D.U.W
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vote For Dangerous Under-Rated Wrestling
Vote every 3 hours!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Alexis Luciano vs. Jack Purcell vs. Big Daddy B

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dave Johnson
Admin
Dave Johnson

Number of posts : 1007
Registration date : 2008-03-27

Alexis Luciano vs. Jack Purcell vs. Big Daddy B Empty
PostSubject: Alexis Luciano vs. Jack Purcell vs. Big Daddy B   Alexis Luciano vs. Jack Purcell vs. Big Daddy B I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 2:23 am

RP Start: Now
Max RPs: 5
RP Deadline: 8/9/08 Saturday Morning 10:00am EST
Show Date: 10/8/08 Sunday Night
Where: Manhattan, New York

~Third Match~
*Ladder Match*
#DUW NEW CHAMPIONSHIP#

Alexis remains the Queen on DUW as she wins, wins and wins. Jack Purcell said he is a changed man 2 weeks ago and he is so far rolling. Big Daddy B has been flying through the roster and is hungry for this new title. Who will win this new championship? And who will be the first to name it!? Watch it!
Back to top Go down
https://duwforums.forumotion.com
Jack Purcell

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2008-05-07

PostSubject: Re: Alexis Luciano vs. Jack Purcell vs. Big Daddy B   Alexis Luciano vs. Jack Purcell vs. Big Daddy B I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 9:49 pm

Part 1 – The Interview For A Magazine

The screen fades into a gym where Jack Purcell is running on a treadmill at a reasonably fast pace. Sweat is running down his face as he starts to push up the speed. The camera shows that he has one minute left of his second half hour set of cardiovascular exercise. It runs down slowly but when finished he is quick to get off. His personal trainer approaches him as he starts to walk out the gym towards the changing room.

Ross West – Personal Trainer
That was a good session Jack. I’ll see you next week and hopefully you’ll have some gold.

Jack Purcell smiles modestly as he tenses up slightly and replies to his trainer Ross.

Jack Purcell – The Newest Breed
When I’m looking this good, not much can go wrong! I hope, anyway I need to get going man. Thanks for the session and I’ll see you next week.

Jack Purcell is smiling as he leaves the gym and takes the stairs down to the changing rooms where the screen briefly fades out before returning to its previous position with Jack Purcell leaving the locker room wearing a grey t-shirt and a black pair of jeans. He smiles as he heads up the stairs again and into the bar. He goes up to a blonde bar maid and starts to speak.

Hey Jess, I’ll have a pint of cider please and put it on my bill please.

Jessica Jackson – The Barmaid
Coming right up Jack. Would you like ice in it?

No thanks, that would mean I get less drink wouldn’t it. It is all about thinking smart.

Jessica Jackson – The Barmaid
Okay. Here you go.

Jessica passes over Jack’s pint of cider as he takes a large gulp of it before putting it down on the bar. He smiles as a man in the suit comes up to him with a notepad. He looks rather lost as he looks around the bar with a puzzled look on his face.

Hey, are you looking for someone?

Eugene Arovich – Journalist
Oh, are you Jack Purcell?

That’s me. You must be the guy from the magazine that wanted to interview me for that adolescent magazine. Take a seat and shoot with the questions, I’m a bit pushed for time so make it quick please.

Eugene sits down and gets his pen out before speaking to Jack.

Well first I would like to thank you very much for accepting the magazine’s offer to interview you. Many of our readers watch DUW and are very interested in your change of heart. Many also watched TEWF and were big fans of you back then. So thanks for working with us.

That’s no problem, it’s always nice to give something back into the community.

Okay, well most of the questions are about your life and not so much about your upcoming matches in DUW, are you okay with that?

Thank goodness, I have to talk about my upcoming matches enough for DUW so doing it for a magazine would just be frustratingly repetitive.

That’s good. Well firstly, how did you get into the wrestling industry, why did you find it appealing to become a wrestler?

Well, when I was younger I spent a lot of time on the streets getting into unneeded fights, there was a certain alley where many guys would take each other on, it was almost like the movie fight club. Have you seen that move Eugene?

It’s a personal favourite of mine.

Well it was similar to that, almost like backyard wrestling but with more brutality and we weren’t really friends in this group. But nonetheless it took the eye of this by passer one day and he just so happened to be a wrestling trainer and director for an independent promotion near to where I lived in London. He said he was impressed by my brutality in my fights and my refusal to ever back down and wanted to see more of me. So he gave me a card for the federation he worked with and told me come along. I didn’t really want to go in the first place, I wasn’t really a fan of the wrestling on TV at the time which was just WWE which we all know is second rate action that nobody really enjoys. Nonetheless I went down to see what it was about.

How did you go from there? Did you find yourself to be a natural or was it hard at first?

As far as being technically sound, you can just tell from watching me in the ring that I am a natural. So are the vast majority of the guys in DUW. You don’t get this far if you don’t have that phenomenal ability in the first place, there is only so far you can go on practice. But nonetheless, even if you have the ability it is incredibly hard to get that recognition from the guys you want to get rep with. I spent about a year in this London based federation just training and working in the under card until I got a large bit of heat with one of the guys that was in the fed. They said that this place wasn’t big enough for two guys of our calibre of ability and I was guessing what was about to come.

A loser leaves the fed match?

