D.U.W
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vote For Dangerous Under-Rated Wrestling
Vote every 3 hours!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

James Blaze vs. Tommy Arrogance

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dave Johnson
Admin
Dave Johnson

Number of posts : 1007
Registration date : 2008-03-27

James Blaze vs. Tommy Arrogance Empty
PostSubject: James Blaze vs. Tommy Arrogance   James Blaze vs. Tommy Arrogance I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 10:57 pm

RP Start: Now
RP Deadline: 11/6/08 Wednesday Midnight
Max RP's: 5
Show Date: 13/6/08 Friday Night
Where: Manhatten, New York

~Sixth Match~
*Standard Match*

James Blaze returns to the DUW. Can he hit his great form again? Tommy loves winning matches, if he wins this expect a HUGE celebration the following week.
Back to top Go down
https://duwforums.forumotion.com
Flames of the Inferno

Flames of the Inferno

Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2008-04-27

James Blaze vs. Tommy Arrogance Empty
PostSubject: Re: James Blaze vs. Tommy Arrogance   James Blaze vs. Tommy Arrogance I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 11:24 am

Chapter 6: The End?

The End. When you hear this phrase go around, it normally means a stop to something forever. A stop to a story, which in some fairytales you will hear "The End" at the end of it, or they lived happily ever after. However, this was not the case for James Blaze.

His life was filled to the top with sorrow, lust and rage. Loved ones had been lost, covered with blood. James' best friend has been killed with a shot, that hit from the side. James' mother was also killed, and he had witnessed it. But the strange thing about it was that his own father had committed both crimes. Crimes that were filled with evil. And James was facing his father, face to face. What was going to happen?

"We finally meet again..", smiled Luke in a very twisted way. He knew he was going to eventually catch his son.

James' emotions will overfilling with pain, and anger. Who would dare kill a persons best friend, who would dare kill a persons own mother, who would dare kill their own wife? James was looking straight into the eyes of the person who would dare do all of those things. He was a psychopath. He was a monster. He had to be stopped, and James vowed to himself that he would be the one who would be putting the animal to sleep.

"I've been waiting for this day", quirked James as he began to circle his own father. Luke looked back at him, looking surprised yet at the same time he didn't feel surprised.

The psychopath knew he was this way when he was only a little kid. His own father had abused him in so many ways, it forced him to turn into what he was today. His father had always hit him across the face for over the smallest things whether it be coming to school late, or even coming back from school early. Luke even did something that he would never forget, and the memory would be stored, chained up and locked in his mind forever.

"That's funny, James.. I knew this day would come.", said Luke as the wind began to brush his hair.

Luke could never forget what he had done to his father. As he slowly crept into his fathers room while he was asleep on the lounge, pulled out that old, dusty wooden draw and pulled out that colt revolver and looked at it. He had taught himself how to use it when his father was out. He would always either practice shooting trees or birds that were flying away from the distance. Luke's aim on that gun was fantastic, and it seemed like he had used it for years. He began to make his way down the creaky wooden steps and as he met his father who was sitting on the lounge asleep. He slowly aimed the gun at him, and it only took one action to get rid of him. It only took one reflex to get rid of him.

BANG.

And he did it. He shot his own father in the chest, killing him instantly. The red blood began to seep through his white shirt and vest. Luke dropped the gun in front of him, looking upon his father who was dead. Looking at the fallen man he had just shot, and he was killed instantly.

"I've got a story to tell you, James", yelled Luke as his echo began to wake up the forest from it's nightly sleep. James knew he was serious.

The story was not one of those stories that would be told to James just when he was about to go to sleep. It was definitely not a bed time story and it definitely wasn't a fairytale. It was the truth.

"Once upon a time there was a boy who lived with his father in an old cottage. His father was a sick, and demented minded person who lashed out at his son whenever he could. His son was sick and tired of being beaten on, he was sick and tired of being abused by his father. He was sick of how he was treated, how he always had to act different when he was around others. He had to get rid of the Satan that was haunting him. He had to do it, no matter how much over the limit it was going to be," explained Luke as the wind whistled as he circled the confused boy. He was going to understand soon.

