D.U.W
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vote For Dangerous Under-Rated Wrestling
Vote every 3 hours!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Battle Royal Dangerous Rules

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Dave Johnson
Admin
Dave Johnson

Number of posts : 1007
Registration date : 2008-03-27

Battle Royal Dangerous Rules Empty
PostSubject: Battle Royal Dangerous Rules   Battle Royal Dangerous Rules I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 3:09 am

RP Start: Now
RP Deadline: 17/4/08 Thursday Midnight EST
Show Date: 19/4/08 Saturday Night
Where: Houston, Texas

Battle Royal Dangerous Rules to get back i running for Universal Championship tournament:
James Sync vs Iceman vs Steve Jones vs Jack Brown vs The Terminator
Back to top Go down
https://duwforums.forumotion.com
stevejones

stevejones

Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2008-03-29

PostSubject: Re: Battle Royal Dangerous Rules   Battle Royal Dangerous Rules I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 8:40 am

Steve is seen on top of the building where Saturday's show will be held at, he looks down and watch the cars passes through like tiny ants. Steve isn't in his wrestling clothes but instead in jeans with holes at the knee, and a black shirt thats saids D.u.w
and on the back saids next champion. He has his bat using it as a cane and looks in the camera and start to talk. The bat saids the property of "The ace" with D.U.W in front of the ace. He also have five dummies with him standing up with shirts with everyone names.

Steve:" I lost my match.....I am out of the tournament but Dave is giving me another chance to prove I belong in D.U.W. I would thought I would have beaten the Enigma, but I under underestimate him I won't do the same in this match. I will make sure I dominate The Terminator, and jack brown. Iceman is one of the two I have to worry about, the other is James sync."

Steve points the bat at the camera.

Steve:" James you fought a hell of a match last weekend, but will you be able to beat me? Will you be able to handle my bat? I think I will beat your ass, No I must be your ass in this match if I want to be the next champion. I have to redeem my self as the ace of this company, I have to redeem my lost to the rookie and the best way to do that is to beat you and Iceman in the Battle royal."

Steve:"you know what? I seen you match, I hope to god you can do better then what you did last week. If you try some of the crap you did last, If that was your best you might as well stay home because I will win this match. I will make damn sure I will make it back where I belong and that's in the tournament. If I was you I wouldn't bring you guitar out with you this week, or I might have to buy you another one since ill break it over your head. I have your number, and I have the skills and the moves to beat you down for a three count."

Steve then starts to swing his bat.

Steve:"Have you ever played baseball? Have you ever used a bat? Do you know how hard I can hit? I can hit pretty hard James. You might even fine out how hard I can hit, Don't worry I make sure everyone one feels how hard I hit. You must fall to my way to the title and so be it."

Steve then looks at the camera and put down his bat like a cane again and start talking about Iceman.

Steve:"Iceman, I am impress what I saw from you last week on the show. You are a hell of a wrestler, but lets face it your not good enough to win this match. James is to much for you so that makes me a hell of a lot to much for you."

Steve smiles at the camera

Steve:" you know how Much I want to win this? I bet anything its more then any one in this match, even you of course. I Know that for a fact. You will be remember "the stepping stone for the ace to his first title" You will be remember the one who could have won the title if You would've won this match. See I said would've because I already know you wont win. I will said this thought I will be in the top two fighting for the tournament if I am not cheated out of a win. I will make sure of that much. I feel sorry for who ever win this match because I will make sure the winner lift will be hell through out the tournament."

Steve takes a deep breath starts messing around with his bat just moving it around like you would see in some movie. Steve then got a serious look on his face and starts to scream in the camera.

Steve:" I lie to my self last week!!!! I lie not only to my self but to also to my fans!! I told them I would do what ever it takes to win! But I guess I didn't do that since Im in the match with a bunch of losers!! This week even if I have to put my self in a hospital then be it! I am not losing. I will be renter the the tournament and win it to become what my shirt saids"

Steve then show the shirt after about ten seconds of showing the front of the shirt he then turns around and show the back.

Steve:"Jackie.....wait I said the name wrong? OOOOHHHHH! I guess your right camera man Its jack brown not Jackie, either way it being Jackie or jack you are just a hack, who doesn't know how to wrestle. I will make sure you won't win. I know Im better then you hell, you even know that much. Even the fans know it."

