D.U.W
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vote For Dangerous Under-Rated Wrestling
Vote every 3 hours!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Slade vs. Jai Killa

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dave Johnson
Admin
Dave Johnson

Number of posts : 1007
Registration date : 2008-03-27

Slade vs. Jai Killa Empty
PostSubject: Slade vs. Jai Killa   Slade vs. Jai Killa I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 12:33 am

RP Start: Now
RP Deadline: Friday Midnight 4 July EST
Show Date: Saturday Midnight 5th July 2008
Max RPs: 3
Where: St. Louis Missouri

Second Match
~Standard Match~

Slade vs. Jai Killa

Slade is a great talent here in DUW, but suffered a loss last week, but doesn;t count on his official record. Jai Killa former Universal Champion needs to get back on track, but this is no easy task.
Back to top Go down
https://duwforums.forumotion.com
Angel

Angel

Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2008-05-27

PostSubject: Re: Slade vs. Jai Killa   Slade vs. Jai Killa I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 10:16 am

O.O.C. Jai I've read some of your stuff so i hope this gives you something to work with to start out our match.

With that in mind here is the starter roleplay for this match.

Slade loves to offer...
http://www.angelfire.com/linux/sladecraven/RP.html
Back to top Go down
http://www.ewexperts.com/cgi-bin/singles.cgi?name=shadow
Jai Killa

Jai Killa

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2008-03-29

PostSubject: Re: Slade vs. Jai Killa   Slade vs. Jai Killa I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 10:29 pm

The Killa Returns To DUW

Danger is live on air and the crowd are pumped up for a lot of DUW Action. Danger opens with fireworks and then the camera pans around the crowd-filled arena. The cameras then focus on DUW's Commentators, Chris Murphy And Daniel Mills.

Chris Murphy:
Welcome everybody to Saturday Night Danger! I am Chris Murphy here alongside my broadcast partner, Daniel Mills!

Daniel Mills:
It's great to see that you have chosen to spend your Saturday Night with us tonight. We have a live crowd here in St. Louis and it's great to be here.

Chris Murphy:
Lets start our first match here tonight. It's Team Universally Great taking on Mike Copani And Carmine Moltisanti.

The fans expect Team Universally Great's Theme to blast through The PA but surprisingly, "Science" is heard playing louder than ever on The Personal Announcement System. The crowd boo as Jai Killa comes out, wearing a cocky smile on his face.

Slade vs. Jai Killa Th4zm0sxc

Jai Killa walks to the middle of the titantron and then looks down. He then suddenly raises his arms in the air as colorful fireworks blast behind him. Jai Killa then shakes his head and looks at the arena who is booing at him. Jai Killa then walks down the ramp, threatening and talking-trash to the fans on the barricade. Jai Killa then gets into the ring and climbs the turnbuckle where he does his taunt. Jai Killa then takes off his sun-glasses and looks around the arena once more. He takes a microphone which is handed to him by someone from the announcers-team. Jai Killa holds the microphone in his hand and shakes his head, smiling and ignoring the jeering fans. Then Jai Killa raises the microphone up to his mouth and begins to speak.