Luke then pulled it out. The colt revolver from his pocked and from that moment on, James immediately backed away from his father as he smiled onwards with a toothy grin. He fiddled around with the gun, tossing it up into the air with one hand and catching it with the other with finger near the trigger.

"Let us play a game, James. Your fate could lead to the same thing that happened to my father, and it wasn't a pleasant way to die. Trust me, son.", said Luke as he tossed his gun in the air. He then caught it and began to empty the cartridge of all its bullets until there was one left.

"A game where life hangs onto the edge of this gun. It's do or die."

James continued to take a few more steps back. He didn't want to die. His heart was pounding as fast as it had ever went. Was he going to die?

Pump. Click.

No luck.

Pump. Click.

Still no luck.

Thump. Click.

Anytime now.

Thump. BANG!

The bullet then immediately rushed out of the pistol and James fell on the floor as his father stood above him with a billion dollar smile. It was like he had won the lottery, except the lottery of James' life. Then at the next moment, something surprised him. His son got to his feet and there was no blood stains on his shirt that had been covered with dirt. There was no evidence that he had been shot, or even hit. James smiled as he wiped off the leaves and twigs that were hanging on his shirt and he looked back at his father with a smile that would be remembered by his father in the years to come.

"Surprised?", said James as he stared into the eyes of the monster that was his father.

"Very.", smiled Luke. That was all he needed, a smile to get on the nerves of James.

Fear then was injected in large doses of James. His father would go to any lengths to get rid of him. And was it working? Not at all. James had went through so much pain because of his father, so much fear. He had gotten used to the smell of fear, and now he wasn't scared of his father at all.

"It's a rare thing when people escape death just by one simple reflex."

James smiled. He knew what he was talking about as he took a couple of steps forward. His father began to take a few more steps backwards into the open scene of trees. James was leading his father upon a little pathway as everything they said a few more steps would follow backwards, and backwards. James' father slowly loaded his gun with more bullets and locked them in. There was no way James could escape death a second time as he raised the gun at James, they were still walking backwards and at the same time they were talking.

"Do you know what death is?", curiously asked Luke as he fiddled with the aim of his gun.

"I've witnessed it.", said the stubborn boy. Luke stopped.

Surprised, yes. He had never thought he had seen him shoot Shepard.

"Not Shepard.. Mum."

Luke widened his eyes open. How could of he witnessed his own mothers chilling death? He wasn't in the same room as him when he pulled the trigger on her. James thought to himself. He could do whatever he wanted. He could end the life of someone just by one pull of a trigger. And he was not afraid to do it now that he had witnessed the deaths of so many close ones.

"Impossible.", said Luke. He knew his son was lying.

James then took a few steps backwards, his father following him replacing the footsteps that had been left.

"I saw it all. You both were having a verbal argument about me until you ended it all with a gunshot. You're the coward of a man, aren't you?" smiled James as he stood face to face with his father.

The angered boy felt like slapping the taste out of his father's mouth. He raised his hand up into the air and crunched it up like a fist before taking a blow to the side of his fathers face sending him onto the floor with blood dribbling down his mouth. Luke then gets to his feet and aims the gun at his son.

"I never knew you could punch so hard."

Luke then wiped the blood from his mouth before smiling.

"It shows how much you've missed out on me, dad.", James said crossing his arms in the process.

James didn't care about his father anymore. That one punch to the side of the face seemed to feel good for James. James then thought about it for a second. Was he turning into a monster? Was Luke trying to turn James into a monster just like Luke's father had done the same to him? It would make a lot of sense. Luke was building up the rage inside James, killing his own mother and friend would be the best way for having a person's boiling point over the limit, especially if you knew the person who had committed those sick sins. Killing someone's personal close friends and family would be that way to turn someone into something they would never see themselves as in the future. I guess that was the same way Luke had felt. James had to let go of that rage, but how? Should he kill his own father or should he just run for it? No. He couldn't run anymore, he had run enough just to get his father away from him but in the end he eventually found him. He couldn't run. He had to get rid of the monster; he had to get rid of his own father.