Steve drops the bat and walks over to a bottle of amp and take some to drink.

Steve:"sorry but with all the screaming and what not I need some thing to drink. I will be able to take a drink all day If you and I is in the finals together, jack. You will become the one who will be known as the one who couldn't get it done! "

Steve walks back and fourth trying to think if he for got any one in the match.

Steve:"The Terminator, wow! What a name. What are you going to terminate Insects? Like your self? And Iceman? What about James and hack they are all insects. Insects that will be destroy not by you but by me! I will come out on top like I should have done last week. I was out hustle and that wont happen again!"

Steve walks back over to pick up his bat and walks over to the dummies. He lines his bat up to the stomach and looks in the camera.

Steve:" You all will fall, You guys won't make it out of the match the winner. I how I see it all of you must fall one by one."

Steve swings and hits James dummy first off the building. The camera then rushes over to watch the fall of James. The next one to go was jack, while the dummy was falling he hit the side of the building.

Steve:"wow! Jack you will be hurting on Saturday if this is how you will fall to me"

The Terminator Is next in line, but he moves it over to the iceman. He hits both of them at the same time, making them hit each other as they fall to the ground.

Steve:"Two for one, got to love it when You are that damn good."

Steve laughing as the camera shuts off.
Back to top Go down
D-ToX

D-ToX

Number of posts : 290

PostSubject: Re: Battle Royal Dangerous Rules   Battle Royal Dangerous Rules I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 9:06 am

Iceman then rides onto a beach, he cuts of his engine and stares out to sea.

Battle Royal Dangerous Rules 29292585IqyDtJnwHA_ph

Camera pans around to show iceman’s face

Iceman: you know I love getting back to the LBC, I was born and raised here. I went to prison a few miles away. But maybe now its time I changed, last week it was a sign, a sign that I shouldn’t try and hit women, it just doesn’t lead to good things. My wife has been angry at me, she doesn’t think I should have attempted to hurt her. And then there is that thing with the cameraman, but he gladly agreed to an offer of compensation from me.

But I’m not ready to give up fighting, I’m really not, I mean, how can a man who has seen and done it all leave. Of course I don’t have to and I’m not. Next week I get back in the ring against four other losers of the tournament, so that we can claw are way back in and win a title.

I don’t really know much about them, I have talked to James, he seems cool, and I saw them fight on the last show, they look to be a very mixed bunch, that will definitely be hard to beat, but lets face it I have got the most to prove I lost to a women, a women for fuck sake, that little piece of shit Jake however got what he deserved later on that night, he wont be messing up any more of my matches.
I have a feeling, that there might be a few weapons being used, and I am the king of the weapons match. I will staple each one of the contestants together, smash them apart with a chair and then put the people who can still walk through a stack of tables. And you have to understand, that’s hard to do in a battle royal. But I can do it.

It’s an injustice that I was kicked out of that tournament, because we all know that I should be in that tournament, its nothing but an injustice I tell you.

I don’t know what to say really, there has been a lot of things going through my head, why did I lose, can I win this match. Can I retrieve gold from the hands of obscurity, of course I fucking can.

I am the iceman, the coolest, craziest, coldest motherfucker in the game. No loss to women can stop me. It was a factor cheating and luck that put her into the next round. But now I get a chance to maim and destroy 4 other worthless pieces of crap that come into that ring, I am not playing anymore guys, I won’t take your dogs, or mess around with your assistants I will just get in that ring with you, hurt you and throw you away like the worthless pieces of jumped up wrestling freaks that you think you are, you think that you run the whole place, your gimmicks cant help you now. I am the only person who can help you know. And I am not willing to help you. Instead I am going to rip you apart with my bare hands, stitch you back up and then rip you apart using a load of different weapons.

Terminator, I haven’t really seen you work, and I don’t know much about you, however you are no match for me, so junior just stay home, you will lose.

Jack Mother F'N Brown you are nothing but a cheep thug, who wont last five minutes against me.

So far I am home and dry and back in the tournament.

Steve “the ace” Jones you are nothing but a cocky rookie trying to earn some gold in any fed he can. I seriously doubt you pose any threat to me gaining back my tournament position.

