D.U.W
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vote For Dangerous Under-Rated Wrestling
Vote every 3 hours!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

James Blaze vs. Candy Divine

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dave Johnson
Admin
Dave Johnson

Number of posts : 1007
Registration date : 2008-03-27

James Blaze vs. Candy Divine Empty
PostSubject: James Blaze vs. Candy Divine   James Blaze vs. Candy Divine I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 2:14 am

RP Start: Now
RP Deadline: 20/6/08 Friday Midnight EST
Show Date: Saturday Night 21/6/08
Where: Manhattan, New York

Third Match
~Dangerous Rules Match~

Back to top Go down
https://duwforums.forumotion.com
Flames of the Inferno

Flames of the Inferno

Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2008-04-27

James Blaze vs. Candy Divine Empty
PostSubject: Re: James Blaze vs. Candy Divine   James Blaze vs. Candy Divine I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 11:52 pm

THE LIFE OF JAMES BLAZE - A NEW BEGINNING - CHAPTER 1

A firm grip held a book full of memories of the past. Most of it held the secrets of James Blazes’ past. The massacre that had his father murder his mother, his best friend, and almost murder his own son. All of those memories were stored in the diary that was held firmly in James’ hand as he held in the dirty, but fresh air of the attic and then let it all out, blowing all the dust off the diary. In big, bolded letters that were underlined it said;

THE DIARY OF MY LOVELY SON.. JAMES.

A smile quickly awoke James, as he opened it and flicked through a few pages as he noticed a few of the words that he had wrote about his past. Some of the words were from his birthday, Christmas and of course the infamous event that occurred seventeen years prior to now. James had put it all behind him and moved on. He had a girlfriend who was a few months pregnant and he had recently got a job in the industrial business. It was something that was fancied by James, other then professional wrestling that he wanted to do in the future. This was something that he could live off with his wage, and would supply money for resources that his wife and himself could live off each week. He had bought a house ever since he had moved from Canada to California, a place that had a lot of history behind him. But it was all forgotten until now.

James looked through a few more pages. He noticed a page which occurred after the series of pages and it was after the event where his life was at risk. It was the time where it had all ended. When he shot his own father as he plundered into the waterfall. The entry he had wrote, the final entry after the event had occurred. He read it silently to himself.

Dear Diary,

I know it’s been a long time since I’ve written in here, as a matter of a fact the last time I did was just before my mother died. But that’s all behind me now, my father is gone and apparently I won’t ever see him again. I trust the police. I’ve been sent to a foster family to stay with. They are nice, they feed me at least and that’s all I need right now in my life. Peace and quiet. I really miss Shepard, god he was an inspiration to me and I wish he was still here. I’ve moved on from the event and I hope I can start all over again with this family. It’s really different, I’ve noticed that my foster father is way different to my biological father and my foster mother was just like my real mother. But I’m glad I’m with them right now until I can finally leave the house. Should be really fun. I’m sad to say that this will be the last entry I will be writing in this diary as I’m moving on and I think this diary is too old for me. I’ll keep it in my memories though. All best wishes to whomever reads it, whether it be myself in a few years time or someone else.

Best wishes in the future, James.

The immediate closing of the diary led to James to put it in a draw nearby which had been recently moved in. James remembered what had happened with his father and himself. It was too fatal not to remember. He had witnessed the death of his family, including his own father and now he had been in peace for the first time in a long time.

Blaze stood up and left the attic as he climbed down the paint peeled ladder, and dropped on the floor. He smiled as he was welcomed with a huge hug and kiss from his fiancé.

“All done up there”, James said as he stared into his fiancé’ crystal-like eyes. There was no difference.

Cindy couldn’t help but notice the dirty smudge on his face as she wiped it off with her hand and then wiped it onto her jeans. She smiled as she gave another kiss to the face of James.

“What were you saying to yourself up there? I could barely hear you..”, Cindy said as she stood there with her arms folded.

A sweat ran down James’ forehead. He hadn’t told Cindy about his dreaded past and had kept it a secret for the years he had met her and he stood by his decision not telling her.

“Oh, it was nothing.. just remembered something from work.”

Cindy stared at him, her arms will still folded. James wiped the sweat from his forehead as he smiled at her. She couldn’t resist but smile back, as she turned and make her way down the stairs. As she went down the stairs, James looked up once again where the hatch that the entry of the attic was. He sighed as he followed her shortly down the stairs.

Moments after that were quiet as it had ever been. James was thinking to himself about his father, and this was the first time in a long time since he had though of the man who caused a lot of pain and sorrow for James. James tried not to think about it anymore but it was hard not to. With all of suffering that went through James he had vowed to himself that no one else would ever find out about his dark secret. But he couldn’t keep it a secret forever. He had to tell his wife eventually, but how could he express it to her? It was a hard thing for James to do since they were so close to getting married and they had lived in happiness. James wasn’t going to let this secret get out to anyone. Not even his own wife.

