D.U.W
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vote For Dangerous Under-Rated Wrestling
Vote every 3 hours!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Story of JC Kash Chapter one

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

The Story of JC Kash Chapter one Empty
PostSubject: The Story of JC Kash Chapter one   The Story of JC Kash Chapter one I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 9:40 am

CHAPTER 1

The camera turns on. All you see is lightining bolts in the dark cloudy night. Thunders booms as the lightning strikes. A red 69 camero with a black stripe down the middle pulls up. Lightning strikes it and the car goes on fire. The driver is still in there screaming for his life. After about a minute he steps out. It appears to be JC Kash. It's unbelievable but he's not hurt. He pulls out a cell phone and dials a number.

$JC KASH$

Yo bro! Whats good? Oh really aight bro i'll be down there in a bit. I have to get a new car mine just got struck by lightning. Hahaha dont worry bro ill make a big impact bigger then that when i get down there.

JC walks to the middle of the street. a ford mustake is coming up. Kash walks in front of it. IT haults to stop nearly hitting JC. Kash grabs a 9mm from the back of his pants. He opens the driver door and points the gun at the guys head. He grabs the guy and chucks him into the middle of the street. Kash gets into the car and closes the door. He takes out a cd from the back of his pocket and slips it in. One blood by the game starts playing as Kash begins to drive. Jc begins doing 120 mp/h down the road. He drifts around a corner and turns into a parking lot. He stops and Waits. A guys comes up to the passenger door. It appears to be Justin Kash.

><><>< Justin Kash ><><><

Yo, let's go to the DUW arena right now!!

JC backs up and drives down the road. After about a half hour of driving the finally reach the DUW arena. They pull into the parking lot and get out. Both JC and Justin Walk to Justin's office. Justin takes a seat and so does JC.

><><>< Justin Kash ><><><

Welcome to the business bro. Hahaha glad that your here. Anyways bro I only called you for a ride here.

$JC KASH$

WTF! You call me for a ride! A fuking ride here. Man I had shit to do man. Your fucking pathetic. Call me again for something like that i will fuck your ass up. You understand!

JC walks out slamming Justins door. One of the refferees where standing there.

$JC KASH$

WTF you looking at!

JC spears him. and walks away. He gets back into his stolen mustang a drives to his house. He enters his house and go to sleep. He gets woken up the next morning 6 a.m. With a gun at his head.

~???~

Where the fuck is the money! You owe Jordan 15 grand motherfuker!

$JC KASH$

Man what the fuck are you talking about that's my motherfuckin brother.

Kash grabs the guys arm and twists it. He picks up the gun and puts it to the guys head.

$JC KASH$

What the fuck are you doing in my house bitch!? Nobody and I mean nobody fucks around with me or my family, and I know that my brother did not send you because we are brothers and we stick up for each other. Now you gunna die bitch.

Kash shoots the guy in the head and runs out of his house. He gets into the mustang and drives to the DUW arena. He walks in and looks at all the DUW suyperstars. He walks down to the ring and grabs a mic.

$JC KASH$

Hahaha. These guys in the back make me laugh. All of them have no chance against me at all. I'm straight gangsta from the west. I am here now and I will dominate. Some of you may think just cause im Justins brother means I will get speacial opertunities but I wont. Everything I do here I do to prove. I will win the dangeruoose title and/or the DUW Xtreme violence title and if anyone of you back there think that they can stop me come out right now!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Story of JC Kash Chapter one   The Story of JC Kash Chapter one I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 11:03 am

CHAPTER 2

$JC KASH$

That's what i thought nobody. NOBODY came out. Shows how much of a pussy the people here are. Afraid to step up to a real gangsta. Hahahaha I will be champion in no time at all.

JC's phone rings. The crowd boo's. JC answers his phone.

$JC KASH$

Yo! Im in the middle of fucking doing something. This better be important or im gunna mess you up. Fuck man how much do you need? Aight ill be there in a second.

JC hangs up the phone.

$JC KASH$

Hahaha aight i got better things to do like gooing to sell some crack since none of you pussy's will come out here. Your champ aint even worthy. If he was he'd get his ass down here but he didn't. So I gotta go do some other things.

