D.U.W
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vote For Dangerous Under-Rated Wrestling
Vote every 3 hours!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dari Wheeler vs. James Sync

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dave Johnson
Admin
Dave Johnson

Number of posts : 1007
Registration date : 2008-03-27

Dari Wheeler vs. James Sync Empty
PostSubject: Dari Wheeler vs. James Sync   Dari Wheeler vs. James Sync I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 2:23 am

RP Start: Now
Max RPs: 5
RP Deadline: 8/9/08 Saturday Morning 10:00am EST
Show Date: 10/8/08 Sunday Night
Where: Manhattan, New York

~Main Event~
*Standard Match*
#DUW UNIVERSAL CHAMPIONSHIP#

Dari Wheeler (c) vs. James Sync

One of the most hyped and biggest Main Event in the history of DUW. Who will take out the big Championship? Who will be the top superstar? James has been a mystery the past 3 weeks and taken out one of the biggest and top superstars of DUW. Will he pull off the win? Or will Dari remain undefeated here in DUW?
Back to top Go down
https://duwforums.forumotion.com
Dari Wheeler

Dari Wheeler

Number of posts : 256
Registration date : 2008-05-07

PostSubject: Re: Dari Wheeler vs. James Sync   Dari Wheeler vs. James Sync I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 10:29 pm

Here are your winners and your NEW DUW Tag Team Champions: Dari Wheeler and D-ToX!

Davis looked down at the Tag Team title he held in his right hand and smiled to himself. Then he looked across to his opposite hand, where the Universal championship was clenched. Yes, life in DUW was good, that was for sure. Double champion, between himself and his tag team partner D-ToX, they held four out of the five current DUW title belts, and that was a record to be proud of. Sure, he didn't get on the best with D-ToX, but Davis knew that each of them both could put aside their differences long enough to win a match. How else would they be tag team champions now after defeating the AKA – one of the most decorated tag teams of all time?

But... was that just a fluke? Did we luck out?

Who can say? I guess we'll find out when our first title defence crops up.

This week – Sacrificing Sins, was going to be a test. James Sync used to be one of the bigger names in DUW before his hiatus, and now, he had come out of the woodwork, apparently now the owner of the federation – or at least a good part of it belonged to him. That struck Davis as a bit suspicious. Ostentatiously he was in this match to show Davis what wrestling was really about – not just swinging chairs at people, but actual wrestling, but something about that didn't quite ring true to the Universal champion. Why make it a title match then? Sync could quite easily show people that he could out wrestle Davis (or try to show) in any normal match. Why put the title on the line as well? Somebody reveals himself as the new owner of a federation and in his first match back gives himself a shot at the world title? No, this couldn't just be about wrestling ability.

I can do a damn sight more than swing a chair. DUW is a hardcore federation though – so what is Sync's problem?

He can get ready to have his head taken off by the Wheelout. Then I'll show him just how much wrestling ability I have.

Davis stood, gently laying both titles down in individual belt cases in his locker room. He locked the pair of belt cases for a little extra security. Although he wasn't really a paranoid person, Davis didn't like the thought of people just being able to walk into room and make off with the belts. The locked belt cases – with reinforced glass at that, just made him feel a little more comfortable with leaving the pair of titles unattended. Davis smile as he looked down at the two ornate cases – both titles had his name engraved on them, and that was a feeling that nothing – not even, hell, losing the belt could take away from him. Nobody could take the sense of achievement he felt at having held the championships for even a short time, and Davis planned for neither of his reigns to be small...

It ends when it ends.

This is my first title defence. Proving grounds.

I won't disappoint.

At a DUW house show, just a couple of days before the highly anticipated PPV Sacrificing Sins, the fans are in for an unexpected treat. After a match between a couple of developmental talents – the combatants heading backstage following a hardfought contest, a familiar theme begins to play. 'Comatose' by Skillet – unanimously recognised by DUW fans as the theme of the dual tag and Universal champion: Dari Wheeler.

