D.U.W
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vote For Dangerous Under-Rated Wrestling
Vote every 3 hours!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Jack Purcell vs. Chris Peppers

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dave Johnson
Admin
Dave Johnson

Number of posts : 1007
Registration date : 2008-03-27

Jack Purcell vs. Chris Peppers Empty
PostSubject: Jack Purcell vs. Chris Peppers   Jack Purcell vs. Chris Peppers I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 6:52 pm

RP Start: Now
RP Deadline: Friday Midnight EST 8/1/08
Max RPs: 3
Show Date: 8/2/08
Where: Washington, DC

~Second Match~
*First match for New Championship Tournament*

#STANDARD MATCH#

Jack had a great week last week, coming just shy to defeat the undefeated Wheeler. This is the first match for the new championship in the tournament, who will adavance? Will Chris show everyone why he is the best rookie?
Back to top Go down
https://duwforums.forumotion.com
Jack Purcell

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2008-05-07

PostSubject: Re: Jack Purcell vs. Chris Peppers   Jack Purcell vs. Chris Peppers I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 7:32 pm

The screen fades to the empty ring at a DUW house show where the crowd are anxiously awaiting some action. They cheer as “The Dawn Patrol” by Ride blares through the PA system, the opening guitar riff plays as the stage fills with smoke before the drums kick in and Jack Purcell jumps out from the back. He then proceeds to walking down the ramp giving high fives to several members of the crowd. They cheer as he slides into the ring before climbing up to the second rope and raising his hands in the air. He reaches out of the ring and is given a DUW microphone and he puts it up to his lips as the music starts to fade out.

Jack Purcell – The Newest Breed
Before we go any further, could we hear a bit more noise than that please?

The crowd erupts into cheers as Jack Purcell smiles and looks around the stands of cheering fans as he puts the microphone back up to his lips and proceeds to talking again. The crowd hushes down for him.

That’s a bit better! Now, I’m not going to stand around and talk about the irrelevant stuff here, I just want to cut straight to the chase! Last week I was in the main event on Saturday Night Danger and I was the last person to be eliminated from the four-way elimination tables match by the DUW Universal Champion, Dari Wheeler. I was helped back to the locker room after the match and all this intense fighting has finally caught up with me. I lay for that fragment of time in the rubble of that table, I was winded and could barely breath, my back fucked, my knees fucked. It’s time to come to realisation, I am seriously considering quitting DUW.

The crowd boos loudly for the announcement that has just been made by Jack Purcell, he smiles slightly as he puts the microphone back up to his lips.

But not just yet!

The crowd cheers again for Jack Purcell who starts to pace up and down the ring with the microphone. He aggressively whips his hair out of his face by swinging his head up as he looks towards the ceiling and begins to speak with force and aggression.

Because Jack Purcell still has a point to prove! Jack Purcell still has to prove that he is the greatest, toughest and most naturally talented son of a bitch to ever enter the wrestling scene! I used to go out every single week and amaze the crowds at TEWF and here at DUW it’s not quite the same. The results just aren’t coming and as I have said time after time, I need to change this but it just isn’t happening.

Jack Purcell falls into one of the corners, leaning against it as he waits for the crowd to quieten down again before putting the microphone back to his lips, this time he sounds a lot calmer than the last burst of speech he just had.

But then I saw the card this week and I have been entered into a tournament for DUW’s newest title and that’s put me right back in the zone because at the moment all I can think about is the upcoming pay per view and lifting that new belt high up to show that I am at the top of the mountain. I want that chance of glory, that chance that I truly deserve.

The crowd cheers for Jack Purcell again as he smiles before stepping back into the middle of the ring again. He paces slightly before putting the microphone back up to his lips and talking again.

So there is just one more problem to address, Chris Peppers stands between me and that belt, along with a few other matches along the way, but they aren’t of importance this week. What is important is Chris Peppers. Chris Peppers is another guy that has had a poor run here in DUW. Three wins to a disappointing give losses. If records count for anything, mine is more impressive but when we compare opponents, it’s clearly obvious that if I had the same guys to face each and every week that you have, I would most definitely be eight wins to zero losses. But instead I have had to face guys like Dari Wheeler, Johnny Stylez and James Blaze.