Jai Killa:
Yeah! I know, you all were expecting something else. But guess what, that match will be a little bit late because I am here right now so shut up and enjoy the speech by The 'Killa'. So anyways, you all must be thinking, why the hell am I out here at the start of a perfectly hyped Saturday Night Danger Event? Well firstly, I hate all of you sitting around here and I hate all of you that are watching from around the world and that is part of the reason I am ruining your moments tonight. Secondly I am out here to speak about The DUW Versus LVW Event that happened two-weeks ago. You see DUW was taking on LVW in a Brand Versus Brand Event and guess what? Jai Killa was not even booked on the card to represent DUW. Now how disrespectful can that be to a Former Universal Champion like me? And especially The First-Ever Universal Champion in DUW History! Just because DUW has the likes of Black Death And D-ToX And Dari Wheeler doesn’t mean they leave The Best Superstar on The Roster out of an event like this. And speaking of Dari Wheeler. Just about nearly a month ago, at DUW Untold Actions. I, Jai Killa defended my prestigious Universal Title against the rookie Dari Wheeler in the match of the ages as everyone says. And Dari, "Defeated" Me. Everyone thinks it was fair fight. Well it was basically a fair fight and Dari won. But there is a thing called a "Fluke". And that is exactly what Dari got. A "Fluke" Victory over me. He couldn’t even last ten-minutes in the ring with me if he didn’t have luck on his side. Dari Wheeler might have beaten me at DUW Untold Actions but he wont at The Next DUW Pay-Per-View because I am cashing in my Rematch Clause at The Next PPV! Dari you better have kept that title nice and warm because I am coming back to take it. Your reign as Champion will be cut short and you will not be able to do a damn thing except cry your eyes out and go to your momma and tell her that you got your ass-kicked by The Killa. And that’s The Bottom-Line because The Coolest One Said So!

The crowd boo as Jai Killa taunts and raises the microphone in the air.

Chris Murphy:
Oh! That was a surprise! We are going to have Jai Killa Versus Dari Wheeler at The Next DUW Pay-Per-View.

Daniel Mills:
That will be Jai Killa Versus Dari Wheeler II in a Spectacular Match. I can't wait!

Jai Killa:
Yeah and neither can I Daniel! Neither can I wait to take back what rightfully belongs to me. And tonight, I have a warm-up match against some kind of a rookie in DUW, named Slade. I have never been in the ring with him and never even heard of him until just five-minutes ago. Who is Slade? And why does he even bother wrestling me? Because he knows he can't do anything in the ring with me except get 'Killed' by The 'Killa'. I mean face the facts. Slade is some new guy who hasn’t even won a Title Yet. And look at me! The First-Ever DUW Universal Champion in Dangerous Under-Rated Wrestling History! I was Undefeated for a full-month and then I became The Universal Champion. If I was focused, then I wouldn’t even have lost a match but things happened which weren’t supposed too. Everything is back on track and I am back to 'Killing' DUW Wrestlers as well. First on the list is Slade tonight who thinks that I am a joke. He thinks that I am not a True Former Champion. And Slade laid out some kind of a 'Kiddy' Challenge to me. Well Slade, I accept and I don’t care who you bring with you. Whether it is Shadow or anyone, I don’t need anyone with me because I can damn sure take care of myself and single-handedly beat both you and your gay partner. Slade, you dared to step into my way and now you are going to get what is exactly going to come to you, your death. Because I will give you a Merciless Death tonight and then everyone will know what I am talking about. All of you morons think I am some piece of cake ha? But I'll prove to all of you that I am not the guy to mess with! Tonight marks my return to Saturday Night Danger and I will be more vicious than ever. Beware Slady Boy! Because you will get 'Killed'. And one more thing before I leave, Don’t Enjoy Tonight's Show because there will be a death and that death will be of Slade. All Hail Jai Killa! All Hail Jai Killa! All Hail Jai Killa!

Jai Killa raises the microphone and then he drops it on the ring canvas. Jai Killa climbs the turnbuckle and does his signature taunt. Then Jai Killa gets down from the turnbuckle and rolls out of the ring. Jai Killa then walks up the ramp, talking trash to the fans. Once he reaches the stage, Jai Killa raises his arm and then leaves as Saturday Night Danger cuts to a quick commercial break.

(END RP)
Back to top Go down
http://www.wwu.smfforfree4.com
Angel

Angel

Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2008-05-27

PostSubject: Re: Slade vs. Jai Killa   Slade vs. Jai Killa I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 1:21 am

Back to top Go down
http://www.ewexperts.com/cgi-bin/singles.cgi?name=shadow
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Slade vs. Jai Killa   Slade vs. Jai Killa I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Slade vs. Jai Killa
Page 1 of 1