D.U.W
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vote For Dangerous Under-Rated Wrestling
Vote every 3 hours!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Open Battle Royal to everyone thats not on the card

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Dave Johnson
Admin
Dave Johnson

Number of posts : 1007
Registration date : 2008-03-27

Open Battle Royal to everyone thats not on the card Empty
PostSubject: Open Battle Royal to everyone thats not on the card   Open Battle Royal to everyone thats not on the card I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 2:14 am

RP Start: Now
RP Deadline: 20/6/08 Friday Midnight EST
Show Date: Saturday Night 21/6/08
Where: Manhattan, New York

Sixth Match
Open Battle Royal to everyone from DUW and LVW that is not in a match
~Dangerous Rules Match~
*OVER TOP ROPE BATTLE ROYAL*
Back to top Go down
https://duwforums.forumotion.com
Cherry

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Open Battle Royal to everyone thats not on the card   Open Battle Royal to everyone thats not on the card I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 5:43 am

Back to top Go down
D-ToX

D-ToX

Number of posts : 290
Registration date : 2008-03-29

PostSubject: Re: Open Battle Royal to everyone thats not on the card   Open Battle Royal to everyone thats not on the card I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 8:01 am

The New Blood Wants Blood.

Chains hang in front of the lens as a DUW camera makes its way threw the metal jungle, long steel chains hitting of the lens as it gets closer to a light source in the distance, as we get even closer a long rectangular cage can be seen, a spot light illuminates the orange glow of the tiger that has been enclosed in the unforgiving prison cell, as the camera pans around the cage the silent tiger lays patient, the chains bash of the camera sending shivers down the microphone, cold steal and darkness break once again when the camera comes full circle back to the spot light, now figure stands there steady, 5’ 10”, 215lbs of tattooed flesh, the “opium” of the people stands there wearing, shirtless with his many tattoos visible, and some red and black checker suit trousers, graced by a studded belt, in his hand he holds a iron bar, please allow me to introduce you to D-ToX, listen…

D-ToX: You do not know me, but you will learn about me and what I have to give, I need to give a present, something you are missing, something I crave, and I believe you will learn to need, as time goes by. I have had a life many will fear, and many might say I was treated badly, however it taught me my pleasure, I now have a drug, a fix, a piece of enjoyment, I have PAIN.

You may say you can't enjoy pain, however I disagree, pain is escapism, it removes the true pains of life, the pains of the brain caused by are everyday existence, but when it come to physical pain, it fuels me, being so close to death allows you to realise how important life is, and how little those things that happen on the street really are.

I understand it is hard for you to understand how I enjoy pain, your culture does not understand, you have heard of S&M, bondage, but that is Sexual, this, what I do, is so much more, it is freedom, freedom from what the masses fear, I have disfigured myself, to prove that it is not pain that can stop me. Let me make this clearer…

Here we have a creature, a tiger, a feared animal that most mortals would fear being closed to even when it is in this cage, it can control itself, it is you who makes it strike.

D-ToX strikes the cage with the iron bar, the tiger shoots up, teeth ready to bite, and the harsh noise fills the air.

D-ToX: 住は次
(English translation): Settle

The tiger lies back down, returning to its previous position

D-ToX: You can control that fear, I have controlled the pain I fear, and this tiger is an example of what I am talking about, I have come full circle, I no longer enjoy pain, but I now seek it, this tiger uses violence when threatened, therefore as I have just shown, if I out threaten it, It will backs down, now imagine that this tiger didn’t need the threat to attack, imagine it just went out looking for that fear and that fight, then imagine it doesn’t have the fear, instead it just wants the fight, it wants the pain and violence, and the structure to be able to dish out pain. Do you see were this is going….

Imagine that new tiger in a human body, and now think were would a man, who craves violence and demands pain, go to get his fix, that’s the reason I have come to DUW, because I believe you people will give me what I need, and In turn I can get rid of my anger, the pain I used to give myself can now be given to you people, don’t fear the torture, fear the torturer.

If you can give me my pain I will have to give you yours. I understand, this might sound sick, but at one time I was “normal” until I felt the ultimate pain, I had my face cut open, and that is when I changed and started to love the pain. I have experienced true pain, and I must find it again.

The sentence triggers D-ToX into a state of piece, his head drops, eyes closed as he remembers the events.

D-ToX: 新住所は次のとおりです。
(English translation):I was young and dangerous

月日 から東京
I got involved with the wrong people

掲載している
I owed them money

年度現在の情報を
They were sick and dangerous

年度現在の情報を掲載している国です
They tortured me, they hurt me

海外日本語教育
But i had nothing to stop them with

機関調査結果
I bled. My face was cut

日本語教師派
It never healed

遣情報のみを
I now want pain

年度現在の情報を掲載
Pain is my food

を掲載している国ですのみを
It should never have happened, but I am better for it.

And like that, D-ToX snaps out of his state, and stares down the lens.

D-ToX: I have came to fight, and you should fear this fact, I see no better opportunity to do so, than when you are having your little feud, with LVW, and this battle royal, is a perfect opportunity for me to inflict violence on the most amount people on man and woman, and have an impact on the rest of the stars already in a match. Thanks to DUW I will bring violence to the front of the worlds media, bringing pain to the stars of this fed. There's no love in your violence, and I Love violence. i now have an outlet for my passion, LVW, DUW bring me pain, and i will bring my best. This is the start, the start of torture that will span across brands, feds, and minds. The start for me will be an end for many.