Jack Purcell stops for a moment as he waits for the buzzing crowd to hush down so he can commence with his promo.

Those guys are of a higher calibre than the guys you have had to face. I should have beaten them but I wasn’t in the zone. I was too busy being a selfish prick but now I am in the zone and I can now run of the adrenaline given to me by all these fans!

The crowd erupts into a frenzy of cheers again as Jack Purcell jumps up to the second rope looking at the stage as he shouts out.

So all the doubters can say what they want! All the other guys can think what the want! Because I am here to prove everyone wrong, Chris Peppers is just one Timedrive away from three wins and six losses and my winning streak is going to start! You round them up and leave it to me to knock them down! Tonight is the night that Jack Purcell hits that jackpot!

The crowd erupts into a cheering as “The Dawn Patrol” explodes over the PA system and Jack Purcell throws down the microphone and raises his hands on the top rope. The crowd start to chant his name as he walks up towards the stage. He then raises his hands in the air as he leaves.

Quote :
NOTES
>1000 Words Exactly, Felt This Was Short But To The Point
>Might RP A More Interesting Char Dev. RP Later Or Tommorow
>Good Luck To Chris Peppers And All Others In The Title Tourney
Back to top Go down
djtheman101

djtheman101

Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2008-04-12

PostSubject: Re: Jack Purcell vs. Chris Peppers   Jack Purcell vs. Chris Peppers I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 3:45 am

The Press Conference...

The camera fades in to show Chris Peppers and The Camera Man standing at a podium with a lot of press people sitting in front of them. All of the press are yelling and screaming at Chris to pick them for a question, after a minute of talking quietly on stage, Chris and The Camera Man turn and The Camera Man starts to speak.

Camera Man
First of all, I would like to welcome all of you to our press conference, I am now going to start taking questions for both myself and Chris to answer. So, before you ask, please state who the question is for and we will then answer it to the best of our ability. So who has a question?

Everyone starts yelling and raising thier hands to show that they have questions. The Camera Man points at a man on the first row.

Press Man 1
This question is for you sir, when did you decide to become Mr. Peppers' manager?

Camera Man
Well, it was actually when I was filming him in New York, before his match with Tommy Arrogance. He had decided to jump off a building with a parachute, and I thought he was crazy, and I was right! So once we left the building and began heading towards the show, I decided to take Chris to a phyciatrist, for a quick evaluation. The doctor imformed me that Chris was unstable and needed regular treatment and someone to make sure he didn't have a breakdown. I was the only person around at the time so I volunteered to help. And that was when I decided to become his manger, and luckily Chris had a great turnaround!

The press then start to raise their hands again, the Camera Man then picks a woman on the third row.

Press Woman 1
This question is for Mr. Peppers, sir when did you decide to become a man dedicated to the entertaining the fans, more than protecting your own health?

Chris
I decided to change my ways when I realized that everytime I walked to the ring I was getting booed and yelled at and I knew that was part of what was making me go crazy! I wanted to get better and I knew deep down that the only way to feel better about myself was to somehow get the fans to stop booing and to start cheering. My manager then came up with the idea that turning into a man dedicated to the fans would help me feel better, and I immedietly loved the idea!

Chris then picks a man on the second row.

Press Man 2
This question is for both of you, what are your opinions on the new DUW title?

Camera Man
Well, I'll start on this one. This new title should be an oppertunity for a new and upcoming wrestler to hold, and show their true colors! I like the idea of a new title and I am glad that Chris is being named a contender for it!

Chris
I basically have the same idea about the title and I am glad that I am able to be a contender. The idea of having a tournament for the title is another idea that I like and agree with. The only problem with it that I have is that thier has already been a tournament and this tournament will be the same idea, I just hope that a change takes place and some of the matches are a little more exciting for the fans, because that is all that matters!

Camera Man
We have time for one more question.

The Camera Man points to another man on the first row.

Press Man 3
This question is for Chris. Chris, how do you feel about facing a main eventer in the first round of the tournament?

Chris
I figured that this question would come up. I have a lot of respect for everyone in this business and especially everyone in this company. I just hope that I can show that I have improved a lot since I started in this company, and I hope I can earn some respect in this match from the other wrestlers and most of all some respect from the fans, because that is what I am about.

