D.U.W
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vote For Dangerous Under-Rated Wrestling
Vote every 3 hours!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Assasin vs. Jason Silver vs. Kaos Jones vs. C.C Magnum vs. Moksta vs. Big Daddy B vs. Chase Jameson

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Dave Johnson
Admin
Dave Johnson

Number of posts : 1007
Registration date : 2008-03-27

Assasin vs. Jason Silver vs. Kaos Jones vs. C.C Magnum vs. Moksta vs. Big Daddy B vs. Chase Jameson Empty
PostSubject: Assasin vs. Jason Silver vs. Kaos Jones vs. C.C Magnum vs. Moksta vs. Big Daddy B vs. Chase Jameson   Assasin vs. Jason Silver vs. Kaos Jones vs. C.C Magnum vs. Moksta vs. Big Daddy B vs. Chase Jameson I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 10:41 pm

RP Start: Now
RP Deadline: 7/25/08 Midnight Friday Night EST
Max RPs: 3
Show Date: 7/26/08 Saturday Night EST
Where: Texas, Massachuses

~Opening Match~
*DEBUT MATCH*
#TLC BATTLE ROYAL#

Assasin vs. Jason Silver vs. Kaos Jones vs. C.C Magnum vs. Moksta vs. Big Daddy B vs. Chase Jameson

A HUGE opening match and what a way to start of Danger! All 7 men wanting to show their skills and their potential and what a way to show it in a TLC BATTLE ROYAL match! This match is an elimination match and the last man without getting pinned or submitted, wins!
Back to top Go down
https://duwforums.forumotion.com
BigDaddyB

BigDaddyB

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2008-07-14

Assasin vs. Jason Silver vs. Kaos Jones vs. C.C Magnum vs. Moksta vs. Big Daddy B vs. Chase Jameson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assasin vs. Jason Silver vs. Kaos Jones vs. C.C Magnum vs. Moksta vs. Big Daddy B vs. Chase Jameson   Assasin vs. Jason Silver vs. Kaos Jones vs. C.C Magnum vs. Moksta vs. Big Daddy B vs. Chase Jameson I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 2:22 am

[as we open, we are greeted with soothing sounds and an open field is all that can be seen on the huge screen inside the arena and nothing else. Those soothing sounds are then replaced by glass getting shattered and screams of pain eminating throughout the entire arena, everyones eyes are glued to the screen as we then see what the fuss is all about, the camera pans around a huge junk yard full of all the worst most destroyed cars that could ever be placed in one area…and as the camera continues to pan throughout the area, we see on top of one of the cars is none other than DUW’s own Big Daddy B, he is looking insane as he goes and smashes out a few more windows of cars and trucks and sport utility vehicles anything to release the rage he has been feeling the past few days, getting him prepared for his huge match that is coming up, in under one week at Saturday night Danger, as the camera comes closer, Big Daddy B, just watches and smiles as he takes his sledgehammer and smashes more and more car windows until finally he comes down from the destroyed car that he was standing upon, he walks up to the camera man and just stares into the camera for a few seconds before beginning to speak]

[{Big Daddy B}]
For the past week I have not been seen and do you know why (camera man shakes his head), because I have been watching video of my opponents and seeing what there weaknesses are and I have been training so that I know all there moves and thoughts inside and out, so that when it comes this Saturday night I will be able to beat them in my official debut since deciding to quit wrestling almost 3 years ago. I am bigger, better, and faster than I have ever been before, I have never felt so good in all my years of being an indy and professional wrestler. I have dealt with the best of them and they have all fallen to me, and I will prove it once again, this Saturday. There will be mangled bodies strewn around the ring and I will not have a care in the world, because I came to the DUW for one thing and that is to win every match they throw at me, and I will not stand by and let 6 other wrestlers take that away from me.

[big daddy b begins to get enraged again, as he takes his sledge hammer and breaks more glass and windows and doors and whatever else he can hit with the sledge hammer]

[Big Daddy B]
Do you really want to know why I carry this around with me, well I will tell you, it is not for protection, it is for my own use, I used to fight fair, until I was walking down a corridor one day in the old federation I was once in, and I got attacked by 3 different wrestlers who were all gunning for me, they almost took my career, I was fired because I could no longer perform, but that didn’t stop me, I waited and watched those men take over the federation, and brutally beat more and more people till they were the number one superstars in that business…but as I got more and more enraged on how they did there business I saw the scars they left on my body and decided that I would take my revenge on them, by going back one year later, when I was fully healed and demanding a match against all three of them, but that match never took place, if you watch this footage you will understand why
[on the huge screen in the DUW arena a video is played, it is none other than big daddy b, he is walking slowly behind a man who we don’t know but he is wielding the sledge hammer and as the man turns around he looks right into big daddy b’s eyes and starts to speak]

[Jack Stone]
Well, Big Daddy B, what the hell are you doing back in my arena

[Big Daddy B]
You took a year away from my wrestling career, thought I would return the favor

[Jack Stone]
You and what….

