D.U.W
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vote For Dangerous Under-Rated Wrestling
Vote every 3 hours!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Do you think DUW should stay open or shut down?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Drake Daniels
Admin
Drake Daniels

Number of posts : 118
Registration date : 2008-04-07

Do you think DUW should stay open or shut down? Empty
PostSubject: Do you think DUW should stay open or shut down?   Do you think DUW should stay open or shut down? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 9:45 am

From what I have gathered from different sources through out the efed world (Experts) I think Dave Johnson maybe gone from the efed world. Seems he has been thinking about leaving for a long time now and took this as his chance. I can't say I'm angry with Dave if this is what he has chosen, just wish he gave me the heads up. Now I know a lot of you are on loa so I'm thinking we take this week off. Rethink everything and either we come back twice as strong or we fold and call it a day.

I personally wouldn't mind at all running this place, with the right team. I would like to see it keep growing as many of you have worked very hard for it. But at the same time I do see a lot of you have lost your spirit here it looks like. So the choice is up to you. Either post here if you want it to stay open and blossom or if we should close the doors and say job well done, we gave it our all.

If you don't want to be open about it your free to pm me your answers. I'm hoping to get a good idea of what to do by tomorrow night, but if it takes a little longer for people to get back to me so be it.

On a side note, if Dave isn't gone and something just happened I will understand that as well lol and make sure to go back to my position and help him out with this place.
Back to top Go down
Dave Johnson
Admin
Dave Johnson

Number of posts : 1007
Registration date : 2008-03-27

Do you think DUW should stay open or shut down? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do you think DUW should stay open or shut down?   Do you think DUW should stay open or shut down? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 6:07 pm

Don't worry, I am back after one of the best 2 weeks of my life lol.

I just quit Efedding, but DUW will not close, I will remain the owner, this isn't going anywhere.
Back to top Go down
https://duwforums.forumotion.com

Do you think DUW should stay open or shut down?
Page 1 of 1