Camera Man
We would like to thank everyone for coming and we hope you all tune in to see the results, thank you.

The two men leave the podium and walk away. The camera fades out.
Back to top Go down
Jack Purcell

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2008-05-07

PostSubject: Re: Jack Purcell vs. Chris Peppers   Jack Purcell vs. Chris Peppers I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 6:00 pm

The screen fades into Jack Purcell in his locker room. He slides on his kickpads and slaps them before getting up and springing from side to side to warm up for his match later tonight, he goes to his locker as the vibration of his cellphone can be heard, he picks it up and puts it to his ear, flicking it onto loud speaker as he does so.

Jack Purcell - The Newest Breed
Hello?

There is barely any sound from the other line apart from a vague crackling sound. Jack Purcell shakes his phone slightly as he moves around.

Sorry, there seems to be a bad connection. Can I call you back?

Jack hangs up and goes to see who the call is from but it's a private number. The phone immediatly starts ringing again. Jack Purcell picks it up as he looks incredibly confused at what is happening.

Hello?

There is heavy breathing on the other line, almost a sound of lust. Jack Purcell begins to get a bit impatient as he starts talking.

Look, if you want to play games then go ahead! But why don't you come out and take me on like a man instead of phoning me like this and just making lustful sounds down the phone!

Suddenly the voice of Jack Purcell's ex girlfriend, Jennifer Smith comes on from the other line, she sounds proud of herself as she begins to talk.

Jennifer Smith - Sex on Legs
Now, that is a bit sexist isn't it? I guess you always did dominate me Jack.

What is this about Jen? I gave you all your stuff, I gave you some money to get back to England. Why are you not gone?

Before there is any reply, there is a knock on the door of Jack Purcell's locker room.

Hold on, there's somebody at the door.

Jack opens the door and Jennifer is standing there in a revealing costume. She is wearing long white leather boots and a skirt short enough to be a belt along with a black crop top.

Because I don't want to go yet. I have unfinished business to attend to. You see, Jack, I regret what I said to you, and I still want you. I've been lusting over you for the past week. Figuring how to get you back.

Jack frowns as Jennifer puts her arms around his neck. He takes a moment before removing them.

Look Jen, I've changed now. I'm not the same arsehole that just wanted a pleasurable warm up anymore. I'm not that guy, all I care for now is winning the titles and the hearts of each and everyone of my fans.

Jennifer puts her arms around Jack Purcell's neck again as she sits on his knee. She seductively whispers into his ear.

Then why not start with me Jack? You know how you can win me over.

She winks as she leans into him but Jack pushes her away. He looks confused as she smiles, as if to be playing a game.

Your not my fan. Your my ex partner. Please can you just go? I have a really important match that I need to get ready for. I'm sure you know each detail of it but I need to get in the zone.

Well why don't we get in the zone. Like we used to before your matches.

At this point Jack Purcell cannot resist Jennifer anymore as the two start to embrace passionately. This encounter happens as Jack Purcell takes Jennifer's top off, showing her wearing a black bra. She starts to unbutton his shirt but at this point he pushes her away.

I think you should go Jen.

But what about the old fashioned warm up we were having?

And look where that warm up got me! Your not understanding, you were a big factor to me long lasting losing streak. My bad run is partially because of you. But Chris Peppers is unsure whether he can beat me or not and this a chance for me to get back on track. He said it himself how nervous he was and I need to pounce on that opportunity and I don't need someone like you holding me back. It's not good for chances of becoming the future Universal Champion here in DUW. Now if you would please go. I have important business to attend to.

Jennifer slaps Jack across the face as he just looks her back in the eye.

Fine! I'm gone, you could have had it all and you just wasted it! You could have had me but instead you can have fat, slimey, American girl if you ever want another half decent warm up.

Jennifer storms out as Jack Purcell takes off his shirt and reaches for a t-shirt out of his locker. He looks frustrated as he mutters something to himself. As the screen begins to face.

I'll show you decent tonight. You just wait...

The screen completely fades out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jack Purcell vs. Chris Peppers   Jack Purcell vs. Chris Peppers I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1