D.U.W
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vote For Dangerous Under-Rated Wrestling
Vote every 3 hours!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The AKA vs. Dari Wheeler & D-ToX

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Dave Johnson
Admin
Dave Johnson

Number of posts : 1007
Registration date : 2008-03-27

The AKA vs. Dari Wheeler & D-ToX Empty
PostSubject: The AKA vs. Dari Wheeler & D-ToX   The AKA vs. Dari Wheeler & D-ToX I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 6:52 pm

RP Start: Now
RP Deadline: Friday Midnight EST 8/1/08
Max RPs: 3
Show Date: 8/2/08
Where: Washington, DC

~Main Event~
*TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP*

#LADDER MATCH#

The AKA (Slade and Shadow) vs. Dari Wheeler & D-ToX

A HUGE Main Event, especially with the Vacant Tag Titles, finally being put on the line! Who will be the first tag team to take them? Will the unlikely friends of Dari and D-ToX take them by surprise? Or will Slade and Shadow take them? Find out!
Back to top Go down
https://duwforums.forumotion.com
Angel

Angel

Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2008-05-27

PostSubject: Re: The AKA vs. Dari Wheeler & D-ToX   The AKA vs. Dari Wheeler & D-ToX I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 9:40 am

Here is the first Roleplay for this match.

Gold isn't the Only Thing That Shines...

http://www.angelfire.com/linux/sladecraven/RP4.html
Back to top Go down
http://www.ewexperts.com/cgi-bin/singles.cgi?name=shadow
D-ToX

D-ToX

Number of posts : 290
Registration date : 2008-03-29

PostSubject: Re: The AKA vs. Dari Wheeler & D-ToX   The AKA vs. Dari Wheeler & D-ToX I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 6:24 am

Keep your friends close…

The scene opens with the camera following a taxi as it drives down a long stretch of public highway, other cars race passed it, and we cut to a shot inside the taxi. The X-treme violence champion D-ToX is sitting directly in the middle of the back seat, somehow the camera, is positioned right in front of him, he glances out the window every once in a while, and he is covered in a purple suit, with the jacket framing the white t-shirt that lies underneath. He reaches into the inside pocket of his jacket, and pulls out a pack of cigarettes, he proceeds to light it and blows the smoke into the air.

Taxi driver:
Hey, no Smoking.

D-ToX:
Quiet, i have got some stuff to say.

Ok lets go, well I was planning on continuing my horrific story that got me to DUW, and last week I spoke about how I ended up in India, but I have decided not to continue down that path, and will save it for another week, instead a curveball has been thrown right at me, and you the fans.

After last week, when I lost a fatal four way tables match to Dari Wheeler, I now have to team with him against one of the best tag teams in DUW, the AKA in a ladder match. Well… there are three big problems with my match this week. One, it’s a ladder match, which I feel at home in, so its not a problem, but after an inferno match two weeks ago and a tables match last week, my high tolerance for pain is starting to thin, and the scars are starting to show, but don’t worry because I have had worse matches and came out fighting and winning. Secondly, the AKA an amazing tag team, I’m sure, and have been fighting as a team week in week out, and they will no doubt give us a run for are money. The fact they are an established team brings me to the last problem, that might not be a problem at all, but a blessing.

Last but not least is Dari, a man who as far as I can remember helped eliminate me last week, but its still a bit of a blur, and this will be the first time I have teamed with him ,and it is for the tag team titles. I say it’s a problem but, he is undefeated, so he’s doing something right, and he has got tag team experience, I did some research I see that about the time I arrived in the company, he was in a long established tag team. So he is a perfect tag team partner… for most people. I’m not saying we don’t get on but, we work at very different ends of the spectrum, and it’s hard to forget someone beating you, and are styles shouldn’t clash, but he might be a bit stronger and technical compared to my risk taking ultra violent but maybe together we can work wrestling magic, grab those titles and form a bond, or maybe we will win, grow to hate each other, fall part and eventually kick the shit out of each other, and sadly it seems like a possibility.

The point is either way, were going to win, because with Dari or without, it doesn’t matter who my partner is, I want those titles, I’m already the second X-treme violence champion, but I could be one half of the first DUW tag team champions. If Dari feels the need to kick my ass, then so be it, because as I’ve established in and out of the ring, I crave the pain, and love the violence, so any pain I can get a hold of will do, I would prefer if my partner doesn’t, but I fear it could be expected, considering are feelings for each other.

