D.U.W
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vote For Dangerous Under-Rated Wrestling
Vote every 3 hours!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Big Daddy B vs Slade/Jack Purcell

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Drake Daniels
Admin
Drake Daniels

Number of posts : 118
Registration date : 2008-04-07

Big Daddy B vs Slade/Jack Purcell Empty
PostSubject: Big Daddy B vs Slade/Jack Purcell   Big Daddy B vs Slade/Jack Purcell I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 8:50 am

Daniels Original
Big Daddy B vs Shadow/Jack Purcell
Big Daddy B just won a shot at Alexis Luciano's title. Well this week he will show why he should keep that shot. He will face Jack Purcell and Slade in Daniels original. First he will face off against Slade in which he will need to score a pin fall victory. If he does he will then face off against Jack Purcell in which he will need to make him submit. If he can do that then he will get to face off against Alexis for her title at Checkpoint in any type of match he wants, if he can not Alexis can name her own choice for a new number one contender. After the match Alexis will announce the name of her championship and also she might chose her opponent for Check Point.
Back to top Go down
Angel

Angel

Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2008-05-27

PostSubject: Re: Big Daddy B vs Slade/Jack Purcell   Big Daddy B vs Slade/Jack Purcell I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 12:57 am

http://www.angelfire.com/linux/sladecraven/RP3.html

(Note) I am trying to rework my graphics on my sight cause it wouldn't let me post it the way i wanted, the content will be the same though if it gets changed to a way that makes it easier on the eyes to read.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ewexperts.com/cgi-bin/singles.cgi?name=shadow
BigDaddyB

BigDaddyB

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2008-07-14

PostSubject: Re: Big Daddy B vs Slade/Jack Purcell   Big Daddy B vs Slade/Jack Purcell I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 11:05 pm

[we open up on a large stage, it looks to be in an arena somewhere, we just have no idea, as the camera pans around, we see that it is none other then the arena where DUW's 4th ppv was held, the arena is pitch black for a second, and as the camera pans again, it stops in the middle of the ring area and everything goes black again, when the lights come back on, in the middle of the ring is none other then Big Daddy B...he looks very frusturated and irritated, as the camera pans in on him, he grabs a mic]

Big Daddy B: i was just watching some clips from my match at DUW SS, and i have to say that it was not my best work, yeah i could have done better, but hell i had a bad week, but that is all going to change, no longer will i lose any more matches, because i was this close to getting gold last week and i will not let that slip through my fingers again, i guarentee you that much right now.

[looks into the aisles and sees that everyone is just staring at him]

Big Daddy B: now onto more striking matters at hand, i have a match this saturday night against none other than Jack Purcell, this guy is a major nut job, but hell i will beat him, like i have beaten people in the past, you say that if you lose to me, then you will leave DUW, then i will make the same promise to all of you fans out there and to management backstage listening right now, if i lose to Jack Purcell....Big Daddy B will leave DUW forever, never to return.

[waits a few seconds]

Big Daddy B: Jack, you say im not hardcore, well we both know that i am hardcore, because i stopped you from moving on, and unfortunately we both lost to Alexis, which makes us both look really bad, but then again it could be worse, oh wait it is, because she now has the title that we are both looking for. and no offense but you couldnt beat the shit out of anyone especially me, so how about you take those words and shove them straight up your ass, cause that is where they belong, because i am tired of hearing them. and even if you do win, you dont have what it takes to beat alexis, the only people you will beat are light heavyweights and maybe some newbies, and thats that.

[smiles as he waits to say his last comment]

Big Daddy B: you take your steel chair and ill take my sledge hammer and we will see who wins, hahaha, you have no idea what you have gotten yourself into, you say that your going to beat me, and yet, how many times have people said that, and then i beat them within and inch of there lives, yeah, i may not have a perfect streak anymore, but i will make up for that on saturday, because i will not let myself or these fans down again...so good luck purcell, because im coming after you.

[grabs his sledgehammer and walks out of the ring, the arena goes black, and when the lights turn back on, he is knowhere to be seen]
Back to top Go down
http://wxwo.proboards59.com/
Dari Wheeler

Dari Wheeler

Number of posts : 256
Registration date : 2008-05-07

PostSubject: Re: Big Daddy B vs Slade/Jack Purcell   Big Daddy B vs Slade/Jack Purcell I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 11:11 pm

Why repost the same RP?
Back to top Go down
Drake Daniels
Admin
Drake Daniels

Number of posts : 118
Registration date : 2008-04-07

PostSubject: Re: Big Daddy B vs Slade/Jack Purcell   Big Daddy B vs Slade/Jack Purcell I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 4:36 am

Hmmm thats interesting. I'm glad Dari found this out because I usually don't read rps till the deadline. So B I'll give you a chance to redeem yourself maybe tell us why, in a different topic, you did this but I'm afraid to say it will count as a rp (Looked down upon) So you do have only 2 more chances to rp.
Back to top Go down
BigDaddyB

