D.U.W
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vote For Dangerous Under-Rated Wrestling
Vote every 3 hours!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I'm Back

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dave Johnson
Admin
Dave Johnson

Number of posts : 1007
Registration date : 2008-03-27

I'm Back Empty
PostSubject: I'm Back   I'm Back I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 6:52 pm

Well, let me tell you, it is freaking great taking a break from the computer, let alone E-Fedding. I have not been in touch with everyone here, same with E-Fed Knights or Experts, no nothing. So here is the truth.

I got the message from Drake saying I should take a break for a week as I was burning myself out, I think it was the best message I have been sent. I even did a little dance. Then I went away from here and all E-Feds, I know I didn't tell anyone, I am so sorry to you all, I was just so happy, so damn free. I took a break from everything in E-Fedding, it was amazing. Drinking like no other, even getting in with chicks, it was great!

Now I guess I am back here lol, it starts all over again. I was about to close DUW, but Drake is perhaps my best friend in E-Fedding came to my aid and saved this. I congratulate him and thank you so much mate, you are the best. If it wasn't for Drake, this place would be in the shit. So everyone must thank Drake, and I have great plans for the upcoming weeks.

Now as I am back, Drake will contiue being GM for Danger, creating ideas for me, but I will be the main man for everything, Drake will help me with cards and such.

I think this week, we will have the week off, let us redeem ourselves and hit back for a great week next week.

Finally, I would say sorry to everyone here for leaving as I almost was going to leave for good, forever. Now I have come to my senses that everyone here is dedicated and great people and you guys are the people I love. I am sorry to everyone in Experts and E-Fed Knights and to all my feds, strongly apoligise. I was in the shit, I didn't know where I was at.

Guess I am back!
Back to top Go down
https://duwforums.forumotion.com
Drake Daniels
Admin
Drake Daniels

Number of posts : 118
Registration date : 2008-04-07

I'm Back Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Back   I'm Back I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 7:26 pm

I guess the problem here was I miscommunication as I meant the week I wrote the one show you didn't have to worry. I didn't mean take the next week off as I was very busy with work/school that week. I also got a tad worried because well you were no where to be found not online not here no where and everyone was talking bout how you told them you wanted to bow out and all. So everyone figured you did. I'm glad to hear that you are okay man and all.
Back to top Go down
Dari Wheeler

Dari Wheeler

Number of posts : 256
Registration date : 2008-05-07

I'm Back Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Back   I'm Back I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 7:36 pm

I think about everybody was worried. I know at least Drake and I were going 'Um... what's happening?'
Back to top Go down
Dave Johnson
Admin
Dave Johnson

Number of posts : 1007
Registration date : 2008-03-27

I'm Back Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Back   I'm Back I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 8:55 pm

Yeah, I realised, and I apoligise for that. I appreciate you're concern, but I am back now. So sorry about the pressue put on you Drake. You did a great job buddy.
Back to top Go down
https://duwforums.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

I'm Back Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Back   I'm Back I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm Back
Page 1 of 1