That is what I thought would come, yes. But I was very wrong. You see, all along, this federation was the developmental territory of American federation Total Extreme Wrestling Federation and they said I had more chance of getting big over there and I was thus shipped off to America to see how I could fare in The States where wrestling is on a much bigger scene. That’s how I got into the wrestling scene, I took it from there and rose and rose until I got to the high point in my career today which was this time last year when I won the TEWF Extreme Primetime Championship. It proved that I could do it, I could be the best but when TEWF ran into the ground, my career never really got back on track. Until now of course where my change of heart seems to have finally come to my aid in DUW and I am ready to seize gold and mark my name in DUW history.

Wow. That’s quite a fast rise compared to other guys I have interviewed.

Well, you are interviewing somebody who compares nobody else in this world. I am not your generic guy to interview, I am out of this world.

So now I want to ask you about the more recent happenings in your career. You came to DUW half way through the year and you didn’t have the best start. You were losing about the same amount of matches that you were winning. Why do you think this was?

Well only up till about last week, I haven’t fully had my head in the game. I’ve been thinking about many other things in my life and not concentrating enough on what is important and that is what the kids need to learn through this. If you want to succeed through the wrestling industry, you have to live it, you cannot live for anything else. You have to concentrate on one thing and one thing only and that is wrestling. When you stop fully concentrating on the wrestling, you start throwing away your matches. You start to lose more and more until you suddenly come to the realisation that you aren’t doing well enough and it becomes crunch time.

Crunch time?

Where you quit or start really aiming high in wrestling and achieving it.

And which one did you choose?

Well I’m still here. So that answers your question.

Well, that’s all there is time for. Thank you again for your time Jack, it’s been a pleasure to interview you.

The pleasure is all mine. I’ll see you around.

Eugene and Jack shake hands as Eugene quickly departs, meanwhile Jack finishes off his pint of cider before departing as well. He smiles to the receptionists as he enters through the foyer towards the car park to drive to his next destination. The screen slowly fades out as Jack opens his car and gets into it.

Part 2 – The Speeding Incident

The screen opens up on Jack Purcell inside his car driving down a quiet road. He turns round and is immediately flashed at by a police car, most likely speed trapping. He pulls over quickly and gets out the car.

Speeding?

PC Jones – Police Officer
Look, I am only doing my job. But I am going to have to give you a penalty for this.

That’s understandable, I’m in a rush though so can you issue it quickly so I can get off.

Well it isn’t really that easy. I will need to breathalyse you to check you haven’t had more than two drinks. Can I ask you now if you have been drinking?

I’ve had a pint of cider about an hour ago. So I should be fine.

The policeman says no more as he breathalyses Jack Purcell. It tests negative as Jack Purcell smiles leaving the policeman with no reason to arrest him.

What are you going to do now? Checking whether my feet are the right size to the pedals? Are you going to say I can’t drive properly because I am wearing rings on fingers?

No you’re free to go.

Good stuff. Now you’ve said that and forgotten to give me a ticket. Wonderful.

Oh shit.

Jack Purcell quickly gets in his car and drives away as the screen fades out to black slowly.
Back to top Go down
Jack Purcell

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2008-05-07

PostSubject: Re: Alexis Luciano vs. Jack Purcell vs. Big Daddy B   Alexis Luciano vs. Jack Purcell vs. Big Daddy B I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 9:50 pm

Part 3 – The Shoot

The screen opens up to the empty ring in the arena at a DUW house show. The crowd are waiting for the next match or segment as suddenly “Personal Jesus” explodes over the PA system as Jack Purcell steps out to the stage taking the cheers of the crowd. He then strolls down the ramp slapping the hands of several front row fans before climbing up the steps and climbing into the ring. He then grabs a DUW microphone and puts it up to his lips. He smiles as the crowd cheers, he waits for them to hush down before beginning to talk.

There is a lot of hype surrounding the upcoming DUW pay per view and a lot of this hype is around my match. I am going to be competing in a triple threat match with Alexis Luciano and Big Daddy B for the new DUW title! Of course all the rumours are spiralling around, who is going to be walking out as the new DUW champion? What is the bloody belt even called and is the match going to live up to the hype. Let me tell you all, Jack Purcell always lives up to the hype!

The crowd erupts into a frenzy of cheers as Jack Purcell smiles before putting the microphone back up to his lips. He quickly clears his throat and begins to speak again.

I don’t really understand why you guys have to doubt me anymore? I have proved that even when I lose, I give one hell of a match. But the difference is, I am not going to lose this time round, I am going to become the new champion here in DUW. You see, as a former TEWF Extreme Primetime Champion, I know what it takes to pick up the gold in a big match atmosphere. I have come face to face with many legends of this business and Alexis Luciano and Big Daddy B will not pose a problem to me. You see, Alexis Luciano had to cheat in order to get past Assassin last week. She won’t be able to do that again because I know what her game is now. I know that Alexis is a girl and that it would usually be wrong to beat on a girl but if she poses a threat to me. Sometimes I am left without a choice. You see, Alexis Luciano can be a deceiving little bitch and I am not going to fall for anything from her. I will treat her just like any other opponent, just like I did with the LVW vs. DUW interfed where of course, I won.

The crowd cheers for the correct information being given by Jack Purcell. He paces the ring very slightly as he puts the microphone back up to his lips.

