D.U.W
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vote For Dangerous Under-Rated Wrestling
Vote every 3 hours!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kash is back!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Kash is back! Empty
PostSubject: Kash is back!   Kash is back! I_icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 2:55 pm

(scene 1)

Kash is seen walking into the arena with a bag on his shoulder and on a telephone

><><><><><

Dont worry. I got this! I'll go out and tell them all right after i go to my office.

(CLICK!)

Kash is walking down the hall. Looking at the wrestlers with an evil grin on his face. Not even one of them comes up to kash and welcomes him back. Kash gets to his office, opens the door and lets the camera man inside. He slams the door in rage. Kash sits down at his office. He picjs up the papers on his desk that said kash please read and make any changes if nessecary.Kash gets up and walks to the cameraman. Kash pushes the camera down, the screen goes all black.......

(scene 2)

Let the bodies hit floor comes on the pa system. Kash walks down the isle, the fans seem to be booing. Kash gets angry and take a sighn off a fan nd rips it it, and throws it in the fans face. He walks into the middle of the ring and grabs a mic.

[i]><><><><><

I Left wit halot of respect.........and......now i come back and you DAM fans or WRESTLERS give me no RESPECT!!! Well you know what im tired of it DAM tired of it. Now not even all you wrestlers know me because know there are some new people here that cam when i was around cuz i had some important business to take care of. So you know what im offering a one in a life time chance. Lets see I want every superstar out here right now! Come down here an surround the ring. With me i have a new championship belt. It is called the [color=yellow]DUW XTREME CHAMPIONSHIP!
The rules for this belt are as follow. Everymatch for it will resualt in an XTREME MATCH. This will be 2/3 falls count anywhere match. Now, there are weapons layed everywhere for this match up as either Dave or myself may pull something out of nothing for the matches, such as make the last falls count a steel cage match. Anyway, this title once you win it, you must defend it 2 times before cashing it in on any championship, once you do that, its all yours for the 2 whole months. You will be put in matches for the title, if you loose it then you loose it. Once you cash it in, you have the chance to winthe title of your choice and the match stipulation of your choice for the title. Anytime, anywhere you can cash it in once you have defended this title twice.
Kash stands buy waiting for every DUW superstar to come out
Back to top Go down
Jack Killa

Jack Killa

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2008-04-20

Kash is back! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kash is back!   Kash is back! I_icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 3:48 pm

So how do you win this match roleplaywise?
Back to top Go down

Kash is back! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kash is back!   Kash is back! I_icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 4:01 pm

OCC: it will prob b rp but mayy b a storyline is guna hapen i got one planed out if its ok with u guys a stryline bt if not rp will do nd i cud make another stry line i need to tlk 2 dave bout getting 2 shows roster will go to both shows like wwe in the old days
Back to top Go down
Jack Killa

Jack Killa

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2008-04-20

Kash is back! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kash is back!   Kash is back! I_icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 4:26 pm

Hmmm, sounds interesting.
Back to top Go down

Kash is back! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kash is back!   Kash is back! I_icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 4:30 pm

ooc: ya im gunna make it a 4 way title match i got an intresting story line
Back to top Go down
Dave Johnson
Admin
Dave Johnson

Number of posts : 1007
Registration date : 2008-03-27

Kash is back! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kash is back!   Kash is back! I_icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 6:06 pm

OOC
I wouldn't like two shows a week, but i like the new title, only problem we have Dangerous Title and Xtreme title which are pratically the same. We will talk more about this though.
Back to top Go down
https://duwforums.forumotion.com
Tommy

Tommy

Number of posts : 156
Registration date : 2008-04-07

Kash is back! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kash is back!   Kash is back! I_icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 10:23 pm

OOC: I like the idea but I cannot join the title match. You see I kind of suck at RP at least right now as I look at only my third match ever in a E-Fed. Sorry I cannot join but I would get my ass handed to me on a silver platter.
Back to top Go down
http://usfantasywrestling.forumotion.net/index.htm
stevejones

stevejones

Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2008-03-29

Kash is back! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kash is back!   Kash is back! I_icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 11:01 pm

hey tommy, you win some you lose some, but you get to figth another day.

lose or win its just a game.
Back to top Go down
Dave Johnson
Admin
Dave Johnson

Number of posts : 1007
Registration date : 2008-03-27

Kash is back! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kash is back!   Kash is back! I_icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 11:04 pm

TBH i think you are great Tommy. You have shown to me your skill and i love it.

In DUW, i think we have 5 or 6 guys that do not know what an E-Fed is, such as yourself Tommy and Steve and have a look how far you guys have come in the last 3-4 weeks. Its bloody amazing, i am so happy right now.
Back to top Go down
https://duwforums.forumotion.com
Tommy

Tommy

Number of posts : 156
Registration date : 2008-04-07

Kash is back! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kash is back!   Kash is back! I_icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 12:43 am

stevejones wrote:
hey tommy, you win some you lose some, but you get to figth another day.

lose or win its just a game.

Yeah I am pretty much in this for the fun of it, win or lose I love bragging.
Back to top Go down
http://usfantasywrestling.forumotion.net/index.htm
stevejones

stevejones

Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2008-03-29

Kash is back! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kash is back!   Kash is back! I_icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 10:24 am

you make it work with your gimmick....I no what a fed is i just cant promote well....lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kash is back! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kash is back!   Kash is back! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kash is back!
Page 1 of 1