D.U.W
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vote For Dangerous Under-Rated Wrestling
Vote every 3 hours!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

ICEMOB Promotions challenge

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
D-ToX

D-ToX

Number of posts : 290
Registration date : 2008-03-29

ICEMOB Promotions challenge Empty
PostSubject: ICEMOB Promotions challenge   ICEMOB Promotions challenge I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 7:13 am

DR. Castle: I have a statement from iceman and ICEMOB promotions. It reads as follows.

Cough Cough

Members of the DUW, a change has occurred, and you resident hero iceman has improved his life, and during this process has set up a new Promotions company. It has been working manly in the music world however it has been looking to expand into the world of sport, and what better than the sport of Wrestling; the sport iceman has excelled so well at.

I am here to offer DUW and the roster an opportunity that could change the face of DUW and shine it across the world.

ICEMOB Promotions has bought the American contract for the Japanese kick boxing legend Tamaki “the viper” Sony, who has been raining world kick boxing Champion for 4 years.

And we have decided to offer one of you opportunist DUW stars a chance to fight this man, in a no holds barred, any thing goes match.

Now, we have already secured a title fight. He will be defending it later on in the year.

However the ICEMOB promotions are offering a wage of $10,000 for anyone that is brave enough to fight such a legend. However that is not all, because we are also offering a price fund of $100,000 that the winner will receive in cash.

When the fight will take place is not yet known, as the challenge has just been put together. We await further instructions from the DUW management, and I think this could be a great match for you to hold and one that is sure to bring in the fans. Bare with us as this may take some time to organise.

Signed
Iceman

Dr. Castle: Thank you.

ooc: i think it could be good, especialy with my charactor revamp, TBC by anyone who would like to challenge
Back to top Go down
Jack Killa

Jack Killa

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2008-04-20

PostSubject: Re: ICEMOB Promotions challenge   ICEMOB Promotions challenge I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 10:55 am

Hey, I'm up to it. Just ine question, is this you who will be roleplaying as this guy or someone else, I'm a little confused.
Back to top Go down
D-ToX

D-ToX

PostSubject: Re: ICEMOB Promotions challenge   ICEMOB Promotions challenge I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 6:12 pm

yeah il play as Tamaki Sony.
Back to top Go down
Dave Johnson
Admin
Dave Johnson

Number of posts : 1007
Registration date : 2008-03-27

PostSubject: Re: ICEMOB Promotions challenge   ICEMOB Promotions challenge I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 7:49 pm

OOC
Do you want me to change your username to Tamaki Sony?
Back to top Go down
https://duwforums.forumotion.com
D-ToX

D-ToX

PostSubject: Re: ICEMOB Promotions challenge   ICEMOB Promotions challenge I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 12:02 am

ive changed my mind about this. lol

i was going to be iceman but use tamaki

it doesnt matter now but i ws going for maywhether big show style match.

bad idea looking at it know. lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ICEMOB Promotions challenge   ICEMOB Promotions challenge I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ICEMOB Promotions challenge
Page 1 of 1