However if I fear team violence, then maybe I will focus on winning the match, to keep things cool in the Dari, D-ToX camp, It means I can, then concentrate on throwing ladders into the face of the AKA, and beating them up, to prove myself to him. I don’t need to prove myself, but I think its only fair that because we have been throw together that we let each other know we are willing to fight to make this team work, because it will have to last for a very long time. After we win the titles, no team will come close to taking them of us.

The two of us are in are prime, yeah I am a bit battered and bruised, but hell; I feed of it so no need to worry there. And he’s our champion, oh yeah, he is, that might be a problem, later on if I challenge him for it. Lets move on shall we, because that’s not were the fear should lie, instead we should glance passed it as a future event that we will no doubt deal with like sensible adults.

It’s been a while since I’ve been in a proper tag team, I once was part of a team when I was in Japan starting out, and if you remember me telling you about how my face was cut up, you will no doubt remember the name Joki, he was a wrestler as well, we both went into the business for the people we were working for, to get some inside information, but the wrestling bug bit me, a lot more than it did Joki, but none the less, we both trained and we debuted as a team, we did ok, but he was sent out by the are bosses and I continued to wrestle, eventually I left the gang and started to tour. Obviously, Joki would later stabbed me in the back, turn on me, most notably the night he and the gang turned on my and proceeded to cut my face open, however I doubt Dari is going to go that far, as that situation went a lot deeper than just wrestling.

You must realise its going to be difficult for me to trust another wrestler, I always watch my back, and I have to. Joki as some might know, died the night they attacked me, he was shot point blank by the man in the shadows, but as I said earlier, that’s a story for another day. I am willing to give this team a try, but only if we can work together as a team.

There is no “I” in “team”, but there is in “win” and that is what we are both going for, lets hope one of us doesn’t get left behind.

We go back to the shot of the taxi as it pulls up outside a hotel, the doorman opens the car door, and we fade to black.
Back to top Go down
D-ToX

D-ToX

Number of posts : 290
Registration date : 2008-03-29

PostSubject: Re: The AKA vs. Dari Wheeler & D-ToX   The AKA vs. Dari Wheeler & D-ToX I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 9:18 am

And keep your enemies closer

The scene opens with D-ToX walking down a long busy street, the camera crew close behind, he is wearing a purple suit with a green shirt underneath, and his eyes are covered by a pair of white sunglasses. He walks passed a club were a group of men are standing around talking.

Random guy:
Hey Scarface you got a light.

D-ToX:
Not for you.

Random guy:
What did you say?

D-ToX:
I said I’m not letting you use my lighter because you’re a prick.

D-ToX keeps walking and turns into a back lane

D-ToX:
Right I think this will be the best place to film the promo,

The camera gets set up, and ToX positions himself in front of a brick wall. Before he gets a chance to start the group of men come around the corner, there is about five or six, some holding bottles, one has chain, and the guy from earlier is holding a flick knife. The blade shoots out, ready for action.

D-ToX:
Not now guys, I’m trying to do something… no your not stopping…ok, well guys make sure you film this because it could get violent.

Random guy:
You are going to fucking regret what you said to...

Before he can finish, D-ToX uppercuts the guy and sends him flying.
Another guy comes at him with a bottle, and ToX grabs it twists the guys arm around his back and smashes the Bootle of the guys head and throws the remaining bit at the first guy who was starting to get back up.
Two guys come in from each end and ToX takes a couple of punches to the gut and back, but he snaps back up kicking one of the attackers in the mid section and delivers a had elbow to the back before kicking away the guys legs.
The other guy receives a kick to the back of the knee, and is dropped, before ToX starts to punch him in the face multiple times before he allows the guy to fall to the floor.

The last guy starts to back away, and as soon as ToX stats to move towards him, the other guys gain strength and get to there feat, and they all pounce, dragging ToX to the floor.

Guy 2:
You are under arrest

D-ToX:
You guys are cops, that’s not fair, you guys started it.

They begin to cuff him and one of them kicks D in the head knocking him out cold.

Guy 3:
Shut it, get him in the car. Hey you

They then make the cameraman switch of the camera and the screen goes black.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

The camera starts up again, this time we look at the events threw a two way mirror, that leads into an interrogation room, we an here clearly what is going on, D-ToX is sitting in the room, his clothing ripped, his nose bloody, and his hands on the table still cuffed.

D-ToX:
Hello, is there anybody there.