Namaste.

The camera zooms out threw the chains as D-ToX lowers to stare Eye to Eye with the tiger, silence as the screen goes black.
Back to top Go down
Mike Copani

Mike Copani

Number of posts : 89
Registration date : 2008-04-12

PostSubject: Re: Open Battle Royal to everyone thats not on the card   Open Battle Royal to everyone thats not on the card I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 12:32 pm

The Message;The Bonding

*Scene opens up to a bustling Canal Street in Midtown, New York.Cars are going by as usual, people talking on their cell phones, smoking cigarettes, and whatnot;just an average day for the average New Yorker.Suddenly Mike Copani, with his hands behind his back, appears on the screen, watching the bustling street from up high in an abandoned warehouse.

Mike

Hmph, shit, Manhattan, our fuckin' backyard huh Carm? Seems as if it were only yesterday, hey, Carm, get over here, you need to see this.

*Carmine Moltisanti puts out his Camel Light, and steps to where Mike is rambling on incoherently*

Mike
Right there Carmine, where ole time cat burglar Charles Copani was found dead with multiple stab wounds, and 4 bullets in his head.They found him right there in that alley by the trash can, you can still see the blood on the walls, that rainy night, when i was 4, father gone away as usual, but he never came back, 2 days later, and ma finds out about this, now I haven't spoken to ma since i was 15 and moved away, but thats beside the point, you knew my father, you two were like brothers, and now look at us, you're a true asshole, but you were always there for me.

*Carmine smiles and punches Mike on the shoulder lightly

Mike
Soon Carmine, we're going to make that impact on DUW, like we always wanted to.Ya know that battle royal? Apparently we're in it.And all the other batso cocksuckers think they're gonna win? They must be doped up on that crack shit from JC Ass.

*Laughter from both Mike and Carmine

Mike
Hey Carmine....we made it...

Victory Amongst Defeat;The Haunting

*Mike Copani is shown walking in his Newark apartment, over looking the Verrazano Bridge.Mike has a cigar in his mouth and is taking off his trench coat, he hangs it up on a rack outside the door.He stumbles to the bathroom and splashes water in his face repeatedly, as he grows increasingly paranoid, he becomes more aware of his past and present, as if the past is haunting him, and the future is torturing him.

Mike
Shit, come on! I can't fuckin' take this shit no more! Is life worth livin'? Ma never told me it'd get this bad!

*Mike breaks into a sweat and suddenly begins to think about his father

Charles Copani

Michael, I told you not to go down that path, there's no way out of it, that's why I recommended you to wrestle,the thrill of victory, the agony defeat. Goodbye.

Mike

I know, I'm trying, I'm going to win this battle royal, for us, father.I promise this, and Carmine too he promises.I promise I'll leave my mark upon DUW.I'll be like Rocky to wrestling, as he was to boxing.

*Mike laughs about his innuendo

Mike
I've felt suffering and pain, not physical pain, but mental pain, nothing but mental pain since I was old enough to count to 5, I've felt mental pain, and that is why Carmine and I are here for, to dish out out, not mental, but physical pain, to enlighten some of you regular folk, just what goes down in my life, I am giving a personal warning to all the participants in this battle royal, this battle royal I will win, I will personally destroy every moving thing that moves in the ring, I don't give one-two fucks if I live or die, I just want to make all you folks understand the struggle, my struggle....

*Mike, dripping with sweat, lifts his head and peers out the sliding door of his apartment, which leads to a mini porch.He takes mental notes and wipes his sweat with a rag.He begins to speak again

Mike

As you can tell now, I've suffered quite a bit, but I thrive on that, I will show the world why I am the most dangerous man to step into a wrestling ring, because I take it to a whole different level, no wait, I take it to a whole new world, and that world is like an endless hell, because I will do everything in my power to make sure my opponent leaves the ring, bloodied, and getting a ride home on the stretcher.Why go through all this trouble? Because I damn well please! Nobody tells me what to do! Nobody, It's like having a rabid pitbull as a pet, you tell it what to do, but that rabid pitbull comes back and tears the shit out of you.I bring immense pain to the ring, and I will make sure everyone feels my intensity.I have no remorse, I'm just a sadistic, blood thirsty-crazed psycho who wants nothing more but for people to suffer, and feel agony and pain upon themselves.

*Mike begins to calm down but glares out of the window once more, taking one last look at the beautiful skyline of New York.

Mike

This battle royal, is the first step in my three step plan here in DUW.First, make the participants in the battle royal feel pain.Second, destroy everyone and everything, and finally, win the DUW Universal Championship! You'd better watch your back, cause your days are numbered.I will be counting down the clock until the battle royal, and when I hear my cue, I'll walk to the ring, hand everyone a mouth full of fist and throw them out of the ring.Nobody will come between me and the DUW Championship.

Mike

It is time for the world to finally see me, Mike Copani, the most aggressive and dangerous wrestler in history, it is time.After a 6-month deficient from wrestling, I am back, and it is time for me to do what I do best, and that is deliver pain.I live to hurt people.That's my entire purpose, that's the only thing keeping me in this world.Now, I must prepare for the upcoming battle royal.

*The Scene fades*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Open Battle Royal to everyone thats not on the card   Open Battle Royal to everyone thats not on the card I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Open Battle Royal to everyone thats not on the card
Page 1 of 1