D.U.W
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vote For Dangerous Under-Rated Wrestling
Vote every 3 hours!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Elimination Tag Team Table Match James Syns&Jack Brown vs Lewis Manson&Chris Peppers

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dave Johnson
Admin
Dave Johnson

Number of posts : 1007
Registration date : 2008-03-27

Elimination Tag Team Table Match James Syns&Jack Brown vs Lewis Manson&Chris Peppers Empty
PostSubject: Elimination Tag Team Table Match James Syns&Jack Brown vs Lewis Manson&Chris Peppers   Elimination Tag Team Table Match James Syns&Jack Brown vs Lewis Manson&Chris Peppers I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 11:46 pm

RP Start: Now
RP Deadline: 25/4/08 Friday Midnight EST
Show Date: Saturday Night Midnight EST
Where: Detroit, Michigan

A huge match mainly for the fans, but really, can these tag teams get along with each other? They need to show everyone they are one of the top in DUW.
Back to top Go down
https://duwforums.forumotion.com
djtheman101

djtheman101

Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2008-04-12

Elimination Tag Team Table Match James Syns&Jack Brown vs Lewis Manson&Chris Peppers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elimination Tag Team Table Match James Syns&Jack Brown vs Lewis Manson&Chris Peppers   Elimination Tag Team Table Match James Syns&Jack Brown vs Lewis Manson&Chris Peppers I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 6:19 am

The camera fades in to see Chris Peppers sitting on a ladder in the ring in an empty arena.

Chris- ONE AND ZERO, and thats all I'v got say about last week's match! But this week I have to forget about my last match and focus because I finally get some worthy opponents. Now I personally haven't teamed up with Lewis Manson before but I can definetly see that he is a worthy partner. His record may not be as good as mine, but together I think we will be UNSTOPPABLE!!!

He pauses for a second.

Chris- Now for my opponents next week. Let's start with James, the only real opponent in the match. He's put on some good matches, but he has NEVER faced me, and when he does he will find out fast that I will not be a pushover, and that "rockstar" IS going to be taught a lesson. And his partner, is Jack Brown, need I say more???

He climbs down the ladder and looks at the table that is set up beside it.

Chris- And since this is a table match, I will get hardcore if I have to, as you saw last week, I can! I can honestly say that I am sure that this match will be one of the best in history, and it will be better when I am declared the WINNER of one of the best matches in history!
Back to top Go down

Elimination Tag Team Table Match James Syns&Jack Brown vs Lewis Manson&Chris Peppers
Page 1 of 1