D.U.W
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vote For Dangerous Under-Rated Wrestling
Vote every 3 hours!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Johnson's Office Talk

Go down 
+2
D-ToX
Dave Johnson
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Dave Johnson
Admin
Dave Johnson

Number of posts : 1007
Registration date : 2008-03-27

Johnson's Office Talk Empty
PostSubject: Johnson's Office Talk   Johnson's Office Talk I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 7:23 pm

OOC: This is Office Talk. Only people that want to book matches, want to fight someone for the next card etc, go here.

Dave is sitting in his office minding his own buisness when a knock is heard at his door.

"Come in"

The door is opened and in comes _____

"Oh, fancy seeing you here"

TBC- Anyone

Last edited by Dave Johnson on Tue Apr 01, 2008 3:05 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://duwforums.forumotion.com
D-ToX

D-ToX

Number of posts : 290
Registration date : 2008-03-29

PostSubject: Re: Johnson's Office Talk   Johnson's Office Talk I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 2:11 am

"Come in"

The door is opened and in comes Iceman

"Oh, fancy seeing you here"

Iceman sits down in front of the desk

Iceman: yeah nice to see you, its been a very long time, i haven't seen you since i went in for my knee surgery, oh no wait you couldn't care less when my wife phoned you. you were the one man that could have helped me get work, but no i had to go risk my life in japan fighting in barbwire to scrape together enough money to put my kid threw school and keep my wife from leaving me. and because i was banned from all feds in this country, over that murder controversy that had nothing to do with me. i had to go over there and nearly lose the ability to walk.

Iceman jumps up from the chair and slams his fists on the desk. before leaning forward staring into Dave's eyes

Iceman: so you have to understand i was a little shocked, when the ban was lifted and i got a call offering me a contract, I'm happy, but why now, why couldn't you help me when i needed your help the most. why dont you tell me the real reason you brought me here?

tbc
Back to top Go down
Dave Johnson
Admin
Dave Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Johnson's Office Talk   Johnson's Office Talk I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 2:21 am

Dave looks in the eyes of the raging animal of Iceman. Dave shows no fear, he just sits back, still looking in the yes of Iceman.

"I see. Well, i am glad to see you are alright. How about on the first show, you can take all your anger out on.....lets say, Milenko?"

Dave smiles as he stands up and goes towards his water machine. He grabs a cup and begins to drink down the fresh water.

"Yummy. So, what do you say to that..Big Man?"

TBC
Back to top Go down
D-ToX

D-ToX

PostSubject: Re: Johnson's Office Talk   Johnson's Office Talk I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 2:50 am

Iceman walks up to Dave and grabs the cup out of his hand. then spits right into the half filled cup. he then points to the cup...

Iceman: you see that, that is your federation and that spit, that's this guy Milenko that you talk about, something that shouldn't be there and isn't going to be there for much longer.

Iceman throws the water over Dave and slowly backs away.

Iceman: il show you I'm back on form, and when i destroy this guy in the ring you will tell me why you wanted me to join, because it sure wasn't to raise your ratings, you will tell me.

Iceman backs towards the door.
Back to top Go down
Hardy boyz

Hardy boyz

Number of posts : 127

PostSubject: Re: Johnson's Office Talk   Johnson's Office Talk I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 3:18 am

As the Iceman is leaving the office, The Enigma, who is just putting some paint on his right arm sees the Iceman raging past his door. Because he just arrived at DUW he steps outside his lockerroom and faces maybe one of the most dominant superstars of the DUW..

The Enigma: Hi there. How are you doing?

Iceman eyes are glazed over and The enigma has no idea if this man even heard what he said.

The Enigma: Are you oke budy?!
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/Itcheeedbro
D-ToX

D-ToX

PostSubject: Re: Johnson's Office Talk   Johnson's Office Talk I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 3:26 am

Iceman stares straight into enigmas eyes,

Iceman: am i OK.

Iceman reaches out to grab enigmas neck, but stops himself, clenches his fist and lowers it down to his side, takes a deep breath and...

Iceman: yeah, I'm fine. its eh.. nice to meet you. I'm new, just spoke to the boss. i wouldn't trust him as far as i could throw him. but id love to throw him of a building ha ha

iceman walks away laughing.
Back to top Go down
James Sync

James Sync

Number of posts : 413
Registration date : 2008-03-28

PostSubject: Re: Johnson's Office Talk   Johnson's Office Talk I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 3:27 am

James Sync sees that Iceman is an unstable person and steps in to avoid a confrontation.

James Sync: Woah you too, let's take this else where. We don't need to do this in front of Dave's office. Take this Backstage.

OOC: Go here to talk in character outside of Office Talk:
https://duwforums.forumotion.com/character-developmental-board-f13/backstage-t24.htm#64
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/s_allegretti
=End Of Days=

=End Of Days=

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2008-04-06

PostSubject: Re: Johnson's Office Talk   Johnson's Office Talk I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 1:30 pm

{Another man walks through the endlass twisting hallways, a looming figure with an intent of destruction; mayhem; glory. He walks several feet, ebfore see'ing the distrought Iceman having a talk with several other superstars. The figure just luagh's, but its a sickening, stomach-truning laugh. Its a luagh of the monsters, one that sends a jolt of fear; desperation; and cowerdess through the spines of the weak. A luagh of the soul-less, and trully vicious in its stature. His face in vacant; nothing but a blank stare. There is no emotion. No joy; no pain or malice; just a stare that it makes grown men cower. He walks through the crowd pushing the three men out of his way.}

Iceman:Hey, what the hell...??

