D.U.W
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vote For Dangerous Under-Rated Wrestling
Vote every 3 hours!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Making A First Impression - the arrival of Alexis Luciano

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Alexis Luciano

Alexis Luciano

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2008-03-29

Making A First Impression - the arrival of Alexis Luciano Empty
PostSubject: Making A First Impression - the arrival of Alexis Luciano   Making A First Impression - the arrival of Alexis Luciano I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 1:31 pm

Backstage Alexis Luciano, the latest addition to the DUW roster is walking through the halls backstage with her two personal assistants Jake and Jessica at her side. Jessica is carrying Alexis’ purse in one hand and a bottle of water in the other as Jake tags closely behind carrying Alexis’ Yorkshire terrier Kiki in his arms. Alexis stops walking abruptly and puts her hands up to motion for her assistants to stop walking as well. Alexis puts her hands on her hips and looks around the backstage area with an unsure look on her face as her assistants eye her curiously.

Jessica-”Is something wrong Lexie?”

Alexis wrinkles her nose in disgust as she continues to stare at the faded white walls of the hallway. After a few moments of lingering silence Alexis shakes her head and turns to face her assistants.

“Is it just me or is this place in need of some serious remodeling? They definitely need to get an interior designer in here and liven it up with some color. Ugh I just hope my dressing room isn’t so drab and depressing. Eww and do you smell that? It smells like Jake’s feet in here! No offense Jake.”

Jake-”None taken.”

Alexis’ expression becomes more serious as she informs them of what she needs done.

“Anyways let’s get down to business shall we? Jake I need you to take my precious little Kiki to the salon and get her a cut. Ooh and I also want you to get her those cute little pink extensions like Nicole Richie’s dog has. Jessica I need you to go pick up my dry cleaning and then go to the florist and buy the biggest most expensive bouquet of red roses they have and send them to my best friend Olivia at the hospital. She just had a nose job and she’s in recovery so write the message on the card accordingly. After you two are done with that just come back here, I’ll be in my dressing room. Now hurry up and get it done.”

Jessica and Jake nod and scurry off as Alexis watches them leave. Once her assistants are out of sight Alexis continues to make her way towards her dressing room. She stops suddenly when she notices someone watching her. Alexis raises her eyebrow and stares at the person watching her with annoyance.

“What are you looking at?”

(TBC by anyone)
Back to top Go down
Dave Johnson
Admin
Dave Johnson

Number of posts : 1007
Registration date : 2008-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Making A First Impression - the arrival of Alexis Luciano   Making A First Impression - the arrival of Alexis Luciano I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 3:01 pm

Dave walks in, looking at her, impressed what he has done to get this woman in the buisness. He looks around forabit, examining the room as Alexis still cocking her eyebrow at him.

"Excuse me? Do you have any idea who i am?"

Dave looks at her, not looking impressed in the tone of voice she gave him, as he made a similar reply.

TBC- Anyone.
Back to top Go down
https://duwforums.forumotion.com
James Sync

James Sync

Number of posts : 413
Registration date : 2008-03-28

PostSubject: Re: Making A First Impression - the arrival of Alexis Luciano   Making A First Impression - the arrival of Alexis Luciano I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 7:56 pm

Sync pops behind Alexis and puts his elbow on her shoulder.

James Sync: Haven't had your first match at yet and the boss is already snapping at ya.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/s_allegretti
Alexis Luciano

Alexis Luciano

PostSubject: Re: Making A First Impression - the arrival of Alexis Luciano   Making A First Impression - the arrival of Alexis Luciano I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 4:55 am

“The boss?”

Alexis’ lowers her raised eyebrow and her expression softens as she looks Dave Johnson up and down curiously. A smile appears on her face as she begins to speak to him in a much politer tone than before.

“I’m sorry if I sounded a little rude before, I thought you were just one of the equipment crew members or something. No offense. So being the boss I take it you’re the one I would need to address my problems to right? Okay so let me start with the décor. I seriously think you should do some decorating in here because this place is so grisly and unpleasant. I mean where I come from I’m used to things being beautiful and fun to look at, you know, like me. Now I’m sure you don’t get a lot of complaints about this from the other wrestlers here but then again why would you? Not to be critical or anything but they all look like thrift store kind of guys if you know what I mean. I honestly doubt any of them have ever been shopping on Rodeo Drive so I doubt they are even capable of appreciating real beauty. To them this place could look like a Compton crack house and it wouldn‘t bother them. Second I think that-”

Alexis pauses as she notices the look of boredom on Dave’s face. She runs her hand through her hair nervously as she changes the subject.

“Um well we can talk about this later I guess. I’m sure you’re a busy guy with lots to do so I’ll let you get to it. I would hate to keep you from something more important than me, not that I can think of anything more important than me but still..”

Alexis then turns her attention to James Sync who still has his elbow resting on her shoulder.

