D.U.W
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vote For Dangerous Under-Rated Wrestling
Vote every 3 hours!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

24/7 championship

Go down 
+5
Scorpio
Tommy
D-ToX
Dari Wheeler
Dave Johnson
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Camel Clutch

Camel Clutch

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2008-07-23

24/7 championship - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 24/7 championship   24/7 championship - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 3:50 am

From the shadows, nailing James in the teeth with a classic British windmill punch, came The Manchester Marauder, leaving James Sync on the deck and somewhat confused.

1... 2... 3.

Tony rolled off and struggled to his feet, grabbing his new title as he went. He burst out of the building through a fire exit and tripped on the threshold, rolling into the car park.

Camel: 1
Back to top Go down
James Sync

James Sync

Number of posts : 413
Registration date : 2008-03-28

PostSubject: Re: 24/7 championship   24/7 championship - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 4:01 am

Sync struggles to his feet and look out the fire escape. He jumps off and jumps down from railing to railing. Once at the bottom he notices Camel trying to stand up using a parked car. Sync runs towards him and puts his foot into the side of Camels face, pushing it through the windshield. Sync pulls him out of the car and covers him.

Sync - 2X
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/s_allegretti
Camel Clutch

Camel Clutch

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2008-07-23

PostSubject: Re: 24/7 championship   24/7 championship - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 3:33 am

As Sync jogs off, Ryan regains his senses and glares at the back of the man. He climbs back into the car and drives after Sync, knocking him over. He parks the car on top of the semi-conscious man.

1... 2... 3!

Car: x1

Tony Ryan climbs out and sits on the bonnet of the car.

1... 2... 3!

Camel: x2
Back to top Go down
James Sync

James Sync

Number of posts : 413
Registration date : 2008-03-28

PostSubject: Re: 24/7 championship   24/7 championship - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 4:10 am

Sync slides out from under the car and sneaks into the drivers side. He turns on the car and accelerates. Camel is still on the hood of the car as Sync goes speeding towards a wall. Sync bails out last minute and the car crashes into the wall. The car bursts into flames and Sync runs in and pulls Camel out. He's still breathing, but is unconscious. Sync covers him.

1...2...3 Sync - 3X
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/s_allegretti
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 24/7 championship   24/7 championship - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

24/7 championship
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2