D.U.W
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vote For Dangerous Under-Rated Wrestling
Vote every 3 hours!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mike Copani vs. Big Daddy B

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dave Johnson
Admin
Dave Johnson

Number of posts : 1007
Registration date : 2008-03-27

Mike Copani vs. Big Daddy B Empty
PostSubject: Mike Copani vs. Big Daddy B   Mike Copani vs. Big Daddy B I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 6:52 pm

RP Start: Now
RP Deadline: Friday Midnight EST 8/1/08
Max RPs: 3
Show Date: 8/2/08
Where: Washington, DC

~Third Match~
*Second Match for New Championship Tournament*

#DANGEROUS RULES#

Mike has been fantastic the past couple of weeks, can he keep it going against an impressing Big Daddy B? This should be a great test for both men as they are evenly matched. Who will get the edge? Watch and find out!
Back to top Go down
https://duwforums.forumotion.com
BigDaddyB

BigDaddyB

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2008-07-14

PostSubject: Re: Mike Copani vs. Big Daddy B   Mike Copani vs. Big Daddy B I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 1:58 pm

There is a light flickering of the lights throughout the arena, the camera goes back to the fuse box and it is fine, the announcers and everyone on staff and unstaffed has no idea what the hell is going on, people are going crazy trying to find out what is going on in the arena, as the lights continue to flicker on and off like in a thunderstorm, there is a faint glow coming from the top of the entrance ramp….all of the sudden the arena goes completely pitch black…as Voodoo by godsmack blares through the brand new surround sound system D.U.W just installed throughout the arena…it continues to play as the lights stay off, a few seconds go by and the lights slowly return to normal and there is no one in the ring…the crowd is on there feet wondering what is going on around here…as the lights go to black once again, voodoo plays again as we see the huge screen start to flicker and there is a really blurry picture on it, as it becomes clearer we see that it is none other than “The Extremist” Big Daddy B, he looks out into the crowd and begins to rile the crowd until he silences them and gets back to business at hand….as we look we see BDB in his home, on his couch watching his match from last week and patting himself on the back for a match well played…by all participants involved…he then begins to watch the old promos from assassin and BDB looks at the screen and looks out to the crowd and they are screaming for him to come to the arena…but he wont, he looks at them and then looks back at the screen, he finally looks at the camera and begins to speak about his latest victory and his upcoming match against Mike Copani.

Big Daddy B
last Saturday night was an amazing opportunity for me, to show the DUW, the fans and all the superstars in the back of the locker room that I was more than a smartass loud mouth…and I showed you all that I could take on 6 other superstars and come out on top, I mean come on im still a little big bruised and battered from the amazing match, but it wouldn’t be the first time I have ever been in a match like of that caliber before and im sure that it will not be the last, I beat everyone in the match and came out victorious just like I said I would, and to assassin I have to give you credit for an amazing match, even though you said a lot of things that didn’t come true, I now respect you and that is a lot coming from me…but that is all I have to say about that, because I went out there the underdog and came out the winner and everyone had there bets against me to win the entire thing, because I am new and they didn’t think I had what it took, but I showed all of you that I have what it takes and I will do it again this coming Saturday night and this time it will be for a shot at the gold and I will not disappoint as I usually don’t.

BDB gets off the couch and heads into his computer room, and begins to read some emails and to check his stats and read what everyone has bet on the matches for this upcoming Saturday night danger…he looks a little more happy now, as he looks at the camera again