Well, with that covered, I move onto Big Daddy B. This guy defeated Mike Copani. Everyone was happy to see that and whatnot but Mike Copani isn’t that big of a deal. Mike Copani is nothing and that is the reason he lost in the first round. Big Daddy B himself thinks he is an interesting guy who can do this!

The lights in the arena go out and stay off for about a minute “Voodoo” by Godsmack hits and the crowd has an excited reaction, expecting to see Big Daddy B appear in the ring. The lights come back on and Jack Purcell is standing on the stage.

You see guys, two can play at that game. I’m going to walk down to the ring and continue the promo like a normal human being. I have proved that I can do all of the theatrical shit as well but I have also proved that I can actually wrestle. As for you Big Daddy B. You beat a load of other new guys in a battle royal; let me give you a newsflash. It is nothing to be proud of. I could have beat seven of those guys with my feet tied together but of course I was competing in the main event. Fair enough, I lost to a guy who has never lost before but nonetheless, I was on bigger and better things! So now you come up to an actual challenge in myself and that is a challenge that you cannot step up to. Your first chance at title gold in DUW is going to be an unsuccessful venture. So I look forward to seeing you and the bitch known to us as Alexis Luciano and you can become another mark on my long list of beaten superstars. I guess it’s easy enough to say that so I am going to leave you all now. Big Daddy B and Alexis Luciano can say what they want as well though because I am the only one out of the three of us that can back up what I say in the ring when I beat you two and walk out the champion.

The crowd cheers as Jack Purcell looks around at the fans. He points around them as they cheer loudly for him.

I am Jack Purcell and I am…

He holds the microphone out as they cheer, he then climbs up onto the second rope and looks around them.

Your . . . Personal . . . Jesus!

The crowd erupts into a frenzy of cheers as “Personal Jesus” blares through the PA system as Jack Purcell throws down the microphone and jumps down to the mat. Jack Purcell then slides under the bottom rope and walks up the ramp and towards the back. The screen slowly fades into a promotional render hyping the triple threat match at DUW’s upcoming PPV.

Quote :
NOTES
>2764 Words, One Of My Better Showings For Length, RP was too long for 1 post, so had to separate it over two
>Didn't Know What To Write To Be Honest, So Just Gave A Background To My Character, Still A Good Read In My Opinion
>Did This All In The Morning, I'm On Holiday As Of Tommorow So Had To RP Now
>Good Luck To Big Daddy B and Alexis Luciano
Back to top Go down
Alexis Luciano

Alexis Luciano

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2008-03-29

PostSubject: Re: Alexis Luciano vs. Jack Purcell vs. Big Daddy B   Alexis Luciano vs. Jack Purcell vs. Big Daddy B I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 2:16 pm

After picking up a huge victory in her fourway match and earning herself a spot in a pay-per-view match for a new DUW championship, Alexis Luciano found herself in a fabulous mood. So fabulous that she decided to spend everyday since her match drinking and dancing the time away at some of her favorite nightclubs in her hometown of Los Angeles California where she has been since picking up her victory. As she lays in her California king size bed sleeping soundly on her side, a sun beam intrudes through the window and onto her face causing her to wake up from the light and the feeling of heat on her face. Her eyes softly flutter open and she winces in pain as she again finds herself waking with an excruciating hangover. Alexis places her hand up to her head and begins to rub it as she tries to ease the intensity of her headache and wake herself up. As her eyes begin to focus she sees that she is not waking alone for once as she sees a man laying in the bed next to her. She stares at him intently racking her brain as she tries to remember who he is. He looks to be older than her at least in his thirties and definitely into grooming as she notices his blonde highlights, perfectly formed goatee, waxed chest, and neatly shaped eyebrows. Alexis scoffs at the sight in front of her wondering how in her haze of alcohol and partying she managed to lose her standards and pick up on a guy who is almost as feminine as her. She shakes her head in disbelief as she mutters to herself.

“Oh my god what a fucking douchebag. I can do so much better.”

Alexis lets out an aggravated sigh and turns to roll on her back to keep herself from having to look at the random stranger in her bed. As she does this she finally notices a perfectly manicured hand reaching from behind her and holding her around her waist. Her eyes widen as she turns around and finds herself face to face with a young blonde woman sleeping peacefully behind her. Alexis rolls her eyes.

“Great there’s two of them. God how drunk was I?”

Alexis sits up and slowly climbs out of the bed holding a sheet around her body as she makes her way through her master suite and into her huge walk in closet. Once inside the closet she drops the sheet from around her and begins to browse around. Fortunately her assistant has organized the closet neatly enough that Alexis can easily find herself a casual Juicy Couture track suit to wear on this lazy day. She emerges from the closet dressed and ready to evict her company who are both still sleeping. A devious smile appears on her face as she goes over to a nightstand and pours herself a cup of water from a crystal pitcher. She takes a sip of the water before tossing it onto her guests who both jump up startled.

“Okay people nap time’s over. I need you to get up, get dressed, and get the hell out of my house. I have a lot of shit to do today.”

The man and woman quickly jump out of the bed and scramble to gather their clothes as Alexis watches on annoyed.

The man-”I can’t find my pants.”

“Not my problem.”

The man-”But I can’t leave without-”

“Well you’re going to have to. Eww I can’t believe I actually got drunk enough to bring a dude like you home. That must’ve been some strong alcohol and some really bad lighting in that club to make a guy like you look good to me.”

