D.U.W
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vote For Dangerous Under-Rated Wrestling
Vote every 3 hours!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hey Alexis, remember when i said you messed with the wrong guy.

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
D-ToX

D-ToX

Number of posts : 290
Registration date : 2008-03-29

Hey Alexis, remember when i said you messed with the wrong guy. Empty
PostSubject: Hey Alexis, remember when i said you messed with the wrong guy.   Hey Alexis, remember when i said you messed with the wrong guy. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 2:49 am

iceman appears on the TV screen in Alexis Lucianos dressing room. hes standing on a balcony that over looks the car park and Dave johnson's limo. iceman is standing looking over the edge.

Iceman: hi, how you doing, remember that incident we had a couple of days ago, well i thought about it, and decided i couldn't hit a women, i mean what kind of person does that. not me that's for sure. but i cant let what you said go, i mean, you claimed you could beat me and called me a psycho.

iceman stares at the camera wide eyed.

Iceman: and you know what, i think your right. But dont take my word for it, lets get a second opinion. What do you think... JAKE?

iceman picks Alexis Luciano's assistant up off the floor of the balcony, removes the bag from his head and holds him up right. Jake's face is bruised around the eyes and his nose and mouth are bleeding.

Iceman: well JAKE! hows it going, why dont you wave at your lovely employer.

iceman puts his ear next to Jake's mouth

Iceman: oh, that's right, your hands are tied together... your feet as well, wow that doesn't sound safe. Especially up here, i hope you realise you could easily fall, JAKE.

Jake(whispers): Why?

Iceman: WHY NOT JAKE!!!!

iceman lifts Jake above his head with a military press. and stands at the very edge of the balcony.

Iceman: i would hurry Alexis Luciano, i dont know how long i can hold him. and that limo doesnt look like a nice landing.

the screen goes black.

(TBC anyone)

Last edited by iceman on Tue Apr 01, 2008 6:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dave Johnson
Admin
Dave Johnson

Number of posts : 1007
Registration date : 2008-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Hey Alexis, remember when i said you messed with the wrong guy.   Hey Alexis, remember when i said you messed with the wrong guy. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 3:10 am

Dave in the limo gets out of the car and looks up to the huge balcony. His eyes are widened and face is lit up.

"WHAT THE FUCK!!!!?? JESUS CHRIST ALL FUCKING MIGHTY!!! ICEMAN, GET HIM OFF THERE AND DONT DROP HIM!!"

Dave yells all the way to the top of the balcony, hoping Iceman can hear him.

TBC
Back to top Go down
https://duwforums.forumotion.com
D-ToX

D-ToX

PostSubject: Re: Hey Alexis, remember when i said you messed with the wrong guy.   Hey Alexis, remember when i said you messed with the wrong guy. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 3:18 am

Iceman looks down.

Iceman: hi Dave, hows it going, that weightlifting has done me good, but I'm starting to shake.

iceman laughs and looks up at Jake's panic filled face.

Iceman: YOUR GOING TO FLY JAKE...(tbc)
Back to top Go down
James Sync

James Sync

Number of posts : 413
Registration date : 2008-03-28

PostSubject: Re: Hey Alexis, remember when i said you messed with the wrong guy.   Hey Alexis, remember when i said you messed with the wrong guy. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 5:21 am

Sync hears iceman laughing in Alexis's dressing room and finds it odd. He walks in and sees iceman holding Jack.

James Sync:
Iceman, put him down! If you're trying to make a point like usual don't go overboard, I think they get the message!
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/s_allegretti
D-ToX

D-ToX

PostSubject: Re: Hey Alexis, remember when i said you messed with the wrong guy.   Hey Alexis, remember when i said you messed with the wrong guy. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 6:18 am

iceman looks down at James.

Iceman: Don't get involved James, we've been cool since we met. this is between me, Alexis and my friend Jake here. Who luckily doesn't weigh very much. Hey James, how much you bet il get him through the sun roof.

iceman laughs. his eyes still wide open.
Back to top Go down
Hardy boyz

Hardy boyz

Number of posts : 127

PostSubject: Re: Hey Alexis, remember when i said you messed with the wrong guy.   Hey Alexis, remember when i said you messed with the wrong guy. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 6:38 am

As everyone at the scene is terrified about the plans of Iceman, The Enigma gets out of his car!

The Enigma Hi you all.. Nice a gathering! Good idea Dave.. i've been dying, so to speak, to meet some people! Looks like Iceman made some friends already! Hej Iceman.. what are you doing with that little douchebag above your head

The Enigma starts to laugh
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/Itcheeedbro
D-ToX

D-ToX

PostSubject: Re: Hey Alexis, remember when i said you messed with the wrong guy.   Hey Alexis, remember when i said you messed with the wrong guy. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 6:43 am

ICEMAN: hey dude, just finishing some business, i catch up with you when i get down, i have a feeling Jake might be getting down before me. Jake what does this tell you. She doesnt care about you, hell neither do i, well here we go. in 10...
Back to top Go down
Hardy boyz

Hardy boyz

PostSubject: Re: Hey Alexis, remember when i said you messed with the wrong guy.   Hey Alexis, remember when i said you messed with the wrong guy. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 6:50 am

The enigma looks on with a frown on his face..

The Enigma Hey iceman.. I think he knows now that our little princess doesn't really care about anyone. What you see you come down so we can have a beer or something.. For god sake! The man's like pissing himself
Back to top Go down
D-ToX

D-ToX

PostSubject: Re: Hey Alexis, remember when i said you messed with the wrong guy.   Hey Alexis, remember when i said you messed with the wrong guy. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 7:03 am

Iceman: you know what enigma you make a very good point but .... 9
Back to top Go down
Hardy boyz

Hardy boyz

PostSubject: Re: Hey Alexis, remember when i said you messed with the wrong guy.   Hey Alexis, remember when i said you messed with the wrong guy. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 7:15 am

The enigma then turns around and starts walking towards the entrance of the DUW-building! Halfway he turns around..

The Enigma He Iceman.. i'll be in the cafetaria.. what you want to drink? A beer, scotch,..?! Oh yeah.. i hope you have enough money to pay for Dave's Limo. What a shame of the money.
Back to top Go down
Alexis Luciano

Alexis Luciano

Number of posts : 42

PostSubject: Re: Hey Alexis, remember when i said you messed with the wrong guy.   Hey Alexis, remember when i said you messed with the wrong guy. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 9:44 am

Alexis who was out shopping with her other assistant Jessica arrives back to the arena in Alexis’ black Mercedes SL600. Jessica parks the car and the two exit the vehicle carrying their bags. Alexis and Jessica begin to walk towards the building entrance casually talking about their shopping experience.

“Oh my god can you believe how great these Dior jeweled heels look on me? I don’t think I’ve ever seen a more beautiful pair of heels ever! I think for $900 they were a great deal. Oh and tomorrow the pair of Valentino’s that I had special ordered are finally coming in so I need you to pick them up first thing in the morning.”

Jessica-”Sure no problem, I’ll be there to get them right when the store opens.”

Alexis and Jessica continue to walk when they see the crowd standing around Dave Johnson’s limo.

Jessica-”Hmm I wonder what’s going on..”

Jessica begins to look around to see what the fuss is about, upon looking up towards the balcony she sees Iceman holding Jake high above his head ready to toss him down. Jessica gasps and her mouth drops open as she turns to Alexis who is distracted by her cell phone.

Jessica-”Oh my god Alexis! Iceman’s going to throw Jake off the balcony!”

Alexis finishes writing and sending her text message before turning and looking at Jessica annoyed.

“What? Jess what the hell are you talking about?”

Jessica points up the balcony and Alexis looks up and finally sees what’s happening. Alexis eyes the scene curiously and stays silent as everyone looks to her to see what she’ll do.

Jessica-”Lexie you have to do something! Iceman’s going to-”

Alexis puts her hand up to Jessica’s face.

“Ssshhh. Just shut up for a second okay? There’s no need to get all panicked.”

Alexis crosses her arms at her chest and takes a few steps towards the limo as she shouts up at Iceman all the while with a solemn look on her face.