Big Daddy B
I see from the DUW website that a lot of people have pinned me as the winner of my upcoming match with mike copani…now I am not going to say that I am going to guarantee a victory, no that would be too arrogant and that is not my style anymore. When I was just starting out in wrestling I used to say that all the time and I won a lot of matches and lost a lot of matches…so I don’t guarantee anything anymore because you never know what could happen in this type of match especially with everything that is at stake right now….and im so happy that Dave gave me this opportunity and I will not make him regret it, I will give it my all and then some, I will make sure that I am 100% ready to compete..and to mike I wish you luck, because I have seen what you have done to people, and know people like you from every federation that I have been in, and yes you have been here a whole lot longer then I have, but that doesn’t make any difference to me, because I know that all your about is hurting people, but this Saturday our match is going to be the most intense thing you will ever see and feel because I will give it 1000000% to win this match, because I want that title that badly and I will win it fair and square because I don’t need this sledgehammer to win my matches, because I have what it takes to win without it

BDB continues to watch some old matches from Mike Copani and he is just staring at the screen, he waits a few minutes then continues to speak

Big Daddy B
You see right now this is what I do to prepare, I mean later I will go to the GYM to keep myself in tip top shape in order to make sure that I can match up with anyone I have to face. And I am not afraid of anyone. I have seen what you can do when you want to get your way, and no offense but it doesn’t scare me seeing as how I have been in those situations and I have fought my way out of them each and everytime, and yeah I might be battered and bruised but I still came out of the situation better then when I went in, and if you think you can do worse, then go ahead because I am here to prove to everyone that I can do whatever it takes to become number one here in DUW even if that means I have to make some tough decisions, I will make them because that is what people do to make it to the top in this day and age. But mike I wish you luck, because when the match is over we will not be the same as when we walked through those curtains to start the match….

BDB goes back to watching and studying the tapes as the camera fades to black and we head back to the arena
Back to top Go down
http://wxwo.proboards59.com/
Carmine Moltisanti

Registration date : 2008-06-14

PostSubject: Re: Mike Copani vs. Big Daddy B   Mike Copani vs. Big Daddy B I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 11:35 am

[OOC:This is Mike, I think I got hacked I can't log into my shit so this may be my primary account now and I guess Dave would change the name if he wants me too]

The Match

*Scene opens up to Mike sitting at a table blowing smoke, he looks as he hasn't shaved in a while, a la Brett Favre, and his raggy black hair looks as if it hasn't been combed in a decade either.The room is a normal apartment, well a normal one in New Jersey that is.The wallpaper is yellow, with several cracks and crevices all through it.Mike continues to blow smoke into the air while resting his left elbow on the table, he's looking at a television screen.

*Eli Manning drops back to pass, under pressure, Eli slips! Eli slips out of the arm tackle!! Manning #10 lobs it to the endzone....HE FINDS DAVID TYREE! DAVID TYREE! WITH THE SPECTACULAR CATCH ON HIS HE-.....Mike flips of the Superbowl replay...

Mike
Ya know..I won a lot of money on that game.Odds were 12 in favor of the Patriots.The reason I bring this up, is because I was viewing my opponent's promo.Turns out he likes to think himself as the underdog in situations like these.Well, he's not dumb, he's clearly going into this match the underdog.And somehow, God himself shined light on that game.But God will not shine his light on our match.If someone would have told me you were some half-wit, rookie, no balls kind of guy, I'd say they're about right.You come to DUW for what? What brings you to my organization? Did you do it for the glory? Did you do it for the money? Well, I did it for the pleasure of seeing someone on the canvas, slowly rotting away at my feet.That my friend, is the fate Barney suffered last week, thats the same fate you will suffer from as well.I can just picture it now, Big Daddy B the big bad "Extremist" lying on the ground, bleeding, with my foot scraping against your face, the fans booing, the referee trying to stop the match, that is like a picture of paradise.While most average folk think of Hawaii, or Florida paradise, I think pain is paradise.Did I mention that this match is Dangerous Rules? Oh yes, Carmine will be at my side this Saturday....

*Mike throws the cigarette butt on the floor.He rubs his face with his hands.The camera takes a shot into his kitchen where flies are swarming over his sink, with dishes stacked to the ceiling, his cupboard missing a handle, and another one about to fall off the wall.

