D.U.W
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vote For Dangerous Under-Rated Wrestling
Vote every 3 hours!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

DUW going on a break? Then hits back full flight!?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dave Johnson
Admin
Dave Johnson

Number of posts : 1007
Registration date : 2008-03-27

DUW going on a break? Then hits back full flight!? Empty
PostSubject: DUW going on a break? Then hits back full flight!?   DUW going on a break? Then hits back full flight!? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 9:30 pm

The past couple of weeks at the promotion 'Dangerous Under-Rated Wrestling' Dave Johnson went overseas on numerous business meetings. Drake Daniels was under control at the promotion and drove superstars mad. Drake has been named General Manager of Saturday Night Danger and Co-Owner of D.U.W. Drake might be hated by fans and supersars, but ratings for the promotion has been going through the roof.

Dave Johnson returned early this morning as fans were delighted. Dave announced this:

"The past couple of weeks I have noticed a change. Dangerous Under-Rated Wrestling was at its peak. It has gone back down, so this week, we will give this a miss. But don't get me wrong, the details on the next show will be announched on Saturday 6th September as the show will air on Saturday 13th of September. This is to give the boost DUW needs, but there will also be a huge night of action. Alexis will name her new championship and rumour has it, there will be a tournament. I will mention more when I get some damn sleep from that flight."

More information will fly out in the upcoming weeks.
Back to top Go down
https://duwforums.forumotion.com

DUW going on a break? Then hits back full flight!?
Page 1 of 1