D.U.W
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vote For Dangerous Under-Rated Wrestling
Vote every 3 hours!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

DUW and Dave Johnson= No More

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Dave Johnson
Admin
Dave Johnson

Number of posts : 1007
Registration date : 2008-03-27

DUW and Dave Johnson= No More Empty
PostSubject: DUW and Dave Johnson= No More   DUW and Dave Johnson= No More I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 11:55 pm

Internet crashed Thursday Night 18th Septemeber when I was writing up Match Results and went down until 2pm Sunday 28th Septemeber. I did not pull a run on my creation and love it way too much.
So for now, I would have to say DUW has come and gone folks. It truly is a sad choice to make, but for months now it has been under threat. Late results, lack of activity, lack of match writing. Just can't keep that going on in a fed.
I created this March 28th 2008 and I had no clue it was going to go on for this long. Much better then I expected. DUW went through its bumpy roads, and the superstars here are just amazing. Best group of people I have ever met in a fed, and I mean that truly. Angel helped me through thick and thin, James Sync is a lifesaver, I mean he came to our rescue. Drake saved us a couple of extra months, Steve came in later and was a great help and boost. So many names to mention, overall, everyone is just fantastic and you all are top blokes and chicks.
As much as you hate to see DUW go, its for its own good. I mean feds are like humans, they are born, then they die at some point in life, sadly, DUW dies now.

People have been asking me they want the job, but I am sincerley sorry to the people that want to contiue DUW, but I just can't see it working out. Watching it like this kills me, so for good, DUW will be gone.

Maybe, just maybe when or if, thats a big damn freaking if I get time, you may see DUW alive, once again.

Whoever wants to contie DUW, you guys are more then welcome to create a fed and get some superstars from here, or you guys can go to The Experts which is a great place and has talent like no other. They have 12 E-Feds and each one of them are spectacular.

If you all want to keep in touch with me, my MSN address and my E-Mailing address is:
toothless_aggression101@hotmail.com

And my AIM in which I never go on is:
JusJohnson69

Now, Dave Johnson has ended his career in E-Fedding, permantely. The character has been a real honour to be the owner of all you great potential people, it really has. You all gave me a great time her and has some really awesome memories. I will no longer contiue my E-Fedding career and to those that I have wrestled against and have been owners of mine, let me tell you, it has been a real pleasue and privledge to be in a fed with you. Each and every fed I have been in has been the journey of a lifetime, its been the best fun and I have met people that are just so amazing. I really will miss you all.

So for now and not any time soon, DUW and Dave Johnson will have to call it quits and go down together, but do not be surprised to see DUW pop up at you again in the future, until then, have great fun in your future and move on from this.

Remember, this is a game and you are meant to enjoy it!

Bye everyone and goodluck!

Dave Johnson
Back to top Go down
https://duwforums.forumotion.com
djtheman101

djtheman101

Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2008-04-12

PostSubject: Re: DUW and Dave Johnson= No More   DUW and Dave Johnson= No More I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 12:28 am

Well, I figure I better post my final thoughts as well. DUW was truly my first fed I was ever in. I have been here since it started, or about a week after it started and this site helped me grow A LOT! I posted my first RP here and since then I have became a contender on this site. I really went from jobber to midcarder! I only wish that this site could stay alive, so I could reach my full potential, but I understand why it must end. So Dave, thank you for introducing me to E-feding and good luck with everything you are going to do now that your fedding days are over.

I want to thank a few people that helped me get to where I am today...

Dave Johnson helped me get started and get better.

Angel gave me my first taste of real competition and I thank you for challenging me (the first tag team match between us)

And most of all, I want to thank Steve Jones because he taught me EVERYTHING I know about E-Feding. He helped me start my first sucessful site, (VSE), and he helped me in tag team matches and really helped me improve with writing.

I want to thank everyone on this site, past and present, for making it a fun and enjoyable website. The atmospere here is better than any site that I have ever been too and I want to thank you for that. All of you will be missed, keep in touch if you can,

Chris Peppers a.k.a. djtheman101 a.k.a. DJ Petrea
Back to top Go down
Angel

Angel

Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2008-05-27

PostSubject: Re: DUW and Dave Johnson= No More   DUW and Dave Johnson= No More I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 2:30 pm

Are we gonna do a final show?
Back to top Go down
http://www.ewexperts.com/cgi-bin/singles.cgi?name=shadow
djtheman101

djtheman101

Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2008-04-12

PostSubject: Re: DUW and Dave Johnson= No More   DUW and Dave Johnson= No More I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 8:47 am

my guess would be no...but i have been surprised before. but no one is coming to the site anymore, so probally no final show
Back to top Go down
=End Of Days=

=End Of Days=

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2008-04-06

PostSubject: Re: DUW and Dave Johnson= No More   DUW and Dave Johnson= No More I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 4:39 am

Damn man, sad to see you go. Really. Was a real pleasure teaming with you in JWF and was an even greater pleasure to know ya. See ya ass around Johnson.

And to all of DUW, this was a great fed. And I had the priv. to enjoy it with yall, even being gone for three months.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DUW and Dave Johnson= No More   DUW and Dave Johnson= No More I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DUW and Dave Johnson= No More
Page 1 of 1