D.U.W
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vote For Dangerous Under-Rated Wrestling
Vote every 3 hours!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What the fuck.

Go down 
+3
Scorpio
???
Dari Wheeler
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Dari Wheeler

Dari Wheeler

Number of posts : 256
Registration date : 2008-05-07

What the fuck. Empty
PostSubject: What the fuck.   What the fuck. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 12:23 am

Okay, I'm going to be blunt here: What the fuck were you smoking when you wrote that RP JC Kash? It reads like somebody has been playing too much GTA. Say what you like about it being your character, but any RP which involves killing people is a-grade bullshit to me. The gimmick sucks balls.

Believe it or not, what I posted in that topic originally was a lot more moderate, but Justin, your PM wound me up too. I can tell people to change something if I want, doesn't mean they're going to listen.

Hmph.

Have a go at me if you like, it's Let Loose, stuff like this is what this place is here for.
Back to top Go down

What the fuck. Empty
PostSubject: Re: What the fuck.   What the fuck. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 1:37 am

man you need to calm the fuck down its someones rp man. Fuck you dont have to get all mad over a damn rp if you dont like it then just shut your mouth honestly. The guy can rp anyway he wants alright just dont get all fuckin mad over an rp if oyu dont like it then dont reead it fuck
Back to top Go down
Dari Wheeler

Dari Wheeler

What the fuck. Empty
PostSubject: Re: What the fuck.   What the fuck. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 1:51 am

Yeah, and would you be leaping to his defence is he wasn't your brother?

Most feds have a little policy on something known as 'realism' killing like eight people doesn't really fall within that boundary.

Quote :
man you need to calm the fuck down

Says the guy who swore double the number of times I did in my post.
Back to top Go down

What the fuck. Empty
PostSubject: Re: What the fuck.   What the fuck. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 2:28 am

naw i would be at anyones defence i dont like it when other people get all mad and act like you did bout rps. Man its there rps they can do watever they want. Man and 2 people doing a drive by kills 6 people not 8 is realism fuck. Read the rp agian and get your facts right. Just calm down its just an rp fuck
Back to top Go down
Dari Wheeler

Dari Wheeler

What the fuck. Empty
PostSubject: Re: What the fuck.   What the fuck. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 2:59 am

Jesus, you're telling me to calm down, but look at you.

The point is, if you murder somebody, you tend to get into trouble for it. It doesn't matter how many people died in the rp, I don't need to get my facts right.

HE.

KILLED.

SOMEBODY.

THIS.

IS.

AGAINST.

THE.

LAW.

You completely missed my point.
Back to top Go down

What the fuck. Empty
PostSubject: Re: What the fuck.   What the fuck. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 3:37 am

wow he killed somebody wow who cares. Oh wow look its against the law. oh jeez wow better watch out cant do anything against the law with dari around. Fuck man its an rp and not everybody who brakes the law gets caught for it jeez. Its just an rp calm the fuck down
Back to top Go down
Dari Wheeler

Dari Wheeler

What the fuck. Empty
PostSubject: Re: What the fuck.   What the fuck. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 3:41 am

Oh my god...

Your characters are supposed to at least be representative of actual people Kash.

And as I have said repeatedly, stop telling me to 'calm the fuck down' when you've now sworn at me eight times. I'm being a lot more reasonable than you.
Back to top Go down

What the fuck. Empty
PostSubject: Re: What the fuck.   What the fuck. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 4:35 am

if your character is CAW your guy could represent anything you want. Jeezz you should know that if your character is a person that does actually exist then he does have to represent that character and guess what JC KASH is a CAW so he can represent his character any way he wants
Back to top Go down
Dari Wheeler

Dari Wheeler

What the fuck. Empty
PostSubject: Re: What the fuck.   What the fuck. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 4:40 am

Realism. Nothing to do with how he's a CAW. Realism.
Back to top Go down
???

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2008-06-13

What the fuck. Empty
PostSubject: Re: What the fuck.   What the fuck. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 5:00 am

Justin, if I came to your house and killed your brother, would it be ok? Just because it's in an rp doesn't mean it's ok. Killing is killing
Back to top Go down

What the fuck. Empty
PostSubject: Re: What the fuck.   What the fuck. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 5:36 am

its doesnt matter nd its ok nd it is realism fuck wow someone dies in a persons rp it doesnt matter
Back to top Go down
Dari Wheeler

Dari Wheeler

What the fuck. Empty
PostSubject: Re: What the fuck.   What the fuck. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 5:39 am

It's not 'somebody dies' it's 'six people get gunned down'

You haven't offered a single valid point Kash. I've said it before and I'm going to say it again - the only reason you're defending him the way you are is that the CAW belongs to your brother.
Back to top Go down

What the fuck. Empty
PostSubject: Re: What the fuck.   What the fuck. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 5:51 am

im not defending him because hes my brotheri m defending him because i hate when shit like this happens ive seen it in other feds and it just causes problems. Oh and 6 people got gunned down by a drive by that is realism. But fine i aint got time to argue with this shit ill tell him to make it how you like since you guys like to bitch and complain. no offence
Back to top Go down