With that, the guy from earlier walks in, and stands at the other side of the table.

Police officer:
What were you doing tonight?

D-ToX:
Nothing, I was at home all night

Well I know that’s not true, so don’t lie to me.

Why?

What?

Why cant I lie to you?

Because you cant.

Why?

The policeofficer reaches across the table and slaps ToX.

Did that hurt?

No

Are you lying again?

Yes

What? So you were lying

What?

What?

Exactly

Do mess me around
Why?

The officer grabs ToX’s hair and slams it of the table

Oww, there was no need for that Jack

That’s not my name

Yes it is

No its not

Im pretty sure it is

Its Howard

That what I said… Jack

Your really starting to piss me off, you know that?

No

The officer flips the table up against the wall, and gets right into D-ToX’s face

Are you scared of me

No

He punches D-ToX square in the eye; blood starts to pour down his face.

How about now?

No, you’re the least intimidating man I have ever met, my grandmother punches better than you and she lost her arms.

Eh,what, how?

How what?

Did she lose her arms?

Who?

Your grandmother

What about her?

Her arms

Yes

How did she lose them?

What are you talking about?

Don’t play games with me, kid.

Oh, but I was looking forward to beating you at monopoly.

The police officer punches a few more times knocking the chair over and D-ToX hitting the floor, hard.

Its punks like you, who come to our country and cause trouble.

Oh that’s what this is about, your racist

No I just don’t like people from china

Erm… ok, I’m Japanese

Same thing

ToX gets to his feet, his arms still cuffed in front of him,

I don’t like racists, I was just playing with you, but now I’m a bit pissed off.

Oh I’m scared.

The officer kicks D in the stomach and knocks him against the mirror, cracking it; D lowers and sits up against the wall.

You should be, because you have nothing on me, I was just in the wrong place at the wrong time, and I can afford the best lawyers in the country to fight you. But lets not worry about that. Maybe I should kick your head into that wall, and see how high and mighty you feel then.

Are you kidding me, your defenceless, you haven even tried to fight back.

Yet

What?

I haven’t tried to fight back yet?

But why would you wait.

Because i could and it was fun, I loved it, you should have bought me dinner first before giving me my sick sense of pleasure, I like the pain

Yeah right.

I know, how stupid, I don’t like the pain, I love it

You’re fucked up; you will spend a night in the cells.

No I wont, ive got a wrestling match I need to get ready for, however this little altercation has made me want to fight, its got me ready, but I can still do more

OK

The officer turns to leave, and approaches the door, but before he can reach out for the handle, D-ToX jumps up, and puts his arms over the officers head and tightens the cuffs around the neck, the officer drops to the floor, and ToX keeps on choking.

Come on, is it fun now, is it? I don’t want to stop your fun, come on, fight back; I don’t think you understand how much you have messed with the wrong guy. This Saturday I’m going to battle, and win, what you have done to me is a starter, a pitiful one, I am going to give and receive so much pain, that I will eventually have so much adrenalin, that those titles will be mine.

ToX starts laughing, and the door swings open, and four officers storm in full uniform wrestling D-ToX of the officer. The camera is again, quickly switched of, as were left with the image of D-ToX refusing to let go, and laughing uncontrollably.

Last edited by D-ToX on Sat Aug 02, 2008 8:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Angel

Angel

PostSubject: Re: The AKA vs. Dari Wheeler & D-ToX   The AKA vs. Dari Wheeler & D-ToX I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 11:25 am

Back to top Go down
Dari Wheeler

Dari Wheeler

Number of posts : 256
Registration date : 2008-05-07

PostSubject: Re: The AKA vs. Dari Wheeler & D-ToX   The AKA vs. Dari Wheeler & D-ToX I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 3:26 am

Just a few words.

'Comatose' starts to play, and after a few moments' pause, Dari Wheeler comes out from backstage, the Universal championship firmly secured around his waist. He stops in the centre of the stage, watching the decidedly divided crowd with a calculating look in his eyes. Notably he is still wearing his 'Mr. DUW' t-shirt from last week, although he hasn't deigned to explain to anybody precisely what is meant by that yet. Then again, when has Dari ever bothered to keep others in the know? After the pause, Dari makes his way down the ramp, a look of deep thought on his face, before hopping up onto the ring apron and ducking in between the second rope. He walks over to the turnbuckle and climbs it, pauses, then backflips off, corkscrewing in mid air to land with his back to the ring post. He gestures to ringside and a crew member tosses him a microphone, which he catches with ease. His music slowly fades out, and Dari raises the microphone to his mouth, ready to start.

Dari Wheeler | Mr. DUW
Last week, in the main event, you all saw Dari Wheeler overcome Tha Joka, the Xtreme Violence champion D-ToX, and 'The Newest Breed' Jack Purcell. That match tested my limits, I must say, but I wasn't found wanting. One thing I don't think I'll ever find... my limits, that is – I'll just keep going and going until I collapse, and in the end, what more can you want from a fighter than that? It was after this match though that an event happened which has had everybody talking for a week now, namely, the challenge from that mysterious figure, who addressed me from the TitanTron.

The champion has been decidedly more moderate than usual so far – a sharp contrast to his ordinary cocky, rude demeanour. Still, without a chance yet to start hurling insults, perhaps that isn't so surprising – even Dari struggles when trying to find a clever remark to make when there's no material available. Not that he doesn't try to make some mark you.

Dari Wheeler | Mr. DUW
I have to say: I have absolutely no idea who that guy is. Some of you people might have your own suspicions and theories, and I might be showing a bit of a lack of knowledge here, but hey, cut me some slack! I'm twenty-two years old and only started wrestling professionally a few months ago – is it really all that surprising that I don't have vast depths of knowledge on past federations? Suffice to say, my challenger is no-less than a six time champion, which I suppose I should be suitably impressed by if I had heard of any of the companies he supposedly won gold in. I mean no offence to his accomplishments, but if these places are federations which I have never even heard of, I prefer to take these tales of past successes with a pinch of salt.

Fairly reasonable, although one has to wonder if there isn't a mocking undertone to Dari's words, because certainly there is potential for one. If he hasn't taken the opportunity to make a low-key jibe or two at the expense of others then that is truly unusual for the Universal champion. After all, on the microphone slinging insults at others is where Dari excels – although, judging by his title, it isn't his sole talent.

Dari Wheeler
No sooner had this man introduced himself than he started to give me a whole lot of stick, which I wasn't too pleased about, I can tell you. Let's recap here – this mystery man has brazenly taken over the Tron without so much as a by-your leave, ruining the aftermath of a great match, I should add, regaled us with tales of his past glories, which may or may not have really happened, and are of debatable worth notwithstanding, then proceeded to insult the ability of the federation's world champion! Now I'm not sure about you guys, but something strikes me as a little off about that. Why use the tron? Was he afraid I would start crying after he insulted me or something? Was he scared I would take exception to his remarks? So what I won the title in a Dangerous rules match, hardcore action is what DUW is all about, and as for not being a true champion because of that fact... well, allow me to demonstrate, without bias, my talents.

Wheeler gestures towards the TitanTron and a video begins to play on it, to the backing of 'Collide' – Dari's old theme before he changed it to Comatose. It showcases various moves that Dari has executed in past matches in DUW.

Iceman charges at Dari and hits him from behind with several clubbing blows, staggering the smaller man. The aggressor grabs hold of his arm and whips him into the ropes, as Dari runs back towards him, Iceman goes for a lariat, which is, much to his surprise, ducked. Wheeler keeps on going, ricocheting off the far side of the ring, and as Iceman turns, leaps into the air, almost taking his head off with the Wheelout.

Wheeler is sprawled out in the centre of the ring, the Enigma climbing the turnbuckle in front of him. He smiles at the crowd, taunting, and they go wild as he dives off the ringpost for the Swanton bomb. However, he crashes and burns as Dari rolls out of the way – he had been playing possum all along! Wheeler grabs Enigma by the arm and hauls him to his feet, capitalising on the missed move to make his opponent pay with the Roulette and go for the pin.

Johnny Stylez picks Wheeler up, putting him on his shoulders in preparation for the big move. Dari struggles though, driving an elbow into the face of his opponent. Johnny lets Dari loose and he unleashes a dropkick to his foe's back, sending him flying and tangling him in the ropes. Dari runs to the other side of the ring, bouncing off the ropes and running back across to hit a Tiger Feint Kick. Stylez falls back and Dari leaps up onto the top rope, using it as a springboard to nail Stylez with a 360 Shooting Star Press!

The video fades and Dari remains standing in the ring with a quietly satisfied smirk. The three short clips clearly demonstrate that he is quite a force to be reckoned with in the ring, and that is discounting all the rest of his non-hardcore matches which obviously must have involved a great deal of wrestling ability – in that, well, Dari won all of them.

