D.U.W
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vote For Dangerous Under-Rated Wrestling
Vote every 3 hours!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Untold Actions

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dave Johnson
Admin
Dave Johnson

Number of posts : 1007
Registration date : 2008-03-27

Untold Actions Empty
PostSubject: Untold Actions   Untold Actions I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 1:06 am

Untold Actions Untoldactionsbf3

What: DUW Untold Actions
When: Sunday Midnight
Where: Manhattan, New York
Crowd: 4,523

The arena is pumped for DUW’s only second PPV. The crowd is the biggest yet as they are holding up all sorts of signs for their favourite DUW stars. DUW is in for one hell of a night as Untold Actions theme song ‘All to Blame’ by Sum41 smashes the P.A around the arena. The fans immediately get from their seats and erupt in cheers in excitement for the whole night.

Chris Murphy: ‘Hello and welcome to DUW’s second Pay-Per-View, Untold Actions!!’

Daniel Mills: ‘And what a HUGE night we have prepared for you tonight! God am I pumped!!’

Chris Murphy: ‘We have debut of The AKA, Black Death taking on Blake Straker, Scorpio has an open challenge to any LVW superstar and Jai Killa defends his world title against Dari Wheeler for the first time!’

Daniel Mills: ‘What a line-up!’

Suddenly as Chris and Daniel are talking, they are interrupted by ‘Like the Angel’ by Rise Against hits the P.A and out come walking DUW owner, Dave Johnson as the crowd give him a great ovation. They chant out ‘Johnson Rules, Johnson Rules’ too many times.

“How are we folks?”

The crowd respond greatly in a crowd of ‘GREAT’ as they obviously want Dave to get on with whatever he is doing.

“I have some news to tell you all, but firstly, I would love to welcome you all to Untold Actions, Dangerous Under-Rated Wrestling’s second Pay-Per-View ever!”

The crowd roars, almost deafening Dave at the front ramp.

“Okay, well I have some bad news that really pisses me off. So bad news goes first over good. Well about 4 superstars cannot make it tonight regarding family and health issues. The match between Johnny Stylez and The Enigma has been called off due to Stylez staying into his home to look after his sick grandma; I respect that so he’s let off the hook. Black Death, Blake Straker and Enigma all missed their flights to Manhattan so they got transport trouble and are still waiting their. That just pisses me off, I will deal with them later. So the match between Black Death and Blake Straker has been called off aswell.”

The crowd are pissed off as they yell in boos throughout the arena for two of one of the biggest matches here tonight.

“Now the good news is that next week there will be a DUW vs. LVW Invasion show! That will involve with the Main Event being DUW’s Black Death taking on LVW’s Synnamon in a Lumberjack match surrounded by LVW and DUW superstars! There will also be every match a DUW superstar taking on an LVW superstar and one of them a Battle Royal for the people that don’t have a match. Every match is Dangerous Rules except the Main Event and Blake Straker vs. Ludwig which is a surprise! Tune into this as tickets go on sale tomorrow!”

The crowd have erupted in cheers, but still some are bummed out about the night as they were hoping to see Johnny Stylez and Black Death in action.
Dave walks from the ramp as ‘Like the Angel’ hits again as DUW goes to a commercial.

~Commercial~

--------------
Who is ???
-------------

The camera fades to an old style black and white color scheme, with the whole screen black. Then, a small light turns on, shining over a man, but not powerful enough to show his face. The man takes a cigarette and lights it, before putting it in his mouth, taking a puff. The man looks to be scratching his chin, then proceeds to talk.

“I know what your probably thinking your probably wondering who I am, right? Well, that’s a good question, but all I can tell you is that I’m a man whose life’s been goin’ down the drain. For almost five months, I have been sitting on the couch, waiting for a call from anyone, hoping for a job, but notin’, nada, zilch. I was fired from my last job five months ago, I was the company’s World Champion. What was the company you might be asking? Well, that’s about as important as my identity. But back to my story. As I was saying, I had wrestled the greats of this company, I beat dem’ all, with authority too. They shot everything at me, but they couldn’t stop me. See, they had to fire me to beat me, it was the only way I wouldn’t fight back. I tried to come back, but notin’. But that’s ok…well, maybe not. See, since then, my wife left me, my wife of two long years. But that can be said as a good thing, I got some new brod’, she’s in the back, she don’t like when I’m on TV talkn’ and stuff, well, this is the first time this has happened since I met he, but you know, that don’t matter right now. All that matters is me takin’ to you out there in TV Land. You might ask who she is? Well, she’s no one you know, that’s al I know. Is she a hot brod’? Well, you could say that. Do I bang her every night? Well, I sure as hell do, but why am I tellin’ you this? Well, maybe because I have time to kill, and my story won’t take all that long. But what else could I say about my life? Well, there’s nothing else you need to know.”

