D.U.W
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vote For Dangerous Under-Rated Wrestling
Vote every 3 hours!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Khali's future in question? Punk/JBL challenge

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
James Sync

James Sync

Number of posts : 413
Registration date : 2008-03-28

Khali's future in question? Punk/JBL challenge Empty
PostSubject: Khali's future in question? Punk/JBL challenge   Khali's future in question? Punk/JBL challenge I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 3:17 am

» WWE is looking to get as much out of The Great Khali while they still can. The belief is that he won't be with the company for the long haul due to his ailing knees, as they continue to give him problems. Khali was said to not be too aggressive in rehab during his last round of knee surgeries. Nowadays, Khali struggles to get around and people are questioning his long term future in the business.

» On RAW this Monday, there will apparently be some sort of a gimmick challenge with C.M. Punk vs. JBL in something that Punk can't possibly win, possibly a beer drinking contest. This would make sense and has to be some sort of rib on CM Punk as he doesn't drink alcohol.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/s_allegretti
Dari Wheeler

Dari Wheeler

Number of posts : 256
Registration date : 2008-05-07

PostSubject: Re: Khali's future in question? Punk/JBL challenge   Khali's future in question? Punk/JBL challenge I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 3:39 am

Urgh... I just want Khali gone. I've got all the sympathy for his health problems but he can't wrestle worth a damn.
Back to top Go down
James Sync

James Sync

PostSubject: Re: Khali's future in question? Punk/JBL challenge   Khali's future in question? Punk/JBL challenge I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 3:51 am

True, but it's a good character.
Back to top Go down
Dari Wheeler

Dari Wheeler

Number of posts : 256
Registration date : 2008-05-07

PostSubject: Re: Khali's future in question? Punk/JBL challenge   Khali's future in question? Punk/JBL challenge I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 4:09 am

Yeah but giant monster heel has just been so overdone in WWE. If they were gonna do this angle I wish they'd used somebody like the Big Show. He isn't the best performer ever, but at least he has personality and can actually do more stuff than chop people on the head.
Back to top Go down
James Sync

James Sync

PostSubject: Re: Khali's future in question? Punk/JBL challenge   Khali's future in question? Punk/JBL challenge I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 4:22 am

Yeah I can't wait for them to allow Umaga to talk.
Back to top Go down
Dave Johnson
Admin
Dave Johnson

Number of posts : 1007
Registration date : 2008-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Khali's future in question? Punk/JBL challenge   Khali's future in question? Punk/JBL challenge I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 6:28 pm

Khali, I am not a huge fan of. I hope he leaves.
Back to top Go down
https://duwforums.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Khali's future in question? Punk/JBL challenge   Khali's future in question? Punk/JBL challenge I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Khali's future in question? Punk/JBL challenge
Page 1 of 1