Dari Wheeler | Mr. DUW
I don't know about all of you, but that looked like some pretty good wrestling to me. This mysterious challenger might think I'm only good at swinging a chair or breaking a table with somebody – which I am, by the way, but I'd like to remind him that I am 7 and 0 in DUW, and fewer than half of those matches were of the hardcore variety. That time when my opponent was too scared to show up notwithstanding, it's still a high percentage of standard matches. So, if you thought to somehow intimidate me – scare me by challenging me to a match outside of my normal area of expertise, then you've failed: hard. Dari Wheeler is not afraid of any man, and he's not about to start with you. I'll be showing you just how true that is next week.

Having finished up on that line, Dari waits for a little while to allow the fans to absorb everything he has said before continuing. After all, it's no good to simply bombard people with information, for they'll be overwhelmed and end up assimilating precious little of it – and that's horribly inefficient.
Accordingly, it's around twenty seconds later that Dari starts to speak again – just in time to prevent himself from losing the crowd's attention entirely.

Dari Wheeler | Mr. DUW
Now I'm sure that it hasn't escaped your notice that I've been sporting a new piece of kit recently. I'm equally certain that you're also all wandering just what this new 'Mr. DUW' motif is all about too. Is it another egotistical title he's bestowed on himself now that he's been Universal champion for a while? What braggartry will we have to endure before he blows himself out over this? Well, I'm pleased to say that it's nothing to do with me. Rather, it's about all of you, and the company itself. We're still a Regional federation after all, and that doesn't sit too well with me. DUW has the potential to be great, and I want to help it realise that potential, for the benefit of itself, and for all of its fans! Henceforth, I am Mr. DUW, not as a title of arrogance – I'm not saying that I make this company what it is, I mean that I am now all about DUW! There are other distractions to be sure, but this is now my main focus in life, and that's the way it will remain!

Wheeler bows elaborately to the crowd in a humourous fashion, a wide grin on his face. There is a goodly bit of applause and cheering from the fans – far more than he usually enjoys. Dari looks vaguely surprised at this, but nevertheless, it largely unperturbed, and continues on in short order.

Dari Wheeler | Mr. DUW
And now, onto more pressing business. Namely, my match this week, my opponents, and my partner. When the card was mailed to me earlier this week I must admit I was very surprised. When you're holding the most prestigious title in the federation, after all, you don't expect to be gifted another title shot... oh, and speaking of title shots, that reminds me. Strictly speaking, I'm still number one contender to the Dangerous title, so when James Blaze comes back from his injury he had better watch out!

The champion smiles to let the crowd know, for the most part, that he is kidding. The Dangerous title is only a mid card accolade at best anyway, Dari doesn't seem particularly concerned about pursuing it, at least in the immediate future. His grin soon fades, however, and he takes on a more sombre visage as he adds a small note of sorts to what he has said thusfar.

Dari Wheeler | Mr. DUW
My sympathies to Blaze though, it must be hard to take both a title loss and an injury simultaneously, and I'm very sorry that you had to be hurt on my account. That Inferno match was possibly the best DUW has ever seen, and after that kind of hell, you were in no condition to fight back when that guy who is challenging me next week jumped you. I feel responsible because he said he did it to send a message to me – and I hate that you've been hurt because of that. Anyway, as I was saying: it was a surprise to find I've been given a shot at the tag team titles, for several reasons, one of which I've already outlined. For another – I don't have a tag team partner! After Scorpio left it's been strictly singles for me. That of course, leads onto the next part: I'm teamed up with D-ToX, a guy that I've never so much as spoken with outside of the ring, and that I have managed to beat too, mark you.

There are a few cheers at the mention of the eccentric Xtreme Violence champion. Sadistic? Yes. Masochistic to boot, but also strangely charismatic at the same time, and of course, incredibly exciting to watch in the ring. It's no exaggeration when it's said that Dari could hardly have asked for a better man to be in his corner in a bid for the tag titles.