The screen fades to a sign that says “Coming Soon”, then “Keep Watching For More Info”

Chris Murphy: ‘Who the hell was that?’

Daniel Mills: ‘New guy in DUW, I can’t wait for this!’

Chris Murphy: ‘Let’s get to our first match!’
Back to top Go down
https://duwforums.forumotion.com
Dave Johnson
Admin
Dave Johnson

Untold Actions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Untold Actions   Untold Actions I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 1:07 am

-------------------------------------------------------
Opening Match
Match Stipulation: Standard
On The Line: Nothing
Chris Peppers & Steve Jones vs. The A.K.A
------------------------------------------------------

~'Enter the Sandman' hits and after a few moments, Chris Peppers and Steve Jones both come out from backstage, the two big men standing at the top of the ramp and cutting a very intimidating figure. The pair set off down to the ring as John Simpson brings his microphone to his mouth. ~

John Simpson: ‘The following contest is a tag team match, scheduled for one fall. Introducing first, at a combined weight of 505 pounds, the team of Chris Peppers and Steve Jones!’

~The two large men reach the ring and enter it quickly. They then walk to opposite turnbuckles and perform their signature taunts before dropping back to the mat and staring down the backstage doors, waiting for their opponents to arrive. They don't have to wait long, as 'Let's Go' starts to play. The crowd being to cheer, chanting 'AKA! AKA!' Slade and Shadow come out from backstage and run to opposite sides of the stage, exhorting the crowd to cheer even more loudly. ~

John Simpson: ‘And the opponents, from Dallas Texas, weighing in at 530 pounds, the team of Slade Craven and The Shadow, the A! K! A!’

Slade and Shadow walk down to the ring, slapping hands with the fans on either side of the entrance ramp. Peppers and Jones look unimpressed, and the bigger man goes up to the ropes, leaning over them to point at Slade and draw a line across his throat. Slade simply rolls his eyes, before he and his partner jump up onto the apron and get into the ring. The ref sends Jones and The Shadow to the outside, leaving Slade and Peppers as the legal men.

Chris Murphy: ‘And now, as we get ready for the first match of DUW's second PPV – Untold Actions, there is a palpable feeling of excitement in the air, a con-‘

Daniel Mills: ‘-Murphy, shut the hell up, the match is about to start!’

Sure enough, the bell rings, to a roar of approval from the crowd. Peppers goes on an immediate offensive, laying into Slade with a combination of rights and lefts. The size advantage Peppers boasts means the punches hit like a ton of bricks, knocking Slade against the ropes. The giant advances on him and Irish whips him across the ring. As he bounces off the opposite side though, Jones drives an elbow into his back, making Slade clutch it in pain. The crowd boo the foul play, especially since the referee missed the attack entirely.

Daniel Mills: ‘Well it doesn't take a genius to figure out that Peppers and Jones will be taking liberties with the rules from her on out.’

Chris Murphy: ‘Who's interrupting the match now?’

Daniel Mills: ‘Don't try to be funny Murphy, it doesn't suit you.’

Peppers stalks across the ring and levels Slade with a big boot, hanging him out on the middle rope. The larger man takes hold of the top rope and drives his knee into Slade's back, choking him on the rope. The referee starts counting or Peppers to break the hold, but, as always, it is broken at four. Slade collapses, but Peppers hauls him to his feet before tagging Steve Jones in. Jones mounts the turnbuckle, and Peppers gets behind Slade. The pair then executes their moves, nailing a German suplex missile dropkick combination! Peppers leaves the ring and Jones goes immediately for the pin, the crowd calling out the numbers along with the ref.

2...No!

