D.U.W
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vote For Dangerous Under-Rated Wrestling
Vote every 3 hours!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What the fuck.

Go down 
+3
Scorpio
???
Dari Wheeler
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

What the fuck. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What the fuck.   What the fuck. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 8:11 am

This shit is over no more
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What the fuck.   What the fuck. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 2:36 pm

no more shit here. Where done with all this, so stop bringing it the fuck back up your just waisting everybodys times and ruining the site so plz stop
Back to top Go down
Dave Johnson
Admin
Dave Johnson

Number of posts : 1007
Registration date : 2008-03-27

PostSubject: Re: What the fuck.   What the fuck. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 3:52 pm

At least he exposed his true feelings and got our problems sortd Justin.

Thanks Dari for posting it in the Let Loose, I knew stuff like this would come up thats why I made this board, I am proud of myself Smile

Now the problem is over, but Justin you should of told me about it before going off at Dari, but lets get over it!

Lets party!
Back to top Go down
https://duwforums.forumotion.com
???

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2008-06-13

PostSubject: Re: What the fuck.   What the fuck. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 10:48 pm

Justin Kash wrote:
no more shit here. Where done with all this, so stop bringing it the fuck back up your just waisting everybodys times and ruining the site so plz stop

How are we ruining the site? This is a boared for this kind of stuff. You truely are an idiot
Back to top Go down
Flames of the Inferno

Flames of the Inferno

Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2008-04-27

PostSubject: Re: What the fuck.   What the fuck. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 11:59 pm

??? wrote:
Justin Kash wrote:

How are we ruining the site? This is a boared for this kind of stuff. You truely are an idiot

May I second that motion? I mean, really, for christs sake, what was this board made for? Why do you think its called "let loose"?!?
Back to top Go down
Dari Wheeler

Dari Wheeler

Number of posts : 256
Registration date : 2008-05-07

PostSubject: Re: What the fuck.   What the fuck. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 3:47 am

Justin Kash wrote:

I wasn't bringing it back up, I was explaining everything to Blaze.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What the fuck.   What the fuck. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 7:59 am

yea ruining because people from other efeds when they come and look at are site and lood look at stuff like this it seconds there thoughts of coming to this site now lets just all get over it for chris sakes before we end up making this worse.
Back to top Go down
???

PostSubject: Re: What the fuck.   What the fuck. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 10:41 am

Justin, you seriously don't get the point of why this board exists, now do you?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What the fuck.   What the fuck. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 11:02 am

I do just if we have to much stuff like this happening on the fed and new people that come here come and read it then it is not gd for the fed because they begin to have second thoughts i have had and co owned many feds in the past and been in many that had this problem
Back to top Go down
???

PostSubject: Re: What the fuck.   What the fuck. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 11:26 am

See, you don't seem to get that people aren't idiots. When they see a Let Loose board, they will realize that this kind of topic will be in a forum like. It will have no effect, if anything, this should help, it shows that on this fed, you may fight for what you believe in and people won't give you shit and attempt to flame your cock off

And please learn some to use periods, and talk right. Just because your on the internet, it doesn't mean grammer may go out the window
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What the fuck.   What the fuck. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 1:36 pm

whatever think what you want but i know from experience and no i wont use periods or anything unless its on an rp and if you got problem with it why dont you start a new topic about that!
Back to top Go down
Dari Wheeler

Dari Wheeler

Number of posts : 256
Registration date : 2008-05-07

PostSubject: Re: What the fuck.   What the fuck. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 3:15 pm

Now who's being inflammatory...
Back to top Go down
Scorpio

Number of posts : 142
Registration date : 2008-05-11

PostSubject: Re: What the fuck.   What the fuck. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 4:31 pm

Justin Kash wrote:
why dont you start a new topic about that!

Because you just spent three posts moaning that there are too many topics flaming people... why make another? >_>
Back to top Go down
???