Quote :
Too long. Next post is the second half of the same RP.
Back to top Go down
Dari Wheeler

Dari Wheeler

Number of posts : 256
Registration date : 2008-05-07

PostSubject: Re: The AKA vs. Dari Wheeler & D-ToX   The AKA vs. Dari Wheeler & D-ToX I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 3:28 am

Dari Wheeler | Mr. DUW
Much as it was a pleasant surprise to discover this is what my match this week turned out to be, I do have my misgivings about it. I mean, can I trust this guy to watch my back? There's little love lost between the pair of us, god knows I've insulted him enough and beat him down sufficiently for him to retain a bit of animosity towards me. That's only to be expected. Any other guy, though, you would think that he would probably be willing to put aside his enmity for the sake of holding more gold, but with D-ToX? I'm not so sure. For a start... well, the guy is nuts! He enjoys feeling and inflicting pain, and seriously, who wants back up from a man like that? Not only that, but you need to take into consideration that he's the Xtreme Violence champion – three title defences later and he's going to be knocking on my door on a bit for the Universal championship. What kind of team dynamic can you get from two guys who are almost certain to be enemies in a few short weeks? That's going to be preying on my mind, and I'm pretty damn sure it will be doing the same on ToX's.

Wheeler seems determined to systemically tear down every aspect of ToX – and that's his own partner. Working for DUW itself the champion may now be, but his tongue is no less sharp, though that's hardly a surprise. Giving his all for the fans and to make DUW great doesn't necessarily equate to be any less offensive on the mic. Besides – the fans love trash talking, so why not oblige them? Dari quickly follows on, expanding on his earlier points.

Dari Wheeler | Mr. DUW
Not only that, but can I really rely on ToX to be able to put in 100%? He himself said it – it's his third extreme match in as many weeks. First, an inferno match, probably the most brutal contest DUW has ever seen, followed by an incredibly action packed tables match last week – and now a ladder match! Can you blame me for suspecting he might not be able to give it everything he has? Or rather – that he might not have quite the same capacity for 'everything' as he normally does? I'm fine – prior to that tables match I had two weeks off after all. Although the tables match was difficult to get through, I'm still in good shape as you like – it will be a while before wear and tear sets in and starts affecting me in-ring performance. As I've demonstrated, I can take some serious punishment and still keep going to reciprocate it with a whole lot of interest! Now, don't get me wrong, I'm not saying that this endeavour is doomed to failure – just that there are a lot of negatives to this whole situation.

This last sentence is punctuated with an obvious wink, and it becomes clear that Dari is about to inform everybody of the positives he sees in the newly formed alliance. There will have to be plenty to weigh up to the criticisms he has just levelled at the impromptu tag team. Rather strange, it must be said, for Dari to knock off an ally, although truth be told, he and ToX are hardly the best of friends.

Dari Wheeler | Mr. DUW
On the other hand, I can really see ToX and I being able to work together. No, seriously! He might not have seen it, but the pair of us have very similar styles, and that should help to give us a little more cohesion that we might not have had if teamed up with somebody else. We've both got a tendency to fly about, which, in a match against big guys like Slade and Shadow – well, bigger than us at least at any rate, we will really need to avoid being beaten into the canvas. We also share a similar high-risk, hardcore aptitude, and in a ladders match that kind of skill is absolutely invaluable. I've seen that ToX isn't afraid to put his body on the line to win, and I respect that – no man not willing to risk a little hurt to himself ever got far. He also has heart, an aspect of a wrestler which I really appreciate. If he didn't have fighting spirit and the heart of a true champion ToX would never have been able to defeat James Blaze two weeks ago. That he stands tall and proud as the Xtreme Violence champion is evidence enough for that. Blaze had, excuse the pun, one of the hottest streaks in DUW, and to have brought thatt to an end is truly a remarkable accomplishment.

There are a larger amount of cheers for the new respect Dari is showing for his tag team partner – quite clearly he dislikes him much less than his original, somewhat scathing analysis of the man's weaknesses would suggest. Judging by the only brief pause, he is by no means finished singing his partner's praises and extolling his virtues either.

Dari Wheeler | Mr. DUW
He also... how shall I put it? Craves the gold. Ignore what I said earlier: of course I think ToX will be willing to put aside the possibility we'll be fighting one another in time for a chance at another belt. What idiot puts future consequences in front of doing your utmost to capitalise on being offered a title shot? If a backstab's to happen, it won't happen in the match, not from my end anyway, and I seriously doubt ToX is willing to put his chances in jeopardy because he might, and I stress: might, get a chance at the Universal championship some time in the future. Of course, we're inexperienced, that's absolutely unavoidable – we were cobbled together at the last minutes after all, and there's no real way to get around the deficit. However, where others see a liability, I see an opportunity. Inexperienced? Yes. But also unpredictable – nobody has ever seen the pair of us in action together, there's nothing to scout out, no flaws to be seen or weaknesses to be exploited, we're an unknown quantity, and that gives us a valuable advantage: surprise. Who knows? We might fail to work together at all and just be two men who happen to be, albeit briefly, on the same side. On the other hand, we could gel and become a true force to be reckoned with. It's a mystery, and don't you like the suspense of being made to wait? So... D-ToX. Bring your A-game, and I'll be sure to do the same, and perhaps we can make something of this chance we've been given.

Wheeler trails off, then suddenly yawns. He breaks off, grinning sheepishly, and there is considerable laughter – he talks so much he even makes himself go to sleep! Still, the talk promises to be over soon. Then again, Dari has covered everything except the juiciest and most lengthy part, that being his opponents: the AKA.

Dari Wheeler | Mr. DUW
So I've been over myself, the mystery challenger, and my partner. Who is left? Why, only the other half of this week's main event of course: the AKA, Slade Craven and Shadow. I guess I'll have to be suitably impressed with that look at the belt case they showed off during their promo earlier this week, and I know a lot of people will wonder what comeback I can have to a non-verbal show of force like that. Well, I don't like to disappoint anybody – so I'll show you just what I can say in reply to it! Well, there's this one thing, and I know it seems innocuous now, but bear with me. Slade, Shadow – how old are you? I wouldn't know, but to hazard a guess I would say you have to be at least five years my seniors. To answer the next inevitable question, in case you've forgotten what I said earlier: I'm twenty two. How many federations have I been in at a professional level? Two. How many matches? Eight. And of those, victories? Why, ditto. How many titles in these two federations? That would be two again. I was probably the youngest champion ever in BLW, and I secured the BLLV in my first match there! I know that I'm also, furthermore, officially the least old champ in DUW. The world champ at that. Wow me with your numerous titles if you like guys, but I've been there and done that sooner than either of you. The only reason I haven't won more gold than I already have on me is that I haven't been given the chance to get it yet.

Once again, Dari displays aptitude in drawing out a response and a comeback when he really has no right to make one. Really, he just surpasses himself in being as outrageous as possible. Funny, though, because the way that he carries it off, people find themselves, if only for a moment or two, actually believing his tall stories and outlandish jibes. Undoubtedly the AKA have won far, far more titles than Dari, but that didn't stop him from retaliating with full barrage of every cunning linguistic trick he had primed.

Dari Wheeler | Mr. DUW
I don't deny that the pair of you are an excellent tag team – to say otherwise would be pure folly, but I seem to recall another rag-tag, throw-together pair of wrestlers beating you not too long ago. Steve Jones and that Camel Clutch fella. Heck, I know you've beaten Jones before, in an awesome match without question, but who has the more recent victory? I would say that you aren't quite as invincible and unshakeable as you makes yourselves out to be. You guys can lose and demonstrably have: I haven't yet met the opponent who can keep me down for a count of three. Not to mention that D-ToX and I are a hell, and I mean a hell of a lot higher calibre higher opposition than those two. Maybe Tony was a bit too much for you, and I haven't seen too much of him yet – he could be the next big thing, but the point is, if one good wrestler and another who isn't too bad can beat you, then two champions most certainly can.

The crowd are mostly quiet, simply allowing Dari to do what he does best. Dari has definitely been coming into his own on the microphone over the past few weeks, and he doesn't seem shy of sharing his newfound abilities with his opponents – nor, it seems, anybody else in earshot. By the looks of things, he isn't finished yet either. Dari never stops going until he simply runs out of ammunition to fire off, and at times he seems to just generate more and more steam even as he expends the rest of his driving power.

Dari Wheeler | Mr. DUW
Past achievements mean nothing, much as I was eager to tell of my BLLV title triumph. What's your claim to fame in DUW guys? One of you beat an ex-champion this one time. Never mind that was back when DUW was still little more than a backyarding federation in terms of size and crowd drawing. Jai Killa was champion back when there was barely a star worth of note on the roster. He put up a great fight when I wrestled him at Untold Actions, but his performance against you Slade was far from sterling. You think that you know ladder matches? Dari Wheeler lives for the hardcore and the extreme, way back when, I used to wrestle at the lowest possible level, down where people compensate for perhaps a slight lack of too much ability by being the craziest damned sons of bitches you ever laid eyes on. They lived by the steel chair – hell, they lived by the thumb tacks, broken glass and barbed wire! We'll see who flies around better this week Slade, and you don't look too airborne to me. I look forward to you seeing attempt to initiate a... what did you call it 'Texas style ass-kicking' to two guys who actually wrestle like they don't had weights tied to their feet. This week, it's not just about AKA against Dari and D-ToX – we get to show you why American wrestlers aren't all they're cracked up to be. England and Japan versus America. It's sure to be a hell of a contest, I have to say – I just hope the shock of losing one of your precious tag team title matches isn't too much for you guys to handle. Ladies and Gentlemen, this has been Dari Wheeler – I hope to see you again very soon, and when you do, make sure you enjoy the sight of your Universal champion in action!