Wheeler soon comes out from backstage, the Tag team belt over his shoulder and the Universal championship tucked around his waist. Reception is muted, as is usual for the Universal champion. By now though, he's thoroughly used to receiving a mixed reaction from the crowd, so he doesn't look particularly put out. Then again, the crowd's reaction has never really had any bearing on how Wheeler acts. The fans might as well not bother.

Chris Murphy
And here comes Dari Wheeler who, along with his tag team partner D-ToX, has a veritable stranglehold on the titles of DUW.

Daniel Mills
You're not kidding there partner. Although there will be a new title after the PPV, you can't deny the numbers. Right now that pair hold 4 out of the 5 current DUW titles all on their own.

Chris Murphy
And that's quite some prestige for a brand new tag team to handle.

Daniel Mills
Prestigious, yes, but they also have to worry about double the competition. Nobody ever said being a double champion was easy.

Chris Murphy
And you have to wonder – does this man have what it takes? Dari Wheeler is no stranger to holding gold, but I'll remind you that he has not defended a single one of the three belts he has won in his career so far. This match at Sacrificing Sins is this kid's first ever title defence!

Daniel Mills
And the stakes truly could not be higher!

The Universal champion, oblivious to both the crowd and the discussion going on at ringside, slowly walks down the entrance ramp, purpose evident in his posture and his movement. He's out with something to say. Knowing Dari, a rather big something at that. He never did learn to keep his mouth shut, and his rants sometimes reach truly epic proportions.

Wheeler gets into the ring in short order, and as his music fades out, calls for a microphone from ringside. One is thrown, and he catches it with ease in one hand. Dari stands in the centre of the ring with a calculating look on his face, then raises his mic and starts speaking.

Dari Wheeler
So... not only am I your Universal champion, but one half of the tag team champions too. What can I say? I guess I just like winning. Three months in professional wrestling and three titles I have held: none of which I've yet managed to lose. That says something about my ability eh? Sync can talk about me winning fluke victories all he wants, but I invite him to look at my nine and oh undefeated record and fuck, the hell, off. Hardcore or no hardcore, you do NOT win that many times on luck alone. It's a statistical impossibility! Oh, and saying Jai Killa can't wrestle hardcore is plain idiotic – I think I'm still picking splinters out of my skull after he smashed that guitar over my head...

The champion rubs his hair with his free hand and there is an appreciative laugh from the crowd. His match against Jai Killa was no-holds barred action and a fantastic contest. Sync could talk about street fighting not being 'true' wrestling all night long, but nobody could deny that the contest had been a match and a half – the shot to Dari's head with the guitar was barely a slice of the action which had happened that night.

Chris Murphy
Oh man I remember that match: I'm surprised either Jai or Dari came out of that ALIVE.

Daniel Mills
It's contests like that which are what DUW is all about. Dangerous rules.

Dari Wheeler
Okay, so get this: Sync said last week that he was what put DUW on the map. That's funny, because I don't remember joining this federation because of some poncing rockstar wannabe. I joined for the extreme nature of this place – the high that you get from the danger of this kind of wrestling. Still, I suppose you have to give it to the man: he's wrestled a few great matches in his time at DUW. I might not necessarily remember what they were, but I'm sure he did at SOME point right? No? Well, okay, you'll have to make do with these choice morsels of Sync in action.

Wheeler gestures to the TitanTron, and any notions of the video to come being serious are instantly dispelled when 'Yakety Sax' starts playing as the backing track. Dari grins at this and just points to the big screen.

James Sync is stalking Jai Killa for a spear and races across the ring towards him. However, Jai turns around and seizes him by the throat! A cartoonish 'OOPS' appears in the middle of the screen as Sync struggles to get out of the move, but to no avail. Killa picks up Sync and smashes him to the ground with a chokeslam, a large 'OUCH!' replacing the previous message. As Jai goes for the pin, the 3 count also shows up as Sync is defeated.

Dari looks around in confusion as more of the crowd start laughing, putting on a mock bemused face for their benefit.

Jack Brown and Sync are facing off in the ring, the rockstar tries to punch Brown, but the latter ducks before nailing Sync with a big boot, prompting a 'POW!' as Sync flies over the top rope and down to the floor: eliminated from the battle royal.

