D.U.W
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vote For Dangerous Under-Rated Wrestling
Vote every 3 hours!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hey Alexis, remember when i said you messed with the wrong guy.

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Alexis Luciano

Alexis Luciano

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2008-03-29

Hey Alexis, remember when i said you messed with the wrong guy. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Alexis, remember when i said you messed with the wrong guy.   Hey Alexis, remember when i said you messed with the wrong guy. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 1:31 pm

Upon hearing Iceman mention her dog, Alexis glares at him furiously.

“What the hell did you do with my dog you freak?! I want Kiki back now! If you do anything to hurt her I swear you‘ll be sorry! I‘m giving you one hour to bring her back to me unharmed! Am I making myself clear?!”

Alexis grows more frustrated as Iceman looks at her more humored than threatened by her words.

“And you know what? I’m glad that I’m going to get a chance to rip you apart in the ring! Me and whoever is lucky enough to partner with me that night are going to put an end to your pathetic career and make an example out of you. Nobody messes with me and gets away with it!”

Alexis turns to Justin Kash.

“Thanks for the match, I’ll let you know when I find a partner.”

Alexis walks towards Iceman so that they stand only inches apart. She puts her hands on her hips as she looks up at him angrily.

“Remember Freakshow… ONE HOUR.”

With that said Alexis turns on her heel and storms away from the scene with Jessica at her side. Jessica puts her hand on Alexis’ shoulder to comfort her but finds herself being shrugged off.

“Don’t touch me! You pawing at me isn’t going to help anything! The only thing that’s going to make me feel better is to find a partner for my match with Iceman! I want someone that’s vicious and strong and willing to beat the hell out of that bum! I don’t want to just knock him out and get the pin, I want to rip him up into little pieces and end his DUW career before it even begins! “

Jessica-”Don’t worry Lexie, you’ll find someone.”

“Damn right I will.”

Alexis and Jessica walk off in search of a partner for her match.
Back to top Go down
Hardy boyz

Hardy boyz

Number of posts : 127

PostSubject: Re: Hey Alexis, remember when i said you messed with the wrong guy.   Hey Alexis, remember when i said you messed with the wrong guy. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 5:15 pm

The Enigma Well.. you sure know how to get woman angry, do ya?! I wonder why you haven't got a wife Iceman! Laughing.. Anyway about your match tonight. Just don't kill her allright
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/Itcheeedbro
D-ToX

D-ToX

Number of posts : 290

PostSubject: Re: Hey Alexis, remember when i said you messed with the wrong guy.   Hey Alexis, remember when i said you messed with the wrong guy. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 1:10 am

Iceman stares at enigma.

Iceman: dude, i am married i think.

iceman looks up confused.

Iceman: i wont kill her, i promise. but i might try something with this dog ha ha.

iceman laughs and stares at the wall in front. and laughs while he continues to talk.

Iceman: whats really funny, is who she picks for her partner. She could even pick you...

iceman stops laughing and turns to enigma with anger across his face.
Back to top Go down
Hardy boyz

Hardy boyz

Number of posts : 127

PostSubject: Re: Hey Alexis, remember when i said you messed with the wrong guy.   Hey Alexis, remember when i said you messed with the wrong guy. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 3:08 am

The Enigma Nah.. i wouldn't accept it! Why should i get mangled up with something haven't got anything to do with. Besides.. she hasn't even spoken to me so.. no thanks Smile!
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/Itcheeedbro
D-ToX

D-ToX

Number of posts : 290

PostSubject: Re: Hey Alexis, remember when i said you messed with the wrong guy.   Hey Alexis, remember when i said you messed with the wrong guy. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 5:34 am

ICEMAN: seriously she has never talked to you... damn your lucky. bet she wishes he hadn't talked to me. hey next time shes around i will introduce you. ha ha.

iceman takes a drink and stares at the door when someone enters...

(tbc)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey Alexis, remember when i said you messed with the wrong guy.   Hey Alexis, remember when i said you messed with the wrong guy. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hey Alexis, remember when i said you messed with the wrong guy.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2