D.U.W
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vote For Dangerous Under-Rated Wrestling
Vote every 3 hours!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Tommy Arrogence Playas club, special guest: James Blaze

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Tommy

Tommy

Number of posts : 156
Registration date : 2008-04-07

The Tommy Arrogence Playas club, special guest: James Blaze Empty
PostSubject: The Tommy Arrogence Playas club, special guest: James Blaze   The Tommy Arrogence Playas club, special guest: James Blaze I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 11:18 pm

Tommy and his agent are standing in the ring with a huge set up of chairs, a screen, and huge speakers in it.

boomp3.com

Now I am out here for one reason, and one reason only. And that is get to know all about my opponent at the upcoming PPV, James Blaze. So James if you wanna come out here you trash talk for a bit I trash talk twenty times better for a while, that would be great. If nothing else it will make me wanna kick your sorry ass even more!

Tommy awaits James in the ring.
Back to top Go down
http://usfantasywrestling.forumotion.net/index.htm
Dari Wheeler

Dari Wheeler

Number of posts : 256
Registration date : 2008-05-07

PostSubject: Re: The Tommy Arrogence Playas club, special guest: James Blaze   The Tommy Arrogence Playas club, special guest: James Blaze I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 3:39 am

'Collide' hits, and not James Blaze, but Dari Wheeler comes out, holding a microphone above his head and with his other arm spread wide. The crowd's reaction is mixed, as per usual. Wheras some are pleased that Tommy has been interrupted, others would have much prefered Blaze. Dari stays at the top of the ramp and brings the mic up.

Wheeler
Hey lookee here, it's Tommy Arrogance, the man whose ego is only surpassed in size by his loss record. Dude, the only person you can trash talk better than is a mute, mentally retarded monkey, and even that's pushing it. In fact, forget that. The monkey would own your sorry ass.

Dari smiles, looking pleased with himself, before folding his arms and staring down the ramp at Tommy.
Back to top Go down
djtheman101

djtheman101

Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2008-04-12

PostSubject: Re: The Tommy Arrogence Playas club, special guest: James Blaze   The Tommy Arrogence Playas club, special guest: James Blaze I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 4:24 am

"Deadly Game" by Theory of a Deadman starts to play. Out walks Chris Peppers manager, the camera man.

Camera man- Tommy, you have talked your trash, but Chris and I wanted to let you know that we have found a partner, so even though you are going to get your ass kicked against Blaze at the PPV, Chris isn't! At least he'll put up a fight! By the way Chris's partner is the one and the only, Steve jones!

The camera man walks backstage.
Back to top Go down
Tommy

Tommy

PostSubject: Re: The Tommy Arrogence Playas club, special guest: James Blaze   The Tommy Arrogence Playas club, special guest: James Blaze I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 8:37 am

What the hell are you guys doing out here? Stop interupting my show, get your own. Chris, I am happy you were able to find a partner on such short notice, congrats but I don't care because you'll just get owned anyway.

Dari, I don't even know why you are coming out here. I have never had an altercation with you, or even met you face to face. So my suggestion to you is to just stay away from me, because you have no idea what you are getting into.
Back to top Go down
Scorpio

Number of posts : 142
Registration date : 2008-05-11

PostSubject: Re: The Tommy Arrogence Playas club, special guest: James Blaze   The Tommy Arrogence Playas club, special guest: James Blaze I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 9:01 am

Just as Tommy finished "Pour Some Sugar On Me" blasted over the PA system and a red carpet rolled out from the curtain. Scorpio stepped out wearing a cotton loose suit, with sunglasses on and his normal hollywood haircut with a blue dyed fringe. Scorpio had a microphone and his music cut off as he began to speak.

"Look prick-lick, if you're gonna go insulting my tag partner; and by tag partner I mean Dari Wheeler... not that lump of corn cum over there"

Scorpio pointed at Chris Peppers' camerman.

"Now Tommy, we're coming out here, because your little 'Players Club' has no players, just a pantyliner in a poweranger suit and a few potted plants, so I'm here to add a bit of the A-list to your pathetic excuse of a VIP lounge."

Scorpio paused to take a breath, allowing the fans, who usually booed him, to give him a few cheers as he insulted Tommy Arrogance.

"You see, I know you're new to the game, so I'll go kinda easy on you. I don't pull no punches, so either you apologise to Dari and whoever the fuck that is next to him, or I come down to that ring and kick your weak little ass all over your weak little lounge!"

The fans popped for Scorpio momentarily.

"Got it fucknuts?"
Back to top Go down
Tommy

Tommy

PostSubject: Re: The Tommy Arrogence Playas club, special guest: James Blaze   The Tommy Arrogence Playas club, special guest: James Blaze I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 3:38 am

Ok, I'm sorry. I'm really sorry Dari and Cameraman. Sorry I didn't kick your sorry ass earlier. Watch out, all of guys, because I Tommy Arrogence could destroy all of you within seconds, so unless my opponent James Blaze wants to come out here, I will kick all of asses at the same damn time!
Back to top Go down
Dari Wheeler

Dari Wheeler

Number of posts : 256
Registration date : 2008-05-07

PostSubject: Re: The Tommy Arrogence Playas club, special guest: James Blaze   The Tommy Arrogence Playas club, special guest: James Blaze I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 4:01 am

Dari turns around and gives the camera man a quizzical look, he seems to be about to speak, but then appears to think better of it. He looks back at Tommy.

Wheeler
I'm sorry, what was that El Jobberino? You're talking to two men who are undefeated in DUW - one of them the number one contender for two titles. What have you got? AN obscene number of defeats? Bring it on 'Arrogence' the guy who can't even spell his name correctly, I put Jai Killa on the shelf, I'll do the same to you and laugh when Blaze picks up the pieces next week.
Back to top Go down
Scorpio

PostSubject: Re: The Tommy Arrogence Playas club, special guest: James Blaze   The Tommy Arrogence Playas club, special guest: James Blaze I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 6:38 am

John nodded and went to speak to Tommy before he looked back to Dari.

"Good one"

John laughed a little before turning his attentions to the man in the ring.

"Ha! You want to kick this arse? You want to place your peasant's common boot on this million-dollar arse? Be my guest mate, but whilst your busy playing with people's arses, I'll turn around and place this million-dollar fist on your ninety-nine cents face!"

Scorpio stared Tommy down awaiting a response.
Back to top Go down
Tommy

Tommy

PostSubject: Re: The Tommy Arrogence Playas club, special guest: James Blaze   The Tommy Arrogence Playas club, special guest: James Blaze I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 10:38 pm

OOC: It is supposed to be spelled like that

You know, I don't even need to kick your ass, I'll just get the security from my playas club over on here, to throw you guys out if you do not leave on your own will right now.
Back to top Go down
Scorpio

PostSubject: Re: The Tommy Arrogence Playas club, special guest: James Blaze   The Tommy Arrogence Playas club, special guest: James Blaze I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 11:17 pm

vannystice wrote:
OOC: It is supposed to be spelled like that

OOC: So it's spelt wrong in your sig then...

BOT:

Scorpio laughed loudly.

"Security? What sort of physical competitor needs fucking security? I'll tell you, a bloody awful one, which it is clear you are. In fact Tommy, after Untold Actions I challenge you to a one-on-one match!"

Scorpio awaited a response.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Tommy Arrogence Playas club, special guest: James Blaze   The Tommy Arrogence Playas club, special guest: James Blaze I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Tommy Arrogence Playas club, special guest: James Blaze
Page 1 of 1