[big daddy b takes the sledgehammer and smashes it into the knee of Jack Stone and then continues to beat down one of the men who caused his career to go down the toilet, while he was in his prime, we then flip to another video of one of the other guys, he is talking to some girls about his big match tonight and in the shadows Big Daddy B, watches]

[Mike Downes]
What the hell are you looking at

[Big Daddy B]
How about you come over and find out

[Mike Downes]
You want a piece of me

[Big Daddy B]
Indeed, and how about you talk to your friend over there, maybe he can help you

[mike looks over and sees that jack stone and jim Washington are lying in a pool of blood, writhing in pain]

[Mike Downes]
Who the hell are you

[Big Daddy B, walks out from behind the shadows and Mike has a look of horror on his face]

[Mike Downes]
We took you out, you shouldn’t be able to walk

[Big Daddy B]
Well it looks like im doing just fine, but you on the other hand are not

[As Mike trys to run, Big Daddy B, runs after him and throws the sledgehammer and wacks it across the knee of Mike, mike falls down and begins to hold his knee as Big Daddy B, just starts to laugh his ass off as mike looks at him]

[Big Daddy B]
See you took my wrestling career away from me, and I cant let that happen again, so now it is your turn, see how it feels to have everything you love in this business taken away from you and you have to start all the way at the bottom again.

[Big Daddy B doesn’t even wait for Mike to respond, he nails him in the knee repeatedly and then starts punching him as hard as he can, he then gets up takes his sledgehammer and dusts himself off looks into mikes eyes again]

[Big Daddy B]
The only reason I did this was for revenge, you took everything away from me, and now I take everything away from you, except for you, I will be coming back to the wrestling ring, you will not…HAHAHA

[as mike is writhing in pain, big daddy b just walks away very casually with sledgehammer in hand, we then zoom back to the DUW arena as we see Big Daddy B again just sitting on a car looking at the video and smiling]

[Big Daddy B]
You see that right there is why I was almost banned from wrestling for life, but they couldn’t because they knew that I would take revenge again, that hurt that federation so badly, they had to close there doors. Im gonnah say this, revenge is an awful thing, but I have learned from that and no one and I mean no one will mess with me, because I don’t care, because I want to be the number one wrestler here and I will start this Saturday when I take on 6 other guys in my debut match, and I will treat this like any other match I am in it to win it, no matter what it takes. And to all the wrestlers out there, I have learned from the past and I am a better wrestler for it, so don’t make me revert back to those days in the video, because I will and you will not like it

[Big Daddy B walks around a little bit before talking a little bit more]

[Big Daddy B]
To all my opponents I wish you all the best of luck, because you will certainly need it, I am back and I will take no prisoners in my road to victory throughout this federation, this match is the first of many and I don’t plan on losing anytime soon, so take that whatever way you will, but be sure to keep watching the video, because you get in the ring with me, you may not come out the same way you went in

[Big Daddy B walks away from the camera as it fades to black]
Back to top Go down
http://wxwo.proboards59.com/
Steve

Steve

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2008-07-17

PostSubject: Re: Assasin vs. Jason Silver vs. Kaos Jones vs. C.C Magnum vs. Moksta vs. Big Daddy B vs. Chase Jameson   Assasin vs. Jason Silver vs. Kaos Jones vs. C.C Magnum vs. Moksta vs. Big Daddy B vs. Chase Jameson I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 8:48 am

Back to top Go down
http://www.ewexperts.com/cgi-bin/singles.cgi?name=assassin
BigDaddyB

BigDaddyB

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2008-07-14

PostSubject: Re: Assasin vs. Jason Silver vs. Kaos Jones vs. C.C Magnum vs. Moksta vs. Big Daddy B vs. Chase Jameson   Assasin vs. Jason Silver vs. Kaos Jones vs. C.C Magnum vs. Moksta vs. Big Daddy B vs. Chase Jameson I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 12:37 pm