Kash walks outa the ring. He goes backstage and into the his locker room. He pulls out some crack from the bag he had in the corner. He starts weighing it all before he puts it back in the bag. He puts the bag over his shoulder and walks out into the parking lot. He goes up to his mustang but stops at the door and looks around. He see's a dodge viper, JC goes over and smashes the driver window. He gets in and hot wires the car. He gets in and races down to the old church 5 minutes away from his house. he steps out of his car and walks into the church. Kash gets hit with a cro bar in the back of the head. JC is knocked out. The two black guys drag JC to chair and sit him in it. They wait for JC to wake up. After about an hour JC wakes up.

$JC KASH$

Woah....What the fuck! Where am i! Jordan you bastard you set me up. Your my fuckin brother too.

$JORDAN KASH$

Hahahaha....See brother im not your real brother. I'm only your step brother and as for you, you owe me 15 grand remember that you never pay'd me back for. So you better hope you have that kash on you right now or else. You see my man over there. You see that rifle pointed on you, you'll get shot if you try anything.

$JC KASH$

Man are you stupid. Your in my hood with my boys all around. You think you can pull this off man. Ha about your 15 grand i don't have it and you'll never get as long as I live. Oh and you better watch you back cause i never role alone and you should know that.

$JORDAN KASH$

Hey you with the rifel! Go check his car right now.

JC dives up and spears jordan to the ground. JC starts nailing right and lefts into jordans face. He grabs the 45 cal. out of Jordans jeans. He points it at Jordans head.

$JC KASH$

You shouldn't og fucked around Jordan. You know no one can pull this shit on me and you do know that i don't care if you live or die. I'm straight up gangsta and will kill if I have to. So say goodbye to your fucken life brother.

The rifle man comes back and shoots at JC but misses. JC shoots the rifeman and hits him in the heart. Jordan headbuts JC. JC goes flying off and the fun slides to the other side of the room. Jordan gets on top and starts nailing JC. JC blocks a punch and pushes Jordan off. JC grabs the switchblade in his right pocket and stabs Jordan in the stomach.

$JC KASH$

Now im not going to kill you know. I'm just going to let you bleed to death here. Now I have to go.

Kash takes Jordans money and stand up to a gun at his head. JC turns around and grabs the guys arm. JC Then brakes his arm and leave the guy on the ground. JC then runs to his viper and gets in. He drives to his house. He runs in grabs some guns and puts it in the bag he had. JC grabs his stack of money also and gets back into his viper. JC races back to the DUW arena. He drops the bag off in his locker room and walks to Justin Kash's office.

$JC KASH$

Yo Justin i got some bad news bro. You know are brother Jordans? He's dead man DEAD! I walked into my house and i found him bleeding to death in my kitchen. He told me he was only my step brother. Is this shit true man.

$JUSTIN KASH$

Yeah its true. Why do you thing where white and your black? Because you only are step brother. No need to lie to me either JC. I saw the Whole thing happen and you KILLED my fuckin brother. your lucky i don't kill you. You bettter leave my office right now.

$JC KASH$

WTF! You guys betray me like this what the hell. I loived you guys, You guys where my brothers and you betray me like this. Man fuck you. I have no brother. Your dead to me. Fuckin dead to me.

$JUSTIN KASH$

GOOD! Oh and by the way i set the whole thing up.

JC stands up and knocks out Justin. JC walks into his locker room and sits there counting his money and loading his wepons, while waiting for someone to come knock on his door.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Story of JC Kash Chapter one   The Story of JC Kash Chapter one I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 2:40 pm

CHAPTER 3

A little secret, A lot of protection

JC finish's counting his money and loading his wepons. JC walks out with the bag over his shoulder and walks over to the dodge viper. He sticks the bag in the passenger seat. He gets in on the driver side and leave the arena parking lot. He drives down the road past the old church to his house. He changes his clothes and picks up some crack that was in his stash. JC gets back into his viper and drives over to the old church. JC grabs the body of his brother Jordan and drags him out side and hides him in a bush. JC then takes out his cell phone and dials a number.

$JC KASH$

Yo... Whats good? Get all the boys together and meet me at the warehouse.

JC rushes back to his car. He gets in on the driver side and speed out of there. He drives 20 minutes before reaching the warehouse. JC drives in with the viper and parks. He steps out. JC is surrounded by at least 200 people withs guns. Kash get's his bag from the passenger side and walks up the stairs to the top before saying anything.