“Hey Iceman what the hell do you think you’re doing there buddy? If this is your way of trying to prove that you’re not the whacked out nutjob I said you were then guess what? You failed miserably. I know what you’re trying to do here though. You think by taking my assistant and hurling him off the balcony you’re going to get back at me for being such a bitch to you. Well I’ll be honest with you Iceman, I can’t think of anything that would bother me more right now than to see you mangle Jake, you know why? Because it’s going to take me at least another couple of weeks to replace him. You think good lapdogs, oops I mean personal assistants, are easy to come by these days? Well they’re not. Putting Jake in the hospital means that I’m going to have to start carrying more of my own bags and that’s just not right.”

Jessica looks at Alexis shocked at her selfishness and lack of caring for Jake’s well being.

Jessica-”Is that all you care about? Aren’t you worried about Jake?”

Alexis shrugs.

“Does he have medical insurance?”

Jessica-”Well yeah but-”

“Well then what is there to worry about? His hospital bills will be covered so it’s all good.”

Alexis turns her attention back to Iceman.

“So I totally understand you’re mad right now and everything Iceman but be rational about this okay? In the end putting Jake in a wheelchair isn’t going to do you any personal good, so just cut the crap and put my assistant down.”

Iceman looks at Alexis blankly who begins to get frustrated when Iceman doesn’t immediately listen.

“Now would be nice!”
Back to top Go down
James Sync

James Sync

Number of posts : 413
Registration date : 2008-03-28

PostSubject: Re: Hey Alexis, remember when i said you messed with the wrong guy.   Hey Alexis, remember when i said you messed with the wrong guy. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 10:03 am

Sync whispers in Dave's ear:

James Sync: Let's make this easy on everyone and set Alexis vs Iceman on the first show.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/s_allegretti
Dave Johnson
Admin
Dave Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Hey Alexis, remember when i said you messed with the wrong guy.   Hey Alexis, remember when i said you messed with the wrong guy. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 2:06 pm

Dave heard Sync and smiles and nods.

"Hey Iceman, if you don't leave my good old friend Jack here alone, Jack or Jhon or whatever the hell his name is, thats not the point anyway. If you don't put him off that balcony to a safe place then i will make things hard for you...such as never be in a match with Alexis....ever. Oh and if you drop him...Im going to have to realise you. And if you do, you will get your chance against Alexis on the first card! Take it or leave it buddy."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hey Alexis, remember when i said you messed with the wrong guy.   Hey Alexis, remember when i said you messed with the wrong guy. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 3:01 pm

Kash pulls up in his limo. He stops right beside Daves limo and gets out.

Kash: WHOA! what the hell is going on here dave! Ice man put alexis assistant jake down now! If you dare throw him off i will be forced to suspend you! Iceman you are not getting a match with alexis unless she agrees. If she want's to face you i am allowing here to pick a partner and it will be a 2 on 1 handicap match. I think she deserves this for your actions. Now Iceman if i where you i wudnt let jake go.

Kash walks up to alexis and whispers something in her ear

(whisper) Kash: Come by my office later and we will talk more about this.
Back to top Go down
D-ToX

D-ToX

PostSubject: Re: Hey Alexis, remember when i said you messed with the wrong guy.   Hey Alexis, remember when i said you messed with the wrong guy. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 7:14 pm

iceman looks at the building audience, and shakes head

Iceman: wow, see Dave i told you id be a crowd drawer, but wont you guys be disappointed if i didn't drop him.

the crowd shakes there heads.

Iceman: well ok then however 8...7...6...5...4...3...2...haha, i was never going to drop him.

iceman places Jake back on the floor, unties his arms and legs and Jake runs away quickly.
iceman follows him down.

Iceman: Hey, no hard feelings.

iceman walks up to the crowd,

Iceman: hey kash, i dont think we've met, but dont worry i really dont want a match, we dont know what might happen there.

he turns to Dave

Iceman: that really is a nice limo.

he approaches Alexis, who looks smug, because she got her own way.

Iceman: i just wanted to prove that you shouldn't mess with me, but it failed with THIS attempt. Because you didn't really seem to care about my good friend Jake. however you shouldn't be worried about him, what you really should be worried about is...

what the hell did i do to your dog KIKI.

iceman walks past the rest of the crowd....