Slade kicks out and the crowd cheer before starting to chant 'AKA! AKA! AKA!' again. The Shadow joins in with them, clapping his hands at ringside, stamping one foot, before leaning out over the ropes, holding out his hand. Slade, though, is much too far away to tag out yet. Jones walks to the side of the ring and begins gesticulating wildly at the crowd, but whilst he isn't looking, Slade gets to his knees and slowly starts to crawl towards his tag team partner. The crowd's cheers continue to get louder as Slade gets closer, causing Jones to redouble his efforts. The referee goes over to Jones to calm him down, and Peppers ducks into the ring, dashing across to grab Slade by the foot and drag him away from his tag team partner! The Shadow makes a sound of frustration, echoed by the crowd, as Peppers stamps on Slade's back for good measure. The big man then walks over to Shadow, but the other half of the AKA has other plans, using the ropes as a springboard to bounce up and over, hitting Peppers with a hurricanrana and sending him flying across the ring!

Chris Murphy: ‘Yeowch! Looks like Peppers just bit off a little more than he can chew!’

Daniel Mills: ‘But he isn't the legal man, and nor is Shadow!’

Jones finally turns around, to see Slade desperately reaching for Shadow's hand, the fingers only centimetres away from connecting. Jones runs across the ring and throws Shadow from the apron with a massive dropkick, sending him flying against the security barrier with an audible thump. Jones then turns back to Slade, dropping him to the mat with a leg drop to the back of the head. He rolls Slade over and goes for the pin, grinding his forearm across his opponent's face.

2...No!

Slade kicks out again, and Jones grabs at his hair in anger, before walking across the ring to protest vehemently at the referee, who waves away his protests. Jones turns back to Slade, who jabs a couple of punches into his stomach, knocking him back long enough for the AKA member to get back to his feet. Slade goes for a kick, but Jones catches it. Slade then jumps up in an enzuigiri attempt, which Jones ducks, causing Slade to drop to the mat hard. Jones quickly capitalises, keeping hold of Slade's leg to lock in a sharpshooter!

Daniel Mills: ‘He's just lucky that it's not the figure four Jones decided to go for there.’

Chris Murphy: ‘Oh man! But Slade's all alone in the centre of the ring, Shadow is still out of it after that dropkick.’

-For viewers at home, a replay of the dropkick sending Shadow flying off the apron is shown, with special attention paid to the way his head smacks against the security barrier. The camera now cuts to Shadow, still lying prone on the ground outside of the ring, barely stirring but to hold his head. Back in the ring, Slade is still struggling against the sharpshooter, but has made very little headway thus far – Jones has it locked in tight. When it becomes apparent that Slade has no intentions of tapping, he finally let’s go. Slade lies face down on the made, again holding his back. To encourage Slade, the fans start to chant 'Let's Go Slade! Let's Go Slade! Let's Go Slade!' Jones sneers at them, manhandling his opponent to his feet, locking in a front face lock then hitting two vertical suplexes in succession. Jones lifts Slade up for a third, but his struggles, stopping Jones from dropping him back. Jones suddenly loses his grip and Slade drops down, countering with a hug DDT! The crowd explode with cheers as Slade rolls over to his corner – only to find Shadow isn't there!

Chris Murphy: ‘Innovative counter there – but Slade's in all kinds of trouble if Shadow doesn't get up soon!’

Daniel Mills: ‘And looking at him, I don't think he's in any state to be fighting right about now.’

Shadow manages to get to his knees, grabbing the steel ring steps for support, but not soon enough for Slade. Jones had tagged Peppers back in, and the giant Irish whips Slade across the ring a second time. As Slade bounces towards him, Peppers lifts him up for a spine buster, but Slade counters, flipping over Peppers' heads and rolling him up!

3NO!

Peppers kicks out at the last instance, and Slade drops to the ground, exhausted, before tiredly levering himself to his feet. He's not up for long as Peppers next to takes his head off with a huge clothesline, following it up with a pump handle slam. Slade flops onto the ground like a stringless puppet as Peppers goes for a pin.

Chris Murphy: ‘This has got to be it. Slade is one tough son of a gun, but nobody can whether an assault like this and keep getting up every single time.’

Daniel Mills: ‘I hate to say it Chris, but I think you're right!’

3.NO!?