“And who the hell are you?”
Back to top Go down
D-ToX

D-ToX

Number of posts : 290

PostSubject: Re: Making A First Impression - the arrival of Alexis Luciano   Making A First Impression - the arrival of Alexis Luciano I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 5:19 am

Iceman walks up behind the group and looks at all three in turn. he then approaches Alexis from the side.

Iceman: Damn if i wasn't a married man, i sure as hell would. i mean Damn, you can wrestle me in the ring any time you want. oh and i see you met these two, that's cool.

iceman takes a drink of water

Iceman: any way I'm Iceman, and you must be the new diva Ive heard so much about, and dreamt about. damn
Back to top Go down
Alexis Luciano

Alexis Luciano

PostSubject: Re: Making A First Impression - the arrival of Alexis Luciano   Making A First Impression - the arrival of Alexis Luciano I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 5:37 am

Alexis looks at iceman with a smirk on her face.

“Dreamt about? Well sadly for you that’s as close to the real thing you could ever hope to get, even if you weren’t married. But none the less it’s nice to meet you anyway. Maybe you’ll get to be the lucky one who gets to give me my first victory in the DUW. I can’t wait for my first match, I’ve got loads of pent-up aggression I’m just dying to take out on someone. Think you can handle it?”
Back to top Go down
D-ToX

D-ToX

PostSubject: Re: Making A First Impression - the arrival of Alexis Luciano   Making A First Impression - the arrival of Alexis Luciano I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 5:46 am

iceman stares at James.

Iceman:did she...

iceman stares at Dave

Iceman: did she really just say...

iceman stares at Alexis

Iceman: did you actually just say you could beat me. i think your entering a very dangerous territory. Don't mess with the big boys because you might get hurt... seriously hurt, and dont ever think...

iceman gets right up to her face

Iceman:... that i wouldn't destroy you, ruin your life and disfigure you, just because your a little diva, that doesn't understand when to keep her mouth shut.

iceman backs away slightly.

Iceman: pent-up aggression, you have no idea.
Back to top Go down
Alexis Luciano

Alexis Luciano

PostSubject: Re: Making A First Impression - the arrival of Alexis Luciano   Making A First Impression - the arrival of Alexis Luciano I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 6:45 am

Alexis looks at Iceman startled by his words, she stares at him unsurely for a few moments before speaking again.

“Wow psycho much? Seriously guy I’m not a doctor or anything but I can tell there’s something wrong with you. I mean why would anyone want to disfigure and destroy somebody as precious as me? Now aside from the fact that you’re clearly crazy, I will admit that you are also very strong. So the question is would a woman as small as me be able to beat a man as physically intimidating as you in the ring? My answer is yes. You might be bigger, you might be stronger but I guarantee you that I’m faster and smarter than you could ever dream of being. You might think me getting in the ring with you is hopeless for me, but I’m willing to test that theory. Make all the threats you want big boy because in the end you’re just wasting your breath and my time.”

Alexis shakes her head annoyed and turns to James.

“Ugh Can you believe the nerve of some people? ”
Back to top Go down
D-ToX

D-ToX

PostSubject: Re: Making A First Impression - the arrival of Alexis Luciano   Making A First Impression - the arrival of Alexis Luciano I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 6:56 am

iceman clenches his fists, and closes his eyes,

Iceman: just keep talking bitch.

he loosens his fists, stares at her one last time before waling in the same direction as her assistants did. he shouts...

Iceman: you messed with the wrong guy.
Back to top Go down
Dave Johnson
Admin
Dave Johnson

Number of posts : 1007
Registration date : 2008-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Making A First Impression - the arrival of Alexis Luciano   Making A First Impression - the arrival of Alexis Luciano I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 10:44 am

Dave, still standing there laughs loudley so both could hear.

"Now listen, enough is enough. Jesus Iceman, what do i have to do to keep you in order? And don't go off at Alexis like that, shes brand new for heaven's sake! Just keep walking Iceman. Oh and Alexis, i will fix this place up, remember i just bought it so cut me some slack. Alexis, im the boss, Dave Johnson and pleasure to meet you. Hope for you to stay with DUW until the end. Well im off to some meeting with some other Promotion. Bye."

Dave exits the room, out of sight and out of the scene.
Back to top Go down
https://duwforums.forumotion.com
James Sync

James Sync

Number of posts : 413
Registration date : 2008-03-28

PostSubject: Re: Making A First Impression - the arrival of Alexis Luciano   Making A First Impression - the arrival of Alexis Luciano I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 11:08 am

Sync chuckles at the events transpiring before his eyes.

James Sync: Alexis, I am the bass player for Escape the Fate and a main event wrestler in four federations. But anyways, I can see see why Iceman here doesn't believe you, I mean you are a women, but you could probably kick anyones ass. Hell in FWA there's a women who's reigned as world champion for almost three months beating off several former male champs. So I wouldn't be surprised if I face you in the main event some day.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/s_allegretti
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Making A First Impression - the arrival of Alexis Luciano   Making A First Impression - the arrival of Alexis Luciano I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Making A First Impression - the arrival of Alexis Luciano
Page 1 of 1