(tbc)
Back to top Go down
Hardy boyz

Hardy boyz

PostSubject: Re: Hey Alexis, remember when i said you messed with the wrong guy.   Hey Alexis, remember when i said you messed with the wrong guy. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 7:22 pm

The Enigma is still inside enjoying a beer when Iceman enters..

The EnigmaAh there you are.. I thought you were going to spend whole night on that balcony! I heard you say something about a KIKI?! WTF is a kiki?
Back to top Go down
D-ToX

D-ToX

PostSubject: Re: Hey Alexis, remember when i said you messed with the wrong guy.   Hey Alexis, remember when i said you messed with the wrong guy. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 7:26 pm

Iceman: its a little dog, that i put somewhere, and cant remember where, lets hope i find it before anything bad happens.

iceman laughs
Back to top Go down
Hardy boyz

Hardy boyz

PostSubject: Re: Hey Alexis, remember when i said you messed with the wrong guy.   Hey Alexis, remember when i said you messed with the wrong guy. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 9:58 pm

The Enigma Who the hell calls his dog KIKI Smile! Anyway you've got to do something about that memoryloss dude! Try writing down some stuff or something!
Back to top Go down
Dave Johnson
Admin
Dave Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Hey Alexis, remember when i said you messed with the wrong guy.   Hey Alexis, remember when i said you messed with the wrong guy. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 10:39 pm

Dave looking up to the balcony curiously.

"So just put him safe! Or else you have a one way ticket out of the first show! And out of contendership for EVERY title!"

Dave still looking up worried as he looks to Kash next to him and nods to him as if to say how did ya like that sort of manner.
Back to top Go down
D-ToX

D-ToX

PostSubject: Re: Hey Alexis, remember when i said you messed with the wrong guy.   Hey Alexis, remember when i said you messed with the wrong guy. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 3:18 am

ICEMAN: Ive already put him down Dave, look I'm over here.

(go to the 1st page lol)
Back to top Go down
Dave Johnson
Admin
Dave Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Hey Alexis, remember when i said you messed with the wrong guy.   Hey Alexis, remember when i said you messed with the wrong guy. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 3:30 am

Dave looks at Iceman.

"Oh shit, i wasn't paying attention, i just had to text someone to say that i couldn't be at some Donald Trump interview, so yeah. Well glad to see this Iceman, your back in the game!"

Dave leans on his limo.

TBC-Anyone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hey Alexis, remember when i said you messed with the wrong guy.   Hey Alexis, remember when i said you messed with the wrong guy. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 6:49 am

Kash looks at iceman angrily and begins to speak

Kash: You may be back in the game but for your actions tonight you will be facing alexis and a partner of her choice in a 2 on 1 handicap match. Wether you want this match or not to bad! Oh yea its not a 2 on 1 tag either both superstars will be in the ring at the same time. Oh wait let me jazz some things up may be main even of are first show alexis and a partner of her choosing vs ice man with a speacial reffere wich will be announced later on

Kash waits for a reply
Back to top Go down
D-ToX

D-ToX

PostSubject: Re: Hey Alexis, remember when i said you messed with the wrong guy.   Hey Alexis, remember when i said you messed with the wrong guy. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 6:58 am

iceman stares at Kash.

Iceman: oh that's totally unfair, i tried to kill one person, Ive got an idea make it a tag match and i can have KIKI as my partner, she fights like a dog...oh wait.

iceman turns around laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hey Alexis, remember when i said you messed with the wrong guy.   Hey Alexis, remember when i said you messed with the wrong guy. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 7:06 am

Kash gets fustrated

Kash: Dont make this any worse for yourself iceman
Back to top Go down
D-ToX

D-ToX

PostSubject: Re: Hey Alexis, remember when i said you messed with the wrong guy.   Hey Alexis, remember when i said you messed with the wrong guy. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 7:12 am

iceman turns back to kash
Iceman: I'm very sorry Sir, it wont happen again, my barks worse than my bite.

iceman tries to stop himself laughing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey Alexis, remember when i said you messed with the wrong guy.   Hey Alexis, remember when i said you messed with the wrong guy. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hey Alexis, remember when i said you messed with the wrong guy.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next