Lewis Manson grabs ahold of Sync, and though he struggles, is lifted up into the air. Moments later, he is slammed through a table with a powerbomb with some serious impact. The caption on this occasion is 'KABLOOEY!' and the video focuses on Sync for a few moments as he lies in the wreckage before slowly fading out to black.

Daniel Mills
That is what I believe is called being shown up.

Chris Murphy
Well it's true that Sync has had a less than sterling record in DUW thusfar...

Dari Wheeler
Well... uh, I asked for a montage of Sync's finest DUW moments, but apparently um... there aren't any. Actually yeah, I checked up on his DUW record, and I can't actually see if he ever won a match. I think this is a case of administrative bias. Let's face it: He's the owner, or partially owner at least, and his first match back is a world title shot? Considering that he's lost like... pretty much every match in DUW so far, doesn't this strike anybody else as the teeniest bit fishy?

Wheeler does his best eyebrow raise, as if unveiling some kind of conspiracy. Evidently he's not trying to be taken too seriously right about now. Although he does give a lot of commitment to his work, Dari does like to screw around where he can.

Daniel Mills
You know, I never really thought of it before now – I was busy getting pumped up by all the hype surrounding this, but I guess Dari really does have a point. What did Sync do to deserve this shot?

Murphy
Sssh! He's the owner! Do you want to get fired?

Daniel Mills
I'm just saying is all, you'd expect guys like Jack Purcell, Big Daddy B, Slade Craven – those kinds of people to be challenging for the world title around about now.

Dari Wheeler
But hey, I'm not going to complain about it. We'll find out whether or not he truly deserves the number one contender's spot this Sunday won't we? I mean, if he just put himself in that match because he's the owner then he's not going to put up much of a fight is he? Now I don't want to knock Sync's ability – far from it – you don't win world titles, even in a two-bit federation, without some serious skill. But you're looking at one man who has never WON in DUW, and another who has never LOST – period.

Chris Murphy
When you compare their records, you really do see the difference.

Daniel Mills
Maybe DUW isn't Sync's place though. He said himself that he wants to be in more standard matches. That may well nullify Dari's advantage of being a hardcore monster.

Chris Murphy
Mills, this is Dari Wheeler we're talking about. If he wants to break the rules and pull out the chairs do you really think the threat of being disqualified is going to stop him?

Daniel Mills
... Point.

Dari Wheeler
Do you know what my theory about all of this is Sync? You aren't really serious about this 'true champion' bullshit. You're just trying to minimize my advantages. Let's face it Sync, you know that in any match where weapons come into play I would make mincemeat of you, so you go against the entire PRINCIPLE of DUW. Dangerous wrestling Sync – Dangerous! What's Dangerous about a standard match? Fuck all, that's what. No world title in this federation should be defended in a normal match. This place is about pushing the envelope and being unconventional. What kind of originality is a normal match I ask you?

Chris Murphy
Is it just me that feels like he's only saying that because he's annoyed he's lost an advantage?

Daniel Mills
I'm not sure, I think he might actually be serious here. You can't really tell with this guy. I think you're right at least in part though. Wheeler knows that a hardcore match would have favoured him strongly.

Dari Wheeler
But I'm done with this now. Sync can do everything he wants to try and pull one over me, and I'll tell you now: it isn't going to work. Bring your A-game, bring every little trick in your book , then I'll laugh in your face when you go down for the one, two, three. My name is Dari Wheeler, I'm your elite champion, and in two days time, you can bet your last cent I still will be!

'Comatose' plays as Wheeler tosses the mic and heads backstage again, presumably to prepare for his match.