'Comatose' starts playing and the crowd erupts – boos and cheers. For once, however, it seems as if the cheering is outweighing the negativity, whereas for Dari it is usually an equal divide – about half and half for those who like him and those who hate him. Perhaps this represents a turning point for the Universal champion. Suffice to say, the main event is sure to be a great contest, irrespective of the victors.

Quote :

4219 words - my best ever with Dari.

Good luck AKA
Back to top Go down
Angel

Angel

PostSubject: Re: The AKA vs. Dari Wheeler & D-ToX   The AKA vs. Dari Wheeler & D-ToX I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 9:43 am

Here is my next RP its not 4000 words but i didnt want to let it get stale. Smile

And the A.K.A. are back...

http://www.angelfire.com/linux/sladecraven/RP8.html
Back to top Go down
Angel

Angel

PostSubject: Re: The AKA vs. Dari Wheeler & D-ToX   The AKA vs. Dari Wheeler & D-ToX I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 10:35 am

This scene takes place immediately after the promo in the ring and both Slade and Shadow are walking to the back laughing. They pass by some crew members as they walk. There is a confidence about them, that they are certain of their impending victory tomorrow night. They continue to make their way through the locker room. The microphones on the cameras cannot pick up their voices right now but it appears that the two men are talking about the in ring session they had a few moments ago. There is a buzz about the locker room Craven looks different, he looks more at ease perhaps it is because he knows the name of his attacker, then in the distance we see that the A.K.A. office is set up already and the two members head towards their door ready to sit down and get to work, by opening a fresh set of beers and dealing a hand of poker. Before they can reach their office however a crewman randomly decides to walk up to them and speak to them, but since Slade and Shadow are nice guys they don’t mind having a polite conversation.

Crewman: Hey guys what’s up?

Slade- Not much not much, how s the office?

Crewman: Its good, the new table arrived this morning.

Shadow: You guys get the beer?

Crewman: Yes we did,

Slade- Excellent

They continue to make their way towards the office all three of them now.

Crewman: So what now guys?

Craven and Shadow both stop and look at him, not angrily but amused.

Slade- Well I'll tell you what now sondow and I are going to go to that office right there, sit down drink a few beers andd relax while we steal each others money.

Crewman: But what about your match?

Shadow: Well you see Ensign, we have done all that needs to be done, and said all that needs to be said. We have shown that we are phenominal in that ring with our gold,.

Slade- We understand what it is we have to do in that ring to prove that its us.

Shadow: And we know our opponents, what they are capable of and how they think.

Slade- Furthermore, we know what the fans want. We promised to give the fans what they paid to see, now while Shadow and I could walk out there and claim thathe best and how much better we are than others, we don't we feel our part has been taken care of and all that remains is what is to come tomorrow night. So now what we will do is go and get ready for it the best way we can by having a good time.

Shadow: He's right because thats all we need to do. Relax, the match will be dealt with and it is on the top of our list but its better to relax the night before a show that fret over what might happen. Its better to wait and make it happen son.

They start walking to their door.

Crewman: You think you guys can d?

Craven calls back as he opens the door.

Slade- Son, we know we can.

They both walk into the office and shut the door, neither worried about their opponents for tomorrow night. Slade and Shadow are veterans, they know how to get into the frame of mind fora match like this, and they are ready, ready and waiting to get in that ring and climb the ladder, not only metaphorically but literally as well. Tomorrow night was that night, but as for this evening, Slade cracked open a beer and hands it to Shadow then opens one for himself. They sit down and Shadow starts to shuffle. Tomorrow is just a day away.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The AKA vs. Dari Wheeler & D-ToX   The AKA vs. Dari Wheeler & D-ToX I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The AKA vs. Dari Wheeler & D-ToX
Page 1 of 1