D.U.W
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vote For Dangerous Under-Rated Wrestling
Vote every 3 hours!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Chris Peppers vs. Mike Copani

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dave Johnson
Admin
Dave Johnson

Number of posts : 1007
Registration date : 2008-03-27

Chris Peppers vs. Mike Copani Empty
PostSubject: Chris Peppers vs. Mike Copani   Chris Peppers vs. Mike Copani I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 11:34 pm

RP Start: Now
RP Deadline: Thursday Midnight 7/17/08
Show Date: 7/19/08 Saturday Night
Where: Las Vegas, Nevada

~Third Match~
*Standard Match*

Chris' return night and as for Mike, he just loves making a statement. Can Mike get a win over the big man or will Carmine have to come and help him? You watch and find out!
Back to top Go down
https://duwforums.forumotion.com
djtheman101

djtheman101

Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2008-04-12

PostSubject: Re: Chris Peppers vs. Mike Copani   Chris Peppers vs. Mike Copani I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 5:56 am

Meeting the crowd...

The camera fades in to show Peppers and the Camera Man pulling into the arena in Peppers' new red Ford Mustang. As the two men exit they notice a few fans standing outside the parking area. They look at each other and then start walking towards the fans. As they get closer the fans begin cheering and some pull out thier "Chris Peppers" signs, some others try to hide thier "Dari Wheeler" signs, so Chris doesn't get jealous. When the two men finally reach the excited crowd, they stop and Chris begins to speak.

Chris
How is everyone this afternoon?

The crowd responds with cheers. As a few more fans stop and joinn the crowd, bringing the number of fans to about 50.

Chris
Is everyone ready for some fun?

The crowd once again responds with cheering.

Chris
In a few hours, the wrestling starts and I know that you fans are in for a night of Pay-per-view worthy wrestling! Tonight in my match, I will be wrestling for all of you, and you know what, how would you guys like to tell me which finisher to use tonight?

The fans go crazy, they show that they really want to participate.

Chris
OK, I want to hear cheering for the move you want me perform, first a Powerbomb!

The crowd cheers softly.

Chris
Chokeslam?

The crowd cheers a little louder.

Chris
How about a...I don't know...6'10" 275 lb. Frog Splash!

The crowd goes absolutly crazy.

Chris
Theres the winner, Frog Splash! Oh right, thanks guys, I hope you all have a great time tonight! But I think that I should now talk a little about my match tonight, I am going one on one with a man that I haven't wrestled yet, but I could tell last week in his match that he isn't a pushover! At least this week we can see who the better man is. I know that I have had a bad streak of, well, losses, and Mike is coming off a win, but I have realized that me being a maniac wasn't helping my wrestling, and I actually feel better and I think the new me will be very successful, well, I guess we'll all know in a few hours.

Camera Man
Chris you should sign a few autographs before we go.

Chris
Great idea, who wants an autograph?

Once again the crowd goes crazy and even more of the fans waiting in line come to the back and join the crowd, which is now up to over 75. The Camera Man pulls out a pen and hands it Chris. Chris starts signing autographs, he signs a few signs, a couple T-shirts, and a lot of hats and arms. Finally Chris looks at his watch and realizes that he is running a little behind. He shows his watch to the Camera Man who looks a little surprised. Chris tries to sign as many autographs as he can while starting to walk back towards the backstage area. When Chris finally gets out of the crowd he turns back at them.

Chris
I'm sorry everyone, but I have to head to my locker room now and get ready for my press conference. I will see all of you in the arena tonight!

Chris and the Camera Man start walking backstage, the Camera Man waves back at the crowd. The crowd starts cheering one last time. The camera fades out.
Back to top Go down
Mike Copani

Mike Copani

Number of posts : 89
Registration date : 2008-04-12

PostSubject: Re: Chris Peppers vs. Mike Copani   Chris Peppers vs. Mike Copani I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 5:05 am

Through The Wire

*Scene Opens up to Mike Copani and Carmine Moltisanti in an abandoned warehouse.It appears dark out, or maybe thats because there's only one light fixture in the entire complex.Broken glass is shattered all over the steel floors, there is one chair, and in the chair is a man, currently tied up at the moment, with duct tape around his mouth, you can hear his attempts to scream, but to no avail.Suddenly, Mike Copani, in a black trench coat steps onto the scene.

Mike
Well, well Carmine, look who we have here.Are you by any chance in debt to anyone...?
*Mike waits for an answer but the mans eyes grow wide and doesn't say a word..
You see, we're your friends, and friends loan friends money sometimes, and we expect that money back in return..

*Mike tosses off his trench coat to reveal a white muscle shirt.

Mike
Well Carmine, guess what I have a match this week in DUW.Against some roid monkey, he thinks hes intimidating because of his muscle mass, and if you're listening out there Chris, we're not scared, you'd be lucky to leave the ring in a goddamned stretcher.Which is why I joined DUW, to hurt people.You my friend, are just next on my black list, how unfortunate for you, you see, after watching your promo, I realized what such an ignorant man you are.Instead of preparing for what could be your last match, you signed autographs for the fans.How cute.

*Carmine steps out of a room and tosses Mike a baseball bat.Mike sets it on the cold hard steel ground and watches it slide across to the man's feet.

Mike
Instead of thinking what finisher you'd be using, I thought of ways to hurt you.Sick ways I could please my self by hurting you.But, instead of preaching them to the world, the whole world will find out this Saturday, of what I have thought up.But honestly, I have high expectations for you.You clearly have the size advantage, but that has never stopped me before, you're the biggest man I've seen in my life, which should present a challenge, and you're 6'10 Frog Splash..I have nothing to say about that, before you run down your finishers for me, make sure you're going to win, which is something that's not gonna happen, Chris.

*Mike throws out his belt and while the camera follows him, a table with a radio is seen.Mike switches it to a channel, and "Burning Ring Of Fire" by Jonny Cash is now playing through the radio.Mike lights a cigar, takes a quick puff, while a shot of Carmine, sees him against the wall with one foot on the wall, smoking a cigarette.

Mike
See, Chris, I love hurting people, I love inflicting pain on helpless human beings, its my personal high if you catch me.Everyone saw what me and Carmine love to do last week on Saturday Night Danger, and that is hurt people and inflict as much pain as possible on everyone we can..Many fans didn't like that match, but honestly I don't give a shit what they like.I got the job done and its all that matters.By any means necessary, and Carmine and I came home that night with a win the books.So before you worry about putting yourself in danger for those stupid fans, take it under consideration that they don't care if you're hurt, or you're dead.Just like me, those fans are as stone-hearted as me, they just like to see people get hurt, and I should be the fan favorite going into this match, because I love hurting people, which is what the fans want.

*Mike picks up the bat at the man's feet, while the man realizes what Mike has in his hand, the man frantically screams.he starts stomping his feet on the cold hard ground, but no one is there to help him.

*Mike puts the cigar in the left side of his mouth, he twirls the bat in his hand for a minute before delivering a sick blow to the sternum of the helpless man.The man cries in pain.Mike yells out "Pay your fucking debt!" and delivers yet another sickening blow.Mike lifts the bat up in the air, but Carmine stops him and says that's enough.The man is crying in pain as Carmine kicks the chair over.The unnamed man is scared to death and starts crying once more.

Mike
See Chris, that is what we love to do inflict pain on people.I'll admit I went a little too far, as a dead man can't pay us money, but luckily, Carmine was here to save him, he's pretty lucky if you ask me.But come Saturday Night Danger, Carmine won't be able to stop me.Nobody will stop me its me and you one-on-one and nobody can help you, you're trapped Chris.

Carmine
*Carmine interjects.Serves you right you batso cocksucker.Maybe next time you'll pay us huh?

Mike
That losing streak of yours? It's going to continue.I promise to everyone that I will be the man walking out of Las Vegas with the win.You can go ahead and sign more autographs, but that won't help you tonight, Chris.No amount of fan support will help you when you're in the ring with me.You're in a whole new world, a whole new world full of pain and suffering and I'll be the man to give you just that.

Mike
See Chris, this is what we love to do.Hurt people, and this may be the same fate for you this Saturday.Dave Johnson was right when he said I just love making a statement.But Dave was also unaware wen I signed my DUW Contract, he singed a monster who will stop at nothing to hurt and injure his opponents.Which is why I'm facing you.To show the world what monsters me and Carmine are.Last week was the first step in our plan.Have you heard of that tag team at all since our match? Universally Great? No? Well right now they're universally injured right now.Oh and Carmine will be joining me this Saturday on Saturday Night Danger, just a little heads up, Chris.

Carmine
Mike, we need to get the hell outta here.This cocksucker 'll be paying us now after that.Come on Mike, you need to get prepared for this match with that freak.Mike...? Mike.......?

*Mike hears Carmine but doesn't respond, instead he looks out at the city streets of Las Vegas.He finally shakes the cobwebs out of his head and listens to Carmine, as they both walk out of the warehouse with one final shot of the man who is biting the tape, desperately trying to get out of this trap.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chris Peppers vs. Mike Copani   Chris Peppers vs. Mike Copani I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1