PostSubject: Re: What the fuck.   What the fuck. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 8:16 pm

Justin Kash wrote:
whatever think what you want but i know from experience and no i wont use periods or anything unless its on an rp and if you got problem with it why dont you start a new topic about that!

Well, I hope you know that your making yourself look like a retard, which will hurt this site, considering an admin seems like a retard. See, I can make up stuff to seem like it's hurting the site too

And please go to HIW, where almost every second post is someone getting flamed, and it's been running for a year and a half
Back to top Go down
D-ToX

D-ToX

Number of posts : 290
Registration date : 2008-03-29

PostSubject: Re: What the fuck.   What the fuck. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 11:22 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What the fuck.   What the fuck. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 2:04 am

alright this topic better stop right now if anyone continues i will be talking to dave about this and if it doesn't stop then yeah well see what happends. I'm going to be talking to dave
Back to top Go down
Scorpio

PostSubject: Re: What the fuck.   What the fuck. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 3:04 am

Justin Kash wrote:
alright this topic better stop right now if anyone continues i will be talking to dave about this and if it doesn't stop then yeah well see what happends. I'm going to be talking to dave

Typical bad admin... can't win a discussion through wit and brains so resorts to banning those he was arguing with...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What the fuck.   What the fuck. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 5:41 am

im not considering banning people i just said im gunna be talking to dave and ENOUGH IS ENOUGH i said no more next person that continues this will regret it
Back to top Go down
???

PostSubject: Re: What the fuck.   What the fuck. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 5:47 am

Dude, this is a Let Loose board, this is what the board is for. Your a fucking idiot. I will be speaking with Dave Johnson, you have no reason being admin.
Back to top Go down
Scorpio

PostSubject: Re: What the fuck.   What the fuck. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 6:45 am

Justin Kash wrote:
im not considering banning people i just said im gunna be talking to dave and ENOUGH IS ENOUGH i said no more next person that continues this will regret it

So fire me...
Back to top Go down
Mike Copani

Mike Copani

Number of posts : 89
Registration date : 2008-04-12

PostSubject: Re: What the fuck.   What the fuck. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 7:49 am

ok since my character is a real fucking gangster and not none of this drive by bullshit can i get a silencer and drop a few italians?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What the fuck.   What the fuck. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 10:24 am

i didnt say anyone was getting fired i just said this shit is over and done with stop fucking bringing it up and i do have a reason being admin if you read what dave fucking wrote earlier
Back to top Go down
Dave Johnson
Admin
Dave Johnson

Number of posts : 1007
Registration date : 2008-03-27

PostSubject: Re: What the fuck.   What the fuck. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 10:44 am

How about this?

You can all just shut the fuck up and move on. Justin is the CO-OWNER, he helped me advertise, recruit and start DUW off, so you calling him a retard, your practically calling me a retard.

Now I don't understand why this just keep happening, but it really is starting to piss me off. I think this topic about JC is over, so I will lock it, got anymore problems start a damn new one.

And yes Justin, this board is used to complain about members and to get stuff off your chest, so he is right about it.

And no, there will be no bannings over something stupid.

I have received at least 10 PMs from about ???, Scorpio and Dari Wheeler being called 'smart asses' and they 'should be banned'. What you guys need to know is about how you get along, thats why people join. So far I think we are not, so say what you have to say and grow the fuck up.
Other PMs are about Justin. Now, thats something that really pissed me off. He is a nice guy and you all treat him like a piece of shit because he doesn't use caps or proper grammer/puncuation. So be it, get over it, he said he will try to fix it up now, so let him go. Other PMs were about something out of the question and I won't say it here.

If this keeps going on, I may have to pull out the banning book and might be forced to let a couple of you go. I don't want to do that.

Once again, I am locking this topic, get on with it, got problem with members etc, post new topic at Let Loose and get it off your chest.

Please and thanks, I don't like bitching and fighting as you can tell.

-Dave Johnson
Back to top Go down
https://duwforums.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What the fuck.   What the fuck. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What the fuck.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
D.U.W :: Anything and Everything :: Let Loose-
Jump to: