one that dated me and after I chucked her went to you and realised you can't get better than Jack Purcell and turned into a dyke?

Chris Hurely
Shut up Jack!

Jack Purcell
Still can't think of a good insult can me. Try this one for size.

Jack Purcell takes his drink and pours it over Chris Hurely's head and laughs before leaving. Chris Hurely looks annoyed as Jack Purcell walks out of the door. He is approached by an interviewer.

Interviewer
Hey Jack? Can I ask you how you feel going into the match with Big Daddy B?

Jack Purcell
Well many say that I'm in the deep end because Big Daddy B is bigger and stronger than me but that's where you all go wrong. You see, I am the biggest star in DUW and the reason for DUW becoming a World Class Federation was my prescence in DUW. I feel that I am held back in DUW so as I said, if I lose to Big Daddy B, I'm out of here. You see, that should be an insentive for me to pick up a win shouldn't it? You see, I may not be as big as Big Daddy B but I have a bigger heart and I have the better mindset. He was the one who had no chance of winning at Sacrificing Sins, it was between me and that bitch and the only reason she won was because Big Daddy B got in my way. I don't care what you all say about that but I know that it's a full on fact. So he may be bigger but you take out of context that I am technically better than him and faster than him and more fearless. I'm not scared to put my body on the line and do anything possible to pick up the win and that is where I am going to prevail. I'm faster, I'm technically sound, I'm more hardcore than Big Daddy B. You can disagree, in fact. I would prefer you to disagree because that just means it will be all the better to say "I hate to say, I told you so". So doubt me all you want because on Saturday Night, I am going to shut the critics up!

The screen fades as Jack Purcell walks away.
Back to top Go down

Jack Purcell RP
Page 1 of 1