Slade gets a shoulder up, and the entire arena explodes, the fans marking out for the huge amount of heart he is showing to continue fighting after the massive beating he has taken. Shadow, finally up again, starts stamping on the apron at ringside, and the crowd soon join in, clapping for Slade. The other AKA member seems to respond, managing to pick himself up. Peppers goes for a big uppercut, but Slade ducks out of the way, capitalising on the move to hit Peppers with a side effect! The cheers grow even louder as both men crawl towards their respective corners. Peppers make it first, and Jones quickly runs across the ring to stop Slade, but he lunges forward, tagging in Shadow!

Daniel Mills: ‘Hot tag! Here we go!’

Shadow ducks under the middle rope and drives his shoulder into Jones' stomach, knocking him away, doubled over as he clenches his stomach. Shadow then gets into the ring proper and immediately hits a throwback on Jones. Shadow finishes off the offensive flurry by spring boarding off the ropes to nail Jones with a high flying knee drop. Shadow quickly hooks the leg.

3NO!

Jones manages to kick out, much to the chagrin of the fans, who boo loudly. Shadow maintains his attack though, picking up Jones and hitting a snap suplex, followed by a quick elbow drop. Slade, at ringside and now sufficiently recovered to cheer on his partner, turns around and waves his hands in the air, exhorting the fans, who finally begin to shout 'AKA!' again. Shadow goes to the top rope in short order, but Peppers runs across the apron to stop him. Shadow in unperturbed, however, and simply kicks Peppers away, throwing him off the apron. Unfortunately for Shadow, the distraction has given Jones time to recover. He runs across the ring, bounces up on the bottom ropes and sends Shadow flying from the top with a massive hurricanrana. Jones then takes Shadow's place at the top, leaping off with a shooting star press! Nobody is home for the move though, as Shadow raises his knees, sending Jones bouncing away, clutching his ribs. Shadow tries for another pin.

3...NO!?

Chris Murphy: ‘Wow! You talk about Slade's heart, well what about Steve Jones?’

Daniel Mills: ‘He's a lot more resilient than you'd give him credit for, I have to say.’

Shadow looks up at the crowd in disbelief, and Jones scrambles away to tag in Peppers. The giant, now recovered from his encounter with Shadow's foot, grasps him tightly around the throat with both hands and hurls him bodily across the ring, colliding with Slade and sending them both to the outside.

Daniel Mills: ‘I think... that counts as a tag.’

Mills is proven correct as Slade rolls into the ring, replacing his tag team partner as Shadow tries to recuperate from the super hurricanrana Jones delivered to him earlier. Slade walks across the ring to meet his opponent, but Peppers prevent his advance with a huge kick to the midsection. Tucking Slade's head between his legs, Peppers looks to be going for the power bomb, but Slade fights out, landing a big back body drop over his own head. The impact of the large man hitting the mat shakes the whole ring. Slade picks Peppers up, and then drives his head into the mat with a piledriver, quickly going for the pin afterwards.

3..NO!?

Peppers pulls up the shoulder, leaving Slade and the crowd in frustration. Slade gets Peppers up a third time, but the giant breaks his hold and suddenly seizes him by the throat!

Chris Murphy: ‘This could be it!’

Peppers flips Slade's arm over his head, and the AKA member tries to battle out, driving his elbow into the back of Pepper's head. The giant is undeterred though, and quickly delivers the choke slam!

Daniel Mills: ‘It's all over!’

Suddenly, Shadow leaps in from nowhere, delivering a massive cross body from across the other side of the ring, smashing Peppers to the mat with a huge drive. Once again the fans explode in cheers. Jones, however, isn't having any of that, and as Shadow untangles himself from Peppers, he runs across the ring, spearing Shadow through the ropes and taking them both to the outside. The giant recovers from the cross body in a little while, and rolls over, putting one arm over Slade.

3..NO!?

Slade kicks out, and pretty much the whole arena start a chant of 'Holy Shit!' at the man kicking out from that kind of move. Meanwhile, as both in-ring combatants are recovering from their respective 'injuries' Jones has secured his bat from somewhere or other. He swings at Shadow's head with it, but the AKA man cannily ducks, before spinning around and kicking the weapon straight into Jones face, sending him flying. Shadow slides into the ring, and along with Slade, picks up Peppers, they tip each other a nod, and hit the AKA's signature move! Shadow jumps up onto the turnbuckle and raises his arms in the air, whilst Slade pins.