The man-”You said I was cute last night!”

“What’s your name?”

The man-”Robbie.”

“Well Robbie now I have my eyesight back and you’re totally not cute anymore. Besides you don’t really look like you play for the right team anyway. I mean seriously, what kind of straight dude gets his eyebrows done?”

Alexis smirks as the girl is already dressed and putting her heels back on. The girl walks over to Alexis and hands her a piece of paper as Alexis looks at her with her eyebrow raised.

“Um what’s this?”

The Girl-”It’s my phone number, you know in case you want to hang out some time.”

Alexis looks at the note and then up at the girl who is smiling at her happily.

“Megan? That’s your name?”

Megan nods her head as Alexis crumbles the note up into a ball and tosses it over her shoulder.

“Megan I want to hang out with you just about as much as I want to get shot in the ass with a taser gun. Get lost.”

Megan and Robbie quickly scramble out of Alexis’ room and out of her sight as she takes a moment to walk to the window and stare out at the scenery. She folds her arms at her chest as she lets her eyes fall upon the sight of her infinity pool outside and the lush view around it. Alexis always did enjoy spending time at her estate in the Holmby Hills area of Los Angeles whenever she could find time when she wasn‘t busy on the road. The giant french-inspired 6 bedroom 10 bath estate was her 18th birthday present from her grandparents and has been her own personal sanctuary throughout the most difficult times of her life. During her time off from the DUW this is where she spent most of her time trying to get herself in the right frame of mind to continue working. Being an entertainer in the DUW was something Alexis loved to do but it was also incredible draining for her. Having to go into these big matches with a bunch of arrogant men and having to hear them talk down to her wasn’t really her idea of fun. Yet somehow she forced herself to stick with it because she knew what she was capable of accomplishing here. Alexis’ thoughts began to turn towards her upcoming ladder match for the new DUW Championship. Ladder matches weren’t really her specialty but she would have to adapt to survive it since her opponents for the match are men who boast a significant amount of experience in this business. Was she in over her head in this match? Time would tell. As she continues to stand staring out the window her thoughts are interrupted by the sound of her bedroom door opening. She turns around and finds herself looking at her assistant Jessica who is carrying a tray of breakfast items and coffee. Alexis smiles as Jessica takes the tray over to a table and places it down.

Jessica-”I saw your guests leave so I figured now was a good time to bring you your breakfast. I got you your favorite blueberry bagels with non-fat cream cheese and your favorite Italian roast coffee. Hope you like it.”

“Thanks Jess. “

Alexis goes over to the table and takes a drink of her coffee. On the tray Alexis notices a couple of Aspirin pills next to her bagel. Alexis smiles and holds the pills up.

“Wow you totally read my mind.”

Alexis pops the pills into her mouth and drinks them down.

Jessica-”Well I figured after the night you had last night you were probably going to need it.”

“You always know how to make me feel better. Thank you.”

Jessica-”No problem. So how are you feeling today?”

“Like crap. And speaking of crap, why the hell did you let me bring those losers home? Oh my god I can’t believe I have such bad taste when I’m drunk. The guy looked like a gayer version of George Michael and the chick looked like some kind of porn star!”

Jessica-”Well you were pretty infatuated with them last night. I seriously tried to talk you out of it but you were pretty insistent of taking them both home.”

“Ugh I can’t believe that. I feel like I need to take a long hot shower and get the stench of those two off of me. “

Jessica-”Okay and what about after what do you want to do?”

“I feel like working out, maybe spend some time in the gym downstairs. Can you call one of my trainers over for a session?”

Jessica-”Yeah no problem.”

Jessica turns to walk away but Alexis grabs her by the arm stopping her. Jessica eyes Alexis confused as she stares back at her with a hint of concern in her eyes.

“Can I ask you a question?”

Jessica-”Sure go for it.”

“Do you think I bit off more than I could chew here? I mean this is a ladder match. How many ladder matches have you seen me in before?”

Jessica begins to think it over as a confused look settles on her face.

Jessica-”Um I don’t remember any Lexie.”

“That’s because I’ve never been in one before, it’s kind of unnerving. A lot of damage can be done in a match like that.”

Jessica-”Well you’re not scared of heights are you?”

“No of course not, I sky dive all the time. But then again when I’m sky diving I don’t have to worry about anyone knocking me to the ground and beating my beautiful face in. Did you hear what Jack Purcell said about me and the match?”

Jessica-”Yeah I heard but I don’t agree with him. You‘re great at what you do Lexie. You‘re going to prove that to him.”

“Yeah I know I didn’t agree with him either. I mean he thinks the only way I can win is by cheating. I don’t always use underhanded tactics to win but of course I’m not against them if it means I come out on top. Who could blame me for that? I don’t know this guy well enough but from what I’ve heard about him from some people behind the scenes he’s done pretty well for himself. But then again so have I right? Has there honestly been another woman in the history of wrestling who has done more for this sport than I have?”

Jessica-”Nope.”

“I’m the god damn modern day Rosie the Riveter! I’m paving the way so that generations of women after me can get into a wrestling ring and be taken seriously as competitors! I’m dealing with all the criticism now so that years from now other female wrestlers won’t have to.”

Jessica-”That’s a tad bit dramatic don’t you think?”