Quote :
About 2.2K. Not one of my best, but I had writer's block.
All the best of luck to Sync
Edited for mangled BB code

Last edited by Dari Wheeler on Sat Aug 09, 2008 11:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
James Sync

James Sync

Number of posts : 413
Registration date : 2008-03-28

PostSubject: Re: Dari Wheeler vs. James Sync   Dari Wheeler vs. James Sync I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 10:57 pm

Dari Wheeler vs. James Sync A

The camera, freshly resurrected from the dark abyss that is off air, seems to be set to a fixed location. The only thing that is visible is a wrestling ring. ringside and the rest of the building is blackened; there is a lone light shining on the ring from directly above it. The ring isn't of the new variety, but of the historic ones. Plain mat with no logo, wooden ring post, logoless turnbuckle pads, tarps hanging over the ride of the ring to make the ring apron, this ring has old school written all over it. The entire building, or at least this room, is silent, you could hear a pin drop. The air, you can feel the tension building in it, even though you're not there. As your mind is trying to make sense of everything you hear something, it sounds like footsteps, "Thud Thud, Thud Thud, Thud Thud." You finally see movement on the other side of the ring, there's something in the shadows advancing towards the epicenter of all this tension, the ring. Eventually you can see the figure. It's a man, standing about 6'7 garbed in Emerica skelter silver jeans, a black t-shirt, and Alpinestar S-MX4 black motorcycle boots. The front of his shirt reads "Real Wrestling" in big, bold white letters. His signature black yin and yang bandanna holds back his long, flowing dirty blond hair. The man is the returning Rock Star Supreme and the number 1 Contender for the DUW Universal Championship, James Sync. Sync goes to the corner of the ring and ascends the ring steps; which are made from wood instead of steel. He has a determined look on his face, no laughs and smiles, pure focus and wits. He walks across the apron and steps through the middle ropes. Sticking out of his pocket is a microphone. Not the current kinds you see with the outside sound muffler, but a metal one like they use for concerts. Surprisingly, the microphone is wireless. You can barely see Sync's face, but it's riddled with determination. Sync is usually a confident and easy going man, but tonight he has became what we all dream of, a focus and determined man that knows what he wants. His blue eyes, usually a calm, majestic river blue, has turned into a fierce, raging ocean blue. Sync grabs the microphone from his pocket and slowly brings it up to his lips. He looks dead into the camera with a piercing gaze, it feels like he's staring straight through your soul. When he talks, it's not in his usual calm, collective, soothing voice, but in a loud and invigorating voice.

.::James Sync|The Rock Star::.
Wrestling... this is sports entertainment. I don't mean sports entertainment where you play the sport to entertain you, like street football or street hoops. No, this is real sports entertainment, Where we do the sport we love, but not solely for ourselves, but for the fans watching. Do you need to be on television to count? No. Hell it could be in a back ally in a homemade ring wrestling to give the poor and people of the streets something to take their minds off their situation. You see that is our true purpose for this business, to take people's minds off their current problems. Relationship problems, family issues, financial worries, most of all the war. No matter what happens to the world, the one business that will always be here is this one because people couldn't live without it. The feeling that your favorite competitor or team has won. It doesn't have to be a major win, it could be against some jobber and they people will still feel rejuvenated. I'm in this businesses for that purpose, I want to get rid of a persons worries, even for a few moments. Don't get me wrong though, that isn't the only reason. No I'm in this business for three reasons. The first being entertainment. As I said these people need to see stuff to take their minds off their current plight.

Now I know a little bit about entertainment, but not just sports entertainment, music... entertainment. Multiple time platinum and gold record artist. Former bassist for The Purgatorians and Escape The Fate. Toured and played with Aerosmith. I have recently stroke out on a singles career, flying solo. But no matter what I do, or when I do it, I am entertaining the fans. I am a Rock Star, but I'm not your regular coked up rock star, I am in it to entertain because I put the fans before me. Early in my career I turned on the fans to win gold, but I soon lost it and I learned my lesson. I'm a man that needs the fans, I need someone behind me, I'm no loner. When you do what I do, you need people behind you, the same people you entertain, to hear their cheers, to hear your name chanted, it makes you kick into that unknown fifth gear. They unlock a hidden potential in me that allows me to go all out and put it all on the line because these people are why I'm in this business. I am a entertainer, that's what I was born to do. The second reason why I'm in this business is just this: Wrestling. I don't mean wrestling like ECW and AJPW not that hardcore no disqualification wrestling, I mean real wrestling. Tests of strength, matching your opponent reversal for reversal, thinking on your feet and using the ring as your weapon. I don't like going hardcore, I don't like swinging chairs and 2x4s, I don't get joy out of putting people through tables or jumping off high structures. I get my joy, my euphoria out of giving the people a good show and showing them, what wrestling really is. Which leads me into my third reason for being in this business.

Sync walks to the edge of the ring and then drops down and rolls out. He stands up and picks the tarp apron up. He reaches underneath and pulls out a chair. He holds the folding steel chair in hand and the microphone in the other. He holds the microphone up to his lips. His voice is a bit calmer than before.

What is this? No really what is it? We all know that it's a chair, but look deeper. It may just be a chair, but when someone swings it, what emotion are they feeling? Fury, anger, hatred? no those are all cover ups for their true feeling, terror. When someone has to resort to swinging a chair, their scared that they're going to lose. A chair is a man made weapon, but also a channel, a channel of fear. When your in this business you're either in it for the fans or the money. Losing is not an option for either one and when someone comes close to losing they get erratic thoughts. Can I get away with a chair shot? When you have time to think of that, you have the chance to swing, swing for all your worth, but at what cost? Your dignity? Your pride? Your conscience? I'll go hardcore when I need to, but I won't due it in terror of losing. I hate using weapons, my only weapon is the ring and everything that is connected to it. I won't get myself disqualified for cheating, but in a no DQ match I'll do it, I'll swing a chair, put someone through a table, but as I said, not out of terror. I do this for the fans, to put on what they came to see, a five star match. That's exactly what I'm going to do this Sunday.

Sync drops the chair and hops up to sit on the apron. He still talks in his regular voice, but it's a bit shaky.

This Sunday, Sacrifing Sins, you'll all see the third reason why I'm in this business. I face a young man by the name of Dari Wheeler. Dari deserves some shred of credit for beating a man that I couldn't and now he can call himself the DUW Universal Champion. The Universal title is this companies world title and this is a wrestling company so basically you're the best WRESTLER in the company, but Dari won the title in a hardcore match, not a real wrestling match. My third reason for being in this business is...

Sync jumps off the apron and reaches under the ring. He sets the microphone on the ground and gropes around under the ring. Sync starts throwing out weapons: chairs, 2x4s, lead pipes, a ladder, a kendo stick, and lastly a table. He picks back up the microphone and starts yelling at the top of his lungs.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/s_allegretti
James Sync

James Sync

Number of posts : 413
Registration date : 2008-03-28

PostSubject: Re: Dari Wheeler vs. James Sync   Dari Wheeler vs. James Sync I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 10:57 pm

I'm here to show those people that think they're hardcore that they are in the wrong business! This is wrestling, not a street fight! These things, these weapons aren't supposed to be under the ring. People like Dari Wheeler, young, irrashinal, men that look for an easy way out. When Dari came into this company, came into this business he just wanted to bust a few heads. Well congrats Wheeler you've made some guys bleed, now what. People don't come to see you, they come to see the blood you shed. You don't know anything about wrestling! You won that title the wrong way and you better be considering tonight not just my chance for the title, but yours too. I'm not the only one that thinks you don't deserve to be champion, ask anyone that even gives a shit about this business. Tonight when you step into the ring, you are just defending that title, you fighting to win it. It's not like you hold the title during the match, no the referee takes it from you and you have to fight for it. Tonight is for a vacant title because you degrade the prestige of a title that barely had any to begin with and you need to prove that you deserve it! You want the truth Wheeler? You're a transitional champion at best. We all knew that Jai Killa already had one foot out the door and management picked the young extreme, un-defeated rookie. Even before you won that title I was getting calls, they were begging for me to come back. They said Jai was leaving and I'm the only one that could truly carry the company. I told them I had to straighten out plans and that it would take some time and they didn't want the title vacated. So they put the title on you, to carry it until I returned. Well I'm back, but I'm not demanding my title, no you're a champion, bullshit win or not, you won it and you have to retain your tainted gold against the resident rock star! Dari you have two things going against you, you are young and you're irrashinal. When you're young you tend to think that you're the best, well news flash, you're inexperienced, too inexperienced to be a world champion. You think you can carry this company, well you can't! You made the wrong choice my friend, you took gold when management gave you the chance, you didn't wait and let yourself grow and evolve. Dari what happens when you rush something together, you don't take time to make it? It falls apart and that's what happens tonight. When you step into that ring with me you're gonna fall apart and break.