3..!

'Let's Go' hits and the crowd surge to their feet, chanting 'That was awesome! That was awesome!' giving all four competitors a standing ovation.

John Simpson: ‘Here are your winners – the AKA!’

Daniel Mills: ‘What a match to start off Untold Actions! And folks, it can only get better from here!’

~Commercial~
Back to top Go down
Dave Johnson
Admin
Dave Johnson

Untold Actions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Untold Actions   Untold Actions I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 1:08 am

------------------
Kash is back!
------------------

The scene opens to Justin in the locker room with Dave as they are talking. You can hear the immediate boos from the crowd.

Justin Kash: ‘Dude, I know I have been gone for awhile, but I want to make a impact to get higher ratings with this company.’

Dave scratches his chin as he looks up at Kash.

“I have a right to fire you.”

The cheers from the arena erupt as Dave continues talking.

“But, what is it you want so badly Justin?”

Justin Kash: ‘In a couple of weeks, you will see my impact, just you wait, Justin Kash is back!’

Dave just looks at him and shakes his head.

“Alright, now leave, your wasting valuable show time.”

-----------------------------
Second Match
Match Type: Standard
Jack Purcell vs. Iceman
-----------------------------

OOC: Sorry for the summed, couldn’t find any other way to get it up.

A great back and forth match which saw both men almost pick up the victory several times over its course. However, Iceman's manager also decided to make his presence known several times. Highlights include Purcell taking a DDT onto the steel ring steps, a near fall after a top rope fame asser from Purcell, Dr. Castle distracting the referee to enable Iceman to get a chair shot in, and a 'Jack Off' attempt derailed after Castle pulled on the ropes and crotched Purcell. The match ended with Purcell first nailing the 'Faithless Crush' on Castle, then being caught cold by Iceman. Even though Iceman almost landed the 'Ice Pick', Purcell managed to fight out of the move before smashing one of the announce tables to shards with a 'Timedrive' then going on to pin the KO'd Iceman.

---------------------
Scorpio’s Scary
---------------------

Scorpio is waiting in the ring for about 2 minutes now for his match-up against one of the accepted challengers from LVW. It seems to look like no one had taken up the challenge to Scorpio.

John Simpson: ‘Ladies and Gentlemen, and Scorpio’s opponent from LVW…’

No one comes out again as the crowd to seem unpleased and not satisfied with the night so far, but the tag tam match. Scorpio looks to be pissed off as he demands to Milana for a mic. Milana then comes in the ring with Scorpio as he begins to talk.

“You see these fellow Dangerous Under-Rated fans? You see how intimidating I am? I scared off anyone from LVW tonight, no one even turned up! LVW is scared of Scorpio because I complete that company. I can take on and beat anyone from their roster. This is just ridiculous, isn’t it babe?”

Milana hugs up to Scorpio as she nods her head. She takes the mic from him and even herself has some words to say.

Milana: ‘John is exactly right. Next week in this DUW vs. LVW Invasion thing, it sounds a bit suss, but we will get over it. How can Scorpio lose when they are off running scared doing blow jobs left right and centre? Well this has been a quiet night so far for young John and Milana. Come on lets go babe.’

The crowd boo them as they go walking off down the ramp and through the curtains.

~Commercial~

--------------------------------------------
Third Match
Match Type: Standard
James Blaze vs. Tommy Arrogance
--------------------------------------------

John Simpson: ‘The following contest is scheduled for one fall, making his way to the ring first, from Toronto, Canada, weighing in at 228 lbs... JAMES "THE FIRE" BLAZE!’

~The arena hushes in anticipation, Fans eager to accept or deflect the next superstar that walks through that curtain. Engulfing the arena in darkness the lights dim. Red lights strobe within the stage area illuminate. The opening rift of Shine downs "Heroes" plays from the titanic announces system.

"Can you feel it?"

That voice echoes through the arena as the man himself appears on the stage. Blazer stands adorn in entrance attire(wrestling gear plus sleeveless hooded robe and a bandana over his face) head down towards the steel stage below, arms stretches out like an eagle preparing for take off, and fingers paying tribute to his fallen friends and foes of the business. Twenty second pass as he soaks up the roaring displeasure from the crowd. ~

"Stare and wonder who's here to bring you down..."

~*~Boom! Boom! Boom! Boom! Boom! ~*~

~The pyro flares up bringing his head to a forward stance, the hood comes off, and his ascension towards the ring begins. One foot in front of the other his travels lead him closer and closer to the ring. Within moments he's standing ringside. Taking another moment to soak in the reaction from the fans, James peers into the ring running through strategy inside his cranium. The Fire walks to the stairs climbing them rung by rung, the lights coming up a bit with each. Now at the top the lights fully lit he ducks under the top rope entering the ring. Once inside the ring he spins himself one full rotation until dead centre of the canvas. He then proceeds to the far left corner, climbing the to the second rope, he extends his arms in traditional triple threat (arms stretched; pinky, thumb, and middle finger raised) fashion. Jumping down off the turnbuckle the music comes to a close and he prepares himself for the impending battle. ~

John Simpson: ‘Now introducing the opponent, weighing in at 240 lbs. TOMMY ARROGANCE’

Walks out with a smug, confident look and smile. When he walks down the aisle gold fireworks shoot up.

DING

DING!

Tommy charges at James, but James counters with an STO Backbreaker. James then stomps on Tommy's left knee. James then lifts up Tommy up and targets his knee once more; James Blaze kicks Tommy in the sternum and delivers a stiff kick to Tommy's knees. Tommy counters with some punches, but James shrugs them off and whips Tommy into a turnbuckle, James Blaze kicks Tommy's knees, James Blaze wraps up Tommy's left knee around the bottom rope and goes to work, stomping on Tommy's knee. Tommy kicks James Blaze in the face with his free knee, but James shrugs it off, Tommy is up, limping towards James. James punches Tommy in the face and throws him on his back, James then locks in The Burning Pain! After about 10 seconds of struggle, Tommy taps out!

Chris Murphy: ‘What squash match this has been.’

Daniel Mills: ‘What a win for James, what an injury for Tommy.’

John Simpson: ‘And your winner, JAMES "THE FIRE" BLAZE!!!’

Tommy gets help from the officials in returning to the back, seems as if his left knee is hurt pretty bad.

----------------------------------------------
Mike Copani and Carmine Moltisanti
----------------------------------------------

Up on the tron come newest DUW superstar, Mike Copani and his manager Carmine Moltisanti.

Mike: My name is Mike Copani and I am here in Dangerous Under-Rated Wrestling to take out and injure as many people as possible. It won’t only be me taking out superstars; I will be accompanied by my manager, Carmine. You see, were not ordinary wrestlers, we are the Organised Crime. We don’t give a flying fuck what you people think, what we do give a fuck on is injuring people. Like us or not, we are here and we are staying. Watch your back fellow DUW superstars; we might shove a knife in the back of them!

As that is said, Carmine roars as Mike calms him down. The scene fades to black as it shows Chris and Daniel.

Chris Murphy: ‘We have a couple of newbie’s here, but not as intimidating as Mike and his manager.’

Daniel Mills: ‘I would love to see them in a fight, they would slaughter their opponents.’

Chris Murphy: ‘Well, let’s forget about them. We have our Main Event still to come!’
Back to top Go down
Dave Johnson
Admin
Dave Johnson

Untold Actions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Untold Actions   Untold Actions I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 1:08 am

--------------------------------------------------------
Main Event
Match Stipulation: Dangerous Rules
On The Line: DUW Universal Championship
Jai Killa © vs. Dari Wheeler
--------------------------------------------------------

John Simpson: ‘Ladies and Gentleman, it is now time for the main event! Making his way to the ring, first, weighing in at 200 lbs. the current reigning DUW Universal Champion, "The Coolest Ever" JAI KILLA!!’

~The arena colours start flashing in different colours as "Science-System Of A Down" plays loudly on The Personal Announcement System. Out comes Jai Killa with the crowd booing. He opens his legs at the start of the ramp and raises his hands as colourful fireworks go off behind him. Jai Killa then cockily walks down the ramp and enters the ring. He taunts and then waits for his opponent. ~

John Simpson: ‘Now, introducing the challenger, weighing in at 170 lbs. from London, England, DARI WHEELER!’

~'Collide' by Skillet hits and the crowd start comes to life as Dari emerges from backstage - just as many boos as there are cheers. He raises both eyebrows at them twice in quick succession, grins roguishly, and then raises one arm as he stands at the top of the entrance ramp. Dari doesn't walk so much as strut down the ramp, tapping himself in the chest with both hands before spreading his arms wide. He slides into the ring, then dashes up to the opposite turnbuckle, before leaping off with a corkscrewing back flip, landing facing away from the turnbuckle. Dari puts both arms in the air in an elaborate, mocking shrug, grins again, and then waits for the match to begin. ~

The ref looks at both men, as they are both holed up in opposite corners, both of them looking very nervous. The ref signals for the bell.

DING!!

DING!!

Dari and Killa scramble around the ring for a while before locking up and Dari slaps on a headlock, Killa looks for some leverage, but quickly sends Dari into the ropes, Dari responds by coming back with a Lariat. Killa then holds his ankle feigns an injury, as Dari walks over to lift him up, Killa kicks Dari in the left shin and sends him to the canvas, Jai gets up, perfectly fine and taunts as the crowd boos him. Jai Killa then charges at Dari Wheeler, but Wheeler is too quick and throws Jai Killa in the turnbuckle, Dari walks over and gives him a few kicks in the sternum before rubbing Jai Killa's face in the turnbuckle. Dari then lifts up Jai Killa on the turnbuckle and gives him a few rights and tries for a superplex, but Killa fights it off and punches him off the turnbuckle. Jai Killa rests on the turnbuckle for a minute before Dari comes in and sends Jai Killa crashing on his nods. Dari Wheeler then sees an opening and Enziguri's Jai Killa off the turnbuckle and into the floor. Dari taunts for a second but realizes this is a title match.

Chris Murphy: 'Great start already!'

Daniel Mills: 'Looks like were in for a cracker of a Main Event!'

Dari steps to the outside, and smiles and tries to lift up Jai Killa, but Jai Killa smacks him in the face with a trash can lid. Dari falls doubled over. Small crowd pop for that one. Jai Killa throws the now ruined lid out in the crowd. Jai Killa goes over to the announcers and removes the padding off of the table. After a few moments, Dari walks over to Jai Killer, Jai grabs the TV monitor and attempts to hit Dari, but Wheeler ducks and kicks him in the sternum. Dari lands in a few punches before slamming Jai Killa's head on the table. Dari Wheeler then sprawls Jai Killa's body across the now disassembled announce table as Dari goes fishing under the ring for a weapon, he finds a chair and pulls it out, Dari Wheeler lifts it high above his head, but Jai Killa gets up quickly and kicks Dari in the belly and sends the chair on the floor, Jai Killa then finds a crease and DDT's Dari Wheeler head first on to the chair. After a few moments resting, Jai Killa sends Dari Wheeler into the ring and attempts a pin.

1…

2..Kickout by Dari Wheeler

Jai Killa punches Dari while he is on the canvas a few times before Jai Killa gets up and removes the turnbuckle padding it takes him a minute or two, so Dari is up, he charges at Jai Killa and Yakuza Kicks Jai Killa in the back of the head, sending Jai Killa face first into an unprotected turnbuckle. Dari Wheeler then throws Jai Killa's face into the unpadded turnbuckle a few times before delivering a Flashback. Dari moves Jai Killa away from the ropes and attempts a pin.

1…

2…Kick out!!

Chris Murphy: 'This match just keeps on coming back and fourth!'

Daniel Mills: I don't think I see a single person sitting down in this arena!'

Dari looks surprised and he goes out of the ring and searches for a weapon, he finds nothing that interests him, so he looks by the time keeper area and finds a trash can filled to the brim with weapons and objects of mass hurt. Including an acoustic guitar, a stop sign, a barbed wire baseball bat, a few cookie trays, so he picks up the whole trash can and tries to put into the ring, but Jai Killa, now rested baseball slide kicks the trash can into Dari Wheeler's face. Now all the weapons are scattered about ringside, and Jai Killa picks up the barbed wire baseball bat. He walks over to Dari Wheeler, who surprises him with a slugging left fist, Dari Wheeler takes the barbed wire baseball bat and scrapes it around Jai Killa's face, until he is bleeding profusely, Dari forgets about the baseball bat and uncovers the second announce table, he pulls the monitors off and gets ready to do something vicious to Jai Killa, but Jai Killa makes a miraculous recovery and hits Dari in the back of the head with the acoustic guitar, Jai Killa then slides Dari and himself into the ring after a short crawling sequence, Jai Killa attempts a pin on Dari.