“Well maybe it’s not that serious but I am doing something important here. I have managed to keep my head above water and keep myself from drowning when everyone in this business seems hell bent on destroying me. I don’t even have to provoke anything half the time, these guys just see a woman in the ring and they automatically think weak and stupid. I’m not like all those other bimbos that prance around wrestling rings flaunting their looks because that’s all they have to them. I’m not than just looks I actually have talent and substance. Why else would I be able to win the kind of matches I have so far?”

Jessica-”Well it sounds like you’re pretty sure of yourself, so why did you even ask in the first place?”

“I just needed some reassurance.”

Jessica-”Okay… so you feel better now or do you need me to keep dishing out compliments to stroke that ego of yours?”

Alexis smirks as she takes another drink of her coffee before placing it back down on the table.

“No I’m fine. I think I’m going to hold off on taking the shower until after I work out. Just get my trainers over here. In the mean time I’m going to go downstairs to the workout room and knock the punching bag around for a while. Go change into your workout clothes and you can join me.”

Jessica-”Really do I have to? I’m a little tired. Besides don’t you feel kind of miserable with the hangover? Maybe you should rest up.”

“Nah the best way to overcome pain is just to work through it and pretend its not there. I need to focus on preparing for that match up. Big Daddy B has yet to lose a match and Jack Purcell is the one that people are placing their bets on in this match. The last thing I need is to be caught off guard. Normally I don’t take my opponents this seriously but in this case I think I need to. Hurry up and change, I’ll see you downstairs.”

Alexis and Jessica exit the room and Alexis smiles as Jessica runs off to her own room to change her clothes. Alexis makes her way down the elegant spiral staircase and through the hallways until she reaches her large workout room. The walls and ceiling are covered with mirrors and the room features all the latest fitness equipment. There’s treadmills, chin up bars, free weights, and just about any other kind of gym equipment one could want. Alexis walks over to the far side of the room where there is a mini bar set up and stocked with all Alexis’ favorite refreshments. Also near the bar is her new Bose Lifestyle audio system complete with all the speaker upgrades. Alexis takes a moment to hook up her Ipod to the system and set it to her favorite playlist as she waits for Jessica to come join her for a workout. Alexis browses through the playlist with an expression of boredom on her face. After a while she grows tired of waiting and walks over to the punching bag in a corner of the room. She begins to punch and kick away at the bag lazily at first before picking up her pace as she becomes lost in her thoughts yet again…
Back to top Go down
Alexis Luciano

Alexis Luciano

PostSubject: Re: Alexis Luciano vs. Jack Purcell vs. Big Daddy B   Alexis Luciano vs. Jack Purcell vs. Big Daddy B I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 2:33 pm

Spending time in her fitness room working out was a great way to alleviate the stress that was starting to take it’s toll on the DUW superstar. Growing up Alexis never had reason to doubt herself in anything which is part of what developed her narcissistic outlook on herself and her life. But being in the DUW was a harsh wake up call for Alexis because it forced her to realize she wasn’t as impervious to loss and weakness as she would like to believe. Before she took her leave of absence she didn’t really pay much attention to her opponents, to her they were all beneath her. She didn’t need to waste her time working out and preparing for her matches, she just naturally expected to win. But during her leave Alexis realized she needed to work harder and put forth the greatest effort possible, she had lost too many key victories to just sit back idly and let another slip away from her. Sure she still managed to keep her social life alive and kicking but she still made time to train. Today despite waking up in pain and a little disoriented, she was still focused on putting in the training hours. Accompanied by her assistant Jessica, Alexis spent the first three hours of her day working out in her fitness room. She ran some laps outside, did some strength training, knocked around the punching bag for a while, and even perfected the one-arm chin ups that she wasn’t able to do before she left. After she passed that three hour mark Alexis decided it was time to take a break so she turned to Jessica who was doing some push ups in cadence with her.

“Okay Jess I think that’s good enough for one day, I’m starting to get a little sore.”

Jessica lets her body fall to the floor tiredly and breathes a sigh of relief as Alexis jumps up to her feet and runs her hand through her hair tiredly.

Jessica-”Thank god! I was starting to think that would never end.”

“Oh come on it’s not that bad is it? It’s good for you.”

Jessica-”I know but we never used to work out this hard before.”

Jessica groans as she slowly pushes herself off the floor and rises to her feet where she follows Alexis over to the bar area in the room.

“I know and it’s really sad that we didn’t. Imagine how much better off we would be now if we had been working out like this all along?”

Jessica-”But we’ve never been in bad shape Lexie. Even before we started these crazy workout sessions we didn’t have an ounce of fat between the two of us.”

“Yeah we were skinny and toned but we didn’t have the kind of focus we have now. It’s not just physical training were doing here Jess, it’s also mental. You can already see the difference in the two of us. I’m back kicking ass doing better than before and you’re-”

Alexis pauses as Jessica looks at her eagerly.

Jessica-”And I’m what?”

“Hmm… well… you’re…”

Alexis stammers and looks around aimlessly as she tries to think of something to tell her assistant. Finally she just gives up and shrugs her shoulders as she says the first thing that comes to her mind.

“You’re hotter now?”

Jessica laughs and shakes her head.

Jessica-”Um thanks I guess. I thought you were going to say something a little more meaningful but I guess hotter is good.”

“It’s better than nothing right?”

Jessica-”Right.”

Alexis goes over to the refrigerator and gets a couple of bottles of Evian out as Jessica goes over to a small closet and pulls out a couple of white towels. Alexis places one bottle of water on the counter for Jessica and unscrews the cap to the other. Alexis takes a long drink of her water as Jessica approaches her and begins to gently towel off her neck and around her face. Alexis smiles and takes the towel from her assistant.

“Here I got that, you don’t have to wipe me off too I’m not that helpless.”

Jessica-”Aww well part of the fun of working out with you is getting to towel you off after.”

“Yeah right! Now say it like you mean it.”

Jessica-”Sorry that was the best line I could muster up at the moment. Give me a while to let the oxygen flow back to my brain and I’ll come up with a better one for you.”

“Nah that’s okay I’ll pass. Hey so I have a question… do you think I should make another one of those little internet video things?”

Jessica puts her own towel around her neck and takes her bottle of water from the counter as she looks at Alexis thoughtfully.

Jessica-”Well the last one we posted up on your official site regarding your match with Assassin got a lot of hits on it. Plus we got the guys who run the DUW website to post it up as well. It’s a lot more convenient than having to call a camera crew and do a conventional taping.”

“Yeah I agree so I guess I should make another one for this match.”

Jessica-”Okay well we can do that whenever you’re ready.”

“You know what? It kind of bums me out that everyone seems to be so against me. Before I didn’t really notice it but lately I have.”

Jessica-”Since when do you care what other people think about you?”

“Well I don’t but I’m getting tired of hearing everyone run their mouths off about me. These people don’t know me but yet they’re so quick to criticize me and call me names. I don’t think there’s a single person in our company who is qualified enough to comment about me in any way. These bitches don‘t know shit about me so they may as well quit pretending like they do. All they should know of me is that I‘ve been the only woman who has managed to pick apart half of their precious little male roster. But that seems to be a fact that they like to overlook.”

Jessica-”Well that’s what happens when you’re a public figure, you should expect people to make you a subject of ridicule.”

“Yeah but it’s really starting to get on my nerves. And why the hell do people always assume that all beautiful women are bitches?”

Jessica-”Because they’re intimidated. But think about it., it’s either one extreme or the other that people assume about. They either assume you’re a bitch because you’re a woman or they assume you’re sweet and innocent for the same reason.”

“Hmmm I guess the second one is worse than the first although I have yet to have anyone accuse me of being sweet. But lately I’ve had random people come up to me asking me why I don’t try to include myself more with the rest of the roster. Like at the airport some guy asked me why it is I haven’t teamed up with anybody yet. I told him it was because I don’t trust anybody enough to extend myself to them. But just because I don’t develop healthy long-term relationships with anybody doesn’t make me a bad person though. I mean it’s not like I’m deliberately trying to separate myself from the pack but I can’t help it if my superiority automatically differentiates me.”

Jessica-”But then again your lack of interaction with the rest of the roster and with the fans doesn’t really help your case.”

“What do you mean? Just because I’m not running around kissing ass and playing nice for the fans shouldn’t take away from the fact that I’m an excellent athlete. You know what’s crazy though? As much as I hate the fans some of them still can’t help but love me. Like for instance I get all kinds of stupid little fan letters and e-mails. One day I even googled myself and had a shit load of retarded little fan websites dedicated to me pop up. I think it’s kind of crazy.”

Jessica-”That’s kind of neat to know that you are great enough to inspire people in that way. Maybe we should start expanding by offering merchandise off your website. I‘m sure you would have a lot of people buying your stuff.”

“Eww and have some nasty trailer trash redneck running around with a picture of me on his t-shirt? No thank you I can live without that humiliation. Unfortunately I can’t ban the losers from liking me, it makes me sick to even hear one of those braindead idiots utter my name.”

Jessica-”I guess I can see why that would bother you.. Kind of. But I’m wondering Lexie how long can you go on as a singles wrestler? It seems like everybody has allies but you. Maybe you might want to consider managing another talent on the roster or even teaming up with one of them.”

“Yeah I’ve thought about it but that would mean there would have to be someone on the roster worth teaming with. I can honestly say out of all the people in the DUW only a couple of them really stand out to me.”

Jessica-”Who?”

“I’m not telling. Maybe after a while I’ll extend my services to one of them but that will only happen after I make my name as a singles wrestler. I want this new championship more than I’ve wanted anything in a long time. I have a lot to prove here and I’m not going to let anyone stand in the way of me getting what I want. Do you have any idea how hard it would be for me to have to hang around here in the DUW and see someone else walking around with the gold that should have been mine? I mean that has happened to me before and I think that’s part of what led to my breakdown. I can’t let that happen to me again.”

Jessica-”And it won’t. You’re going to be amazing I just know it.”

“Yeah but I can’t help but think about who I’m facing at the pay per view. Jack Purcell has obviously accomplished a lot in his career and he is the one everyone is backing as far as our three way match goes Then you have Big Daddy B who has been nothing short of impressive thus far in the DUW.”

Jessica-”You think he’s impressive?”

“That’s what I said.”

Jessica-”Sorry I heard you but it’s still kind of odd for me to hear you actually praise someone other than yourself. Are you like trying to turn a new leaf here or what?”

“No! I can just admit when someone else does well that’s all. Sadly it doesn’t happen very often that I encounter anyone worth complimenting but in this case it’s true. But don’t get me wrong it’s not like I’m one of his fans or anything, I just think he’s made an impact.”

Jessica-”So I guess you’re taking these guys pretty serious then aren’t you?”

“Well more serious than I’ve taken previous opponents. I’d be stupid not to consider them threats to me and my future.”

Jessica-”So I’m guessing you probably have a lot you’d like to say to them don’t you? I know I would have a lot to say if I were you.”

“Yeah you’re right about that. So this is where that little video segment comes in handy. So do me a favor and go put on your swimsuit, grab the camera, and meet me down by the pool. I’m going to go change into my bikini and wait for you down there. First we’ll make a video and then we’ll swim some laps, sound good?”

Jessica-”Sounds perfect. I’ll meet you by the pool.”

Alexis and Jessica head back upstairs and each go to their rooms to change into their swimsuits. Alexis smiles as she goes to her closet and picks out her favorite swimsuit, the black “Los Angeles” Christian Audigier two piece that she bought at the fashion show in Vegas. Alexis takes her time changing into her swimsuit before heading downstairs and out to the infinity pool. She takes a seat on the lounge chair as she waits for Jessica to join her to begin filming her segment. While she’s outside she is approached by her second personal assistant Jake who has just arrived back from a trip to Chicago where he was overseeing the work being done on Alexis’ loft. Alexis stands up and throws her arms around Jake with a huge smile on her face.

“Oh my god I can’t believe how nice it is to see you! I didn’t think you were coming back here to L.A. at all! I figured you were just going to meet us at the arena the day of the show.”

Jake-”Well things got done early so I thought I might as well meet up with you here.”

“So how did the renovations go? Were they able to install everything how I wanted it?”

Jake-”Yep. Everything from the lighting to the audio system was hooked up and put in place. Everything is exactly how you wanted it. We called in an extra crew to help get it done sooner. The painting was completed too. The only thing we didn’t get around to doing was re-doing the master bathroom. We ordered all the pieces you wanted for it but now we just have to wait for them to arrive.”

“That’s cool I don’t mind waiting.”

Jake-”So what’s going on here? Did I miss anything?”

“No not really. Jessica and I are getting ready to tape a segment about my upcoming match. Should make for an interesting video. I know you just got here and everything but would you mind fixing me something to drink?”

Jake-”Of course I don’t mind. I’ll be right back.”

Alexis smiles happily as she watches Jake head inside to prepare her drink. She takes a seat back down on the lounge chair as she continues to wait for Jessica to meet up with her by the pool…
Back to top Go down
Alexis Luciano

Alexis Luciano

PostSubject: Re: Alexis Luciano vs. Jack Purcell vs. Big Daddy B   Alexis Luciano vs. Jack Purcell vs. Big Daddy B I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 11:40 pm

Alexis doesn’t have to wait long for her assistant Jessica to come skipping outside with a camera in hand ready to tape her newest segment. Alexis smiles as her other assistant Jake makes his way outside at the same time holding a martini in his hand. Jake and Jessica exchange pointed glares before approaching Alexis who is still sitting down in her lounge chair.

Jake-”Here’s your drink Lexie, hope you like it.”

Alexis takes the martini from Jake and takes a sip.

“Aren’t you two going to exchange pleasantries or are you both still fighting like children?”

Jessica-”I’m not fighting with him, I just don’t feel like I should have to say hi first.”

Jake-”Well why do I have to be the one to make the first move? That’s not fair.”

Jessica-”But then if you don’t do it that means I have to and I don’t see the need to. After all it‘s not like you really matter to me anyway.”

Jake-”Why are you getting an attitude? Is it necessary for you to be that rude?”

Jessica-”Well it’s not like I’m talking to anyone important, it’s just you.”

Alexis rolls her eyes as she places her drink down on the ground next to her and leans back on her chair.

“Ugh just knock it off already! I don’t want to have to listen to another one of your little cry baby arguments. You two seriously need to grow up. Now let’s make this video shall we? We have to hurry because the lighting outside is absolutely stunning right now.”

Jessica-”Okay so how is this going to go? You’re just going to kick back right there and speak?”

“Exactly. How does my hair look?”

Jessica-”It looks great.”

“Okay good, I’m ready then.”

Alexis clears her throat and waits for Jessica to get the camera ready. Once the camera is set Jessica signals to Alexis that she has begun taping.

“Well here we are a new week, a new match, and even a new title on the line. No doubt about it the stakes are high in this one. So you’re all probably wondering why I’m still here living it up in my ultra fabulous estate in Los Angeles instead of being over at the arena taking care of the last minute details before the big match. It’s not that I’m not worried about the upcoming match, it’s just that I’m making an attempt to put myself in the best frame of mind possible and what could possibly put me in a better mood than being here at home? Having emotional wellness and mental stability is almost as valuable as physical preparedness, that’s something that I found out the hard way. I’ve always been in top shape physically but that alone didn’t help me climb up the ranks in this business. Anyone can look good and be in good shape but a true winner is able to balance the stress and emotional fatigue right along with it. Unfortunately before I wasn’t able to handle that kind of stress and ended up having a nervous breakdown. My lack of experience was starting to show that maybe I was a little too young and a little too impressionable. Not quite ready to take center stage. Of course back then I would never have admitted to it but now I can sit here and own up to it. Now I’m sure you’re curious to know what is so different about me now compared to how I was before. Well let me assure you that I am a changed woman but the changes are all on the inside. That doesn’t mean that I’m going to be taking a kinder, gentler approach to how I present myself in this business but it means I’m going to move forward with a stronger sense of determination than before.”