But how? James was in a position where he could do nothing but sit back and wait for the right moment. There was a revolver aiming straight at him and at any second, any minute, any hour, his father could pull the trigger on his son and end it all. But that wasn't the plan for Luke at all. The plan for Luke was making his son into a complete psychopath so he could continue the havoc and disaster that his own father had caused. He wasn't ready for it, and Luke was in the same position as James was when he was a teenager.

"You don't get it, do you?", Luke said stubbornly as he began to push James backwards, every few step could be his last.

Could this be James' last moment?

"I'm not going to be like you.", James said, taking a few more steps back.

Luke smiled. He finally knew where he was coming from.

"You actually get it now, James", Luke said with a smile as he put the gun back into his jacket.

The boy had always gotten it. Ever since the convosation had first started. Luke wanted to turn James into what he was right now. A psychopathic monster that would wreck havoc, pain and suffrage on everyone James had befriended. James then thought of an idea, an idea that could end things for once and for all.

"Before I die. If you plan on killing me. Could I say one last thing?", James stated as he stopped walking, facing his father eye to eye.

A shiver went down James' spine as he swallowed the air that was passing through.

"Go ahead."

James smiled as he walks towards his father. He opens his arms wide open in comfort as he grabs his father tightly and hugs him. Luke, surprised at the act pushes his son away, but whilst doing so, James pulls out the gun from the jacket and aims it high at Luke, who is standing there looking very shocked. Eyes wide open.

"You won't shoot me.", smiled Luke as he begins to approach James.

"Don't think so? Watch me."

James was serious. How could his father thing he would do nothing? He had killed his own mother, his best friend, the two most important things to him in the world. And he expected that he would do nothing? Think again. He was wrong, James would do whatever it takes to get revenge on his father for murdering the them. And he was going to get sympathy back off him. He was going to regret everything he had done to make them suffer, to make James suffer. All it takes is one pull of the trigger then he's gone. That one moment that will capture in the mind of James forever, that moment that will stay in James' mind for as long as he lived.

The angry boy forced his father backwards until he was on the ledge, upon a high edge of a high cliff. He looked down, it was the waterfall where he and his father had shared their times together when James was a kid. His father smiled at James as he stood on the top of it with his son. A smile emerged from Luke as he stared at James.

"Remember this place?", asked Luke as he looked into the blue eyes of his son.

The gun was still held firmly in James' hand.

"I sure do", James answered back.

Luke slowly turned around so he had faced the bottom of the water which was falling off the rock. It was like they were on someone's face, and tears were streaming down the face of a child and falling into a bucket. In this case, the bucket was the small pond at the bottom.

"So this is it?"

James put the gun to his fathers head. Was he going to do it?

"This is it."

His father put his hands on his head as James slowly lowered the gun to his spinal cord. He couldn't shoot his father, would he?

"Touch, Luke."

And from one moment onwards, James pulled the trigger. It was a moment that James will never forget. The bullet pierced through from the back all the way to the front and it caused Luke to fall forwards. James fired again, and a few more shots followed loudly after. All of the bullets had entered from the back and came out from the front. Luke slowly pummeled off the edge into the pond.

The boy then walked a few steps forward as he saw his father in a pool of his own blood. This waterfall was indeed a place of memories, both good and bad. This was the place where he had actually murdered his own father. This was the place where revenge was fulfilled for James. There was no mercy for Luke, James couldn't let him have any mercy as he threw the revolver into the water which landed straight on his fathers fallen body. He had did it, he had killed his father. This was the end of the life of a psychopath that had ruined a family, a friendship, a life.
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1