1…

2…KICKOUT!

Jai Killa looks surprised and tries it again, but Dari counters with an inside cradle

1…

2…Kick out!!

Dari and Jai Killa trade punches for a while, but Dari gets the better and kicks Jai Killa in the stomach and tries for a suplex, but Jai Killa slides out and tries to roll up Dari, who is tugging on the ropes, after a moment of struggle, Dari tries a furious backhand, but Jai Killa ducks and delivers an earth shattering RKO!! Big pop for these guys! Jai Killa, after a moment slides over Dari.

1…

2…Kick out!

Chris Murphy: Dari is hanging in there, showing how much he wants this title!'

Daniel Mills: 'Who wouldn't want this title!?'

Jai Killa lifts up Dari Wheeler and begins to punch him anywhere he can land one, but finally Jai Killa kicks Dari in the stomach and tries a Killa-Bomb, but once Dari is lifted, Dari punches Jai Killa in the head numerous times, and Dari Wheeler finally comes up on a hurricanarana, which sends Jai Killa out of the ring. The crowd is chanting for both men and Dari steps out of the ring and grabs a trash can, Jai Killa is trying to wipe the blood out of his eyes, but Dari walks right over and smacks Jai Killa repeatedly with the trash can, one sickening blow after another. You can hear the smack all the way up in the nosebleeds. Dari finds no use for the trash can as it is now crumbled up and obsolete, so he picks up Jai Killa and brings him to the announce table he slams his head on it time after time, but eventually Jai Killa counters with several elbows to the gut of Dari Wheeler, Jai Killa punches Dari Wheeler before Jai Killa picks up 1 of 2 cookie trays and imprints Dari Wheeler's skull into the tray with a sickening thud that makes Dari bust open finally. Jai Killa lands deadly punches onto Dari Wheeler, before Dari counters and head butts Jai Killa onto the announce table. Dari gets on the announce table as well, and there is now a struggle on the announce table both men are punching and kicking and head butting, before Dari notices the other announce table. Dari kicks Jai Killa in the stomach and delivers a Belly-To-Belly suplex across one announce table to the other table!! Jai Killa comes crashing down and breaking the table!! Huge crowd reaction for that one!!

Chris Murphy: 'Don't take your eyes off this match folks!'

Daniel Mills: 'I can't beleive how well this is going!'

Both men, seemingly dazed and confuse, get up, Dari punches Jai Killa numerous times before he send him into the ring. Dari, wipes blood off his face and lifts Jai Killa up and sends him crashing down with a Wheel Of Misfortune! Dari Wheeler signals that this match is over, and he rolls over Jai Killa for the:

Chris Murphy: 'New Champion!!???'

1…

2…

Daniel Mills: 'Getting closer!!!!!'

3!!!

John Simpson: ‘Here is the winner and the new DUW Universal Champion.....DARI WHEELER!’

Chris Murphy: ‘DARI HAS DONE IT!!!! WE HAVE A NEW DUW UNIVERSAL CHAMPION, RIGHT HERE, RIGHT NOW!!!!’

Daniel Mills: ‘What a match, Dari writes his name into the history books with being our new DUW Universal Champ and defeating Jai Killa!’

Chris Murphy: ‘Well tonight has been mixed emotions, but what a Main Event! Tune into next week as we have a DUW vs. LVW Invasion night! Wow, I can’t get over tonight!!!’

Daniel Mills: ‘Thanks for watching Untold Actions, sleep tight!’

Winners:

The AKA
Jack Purcell
Scorpio (default)
James Blaze
Dari Wheeler

OOC
Match Writing credit: Dave Johnson, Mike Copani, Dari Wheeler, thanks a lot guys, great work!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Untold Actions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Untold Actions   Untold Actions I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Untold Actions
Page 1 of 1