{Iceman grabs his arm, but the man just flings his arm asunder, and continues on his way. He stops just before Johnsons door, and knocks. The other men look with intrigue, and, in Iceman's case, anger.}
Back to top Go down
Dave Johnson
Admin
Dave Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Johnson's Office Talk   Johnson's Office Talk I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 5:29 pm

Johnson is shocked but amazed to see the man thats standing at the door.

"DREED, MY OLD BUDDY!! GLAD TO SEE YOU!"

Johnson stands up and greets his hand, waiting for a handshake from Dreed.

TBC
Back to top Go down
D-ToX

D-ToX

PostSubject: Re: Johnson's Office Talk   Johnson's Office Talk I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 11:25 pm

Iceman: nice to meet you too, jerk off. il puts some emotion in your face. PAIN.

everyone stares at iceman confused because Dreed has already entered the room and iceman is basically shouting at a wall.

(OOC:IL leave this convo, now to allow it to get back to office stuff.)
Back to top Go down
=End Of Days=

=End Of Days=

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2008-04-06

PostSubject: Re: Johnson's Office Talk   Johnson's Office Talk I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 1:25 am

{Dreed stares at Johnsons handshake, as Dave waits for a response. Dreed shakes the hand of Johnson, but the grins a smile of a thousand razor blades.}

Dreed: I sure as hell did'nt come to shake your hand man. Lets get one thing straight; Just becuase your my boss, dont you get the crazy idea you can boss me the fuck around. Although, I already see you have some clueless jackoff's standing on thier hind legs, begging for a treat; just dont expect anything less, or more from me than winning matches.

{Dreed releases his old of his old teammate; his old friend; his old stablemate; and walks out the door. He stops right before Iceman, and turns to face him. Iceman waits his response, and Dreed just spits in his face. The big man continues across the hallway, and finally vanishes into the darkness.}

OOC: I have left the scene, so, Iceman, if you wanted to punch me out, to bad for you! Razz
Back to top Go down
D-ToX

D-ToX

PostSubject: Re: Johnson's Office Talk   Johnson's Office Talk I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 1:57 am

iceman wipes his face. stares down the long hallway.

Iceman: I really dont like that... Thing. he seems to be up himself. and we all know what i do to premadonna like Divas. this time i wont feel guilty about tearing his life apart.

Whats his name?... dweeb, assassins creed, chicken feed, prey Bede. bird seed, dick weed, i went to the golf course and TEED of at 4 o'clock. he can't READ. his favorite film is mister DEED...s.

iceman steps forward and stairs further down the hallway

his name isn't the point. i kick ass and take names later, because I'm an equal opportunity ass kicker.

some times i amaze myself, because I'm not going to fight him I'm going to kick his ass.

walking away like that what a son of bitch piece of pussy.

(OOC: to the backstage thread, as its now out of the office)
Back to top Go down
Hardy boyz

Hardy boyz

PostSubject: Re: Johnson's Office Talk   Johnson's Office Talk I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 2:09 am

The Enigma smashes the door open as he's clearly looking for Dave.

The Enigma: Dave?? DAVE??
Back to top Go down
Dave Johnson
Admin
Dave Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Johnson's Office Talk   Johnson's Office Talk I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 11:32 am

Dave on the phone says politely.

"I'll call you back."

Dave hangs up the phone as he looks at Enigma.

"Yo buddy. What can I do for ya?"

Dave waits for a reply.
Back to top Go down
Hardy boyz

Hardy boyz

PostSubject: Re: Johnson's Office Talk   Johnson's Office Talk I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 4:11 pm

The Enigma: I want a rematch with that Wheeler-kid! And I want it now! You now i'm better then him and you know that I deserve it much more then he does! Till he robbed me off a victory last week I never lost in DUW. Wheeler only had like 2 matches!
Back to top Go down
Dave Johnson
Admin
Dave Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Johnson's Office Talk   Johnson's Office Talk I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 10:29 pm

"The Match is on brother."
Back to top Go down
Hardy boyz

Hardy boyz

PostSubject: Re: Johnson's Office Talk   Johnson's Office Talk I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 6:37 am

The Enigma: Thanks Dave! I won't let you down! It'll be a match for the ages! i'm claiming the post where i belong!

The Enigma leaves the office.. then comes back in, showing his enigma-guns...

The Enigma: I take what's mine Dave.. this is going to be a hell of a match!
Back to top Go down
Dozer

Dozer

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2008-06-30

PostSubject: Re: Johnson's Office Talk   Johnson's Office Talk I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 3:52 pm

*Walks into office*

*Pisses on plant in the corner*

*Exits office*
Back to top Go down
http://www.allprowrestling.com/
Dave Johnson
Admin
Dave Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Johnson's Office Talk   Johnson's Office Talk I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 4:46 pm

Dave just looks at him and shakes his head.

"Fucking idiot."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Johnson's Office Talk   Johnson's Office Talk I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Johnson's Office Talk
Page 1 of 1