And james, I am going to fuck you up, you interfered in my business and you will learn that was a terrible mistake

Yet Again I am willing to destroy each and every one of you. Just to prove how good I am.

Iceman starts his engine again and drives of down the beach
Back to top Go down
Jack Brown

Jack Brown

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2008-04-04

PostSubject: Re: Battle Royal Dangerous Rules   Battle Royal Dangerous Rules I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 5:45 am

~ Jack walks into a local Irish Bar in Stockton CA. Where he is handed a Guinness. He sits down shakes the bartenders hand. Jack is wearing a pair of Evisu jeans and a baggy black tee he has a fitted Oakland A’s hat on with a doorag underneath it. The bar is dark and all white they are all Irish there are different kind of irish but they are all hanging out a fire fighter walks up to Jack:

Firefighter: Yo dawg~ Shakes his hand and gives him a hug~ Yo I herd you get a second chance for the title?

Jack: Ya Dave against a bunch of chumps to. But its all good its my level it’s hardcore so I’ma beat the fuck outta these kids then move on. Get my career started dawg get that world title FA SHOW!

Dave: HAHA Then you can buy us all a round right champ?

Jack: HAHA Let me get a round of Guinness for everyone here.

Crowd YA JACK!

Jack: Ight but for really I got this camera crew with me cause I got something to say bout these clowns. First we got James Synch. DUWS RESIDENT ROCK STAR!

Bartender: More like resident jerk off.

Jack: HAHA That’s a good one resident jerk off who also lost his match. See that’s what we are losers but we have so much talent e get a second chance. Now I say this cause we do all got talent but I got the most talent! I am the Master Of The Suplex! The master of the backbreaker!

Jack: Then we got Iceman this dude some hells angle wannabee nigga wanna see hardcore bad ass? Look at me or JAMES!!!

A heavily tattooed older man walks outta the crowd. He has a leather vest that says Hells Angels Oakland Chapter on it he has MULTIPLE tattoos. Many scares.

James: Yo

Jack: This is a bad ass mother fucker he has been in prison more times then I am old! I am surprised they let this bastard out.

James: Fuck you Brown HAHA do I gotta teach you how to fight again?

Jack: Nah Nah I am cool HAHA. That’s a real bad ass biker!

Jack: Now we got Steve something or another. Some kid who wants to come in here and think he can be successful. Dawg this is a HARD business and you cant get over with people like us sorry kid go back to wrestling school. Or are you a yard tard? Who knows?

James walks back up looking pissed.

James: Jack did you here what these people called you?

Jack: no?

James: Steve said he is “Better Then You” and everyone knows that he said you are Jackie. Iceman said you are a thug wannabee and.

~Jack stands up and takes a swig off his bottle and stops James~

Jack: OK They will see this weekend when I am beating the fuck outta them. Smashing bats lightutbes and my hands over there ugly ass heads. Same for James Sync. Allthough hes to scared to pop shit to me bruh cause I will fuck some shit up. Mark my words JACK BROWN FIRST DUW HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION! Man that’s all I got to say for now I need another beer come one James lets play some pool cutty.

~ Jack and James walk off to the pool talbes~
Back to top Go down
stevejones

stevejones

Number of posts : 83

PostSubject: Re: Battle Royal Dangerous Rules   Battle Royal Dangerous Rules I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 11:55 am

Steve is seen at the local speed way in Houston. He is in his every day clothes jean shorts with a tank top on and he is watching the car speeding trying to win the race. The cars looks like blurs when they pass the fans. He looks like he is enjoying his self and turns to the camera and start to talk .

Steve:"Iceman, You like going fast in your cars don't you? Use to be a ex racer? Maybe you looking for a part in the speed racer movie? Every day people crash and burn when they speed. They lose control when people speed. People lose important things to them when they spe..."

Steve was cut off by the fans roaring, A crash has just occur and Steve couldn't finish his sentence because of the sirens and the roar. Steve gets up walks out of the speed way so he can talk again.