$JC KASH$

Welcome k-9's. I've called all of us here because we are going to have a big war on are hands now. MY brother Jordan, I found out was working for the Reapers are rival gang. I have killed my brother and his best rifelman. Due to this every reaper in the city will be after us. My little secret of me leading you guys have been told to the public. I don't know how. But I will figure out. Oh and by the way I know it was one of us and if anyone knows anything they better come forward now! Other wise when I do find out all that where part of it will be brought to death.

Kash pulls out a gun and shoots the guy standing beside him.

$JC KASH$

Let that be a fucking warning! Don't fuck with me. No more mistakes. Now we have a war now lets prepare. Where going to need guns alot of guns. Wich we have. I want all of you to go to the reapers turf and kill any reaper. Also take there wepons and rob there drugs. Now spread. You 3 come with me.

JC and the 3 guys (max, wayne, and biggs) get into a black H2 Hummer. JC drives over to the next warehouse and gets out. The warehouse is full of guns and drugs. JC grabs a ton of guns and sticks them in 4 diff bags. He gives one bag to each of the 3 men and keeps one for himself. They get back into the hummer and drive out of the warehouse. JC drives over to his house. JC and the 3 men get out and go into JC's house. The 3 men sit on the couch, as JC goes and grabs bullet proof vests for all 3 men including himself.

$JC KASH$

Yo biggs. Rolls a splif aight? Max load the guns and wayne weigh the drugs and count the dough.

All 3 men do what there suppose to do. After about 20 min the go back into the hummer and light the splif. They drive for about an hour into the Reapers territory. They stop at a house and wait for some people to come out. 6 guys wearing bandanas that say the reapers walk out. JC and Max roll down there windows and point uzis out of the winows. They begin to shoot till all 6 men are dead. They roll there windows back up and speed out of there. Behind JC is a car that's following them. The Reapers begin shooting. The back window smashes do to a bullet. JC takes a sharp right and stops the 4 men get out and run into a building. Biggs and Max stay at each side of the door on the inside. Wayne stays at the top of the stairs and JC is at the other end of the hallway. The door gets kicked down by the reapers. One guys walks in and Wayne shoots him in the head. A gun shot is heard and Wayne falls down the stairs. Wayne is laying there in a pool of blood as a reaper walks in biggs pistol whips in the back of the head. Max shoots the other 2 guys outside. JC comes up the the guy that's been knocked out and sits him up against the wall. JC checks if Wayne is ok. He looks and Wayne is dead. He then takes Waynes gun and cash. JC stands up and walks to the guy they sat up against the wall and pistol whips him.

$JC KASH$

Max, Biggs kill that motherfucker. We got some business to do at the duw arena, so hurry the fuck up!

Kash walks out, A gun shot is heard all 3 men get into the hummer. They drive back to the warehouse and park the hummer. They all get into a black limo. The limo drive drive's them to the DUW arena. All 3 men walk into the DUW arena. One Blood by The Game is played on the PS system. JC, Max, and Biggs walks down to the ring. JC grabs a mic.

$JC KASH$

YO! I'm down here for some business. Today one of my fellow k-9's died. One of my best men. Wayne. WE aint going to let this stand. Anyways that's not why im out here at all. I c see we have another gangster in DUW. But in fact this guy aint no gangster. He's just a poser. This guy has no clue what it's like to be a gangster. So Iceman get your ass down here. If you think you think your gangsta get up here. Prove me wrong motherfuker.Oh and that's not the only reason why im out here also there will be a new group around here and it will be the k-9's. I'm not sure who's going to be in it yet but ill decide or they'll come to me and then i'll decide if there worthy enough to join. Anyways where are you Iceman get your fake ass down here and prove yourself unless you scared.
Back to top Go down
Mike Copani

Mike Copani

Number of posts : 89
Registration date : 2008-04-12

PostSubject: Re: The Story of JC Kash Chapter one   The Story of JC Kash Chapter one I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 8:33 am

"hood gangstas" aren't real gangsters
i challenge you, it'll be a double debut match
Back to top Go down
Dave Johnson
Admin
Dave Johnson

Number of posts : 1007
Registration date : 2008-03-27

PostSubject: Re: The Story of JC Kash Chapter one   The Story of JC Kash Chapter one I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 10:26 am

Ok, done.

Don't bitch about this aswell please.
Back to top Go down
https://duwforums.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Story of JC Kash Chapter one   The Story of JC Kash Chapter one I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Story of JC Kash Chapter one
Page 1 of 1