D.U.W
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vote For Dangerous Under-Rated Wrestling
Vote every 3 hours!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Alexis Luciano vs. Cherry Haze vs. Dita Morgan

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dave Johnson
Admin
Dave Johnson

Number of posts : 1007
Registration date : 2008-03-27

Alexis Luciano vs. Cherry Haze vs. Dita Morgan Empty
PostSubject: Alexis Luciano vs. Cherry Haze vs. Dita Morgan   Alexis Luciano vs. Cherry Haze vs. Dita Morgan I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 11:56 pm

RP Start: Now
RP Deadline: 9/18/08 Thursday Midnight EST
Max RPs: 5
Show Date: 9/20/08
Where: Manhattan, New York

~Third Match~
*TRIPLE THREAT ELIMINATION MATCH*
#NEW CHAMPIONSHIP#

Alexis Luciano (c) vs. Cherry Haze vs. Dita Morgan

We will find out at the end of the match exactly what the name of the new championship is. Whoever wins it, the person will find out after the match when Dave announces it.
Back to top Go down
https://duwforums.forumotion.com
Dita Morgan

Dita Morgan

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2008-08-08

Alexis Luciano vs. Cherry Haze vs. Dita Morgan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alexis Luciano vs. Cherry Haze vs. Dita Morgan   Alexis Luciano vs. Cherry Haze vs. Dita Morgan I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 6:18 pm

Home Truths

Before Dita arrived in Rome to meet up with Shadow she made a stop off in her home town, the very unsunny London, England. Dressed in jeans, heels, a vest top and a green hoodie Dita wheels her suitcase along behind her as she walks down the King’s Road, her heels clicking along the ground, the bottom parts of her jeans scuffing across the ground. She stops outside a large house and looks up at the building and lets out a sigh.

Should she even dare to go up to the door and knock? Can she really deal with the argument she knows is waiting on the other side? She hasn’t seen the rest of the Morgan family since she was 15, and while time may heel old wounds she knows once the Morgan’s get their teeth into something they don’t let it lie. She takes a deep breath and walks up the long garden path, she notices the front garden is still a mess, a car which looks half dead is parked on the drive and when she reaches the door she notices the paint is still peeling off the door and no one has sorted it. She rings the door bell quickly before she changes her mind. She fidgets and pulls the sleeves of her hoodie over her hands. She jumps slightly when the door opens; standing there is one of her older sisters, Lily the eldest Morgan sibling, who is holding a small child on her hip. Both girls seem surprised and then Lily rolls her eyes

Lily Morgan: Staying with friends were you? Coming home in a fortnight were you? Nice to know a fortnight now lasts eight years...

Dita Morgan: Give it a rest Lil; I couldn’t stay here much longer could I? You all drove me mad

Lily Morgan: And you didn’t us? You have no idea how pissed that made the old women and if you don’t want trouble you better scarper, she’ll be home from work soon and she really wont want to deal with you... You do a bunk and the next thing is Ray sees you on TV rolling around in hardly any clothes calling it wrestling... And on top of that we hear about you ending up in rehab, do have any idea how embarrassed the old women was?

Dita Morgan: Well I’m sorted now, clean and sober... And I’m not stopping, thought I would you know say hi seeing as I’m in town

Lily Morgan: Oh I know all about you getting clean and sober, rehab... That’s just a spa for rich screw ups

Dita Morgan: Well maybe this screw up made something of herself, do you really think I could have stayed here much longer? I was going stir crazy! And I didn’t want to be part of this family any more... Part of the same old same old be just like our mother? Grow up, school, babies, part time rubbish job...

Dita narrows her eyes at her sister

Dita Morgan: Which I’m guessing is exactly what you do now... And you can’t stand that I got out, that I did something with my life

Lily Morgan: I have a life Dita, I’m happy... I’m not rolling around in a ring in my underwear and taking drugs... I’ve got my own family now... You left and I stayed, I’m happy

Dita smirks slightly then looks sad

Dita Morgan: No, no your not... But you know what? You had your chance to leave Lily. I took the right path for me and I couldn’t be happier, I have cleaned up, made strong friendships and I am so blissfully happy with how my life is, I have the best guy in the world looking after me, a shot at a new title and I wouldn’t change a thing!

Dita grabs her bag and starts to walk back down the path and Lily shouts after her

Lily Morgan: You won’t get him to stay with you long Dita, guys don’t like girls like you when they find out what they are really like... You’ll end up alone Dita...