Mike
Well come to think of it...the odds are stacked up against me this week.Yeah, I saw what people think what the outcome of our match is going to be..but do you honestly believe them? You think that just because some moronic shitbrain "superstars" think you're going to win you have the advantage? Nada.Zip.Zero.Is the chance you will win.But who knows? I managed to keep under control in my previous matches and not go berserk and smack my opponent in the head with a steel chair.But this match is different, it's Dangerous Rules, and I'm pretty dangerous..I'm like that guy, that guy that gets released out of prison after 20 years for killing that guy in a bar with a crowbar, violently beating the man to death, and he comes home to his family and they don't treat him the same..this is Dangerous Rules, and you want to win this championship fair and square? There is no 'fair and square' victory in life.You get screwed over, you bounce back, make it to the top just to get taken down by that young, ambitious man.That young, ambitious man is me, Mike Copani.The only problem is when I reach the top, I'm not going anywhere, I'm staying on top of the mountain, and you, you're just the stepping stone I must walk over to reach this goal of mine.You're like the bridge over the lake, I must walk over you to get to the other side, except on the other side is a championship belt that will forever be christened with my name, Mike Copani.I assure to everyone out there, absolutley everyone that I will win this match, then after I valiantly, yet viciously annihilate this Big Daddy B, I will go on to win the tournament and the championship belt...

To me, this is everyday life, another day at the office.I go to work, hurt people, come home and drown my sorrows in strippers and booze, and for what? To do it all over again the very next day, that would be the correct answer.I love what I do, I wouldn't be anywhere if it weren't for Carmine.So that's why this match is dedicated to my mentor, Carmine Moltisanti, and when I go on to win the championship, I'll be that much closer to reaching my ultimate goal.But first, I have to overcome insignificant peasants, like Barney Green, Chris Peppers, and your self.You're all the same to me, and soon you will all have something in common.You were all pinned by Mike Copani in the middle of a DUW ring for three seconds, you were all the peasants DUW threw at me and I still managed to come away with the win.That is something everyone in that entire locker room will soon have in common, being beat and bloodied by me.But you're the next step as I have said numerous times, and whatever else DUW decides to throw at me, I'll be happy to take out the trash.

*Mike stands up and looks out at the bustling busy streets of Newark, in the distance you can see New York city with its bright lights with the buildings and everything, a sight to be seen..

Mike
There are no heroes in this game, this game we play, there are no heroes, just men who want to reach their goals a little more than their adversary, I will come out on top as I have yet to be pinned in DUW, and trust me, that won't happen too soon.You can go ahead and train, train all you want, but you can't train the extreme amount of violence, and chaos I'm ready to bring to DUW, you can only wait and see if you're next on my personal blacklist, and unlucky for you, Big Daddy B, your name seems to be next.But it doesn't matter who's next, I will keep marking off names until I have attained my ultimate goal, my destiny, my desire, and that will come with time, but now our match, the time is now I prove to everyone in the entire world, I'm ready to step up and reach that goal.I've had a few minor setbacks but who hasn't right? But look at me, I'm on fire, I am ready to deliver an onslaught of pain and misery, and that unlucky man who gets to be on the receiving end is you, Big Daddy B.

*Mike closes his curtains and you can still hear the cars and whatnot pollute the air

Mike
The moral of my story is that odds is like playing favorites as I'm sure you know.But what you don't know is the unpredictability of the distance I'll go to reach my goals.Yes, people didn't think I was going to win basically any of my matches, but id didn't matter to me, not at all.Because against all odds I will walk out of that arena with the win, and I'll be that much closer to winning the championship, the match is also up my alley as well, its basically saying 'Hey Mike, you can beat the shit out of your opponent with a steel chair and watch him bleed as you laugh hysterically.' And that plays in my book.These fans don't want to see a clean win, they want violence, they want to see people break their necks, they want to see people break their backs, and that's why I'm here, to give the fans of DUW what they want, but for some reason they don't seem to like me very much, in fact they kinda despise me, but that's ok, you never get anywhere kissing someone's ass.That's why I go the distance when I'm in the ring, I don't give a damn about feelings, I'm happy as long as I'm hurting, but I must give you credit on one thing you seemed to have been 100% correct about, and that is neither of us will be the same as when we walked through those curtains to start the match...