Sync has finally calmed down. His tone of voice has lowered and he's more relaxed, but his eyes still tell the real story, he's still angered.

I could sit here and tell you that the beating I give you on Sunday is nothing personal, but that's exactly what it is. You should have waited for your time, now your gonna become a supernova, not a star. You'll explode in a chaotic fashion and be remembered for the wrong reason. A young transitional champion that fell apart facing a true wrestler. Now there is a chance that you can use the champions advantage and DQ yourself, but I don't think you will. You may say that you don't need the fans and support, but right now your a paper champion and don't deserve to hold the gold. You will see the match to the end and put everything you have into it. I'm not gonna carry you through this match like the other veterans, no I'm gonna make you work for it. If you mess up I'm gonna beat you down until you realize just how damn real it is. I'm not your father, but this is a true wrestler beating reality and heart into a youngster. Whether you can wrestle or not, our match will be five stars. If you can't find what it takes to be a real wrestler before our match, then you're gonna lose because there is no time for thinking in a match. You may think your thinking when you decide which weapon to use or how to use it, but that's just instinct, street fight mentality. After our match, you're gonna see that you're not a wrestler, you never were. You're not in it for the fans one hundred percent, your not a true, basic wrestler, and you have no heart.

Sync rolls back into the ring and stands up. His eyes glowing in the light. He looks into the camera and speaks in a semi-calm, but assertive voice.

Kid, you better be ready because I'm coming for you at full speed and I'm in that fifth gear. That title is coming home to Tampa unless you can show me that you can carry this company.

Sync loosens up a bit and then talks in a calm, relaxed voice.

A man that I look up to for his perseverance is Mohandas Gandhi. He once said "There is more to life than increasing speed." Dari Wheeler I'm passing this message on to you. I suggest you take this match and remember every second and learn from it. Take every minute of your life and think, "what could I be doing to make me better?" You need to slow yourself down and find out exactly who you are. I already know who I am, I take life slowly, I can carry a company, I can be world champion.

Sync climbs atop the turnbuckle closest to the camera and holds the microphone to his lips and speaks in a calm, confident voice. His blue eyes flow into the camera straight into your heart, you can feel his words are genuine.

Dari, I am James Sync. I am the champion of the people, of the fans. I know that I am a entertainer, I know that I am a wrestler, and I know I'm gonna put you in your place and teach you a lesson long overdue come Sunday. You are just like how I was when I started, a young champion that loved to go hardcore, but no more. Dari I'm here to not just bring this company up, but to show you the light. This is wrestling, this isn't street fighting. These chairs, this ladder, and that table; they don't belong in our hands. Even though you are everything I hate and more, I am here to give a second chance at stardom. If you can beat me Dari then the world will know that you are no transitional champion and that you are a wrestler, but until you can beat me, until you can pin me, until you make me tap out like a little bitch, you are nothing more than a paper champion that is high of success. It's like MIA says, you fly high like paper, get high like planes. Your head is so far in the sky that you can't see the ground. Now that I'm here your going to come crashing down to Earth, to reality. Like it or not Dari, tonight, I'm gonna make ya famous.

As Sync finishes that last line, "This Is Me" by The Rocket Summer can be heard playing, you figure it's the arena sound system. As the song continues to play, Sync gets off the turnbuckle and leaves the ring. He walks into the shadows and you are left with the visual of the ring and the song playing. As the song ends, you can hear Sync's sing the chorus.

So stare and see that this is me,
and I will be just what I need to believe
that something is what I'm gonna be.
And what you do is what you do,
and what I do needs to be true.

Quote :
Well two months away from promoing and I'm a bit rusty, but I think this will do, good luck Dari.
Had to do two parts cuz its so big
2,835 words
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/s_allegretti
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dari Wheeler vs. James Sync   Dari Wheeler vs. James Sync I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dari Wheeler vs. James Sync
Page 1 of 1