D.U.W
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vote For Dangerous Under-Rated Wrestling
Vote every 3 hours!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Untold Actions Card

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Dave Johnson
Admin
Dave Johnson

Number of posts : 1007
Registration date : 2008-03-27

Untold Actions Card Empty
PostSubject: Untold Actions Card   Untold Actions Card I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 11:11 pm

Good or shit?

Have exactly a week to RP, I am pleased with myself lol.
Back to top Go down
https://duwforums.forumotion.com
Dari Wheeler

Dari Wheeler

Number of posts : 256
Registration date : 2008-05-07

PostSubject: Re: Untold Actions Card   Untold Actions Card I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 12:18 am

It's fairly nice, though to be honest, I'd like to see some more titles on the line - could make Blaze defend the XV? Also... just for the hell of it, really, maybe make the tag team match for those straps as well? Bring things alive eh?
Back to top Go down
D-ToX

D-ToX

Number of posts : 290
Registration date : 2008-03-29

PostSubject: Re: Untold Actions Card   Untold Actions Card I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 4:20 am

i want a stipulation a concept, stretcher, object on a poll, japanese death match. aids infected needles match, something to liven it up.

all in all tho its good, who else cant wait for the main event.
Back to top Go down
Dari Wheeler

Dari Wheeler

PostSubject: Re: Untold Actions Card   Untold Actions Card I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 5:06 am

All at once?

Jeez... you're as bad as Joey Mercury of HIW fame. Or infamy.
Back to top Go down
D-ToX

D-ToX

PostSubject: Re: Untold Actions Card   Untold Actions Card I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 5:55 am

no its for him to decide...jeez.

however it could work.

nothing but criticism on here

and who?and what?
Back to top Go down
Dari Wheeler

Dari Wheeler

PostSubject: Re: Untold Actions Card   Untold Actions Card I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 6:18 am

Dude, it was a joke, lol. Obviously you don't get my sense of humour.

Joey Mercury was a massive, and I mean massive n00b. HIW = High Impact Wrestling, check us out on the Experts sometime.
Back to top Go down
Scorpio

Number of posts : 142
Registration date : 2008-05-11

PostSubject: Re: Untold Actions Card   Untold Actions Card I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 6:39 am

AIDs infected needles match... if you want AIDs by all means go for that... would make some awesome rps... AIDsBoy
Back to top Go down
D-ToX

D-ToX

PostSubject: Re: Untold Actions Card   Untold Actions Card I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 7:18 am

wow were spiraling out of control again, i said the criticism thing as a joke. typing isn't funny, its hard to show sarcasm.

and you seriously havent heard of the "Aids infected Needles Match"

il finds a link. i havent seen one but the concept sounds amazing.
Back to top Go down
D-ToX

D-ToX

PostSubject: Re: Untold Actions Card   Untold Actions Card I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 7:20 am

p.s ESW had “Box of AIDS-Infected Needle" Matches. And the one that got them the most industry “heat" wasn't just because of the gore involved, but because this was back in a time before wrestlers gave interviews that let reporters in on the joke. At the notorious “Exposing The Business: Breaking Kayfabe" show they had a “Blade Rope" match, where the wrestlers (both of whom had already been rendered "HIV-Positive" from previous death matches) did their thing in a ring wrapped with razor blades that dangled from the ropes. The object wasn't to use them to destroy the opponent but to get them and openly gig, or “blade" themselves. This was made all the more entertaining by Miss Von Erich, who kept trying to steal the weapons to cut her own wrists with them

fucked up. but i love it.
Back to top Go down
Dari Wheeler

Dari Wheeler

PostSubject: Re: Untold Actions Card   Untold Actions Card I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 3:08 pm

That is just fucked up. Eff you see kay ed up.

I respect you slightly less.
Back to top Go down
Dave Johnson
Admin
Dave Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Untold Actions Card   Untold Actions Card I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 4:16 pm

Enough about AIDs shit.

More about the card!!
Back to top Go down
Dari Wheeler

Dari Wheeler

PostSubject: Re: Untold Actions Card   Untold Actions Card I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 12:16 am

Well, we already said: I reckon there needs to be more gold on the line, Iceman thinks the matches need some more flavour. There ya go. *shrugs*
Back to top Go down
Dave Johnson
Admin
Dave Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Untold Actions Card   Untold Actions Card I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 12:18 am

Yeah but its always you Scorp and Iceman, no one else.

Thats why I always say this lol.

Ohwell fuck it, I will put more stipulations for you Iceman you sick freak lol. More gold it is then for the next card Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Untold Actions Card   Untold Actions Card I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Untold Actions Card
Page 1 of 1