Dita ignores her and walks away from the house as she comes out of the drive she walks straight into her older brother Ray who has a slight shocked look on his face and goes to say something but she holds up her hand to stop him and walks on

Dita has dropped her bags off at the hotel and is sitting in the hotel bar with her head in her hands, a coke in front of her. She has her eyes shut and looks like she would black out the whole world if she could. She doesn’t notice a skinny brunette is ripped jeans, ballet flats and an oversized cardi sit down in front of her. The brunette is Kat Westwood who Dita hasn’t seen since last years DUI and rehab trip, Dita still doesn’t know it was Kat who let her take the fall for the DUI bust by hiding her drugs on her and she hasn’t heard from Kat since

Kat Westwood: Well someone looks blue

Dita looks up and sees Kat and smiles

Dita Morgan: How did you know I was here?

Kat Westwood: Your sister rang me after you showed up and it’s not hard to track people down

Kat shrugs

Kat Westwood: Why you drinking coke?

Dita Morgan: I’m still on probation

Kat Westwood: Yeah in the states not here

Dita Morgan: I know but I don’t want to cross that line

Kat Westwood: Dude your no fun

Dita Morgan: Whatever... Feel free to get yourself a drink; I’m fine with people drinking around me

Kat Westwood: I heard you joined a new company DUW?

Dita Morgan: Yeah... I’m scheduled to wrestle in a few days... I’m getting a shot at a championship

Kat Westwood: Which one?

Dita Morgan: It doesn’t have a name yet, but after the match it will be announced

Kat Westwood: Oh

Dita Morgan: It’s a triple threat match... And I think it’ll be good for me, I’ll be going out there to win and give the fans a match to remember! So what’s new with you?

Kat Westwood: I’m still hoping to come back to the States at some point

Dita Morgan: Maybe you should, sign up with DUW? We can go on the road together again

Kat smiles a wicked grin and then heads to the bar

Friday night last orders at the bar, we head outside and Kat hails a cab to take us to Bungalow 8. There's a massive crowd outside so we get in to the queue it's quarter past 11 now we won't get in till quarter to. It's quarter to and we get to the front, girl on a guest list gives me that once over, Kat flashes her members card and the girl asks security to check inside my shoes, And I’m thinking you can play this game with me but you know you're gonna lose. She looks me up and down, I don't make a sound. There's a lesson that I want you to learn, if you're gonna play with fire then you're gonna get burned...

In the club make our way to the bar, there’s the normal half dressed girls you know the kind good dancing love but you should of worn a bra girls who are leaving nothing to the imagination! The guy on the mike is making too much noise shouting over the record not even giving you the chance to her is play. While those girls in the corner keep glaring over. A guy at the bar spots us and buys the first drinks; Kat gives me a scowl when I ask just for water.

Those girls still stare and start shouting through the crowd I don’t understand why they need to be that loud. They make their way over to me and try to push me out the way. I push her back, she looks at me and says “What you tryna say?”. I give a them a don’t go there look and the girl starts to mouth of and I’m thinking to myself, Don't try and test me cos you'll get reaction, another drink and I'm ready for action, I don't know who you think you are but making people scared wont get you very far... Did I think about having a drink then? I need to put that out of my mind

I look over to where Kat was and she’s no where to bee seen, I need some air, it’s too hot, I head to the bathroom and look at my reflection in the mirror, and then I hear Kat’s voice she’s shut in one of the cubicles “She still has no idea... Saved me getting caught though” *Sniff Sniff* then another voice chimes in “How long to you think you can string her along? Surely there’s going to be a point when she realises?” *Sniff Sniff* “Dita is far too clingy and needy... She needs me around, trust me she’s my ticket back to the states... She can’t stay on the wagon for long... Anyway she practically does what I tell her to!” *Sniff Sniff*

I freeze; I can’t believe what I’ve heard. And it’s as if everything clears... Kat was the one who... I can’t stay here I have to get out. I push my way out of the bathroom and through the club, I need to get outside, I race out of the cub and the cool air hits me. The first thing I do is run to the nearest cab and jump in... I need to just get out... To get away...

We learn things we don’t always want to and some things maybe should stay buried so we don’t have to deal with them but for some people it’s better to face those fears and Dita has had to learn to face hers. Its funny how some things can make you so determined, make you fight and never back down. Dita left London with bruises and a few devastations but she will survive and keep going.

She took off and headed to Rome, the whole flight she tried to sleep but couldn’t, not because of everything she had dealt with and heard but because she knew who was waiting for her... She knew that he would be at the airport to meet her. After stepping off the plane and impatiently waiting for her bag she made her way to the meeting point where she saw Shadow standing there... With a smile on her face she ran towards him and felt herself being drawn into his arms and she knows this is where she wants to be... This is home...
Back to top Go down

Alexis Luciano vs. Cherry Haze vs. Dita Morgan
Page 1 of 1