Alexis picks her drink back up from the ground and holds it in her lap as she continues to speak.

“Just because I’m facing two of the most promising athletes in the DUW in a three way ladder match doesn’t mean I’m going to back down and cower off in a corner somewhere. It just means that I’m going to have to push myself much harder than I normally would have. I mean being in a ladder match is scary business, but being in a three way ladder match with two guys who aren’t afraid to pummel your pretty face and send your ass crashing to the ground from fifteen feet up in the air is even scarier. I’m going to be putting everything I have on the line in this one because one miscalculated move could very well mean the end of my career as we know it. Imagine how much that would suck to get hurt so badly that I can’t compete anymore? Then what would all of you obnoxious people watching this video right now have left to look forward to? More meaningless uninspired bouts between a bunch of shallow minded men where every single match looks the same. That would really suck to have to watch that day in and day out and not have someone like me to look forward to watching. But maybe that won’t be the case for long I mean there’s always a chance that the female population in the DUW could expand but it doesn’t really seem as though the powers that be are doing much to recruit talented women into this company. Maybe the problem here is the boys are worried that if they let more girls in that they’ll end up taking over. I can’t say that I blame them but it’s getting a little discouraging to not have that extra support system here and nobody around to watch my back. I’d hate to have to corroborate that whole men versus women way of thinking but it seems like that is always a strong overtone in every match I’m in. These guys aren’t just cocky because they think highly of themselves, they’re so fucking cocky because they’re stuck in that stupid mind frame that tells them they’re superior to me because they have something dangling between their legs and I don’t. I think it’s pretty ridiculous if you ask me.”

Alexis pauses to take a drink of her martini as her assistant continues to focus the camera on her. Alexis takes the little umbrella toothpick that’s in her drink and begins to twirl it around with an amused look on her face before finally turning her attention back to the camera.

“Nothing would make me happier than to walk out of that ladder match victorious and with a brand new DUW Championship around my waist. It’s what makes dealing with all the stress and ignorant people worth while. I mean what’s the point in doing something if you’re not going to be the best at it? I have never had that problem before because I always found a way to be the best in everything. Whether it was Varsity tennis or cheerleading in high school or ballet and ice skating when I was seven. I mean it’s pretty obvious by looking at where I come from that I don’t have to be in the DUW. I don’t have a family to support or my own bills to pay, I have everything I could ever want and more. I would never have to work a day in my life if I didn’t want to because I could simply live off my inheritance like everybody else does around here. But I choose to be in the DUW competing because I feel like it strengthens my character and gives me something to really be proud of. The only thing I’m missing is that flashy little championship belt that I can haul around with me everywhere as tangible proof of my accomplishments and my success. Why shouldn’t I have that? I’ve already done so much by not just standing my ground against men twice my size and twice the experience but by actually beating most of them. So with that said why should anyone assume that I’m going to do anything other than win this next match I have coming up? Not to take anything away from Jack Purcell and Big Daddy B but they’re not going to be all that different than most of the men I’ve faced. I’ve already admitted that I think they’re both impressive but they’re not going to be impossible for me to beat. If they think any different then they’re in for a rude awakening.”

Alexis takes the little umbrella she has been playing with in her drink and tosses it off to the side so she can down the rest of her martini. She smiles as she places the now empty glass down on the floor.

“The good thing about being in a match as dangerous as a ladder match is that I have the opportunity to really maim my opponents. Just as badly as they can hurt me is as bad as I can hurt them in return. It’s just a matter of getting the upper hand before they do. I’m going to go into that match refreshed and ready to overcome any obstacles they want to throw in my way. Any doubts I may have are going to be put on the back burner for this one and my one and only focus is going to be surviving this match. But if I have to pretend I have wings and fly off that ladder and practically kill myself to inflict damage then that’s what I’m going to do. Sure by the end of the night I might not be able to walk out of that arena under my own strength and someone is probably going to be hauled out on a stretcher but in the end it will all be worth it. I don’t want to entertain the idea that I’m going to wind up defeated but If that ends up being the case then at least I know I gave it all I had. All that can be said for sure is that this is going to be one hell of a match, one that will certainly go down as one of the greatest ladder matches in history.”

Alexis sits up and looks into the camera with a pondering expression on her face.

“Oh my god you know what I just realized? I’m seriously going to have to update my wardrobe when I win the new title. As pretty as that championship title is going to be gold doesn’t go with everything and I’d hate for my shiny little title belt to clash with my outfits. So I’m going to cut this one short people, looks like I have some major shopping to do.”

Alexis winks into the camera and stands up as Jessica quits taping and lowers the camera away.

Jessica-”Were you serious about that last part?”

“Duh of course I was! I didn’t even think about that before. I need to go buy some gold friendly outfits. Let’s forget about the whole swimming laps idea and go head to Rodeo drive instead. So right now I’m going to go shower and change into something cute and I really suggest you do the same. But first I need you guys to post that video up for me. Give me like an hour to get ready okay?”

Alexis goes upstairs to get ready for her shopping excursion as her assistants head to the downstairs office to post the video online…
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alexis Luciano vs. Jack Purcell vs. Big Daddy B   Alexis Luciano vs. Jack Purcell vs. Big Daddy B I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1