What the fuck. Empty
PostSubject: Re: What the fuck.   What the fuck. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 5:56 am

man dari you bitch and complain to much but fine you all want no one dying then fine you got what you want hope your happy
Back to top Go down
Dari Wheeler

Dari Wheeler

What the fuck. Empty
PostSubject: Re: What the fuck.   What the fuck. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 3:06 pm

Justin Kash wrote:
im not defending him because hes my brotheri m defending him because i hate when shit like this happens ive seen it in other feds and it just causes problems. Oh and 6 people got gunned down by a drive by that is realism. But fine i aint got time to argue with this shit ill tell him to make it how you like since you guys like to bitch and complain. no offence

I find it amusing how people find it easier to say 'no offence' then actually refrain from giving offence.

Right. Rrrriiiight. I'm bitching and complaining. I'm offering some perfectly valid criticisms. The only post which was particularly rude was my first one.

PS: This is entirely OOC, there's no need to call me a bitch IC because to be honest, there's no explicable reason for it.
Back to top Go down
Scorpio

Number of posts : 142
Registration date : 2008-05-11

What the fuck. Empty
PostSubject: Re: What the fuck.   What the fuck. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 4:56 pm

Never have I seen a match won through killing rps... and who made Kash co-admin?
Back to top Go down
Dave Johnson
Admin
Dave Johnson

Number of posts : 1007
Registration date : 2008-03-27

What the fuck. Empty
PostSubject: Re: What the fuck.   What the fuck. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 7:36 pm

All of you, what the hell is the matter with you?

Are you serious Dari? Is he on the damn card? No, its Character Development.

JC, killing people especially gunned down is wrong, I admit it, but it is your gimmick, but if I see it again, your going to have to be gone, because admit it, its horrible. But hey, no big deal, so just keep this as your warning.

Dari, let it go dude, just a Character Development, its not like he does that in Real Life, its a damn RP for damn sake. I understand many people don't kill people and gun them down in RPs, but there are people like JC that have a 'Gangster' gimmick and do that, just need to get use to it, by the way he knows he won't do it again.

Its over now so lets all get some beers and celebrate.

As for Scorpio's question. Dude, Justin help me set DUW out, he is the other owner here, so he is like another Dave Johnson.
Back to top Go down
https://duwforums.forumotion.com

What the fuck. Empty
PostSubject: Re: What the fuck.   What the fuck. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 12:46 am

Man if i knew you all would get this upset about it i wouldn't of put killing in it. But fine you get what you wan't no more killing and sorry for say you where bitching and complaing I just got a bit mad and I was already in a bad mood won't happen again
Back to top Go down

What the fuck. Empty
PostSubject: Re: What the fuck.   What the fuck. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 12:49 am

alright, yo this stuff is finally over no more arguing. JC won't kill anyone in his rps anymore. Let's just stop the arguing on here. If people come look at are site and they see a bunch of stuff like this they won't wanna join so let's pleace stop arguing now.
Back to top Go down
Dari Wheeler

Dari Wheeler

What the fuck. Empty
PostSubject: Re: What the fuck.   What the fuck. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 12:57 am

I can't be bothered to add anything else, even though there's a point or two I'd like to dispute.

*goes to find beer*
Back to top Go down
Flames of the Inferno

Flames of the Inferno

Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2008-04-27

What the fuck. Empty
PostSubject: Re: What the fuck.   What the fuck. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 6:06 am

I killed my father in my last roleplay though....
Back to top Go down
Dari Wheeler

Dari Wheeler

What the fuck. Empty
PostSubject: Re: What the fuck.   What the fuck. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 6:40 am

He killed six people. And... I did sorta say in my feedback (to you) that I didn't like that. Plus, I wasn't pissed off at you. Kash deleted my original post in the topic, which was a lot more nicely phrased than what I wrote here because I got wound up by the tone of the PM he sent to inform me.
Back to top Go down
Scorpio

What the fuck. Empty
PostSubject: Re: What the fuck.   What the fuck. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 6:42 am

TBH I dont get why everyone's annoyed at Dari... at least he put it in the Let Loose forum...
Back to top Go down
Dari Wheeler

Dari Wheeler

What the fuck. Empty
PostSubject: Re: What the fuck.   What the fuck. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 6:51 am

Actually I didn't originally, but as I said, I also worded it a lot more nicely. I didn't like the tone of Kash's PM

Last edited by Dari Wheeler on Fri Jun 20, 2008 3:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Scorpio

What the fuck. Empty
PostSubject: Re: What the fuck.   What the fuck. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 7:15 am

OOOOO Post it!

*Put's bitch head on*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

What the fuck. Empty
PostSubject: Re: What the fuck.   What the fuck. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What the fuck.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
D.U.W :: Anything and Everything :: Let Loose-
Jump to: