D.U.W
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vote For Dangerous Under-Rated Wrestling
Vote every 3 hours!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Poison vs Jack Killa

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dave Johnson
Admin
Dave Johnson

Number of posts : 1007
Registration date : 2008-03-27

Poison vs Jack Killa Empty
PostSubject: Poison vs Jack Killa   Poison vs Jack Killa I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 11:40 pm

RP Start: Now
RP Deadline: 25/4/08 Friday Midnight EST
Show Date: Saturday Night Midnight EST
Where: Detroit, Michigan

Debut Match
Both men looking to make an immediate impact here in DUW.
Back to top Go down
https://duwforums.forumotion.com
Jack Killa

Jack Killa

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2008-04-20

PostSubject: Re: Poison vs Jack Killa   Poison vs Jack Killa I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 11:53 pm

I'm confused. You told me the deadline was midnight for Friday in the USA(Where I live) but here you say the deadline is Friday midnight your time in Australia,and it's Saturday in Australia, so did I miss it or what? I'm hella confused.
Back to top Go down
Poison

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Poison vs Jack Killa   Poison vs Jack Killa I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 10:52 am

((confused too but heres something in case i didn't miss it))

The scene opens to a basketball court showing Poison in a pair of basketballs shorts and a black wife beater shooting hoops.
Poison shoots and makes on in then grabs another ball runs tries to shoot a lay up and misses he grabs a drink of water then turns towards the camera.

"You know I've never been that good at basketball which is why i started too wrestle. Theres something about wrestling that just cant seem to get enough of maybe it the adrenaline of beating a man the the same size as you or bigger I don't know."

[i]Poison sits down with his bag against a wall and looks at the ground.

"When I started wrestling little over a year ago in little ole' TEWF I was a nobody. Just some punk kid many people thought was getting in over his head. But i proved myself there by being the first person to ever hold Three titles simetounsely. I am aiming to do the same exact thing here in D.U.W making my name known again making people talk about Poison like they used too not like now i want them to call me the best not call me the wrestler who never showed
up for his matches because that Poison is dead the Executioner is dead now i am the Arch Angel and I'm better than I ever was.

Jack I know this is ur debut match also and I hate to break it to you kid but you're gonna be the one too lose saturday not me i have trained much to hard and sacrificed too much in order to get back in this game too blow it all in my debut match. I feel bad for you man I mean u come here hoping to make and impact and they put you up against the greatest wrestler this company will ever see in you're debut match I'm sorry but you definitely are gonna lose come this Saturday"

Poison stands up and continues too shoot hoops as the camera fades.
Back to top Go down
Jack Killa

Jack Killa

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2008-04-20

PostSubject: Re: Poison vs Jack Killa   Poison vs Jack Killa I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 11:55 am

*The camera flickers to life to reveal a shot of a sold out crowd going crazy as lights flash all over the arena. The camera pans over rows of excited fans, some holding signs such as one that reads “Jai Killa sucks!” and another that says “I came to see Tommy Arrogence!” The camera switches to the announce table, revealing DUW’s two color commenters Chris Murphy and Daniel Mills*

.:Chris Murphy:.
Good evening DUW fans I’m Chris Murphy here with my broadcasting partner Daniel Mills with another intense night of Saturday Night Danger!

.:Daniel Mills:.
Boy, intense is right Chris, we have a huge tag team tables match, the semi finals for the Universal Championship Tournament, and we finally get to see Jai Killa’s accomplice from last week in action.

That’s right Daniel, last week after our main event Jai Killa interrupted Iceman and Steve Jones’s celebration and man he calls “Jack” took both of them out.

And tonight we finally get a better look at this guy, and let me tell you Chris, I can’t wait.

*Suddenly, the lights flash red and white as “Remedy” and “science” blare over the PA system*

Speaking of “Jack,” here he comes now!

*The crowd boos loudly as Jack Killa, wearing a long, black jacket covering his waist walks through a wall of smoke rising from the stage*

Poison vs Jack Killa 2i1z6zb

*Jack smiles and looks out at the crowd as he slowly brushes back his jacket so you can see his waist, revealing a replica of the DUW Dangerous Championship*

Oh my god Chris, is that the Dangerous Championship? What is this guy doing with the Dangerous Championship?

Chris Murphy:.
I have no idea Daniel, but I’m sure were going to find out soon.

*The camera slowly zooms in on Jack’s replica of the title as Jack unbuckles it off his waist and holds it in his hands. Jack then raises the title high in the air as a large barrage of fireworks go off behind him*

Poison vs Jack Killa 2v9yyc3

Holy cow! That was huge! Who did he have to sleep with to get a pyro like that!?

*Jack smiles and place the title over his shoulder and walks down the ramp ignoring the jeering fans. Jack then slides into the ring and climbs the turnbuckle and raises his arms in the air with his hands in a “rockstar” position*

Poison vs Jack Killa 5dncrn

*Jack climbs down as the music stops and the lights go back to normal. Jack grabs a microphone from outside of the ring and walks back to the middle of the ring to speak*

.:Jack Killa:.
So, I’m sure your all happy to see me again, huh?

*The crowd boos loudly*

Ah, who cares what you idiots think, your all a bunch of un-important losers. Usually I would be continue showing you up, but tonight I’m in a good mood. Ever since I kicked Iceman and Steve Jones’s ass I’ve been in a good mood. Because I know when I took both of them out everyone in that dirty locker room stood up and took notice, and that’s exactly what I want. You also might be wondering why I have the Dangerous Championship over my shoulder here, and I’ll tell you why. I know, and everyone else knows that my brother Jai and I are the most dominate wrestlers in this business…

Wait a minute, did he just say brother!? That guy is Jai Killa’s brother!?

Looks like it Chris.

What, none of you knew that? Do you think anyone like me would want to go out of my way to support some bastard because he asked nicely? No, I grew up all my life with Jai, and if it wasn’t for that, I’d be my own man right now. But anyway, back to the title. As I said, me and Jai are obviously the greatest superstars on the roster, and both of us will be getting gold sometime soon, that’s for sure. But I was a little impatient, so I decided to have someone create an exact replica of the title that will soon be around my waist, the Dangerous Championship. Of course, as soon as I get the real thing I’ll throw this away or something. But enough of the future, let’s talk about tonight. Later this evening I will make my debut against a man who calls himself “Poison.” Now, I’ve never seen this guy backstage or anything, so there’s no real way to prepare for a match like this. But it doesn’t matter to me, because I’m great at improvising. All I need to do is take a quick glance at this guy and a game plan pops into my head. Whether he’s a purple elephant to a guy with some cheap terrible gimmick like, I don’t a know, a plumber, I will come out on top. Sorry “Poison,” but your just a small stepping stone in the path to my success. See you tonight.

*Jack Killa’s entrance music plays again as Jack drops the microphone and leaves the ring. Jack walks back down the ramp as the crowd chants “You Suck!” Jack takes a look back at the ring one more time and smiles before heading back to the locker rooms*
Back to top Go down
Dave Johnson
Admin
Dave Johnson

Number of posts : 1007
Registration date : 2008-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Poison vs Jack Killa   Poison vs Jack Killa I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 1:30 pm

The deadline is Midnight Friday Night EST (USA time)
Back to top Go down
https://duwforums.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Poison vs Jack Killa   Poison vs Jack Killa I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Poison vs Jack Killa
Page 1 of 1