D.U.W
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vote For Dangerous Under-Rated Wrestling
Vote every 3 hours!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

To Kill A Killa Mark Two

Go down 
+2
Jai Killa
Scorpio
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Scorpio

Number of posts : 142
Registration date : 2008-05-11

To Kill A Killa Mark Two Empty
PostSubject: To Kill A Killa Mark Two   To Kill A Killa Mark Two I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 1:42 am

Aight I ain't gonna beat about the bush... I've had enough of Jai Killa... he think's he's the best because he won the title when DUW was new and didn't have much talent. He thinks he's great; heck on WWG he called himself the most well-known ewrestler on the web.

So let's test that fact Ali... me... against you... July 12th... CAREER match.

That meaning whoever loses can never be in DUW... ever again.

Have you got the balls to do it?
Back to top Go down
Jai Killa

Jai Killa

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2008-03-29

PostSubject: Re: To Kill A Killa Mark Two   To Kill A Killa Mark Two I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 3:03 am

Yeah Yeah Yeah! I'm on. And if I lose then I'll quit DUW for sure. Your on bro.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wwu.smfforfree4.com
Scorpio

PostSubject: Re: To Kill A Killa Mark Two   To Kill A Killa Mark Two I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 3:06 am

1. You will lose... there ain't no "if" about.

2. You won't quit... because you'll be fired.
Back to top Go down
Dave Johnson
Admin
Dave Johnson

Number of posts : 1007
Registration date : 2008-03-27

PostSubject: Re: To Kill A Killa Mark Two   To Kill A Killa Mark Two I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 3:10 am

Going to argue or moan and groan, take it to the Let Loose part, don't make the fed look bad please.
Back to top Go down
https://duwforums.forumotion.com
Scorpio

PostSubject: Re: To Kill A Killa Mark Two   To Kill A Killa Mark Two I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 3:11 am

What's wrong with agro going into a feud?
Back to top Go down
Dave Johnson
Admin
Dave Johnson

PostSubject: Re: To Kill A Killa Mark Two   To Kill A Killa Mark Two I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 3:17 am

Don't take it further or at least make it look In Character.
Back to top Go down
???

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2008-06-13

PostSubject: Re: To Kill A Killa Mark Two   To Kill A Killa Mark Two I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 5:18 am

I saw before I joined that you wanted your OOC to get going, well, with matches like this, a loser gets fired, which is almost never seen in feds, business could be booming for DUW. If you make this match, I will personally go around and advertise this match-up.
Back to top Go down
D-ToX

D-ToX

Number of posts : 290

PostSubject: Re: To Kill A Killa Mark Two   To Kill A Killa Mark Two I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 5:24 am

but with a huge build up, in all the feds Ive seen there's never a huge build up,

one interferes in the others match, killaz vs blighty boys, then you make them team up for one week,

and it all comes to head a PPV with unlimited RPs and you have a backstage segment just for them to shoot promos in character development, and segments on the shows.

FEUD
Back to top Go down
Scorpio

PostSubject: Re: To Kill A Killa Mark Two   To Kill A Killa Mark Two I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 5:44 am

Yh... I cant rp for next week, but can for 5th July and then the big one on 12th
Back to top Go down
Dave Johnson
Admin
Dave Johnson

PostSubject: Re: To Kill A Killa Mark Two   To Kill A Killa Mark Two I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 1:21 pm

Yeah okay, the match is officially....

ON!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Scorpio

PostSubject: Re: To Kill A Killa Mark Two   To Kill A Killa Mark Two I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 4:49 pm

Back to top Go down
Jai Killa

Jai Killa

PostSubject: Re: To Kill A Killa Mark Two   To Kill A Killa Mark Two I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 1:33 am

Haha! ??? is officially YOU KNOW WHO! And I ain't scared Scorpio.
Back to top Go down
???

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2008-06-13

PostSubject: Re: To Kill A Killa Mark Two   To Kill A Killa Mark Two I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 4:59 am

Jai Killa wrote:
Haha! ??? is officially YOU KNOW WHO! And I ain't scared Scorpio.

I didn't know question marks translated to YOU KNOW WHO. Your learn something new every day
Back to top Go down
Jai Killa

Jai Killa

PostSubject: Re: To Kill A Killa Mark Two   To Kill A Killa Mark Two I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 3:06 am

Listen up Scorpio, next PPV, it's Dari Wheeler Vs. Jai Killa II for The Universal Title. If I win, then I give u the title shot at the next ppv and it will be Winner Takes Title & Stays In DUW and the loser leaves. And if I dont win the title then the card after the ppv, it will be a career match. You ok with all that? Or u gonna back down?
Back to top Go down
Scorpio

PostSubject: Re: To Kill A Killa Mark Two   To Kill A Killa Mark Two I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 4:23 am

Jai Killa wrote:
Listen up Scorpio, next PPV, it's Dari Wheeler Vs. Jai Killa II for The Universal Title. If I win, then I give u the title shot at the next ppv and it will be Winner Takes Title & Stays In DUW and the loser leaves. And if I dont win the title then the card after the ppv, it will be a career match. You ok with all that? Or u gonna back down?

Yes Ali... I'm going to backdown to the challenge I made to you.... [/sarcasm]
Back to top Go down
Dari Wheeler

Dari Wheeler

Number of posts : 256
Registration date : 2008-05-07

PostSubject: Re: To Kill A Killa Mark Two   To Kill A Killa Mark Two I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 5:47 am

Jai Killa wrote:

Don't worry, those complications won't be needed...

You ain't gonna beat me.
Back to top Go down
Scorpio

PostSubject: Re: To Kill A Killa Mark Two   To Kill A Killa Mark Two I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 6:46 am

That much is true
Back to top Go down
Dave Johnson
Admin
Dave Johnson

PostSubject: Re: To Kill A Killa Mark Two   To Kill A Killa Mark Two I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 10:25 am

How about you quit your bitching, all of you!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To Kill A Killa Mark Two   To Kill A Killa Mark Two I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

To Kill A Killa Mark Two
Page 1 of 1