As James wrapped the towel around himself after the warm shower he just had, he approached his bathroom mirror where he wiped aftershave on his chin. He tried to forget his father, but it wouldn’t leave his mind. As he took the razor from the draw he began to sharply, and slowly shed the aftershave off his chin. Then something struck.

James wiped the steam that was blocking his view of his own face. And what he saw was not only shocking, but frightening. It was his own father, standing exactly where James was, looking right back at him. James reacted by jumping back and turning around, but nothing was there. James sighed as he formed a bowl with his hands and made the water from the tap fall into his hands before throwing it onto his own face, clawing his eyes and rubbing them hard. He then looked at his hands and noticed blood on them, he looked in the mirror and saw a deep cut on his chin caused by the razor as he turned back. James immediately grabbed a tissue and covered the deep cut with it. He wiped it a bit more before pressing on it tightly. He thought of his father once again.. the sight of his father once again shocked James. He couldn’t believe it. But it was put behind him from then on in, he forgot about it and hopefully never wanted to be back in that situation again. He also didn’t want to be put where he was seventeen years back.

He taped on a bandage on his wound before finishing off the rest of his shave. He left to go downstairs and sit on the warm sofa where Cindy was sitting. James smiled as he welcomed her with a kiss and joined her as he sat down next to hear, grabbing her and holding her in his grasp. There was a man talking on the news about a recent murder nearby in California.

“How horrible..”. Cindy said as she looked on at the TV that was flickering in both of their eyes.

James then focused his view on the reporter.

“A thirty six year old woman and her cat were found murdered in their nearby residence where they were severely strangled and stabbed with a knife and were dumped in their house. Investigators have not yet released anymore details of the crime on suspects or any other news. If you know anything or anyone that is involved with the crime or might know something, please call 1800-CRIME-STOPPERS and follow the prompts.”

The TV was then switched off by one press of the button. Cindy turned and looked at James who had the long remote in his hand.

“What’s wrong?”

James looked at his fiancé. He was about to tell her.

“Well.. erm, I have some-“

Cindy looked up a James. He couldn’t tell her. Not even give her an idea of what he was going to say. He just couldn’t.

“Well?”, softly replied Cindy. She was getting frustrated for the first time in a while. James looked back at her. He wasn’t going to tell her.

“Oh, nothing. I forgot to get something”, said James as he quickly got up from the sofa and rushed up the stairs. He climbed up the ladder, almost falling off in the process and entered the attic.

He ran as fast as he could as he approached to take the diary and destroy it. He opened the middle draw and was about to grab it when he had noticed something. It wasn’t there anymore. It was gone.

For the next hour or two, James looked everywhere around the attic, moving boxes from one side to the other, searching through every box that he saw, he also at one point tipped everything out of a box that was from James’ past, Shepard’s collar, a bullet and a watch he was given by his mother. But there was no sign of the diary, no trace of it at all. It was like it had vanished off the side of the earth. Where could it have went?

The hours turned into more hours. James was sitting down on the wooden floor that had a bunch of nails sticking out on one side that had been bent. He had no idea where it was. Cindy had called for him to come downstairs a few times but all she got were answers that weren’t fulfilled. He looked outside of the window and all she saw was the stars beaming out of the midnight sky. It was like the darkness had taken over the whole sky and it was sending a message to everyone that it was time to sleep. James ignored it though as he went back to looking for the diary.

Sunlight shone through the window, which sent rays of light through. James awoke to find the birds crying and cars driving by.

“James, are you up there still?”, yelled Cindy as she stood below the hatch.

“Yeah.. uhm, I fell asleep baby. I’m sorry.”

James heard a sudden sigh from Cindy as she walked off. James got to his feet and searched through boxes, piles of them that were on top of each other. Nothing was to be found. The diary was gone and James had given up on looking for them.

“Where could it be?”, James said to himself as he crossed his arms.

He gave up. He went back down from the attic through the hatch and down the white ladder. He went downstairs as his wife welcomed him to breakfast. James smiled as he sat down on the wooden chair and began to eat. He grabbed the newspaper next to him as he began reading the front page.

“What’s the latest news?”, Cindy said as she poured the orange juice in a glass.

“Something about politics, not for me.”, James said as Cindy giggled under her breath. James turned a few pages, skimming a few of the stories until something caught his eye.

On the 17th of April 1982, a dog was found murdered in Canada along with its owner, a fifteen year old boy who was almost murdered in the woods a long with his pet. His mother was murdered by his father, and the pet died from a gunshot wound to the side of the chest by, what to be believed the boy. The boy was found at the scene covered in blood and was taken away to a foster home. Police believed that he was somehow involved with the murders of these victims. Questioning then began and witnesses came forward but the case began to get cold before investigators had to close the case due to lack of evidance.

James closed the newspaper and accidentally knocked the glass of juice over that was placed on the table after his Cindy made it for him. He was in complete shock.

“What’s wrong, James?”, Cindy said as she rushed to James’ side.

“Nothing..”, stuttered James as he held his head. He couldn’t believed that he was actually blamed for the deaths of his mother and best friend. James then looked up and realized something. It was something that he hadn’t expected.

His father’s body wasn’t found after all..
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1