D.U.W
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vote For Dangerous Under-Rated Wrestling
Vote every 3 hours!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

James Sync vs D-Tox

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Drake Daniels
Admin
Drake Daniels

Number of posts : 118
Registration date : 2008-04-07

James Sync vs D-Tox Empty
PostSubject: James Sync vs D-Tox   James Sync vs D-Tox I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 8:50 am

Singles Match
James Sync vs D-Tox
James Sync looked to be pretty banged up be he requested this match to show Dari not to mess with him. He will take on Dari tag team partner in a one on one match.
Back to top Go down
D-ToX

D-ToX

Number of posts : 290
Registration date : 2008-03-29

James Sync vs D-Tox Empty
PostSubject: Re: James Sync vs D-Tox   James Sync vs D-Tox I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 6:08 am

Victim of someone else's war

The scene opens in a new way, the screen is flashy, images of James sync, D-ToX, Dari wheeler and many other DUW stars pop into frame, we are reminded of past conquests and imaging future wars. If only we could feel there glory and there pain, we would understand how these men, men of honour, fame and fortune live in a world of pure violence, it is not us that can do what they do, but instead we dream of there existence, but for us it is impossible, it takes to much heart, the heart of a lion, the brain of a god, and the will power of the galaxy to go into the ring and rip apart another entity, if we fill there boots for one second we feel a mammoth pain, knowing we don’t belong in a world where hatred for each other and love for pure uncut glory is a must have for winning and survival.

D-ToX:
I am a stepping stone, use me if you must.
Back to top Go down

James Sync vs D-Tox
Page 1 of 1