*Scene closes with Mike staring into the screen
Back to top Go down
BigDaddyB

BigDaddyB

Registration date : 2008-07-14

PostSubject: Re: Mike Copani vs. Big Daddy B   Mike Copani vs. Big Daddy B I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 12:27 pm

{there is faint whispering all throughout the arena, all of the sudden it stops and on the jumbo screen there is a video playing of a graveyard, the camera pans throughout the graveyard looking at a few of the different graves, and the camera continues to pan as a little music plays throughout the arena, and it is a look back at the first match of Big Daddy B, doing what he does best, and that is to desimate anyone that gets in his way of achieving victory...the video continues and then the camera begins to shake as it is taken from the camera guys hands and it is turned around and it is none other then the extremist himself big daddy b.....he sets the camera on a tombstone and sits in a wooden chair, he looks really aggrivated and frusturated and not really sure he is that way...he looks directly into the camera and just stares for a minute before going forward}

Big Daddy B
I sit here in this graveyard, just wondering what the hell i am actually doing here in D.U.W, and then i remember the reason i came here in the first place and that was to become the number one superstar in D.U.W history and to do that, i will have to go through alot of superstars....one who is my upcoming opponent on duw saturday night danger....and who i am speaking of is none other then Mike Copani....i have just finished watching his promo before i came out here tonight, and i gotta tell you he makes some pretty decent points, he calls me an underdog and yes i have referred to myself as the underdog many times, because i am so new here, but i think i proved myself a little bit more last week when i defeated 6 other participants in my first match. yes i will be the underdog in this match, because you have a little bit more experience but hell, i have faced guys like you before and have taken them out.

you have some very evil threats towards me, like saying your waiting for me to rot on the canvas infront of you, well i will not be the one on the canvas, that will be you, because i will make sure that i bring everything i have for this match, and to make you eat your own words, just because you messed up barney greene does not mean i will suffer the same fate, and if you think that carmine will be there, thats fine because i have invited my good buddy Chris Peppers to be at my side along with old faithful..(points to sledge hammer), so dont think your going to pull any tricks, because i have a few tricks of my own.

{BDB stands in front of a grave plot looking down for awhile, he looks over to his sledgehammer and just begins to smile even more, as he looks to be plotting something for this upcoming match....he sees the camera and sits down once again, and stares as usual, until he gets very serious and starts to talk again}

Big Daddy B
you say that all the superstars who voted for me, are shitbrain morons, and yet, when they vote for you, you are happy as hell...very interesting choice of words coming from you, because i know that i may or may not win this match, but i will not go down without a fight, i have alot of people on my side and that is great, but then you go and say that i have no chance in hell of winning this match, and now why do you say that, because if you knew you were going to win, you wouldnt have said that, maybe just for that, ill knock some smarts into you, come this match, because everyone else may be scared of you, but i sure as hell am not, you are like a vicious dog, and i am the dog catcher, ready to put your ass to sleep, because i am sick of hearing you come out week after week and hear you spill all this crap about how your this and that, no one really gives a shit about what you have done and what you have not done,

now i know that you will probably come back with, well you do it all the time, but i am cutting it out, because i know how much it annoys people to hear it over and over again, because no one cares about this past it is all about the future. you speak about the dangerous match that we are in and i cannot wait because this is a match that i have been waiting for, no rules, no nothing except two superstars walking into the ring and then one walking out and one being carried out, i love it, because it is the kind of matches that i love to be in, being able to just brutually hurt someone and not have the ref do a Disqualification. you say that i am going to be knocked down a peg by you, but i dont think so, because unlike you, i dont get knocked down, because i know what to do and when to do it, to make sure i always have the upper hand no matter what the situation is, and like i said before, i will be number one.