Steve:"Did you see that? That car just crash and is burning, that's what happens when you take something to fast. You burn! People get hurt! I for one think your taking this match to fast which will make you crash and burn. See you don't only have to face me but also James. A wrestler who is a good....wait Maybe even great! James Is a top dog on in D.U.W, hell you might even be in that category. Like they say when you reach the top, where else do you have to go. You know where!?!? I do, no where but down."

Steve walks over to his car and opens the door to get something in a Purple velvet bag decent size bag. Then he walks over to two fans of D.U.W in the parking of the speed way.

Steve:"Have you seen the Card for this week show, Saturday Danger?"

Fan # 1:" yea its a great card, you have a match in a Battle Royal right? I might be wrong but I know your name is Steve Jones"

Steve:"yea, I am in the match. Who do you think will win?"

Steve takes the Unknown object out of the bag and waits for the fan to answer.

Fan#1:" I hope its not you, I think the iceman Will kick yo..."

The ace Hits the fan in his stomach with a jab from his bat before the fan could finish his sentence. Steve then hits a tombstone on the fan and walks over to the other fan and ask him the same question.Fan#2 is quit at first scare to say anything so he wouldn't end up like his friend that is on the ground. He then start to talk.

Fan#2:"Well......I.....Thi....You....Wi....WIN."

Steve:"You see ice? You have to earn respect, But you haven earn mine, The ace respect."

When fan #2 goes to pick up his friend Steve puts the bat to the fan#2 neck (pointing long way)

Steve:" leave him on the ground. Ill let you go if you do and I wont hurt him any more. You have five seconds!"

Fan#2 Start to get up, but Steve has already said four. Steve Acts like he is going to put his bat in the bag but as the other fan was about to run off scare he takes his bat out and when the fan turn to run hits him in the back of the knee. The fan then falls on the ground.

Steve:"take a lesson about this. Never....ever...turn Your back on me, Steve "the ace" Jones! This can and will happen to you if you don't watch your self! One more thing Watch your back, Don't trust any one. This business only one person you need is you!!!!"

Steve looks in the camera with fire in his eye.

Steve:"so what, If I am a rookie ice Its not how much experience you have. Its how you use it! I will use the best of mine to win this and reenter the tournament! I will be on my way to a the championship! I wont lose to you or any other of the battle roya!!"

Steve looks away from the camera and takes a deep breath at the sometime he seem to thinking about something. He has a confuse look on his face and he puts his bat over his shoulder. He looks at the camera and open his mouth like he is going to say something but then stop. He then start to talk.

Steve:"James what wrong? No words, I know your scare but man your allowed to talk I wont beat your ass to much OK? mabe once we get a secondary title then you could be the champ? You will be a hell of opponent to beat but when I do you will no one thing, and that is you help the ace to get back on top of things and win!!"

Steve gets a smile on his face.

Steve:"I mean lets face it you have nothing over iceman and hack brownie. So that mean you don't have a hell over me. You wont be able to beat them and I know I can beat the hell out of them so your out of luck, But ill tell you what once I become champion I might give you a title shot haha..."

Steve takes the bat and use it as a cane.

Steve:"wow! Brownie you are just a good fucking wrestler, hell I bet not even superman his self could be you. Well...that Might betrue but guess what?!?!?! I am not super man right? So I will be your ass with my bat, Ill make sure I have a surprise for all you but more for you then James and ice. They will get a pass since they will need. I am not saying you don't need pass because you do need. I am the ace and nothing beats a ace. Before this match was even thought of the match was over because I am the best in the business."

Steve looks at the sky and looks down and back up.

Steve:"each of you will be looking at the sky when I get ready to spear your sorry asses. OOH but there's more you see, You will also be looking at me when I get my hand rise after the match!! I will make damn sure of that much."

Steve turns and start to walk away but turns around to the camera.

Steve:"Ice you might be the "coolest wrestler in DUW, but I am the hottest in DUW starting with a win streak and that will start this weekend!!.

Steve phone start to ring and Steve gets his phone out and checks to see who it is.

Steve:"well James, Ice, and thug brownie I have more important things to do beside messing with a bunch of losers!"

Steve starts to walk away and he picks up the phone and said hello.The camera start to fade.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Battle Royal Dangerous Rules   Battle Royal Dangerous Rules I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Battle Royal Dangerous Rules
Page 1 of 1