[as the camera turns on, we see the back entrance to a building, the camera guys walks a little closer to the door and he goes to open the door, and see that it is already open, the camera pans side to side then zooms in on the hall, it seems very empty and way to quiet, as we enter the door it is pretty dark except for a few lights above that are giving off an eerie glow, we see that there is a door that is ajar a few steps from where we are, the camera zooms in and sees that there is a light on in the room, they continue down and slowly opens the door, there is a desk and a chair facing away from the camera, he tv is on, and it is none other than the assasin’s segment about his upcoming TLC elimination match, we slowly creep into the room and the chair slowly turns around and it is none other then big daddy b, sledge hammer lying up against the wooden desk, he looks into the camera then back at the tv, and back at the camera once again…he starts to speak, and then waits a few more minutes, he grabs something out of the top of the drawer, it is a liquor bottle and a glass, same as used in the assassin promo…he pours a glass and drinks the whole thing down in one gulp…]

Big Daddy B
How should I have known that someone would finally step forward and complain so much about me, hmm, very interesting…but it is ok, because I really could give a shit less what you think about me, because I am not here to please you or anyone for that matter I am here to wrestle and that is all that I am here to do. I have been watching your little segment assassin and I gotta say good work man, I mean I didn’t think anyone could make themselves look like more of an ass, well I haven’t seen anything from the other competitors so im going out on a whim here.

[Big Daddy B pours himself another glass and chugs it down once again, before looking into the camera once again]

Big Daddy B
You say that there is no challenge in this match, well I gotta say that that is completely untrue, there are 6 other wrestlers in that ring with you, and you talk a big game, but I haven’t seen you wrestle yet, but I mean from your attitude your as good as gone in the first 5 minutes, because it wont be me getting eliminated no, it will be you, because your mouth seems to just overload your ass all the time, no matter what. But that is beside the point.

[Big Daddy B turns to the tv and watches a little more of the segment and then turns around again]

Big Daddy B
You call me an egotistical bastard, you think that I am gods gift to wrestling, well that is just the best comment I have gotten in a long time, even though I don’t give a rats ass what you think of me, I may have a big ego, but it is because I have been in this business long enough to be able to have that ego, so how about you take that little tid bit and shut the hell up. you also go on to say that my sledgehammer will be going up my ass sledge first…you really have a thing for shoving things up peoples asses, well whatever works for you, you sick freak.. and you can say whatever the hell you want about me or your opponents, it doesn’t make you better, and you say I make threats, well yeah I did because I have put a lot of wrestlers in hospitals because of my angry tendencies, but I needed to prove that I was better then they were and I did what I had to do

[Big Daddy B takes a breath then continues]

Big Daddy B
You also make threats, like telling me I wont be in the ring for long, because I am going to be eliminated, well I got other news for you, I wont be the one eliminated like I stated before.. im not going down without a fight. And after the match my hand will be raised and you will be in the back watching it on tv. And for your information, I have never and will never be your’s or anyone elses bitch, because I don’t swing that way…damn people these days

[big daddy b goes back to watching the screen and then turns around once more]

Big Daddy B
And one more thing, to all the other opponents I didn’t talk about today, just be ready for a fight because this match will be one for the record books, and one more thing Assassin you say that I need to stop beating people up who have taken things away from me in the past, let me tell you, I will do what I want to do, and if you don’t like it, well then maybe after this match, we should have a one on one match…what do you say?

[as big daddy b waits for a response, the camera fades to black]
Back to top Go down
http://wxwo.proboards59.com/
Jason Silver

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2008-07-17

PostSubject: Re: Assasin vs. Jason Silver vs. Kaos Jones vs. C.C Magnum vs. Moksta vs. Big Daddy B vs. Chase Jameson   Assasin vs. Jason Silver vs. Kaos Jones vs. C.C Magnum vs. Moksta vs. Big Daddy B vs. Chase Jameson I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 6:02 am

Rp

Ok my last rp..I just don't have it anymore guys..sorry
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Assasin vs. Jason Silver vs. Kaos Jones vs. C.C Magnum vs. Moksta vs. Big Daddy B vs. Chase Jameson   Assasin vs. Jason Silver vs. Kaos Jones vs. C.C Magnum vs. Moksta vs. Big Daddy B vs. Chase Jameson I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1