{BDB takes a break, by walking around, grabbing a beer and slowly drinking it, so that he can enjoy every last drop, he then sits back down}

Big Daddy B
im so happy that you have such a rich and fufilling life, because you truely are a hero to everyone, well maybe not everyone, maybe the scum of the earth can look up to you, but that is about it..and im happy that you have someone that actually wants to be your mentor and deal with all your petty and whiney bullshit, well i guess you need someone when all you want to do is beat people up and then go get drunk and look at naked girls, that you will never be with, but if that is the life you lead then so be it, but i will not, because i know how to live and i know how to fight, the other people that you have faced, put up a fight, but you got the best of them, that will not happen to me, because like i said before, ive been reviewing tapes and have seen how you decimate your opponents and have actually learned how to get away from everything that you do,

so this match wont be a 3 second match, no it might go on for a long time, because i will never give up until i reach my goal and reason for being here in the DUW, and that is to win the belt and become number one, no matter what the cost. and one day you will regret the words that you have spoken tonight, because you say alot of terrible things about people you work with, and i know you dont care, but those words are going to come back to haunt you, and i cant wait to be there to be there when they take you out to the trash and make you pay for everything you have done

{Takes another drink of beer, as he contemplates what he wants to say}

Big Daddy B
you say there are no heroes, but i think that you are completely and utterly wrong about that, because i am the heroe, i am the one who is going to do, what most could not do, and that is to take you out and make you pay for all the bullshit that you have pulled, in your time here in the DUW. well buddy, you say you were never pinned and that is great for you, pat yourself on the back for that one, but hey guess what neither have i, hell i have only been in one match, but it was against 6 people and they couldnt take me out, but thats besides the point. stop being such a pompas ass, and telling everyone you are going to bring this and you are going to bring that, because it just makes you look like an ass and you already do that pretty well if i do say so myself, and others in the locker room say it as well, as long as i am here, you will never reach your ultimate goal and you will have alot more setbacks, a few that you will not want, but will come anyway, because even though i am new, i am here to prove to everyone that i can beat the best that DUW has to offer, no matter what. it wont be me on the recieving end, no sir it will be you, because i am completely ready for you.

{Takes a break for awhile, as the camera goes to a commercial break, when it comes back, there is a picture of mike copani pinned to a tree, we try to find BDB, but he is knowhere to be found, until the camera looks behind and we see BDB with a bow and arrow, he slides the arrow into the bow, lifts it up and pulls the trigger and lets it fly, it hits the picture of mike copani right in between the eyes, BDB comes over to the tree and pulls the arrow out, he then grabs a lighter and sets the picture ablaze as he looks into the camera}

Big Daddy B
Mike, how many times do i have to tell you that there is no moral value to you, so you cant say that there is a moral to your story because you are do not have one more fiber in your entire body. and im just saying that from what i have seen from you in the past and by watching your videos and your latest promo, you just keep thinking that your the best, when in reality you are not shit, you have a big mouth and you keep speaking with people that you have no clue what they are all about, your mouth really overloads your ass most of the time and i have come to shut your mouth once and for all, so that finally people dont have to hear you talk about, how you are like a guy in prison, you really should keep that kind of stuff to yourself, cause no one really wants to know about that. the DUW fans want to see all of that, but not from you, but from a real wrestler, because you in my opinion are not a real wrestler, you just think you are and that is fine because this week i will make sure that everyone sees just how not a wrestler you are, when we have our match, neither of us will be the same and that is what the fans want, and we will give it to them, because i will teach you what it means to be a real wrestler, instead of playing one, like you do.

{Takes his beer and chair and walks away from the camera and out of the cemetary}
Back to top Go down
http://wxwo.proboards59.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mike Copani vs. Big Daddy B   Mike Copani vs. Big Daddy B I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1