D.U.W
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vote For Dangerous Under-Rated Wrestling
Vote every 3 hours!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Xtreme Violence Championship:Devon Poole vs Assassin(c)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Drake Daniels
Admin
Drake Daniels

Number of posts : 118
Registration date : 2008-04-07

Xtreme Violence Championship:Devon Poole vs Assassin(c) Empty
PostSubject: Xtreme Violence Championship:Devon Poole vs Assassin(c)   Xtreme Violence Championship:Devon Poole vs Assassin(c) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 8:51 am

Dade County Street Fight
Xtreme Violence Championship

Devon Poole vs Assassin(c)
Last week Devon Poole joined forces with Drake Daniels and his First Family. First thing Drake does is book Devon in a street fight against the Xtreme Violence Champion Assassin for his title. Will Devon win and increase The First Family's power or will Assassin retain and continue his winning streak.
Back to top Go down
Steve

Steve

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2008-07-17

PostSubject: Re: Xtreme Violence Championship:Devon Poole vs Assassin(c)   Xtreme Violence Championship:Devon Poole vs Assassin(c) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 8:40 am

Back to top Go down
http://www.ewexperts.com/cgi-bin/singles.cgi?name=assassin
dpoole

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-08-06

PostSubject: Re: Xtreme Violence Championship:Devon Poole vs Assassin(c)   Xtreme Violence Championship:Devon Poole vs Assassin(c) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 1:46 pm

The scene opens to Devon Poole's Locker room,where we see him,sitting down nonchalantly,with the already signature cocky smile on his face.The fans back in the arena can be heard booing as he begins to talk....

They Say Karma has a way of..giving back to you.There have been sayings over the years,but the most famous being "What comes aroung,GOES around".Maybe its just me,but maybe its FINALLY reaching everybody else's hard heads that at LAst,Things are starting to go around in MY favor..

The fans' boos from the arena are even more audible,but poole continues to talk anyway..

In my Very First DUW Match,i knock off That Kong Webb Character...really no suprise there..But the more important thing was AFTER my match with Koing,that somebody,and By somebody i Mean somebody IMPORTANT,recognized my talents,Saw the Potential In me,and that man was Drake Daniels.He Saw the QUALITY over the QUANTITY,and now lo and behold,You are Looking at the newest Addition..to the FIRST..FAMILY!

Devon Begins to laugh a bit,but he quickly continues to the fans'dismay..

You Know What,You can Boo all you Want,Its not Gonna Stop the FACT that Im Better Than ALL of you Dade COunty HICKS at my Very WORSE!

Some of the fans are quiet,but others continue boos,some even starting a "You Suck" Campaign.Devon s a bit more serious this time as he continues..

And All of you can B!Tch,All of You Can Cry and Moan This Saturday Night,while i Take on Assassin in a sorta specialty of Mine..The Street Fight.Ironically,for the Xtreme Violence Championship.Assassin,ive heard a whole lot about you.about your AMAZING Undefeated Streak.And Hell,You Even got a Title.But Assassin,Not too Long Ago,i was EXACTLY like you.Undefeated Streaks,Championship Gold Around My Waist,the whole Works.I Bet You Think That there's Nowhere else to go but Up,Right?Right?WRONG!

Assassin,Theres a Perfect Reason To WHY they All call me Mr.Reality,and that's Because Ive Had the BEst of what it can give You,As Well as the WORST of what it Gives you,but Unlike The Rest "CHAMP",You Can say I used the Lemons Reality threw at me,and made It Lemonade,and thats the ONLY reason i still stand here Wrestling Today.Assassin,I just hope you Get Ready for Saturday Night.Bring Your Tables,LAdders Chairs,Chains.Bring Your Undefeated Streak,and Most of All Bring that Championship You Hold Dear to You.BEcause Im Gonna Bring you The GREATEST Beating that you'll EVER recieve.Heh,and After I TAKE The Xtreme violence Title.You Can Add Another Claim to your Records: "Mr.Reality Just KICKED MY ASS!"

Devon walks off,the camera fades away to black soon after,ending the scene...
Back to top Go down
Steve

Steve

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2008-07-17

PostSubject: Re: Xtreme Violence Championship:Devon Poole vs Assassin(c)   Xtreme Violence Championship:Devon Poole vs Assassin(c) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 9:49 pm

Back to top Go down
http://www.ewexperts.com/cgi-bin/singles.cgi?name=assassin
dpoole

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-08-06

PostSubject: Re: Xtreme Violence Championship:Devon Poole vs Assassin(c)   Xtreme Violence Championship:Devon Poole vs Assassin(c) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 9:13 am

[i]Devon Poole is seen in the backstage area,near the Guerilla Pit.Just regular street clothes on,as he begins...

Tommorrow Night,i enter the battlegrounds into the biggest DUW match of my career...so far,when i fight Assassin in a street fight.Now,from the outside looking in,This is just your typical Good Guy vs Bad Guy Title Match.This is just the vintage "Young underdog versue the cocky veteran" type of match.But inside,the TRUE essence of this match..is FAMILY..

Assassin,if theres one thing you NEED to know going into this match,is that Family is what DEFINES who i am.I Pride myself on taking care of Family when they need my help,on Coming Through when im depended on.And,well look what we got here.The FIRST Family seems to Need my Assistance.Heh,Bare With me Assassin,This might not be the RIGHT situation for you.Drake Daniels Hates your guts.You have a Championship around your waist.and Drake Daniels has his FAMILY to back him up.That's Three Big Red Targets right on your back from the START.Now kid,bare with me when i say that Those odds..are damn near IMPOSSIBLE to beat...Yet,You STILL run your mouth over and over,talking about your Wrestling History,What brought you into the Dance,and Then to blatantly say that i have "No Drive for Violence".Are You KIDDING ME!?You See Assassin,not doing your research can prove to be DEADLY if you dont know what the Hell youre Up Against.Look at my "violent" history...!.

Devon motions for something,and a Big TV comes out from behind the camera's position.The TV is turned on,and Devon is seen Applying a torqued Ankle Hold on somebosy's Leg.He continues..

First Name was a Nobody Named Strife.His Butt Buddy had gotten a Fluke Win over me in another Company,And I Broke his ankle and Carrer FOR THE HELL OF IT!.To This Day thhat Ass is still sitting in his Wheelchair,dreaming about where he COULD HAVE been!

The Pictures change,and Devon is seen wrestling in a ring consumed by flames.Devon Continues..

Exhibit #2..I went into Hell,literately.Ive fought one of the Sickest BASTARDS ever,and lost..got burned..but im still here to see tommorrow.Him?Hes somewhere in a psycho ward,hopefully..

The Pictures Change once again,and this time shows a logo of a company.Devon speaks again...

THe Old National Championship Wrestling.That Company wasnt just a regular promotion,it was a Lifestyle.A Lifestyle prided on BEING "Violent and Blood Hungry",and look at me,The Man who was Int he MIDDLE of all of it..

Now,To you these might be some lame attempts on your part for me t seem more "Extreme",but Assassin,i want you to pay attention,and i MEAN pay attention to this last picture,this LAST example...

The Pictures change,to view Devon holding multiple championship belts,what seem to all be tag championships,with an unknown partner.The slide continues to see these two once again,This time in a face-off.The slide changes for the last time..and BOTH men are laying in a heap of Glass,knocked out,dripping with Blood.Devon looks at that slide sincerely,before turning the TV off.He speaks...

Assassin..that was my Best Friend,and i TRULY mean my Best Friend.He had my back.I Had His.If anybody had something bad to say about me,hed Knock the Sh!t Outta Them,and Id do the Very Same For Him!Assassin,That was a Man who i considered a BROTHER to me...and yet...I threw that ALL out of the window just to be the best,and just to End his career..I would Kill ANYBODY for Him,but at that time i TRIED to kill him..and Assassin..THAT'S how "Violent" i can get.

And you have to Ask yourself this.If I can get that "violent" towards somebody i considered Family,Then HOW WELL does that bode for Your Chances of WALKING out of Danger This Saturday,Let alone with A Title!?And then Assassin,you have to take into Account,That im a Family Type of Guy,So im NOT planning on letting The First Family Down.Assassin,Congratulations..You've Just Awaken the DEMON inside of me,and now i will Make Damn SURE,that you leave the Arena On a STRETCHER IN AN AMBULANCE!And After that..all will be well.I Will be HAppy.The Fans....well,F*ck what they think...But Most Importantly...The FAMILY..Will be happy..

Note:Sorry if it seems crappy,im missing smackdown as we speak lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Xtreme Violence Championship:Devon Poole vs Assassin(c)   Xtreme Violence Championship:Devon Poole vs Assassin(c) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Xtreme Violence Championship:Devon Poole vs Assassin(c)
Page 1 of 1