D.U.W
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vote For Dangerous Under-Rated Wrestling
Vote every 3 hours!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Big Daddy B Finally Arrives

Go down 
AuthorMessage
BigDaddyB

BigDaddyB

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2008-07-14

Big Daddy B Finally Arrives Empty
PostSubject: Big Daddy B Finally Arrives   Big Daddy B Finally Arrives I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 1:44 am

[a hooded figure who is currently unknown, walks through the shadows of an abandoned warehouse, he wears a black trench coat black jeans and a black shirt underneath, he continues to walk down a narrow corridor not really going anywhere but further and further into the blackness, until he turns around, and sees that he is being followed, he looks right into the camera not taking his hood off to reveal who it really is, he looks down and then looks back at the camera, he begins to speak]

[{Big Daddy B}]
you have been following me, since I arrived here in the DUW, and I just wannah know why, why you continue to follow me, even though I have stated that I want to be left alone, tell me, or this camera will go somewhere you don’t want it to go

[{Camera Guy}]
I don’t know what to tell you man, all I was told was to follow you and get some publicity shots of you, so that when you have a match, your entrance will be good, that is all man, I promise

[{Big Daddy B}]
That Is fine man, but I told Dave not to let anyone follow me, but he didn’t listen, and now I have to give him something that he will never forget, and that is my first interview and if you follow me, I have a perfect place to do the interview.

[{Camera Guy}]
Oooooooooook (stumbles for words)

[{as we walk deeper into the narrow corridor with doors on both sides, we see that there is a light coming from one of the rooms, as we get a little closer we notice that there is a chair and a desk in the middle of the room, the chair is turned back and we see that no one is in the room, until the chair slowly turns around, and we notice it is one of Big Daddy B’s Close friends, whose name will remain a mystery}]

[{Unknown}]
Well if it isn’t Big Daddy B, it has been too long since we last spoken to each other and why is that, I will tell you why, because you left 2 years ago without a damn trace, and now return and for what, what are you here for anyway.

[{Big Daddy B}]
Im sorry I left all those years ago, it was a different time for me back then, you know that. I am here for you to do an interview, im getting back into the game again

[{Unknown}]
I cannot believe what I am hearing, and from you of all people, getting back into wrestling, after leaving for so many years and now you want me to do an interview with you…

[{Big Daddy B}]
you have no idea how hard it was for me to come to you and ask this, but I need to do this, before I can truly be in the wrestling business again, and you are the only one I know and can trust

[{Unknown}]
Its fine B, just remember that you came to me, not the other way around, when you become a big star do not and I repeat do not forget who brought you into this business.

[{Big Daddy B}]
Trust me, you wont let me forget

[{Unknown}]
You damn right I wont, now lets get this started, I have a lot of work to do today, and not a whole lot of time to do it in. first and foremost, why did you come back to DUW after all these years in hiding

[{Big Daddy B}]
I wasn’t hiding, I left wrestling behind because it did nothing but screw me over time and time again, I wanted a fresh start, and I did I went to college and got a degree, and started working, but in the back of my mind I knew that I needed to get out there and start wrestling again, so I contacted a few people and nothing ever panned out for me, until one day driving around, I found the DUW and they welcomed me with open arms and a contract, so I took it.

[{Unknown}]
I see where your coming from, now that your back into the wrestling business will you flake out or will you stand through the good and bad times.

[{Big Daddy B}]
I will stay here as long as I have a contract, and first of all I didn’t flake out, I had to go, I had won every title, beaten every so called superstar in the locker room and I wanted something more, that organization couldn’t give me what I wanted so I moved on and now I am somewhere where I will be appreciated.

[{Unknown}]
I see, another little question that is on the mind of everyone, is what you want to do with your career in the DUW, now that your in it for the long haul

[{Big Daddy B}]
What I want to do, is be appreciated and win as many championships as I can and to also be in many different matches, like cage, elimination chamber, first blood, those types of grueling matches that would make even the biggest wrestlers cringe there teeth

[{Unknown}]
What are you expecting for your first match anyway

[{Big Daddy B}]
Right now I am expecting not a lot, seeing as how I just started in the company, but I will take on anyone at anytime…I am ready to prove my worthiness

[{Unknown}]
That’s a good attitude to have, I remember when you first started wrestling and you wanted a title shot your first match, and got obliterated

[{Big Daddy B}]
How dare you bring up that bad memory, yes I messed up and asked for it before I was ready, but you don’t ever bring up that memory again, or I will destroy you like I have so many others

[{Unknown}]
Really, well I think my friend here thinks differently

[a man walks out from behind a door and looks at Unknown, then looks at Big Daddy B, he begins to speak, but before he can even finish his first word B kicks him in the knee, throws him in the air catches him on his shoulders then does the Big Daddy Bomb on the hard concrete floor]

[{Big Daddy B}]
Your next

[just as Big Daddy B is about to get ahold of Unknown, the lights go off and when they come back on, Unknown is gone and Big Daddy B is left standing alone]

[{Big Daddy B}]
I promise I will find you Unknown, and when I do, you better hope that you have back up and more then this little piece of crap

[big daddy b, walks over the lifeless body of Steel, and continues to walk through the corridor and out the front door, he looks at the glass of the door and picks up a sledge hammer and smashes the windows in and just stares at the sledge hammer until the camera fades to black]
Back to top Go down
http://wxwo.proboards59.com/

Big Daddy B Finally Arrives
Page 1 of 1