BigDaddyB

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2008-07-14

PostSubject: Re: Big Daddy B vs Slade/Jack Purcell   Big Daddy B vs Slade/Jack Purcell I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 5:10 am

its an RP i moved, since the one i did for this match, which is the same one posted above, got moved into the archives
Back to top Go down
http://wxwo.proboards59.com/
Dari Wheeler

Dari Wheeler

Number of posts : 256

PostSubject: Re: Big Daddy B vs Slade/Jack Purcell   Big Daddy B vs Slade/Jack Purcell I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 5:14 am

It's the exact same one you posted when you were against Purcell last week, this is a different match.
Back to top Go down
Jack Purcell

Number of posts : 34

PostSubject: Re: Big Daddy B vs Slade/Jack Purcell   Big Daddy B vs Slade/Jack Purcell I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 12:29 am

The screen opens up to Jack Purcell standing in a large training ring with a guy much the same age and size as him. Jack Purcell is sat up on the top turnbuckle as he look at the guy standing in the middle of the ring in a relaxed manor.

Jack Purcell
It’s been a while hasn’t it. How’s your career treating you dude? Are you still browsing the Indies?

Jonah Sparks
Yeah, I’ve been having a hot and cold run as of late, I haven’t had much time to watch you. That’s a shame really, how has the big leagues been treating you since coming back from the TEWF sabbatical?

Jack Purcell
Well mate, I can’t really say that you are missing much. My performances have been shit to be perfectly honest. I just have not clicked yet. I’ve lost to Alexis Luciano, Big Daddy B, Johnny Stylez and Dari Wheeler.

Jonah Sparks
Ouch man. That’s a bummer, I’m sure it’s just a phase. You’re a former TEWF Extreme Primetime Champion.

Jack Purcell
Former means nothing man. It’s all about the here and now, right now, I’m doing shit. I can’t really put it any other way. I’ve made so many changes to my game plan to try and get back on track but at the moment nothing is working. I just can’t string two wins together but I am determined to get there, no matter how long it takes me.

Jonah Sparks
That’s the spirit. Anyway, to this training regime dude. What have you been planning on mate?

Jack Purcell
A match, we’ve never had the opportunity to see who is better out of the two of us. A referee is just coming, in fact here he is now. So let’s go.

Jonah Sparks slowly walks to the middle of the ring as the two men stare off and lock up. Jonah Sparks quickly spins behind Jack Purcell with a hammer lock tightly applied. Jack Purcell forces Jonah back into the corner as they break on a mutual agreement of the rules.

Jack Purcell
You’re still as quick I see.

Jack Purcell grins as Jonah Sparks stays fixed on the prize, they go to lock up again but Jonah Sparks ducks and quickly gets a roll up on Jack Purcell as the referee is quick to the pinfall.

Referee
1, 2!

Jack Purcell rolls his shoulder up off the mat. The two men break to separate corners as Jack Purcell looks slightly surprised.

Jack Purcell
You really have brought your main game today. Someone’s been preparing haven’t they.

Jonah Sparks
Or someone is really not in the right mindset to wrestle.

Jonah Sparks charges at Jack Purcell who takes a step to the side at the last second, Jonah crashes into the corner and Jack Purcell quickly hits him with a back suplex. Before whipping Jonah Sparks into the corner.

Jack Purcell
Why can’t life be this easy?

Jack Purcell takes a run up and connects with the Jack-Off. He covers Jonah cockily.

Referee
1, 2, 3!

Jack Purcell stands up and starts to talk.

Jack Purcell
You see, I still have it. I can still win a match in a phenomenal time and Jonah here is an honourable opponent. I know he may not be up to the standards in DUW but it is about time people faced the facts that I am. I may not have done the best job in proving myself so far but this week, it’s all time for change. For once, I am not going to be the doormat, I am not going to be the jobber. It may have taken me a while to settle in but I feel I am finally ready. I am more determined than ever and you are all going to see the effects of that at Danger on Saturday when I beat Slade Craven and I beat Big Daddy B. Slade Craven is part of the AKA, a phenomenal tag team but you don’t have your partner when you’re out there to help you. You’re all on your own and you will crumble.

Jonah Sparks
But there isn’t much you can say about Big Daddy B is there?

Jack Purcell
He beat me once but lightning doesn’t strike twice. It’s time for me to prove my worth.

NOTES
Sorry- this is awful, I just have nothing to go on at the moment, I don’t have any excuses though. I am sorry.
Good Luck to the others in this match – not that you guys need it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Big Daddy B vs Slade/Jack Purcell   Big Daddy B vs Slade/Jack Purcell I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Big Daddy B vs Slade/Jack Purcell
Page 1 of 1