D.U.W
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vote For Dangerous Under-Rated Wrestling
Vote every 3 hours!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

the wrestling move reversal game.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
D-ToX

D-ToX

Number of posts : 290
Registration date : 2008-03-29

the wrestling move reversal game. Empty
PostSubject: the wrestling move reversal game.   the wrestling move reversal game. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 11:47 pm

you might have played it before, you post a move and the next person has to reverse it and go for there own move.
**my attempt at a game*

the match is

wrestle A(a large powerful wrestler)
vs
wrestler B( a highflyer)

DING DING DING.

B bounces of the ropes and charges at A with his right arm stretched out. going for the clothesline
Back to top Go down
Scorpio

Number of posts : 142
Registration date : 2008-05-11

PostSubject: Re: the wrestling move reversal game.   the wrestling move reversal game. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 1:06 am

A ducks the move, hitting a spin-out powerbomb sending B to the mat. A then goes for a cloverleaf
Back to top Go down
D-ToX

D-ToX

Number of posts : 290
Registration date : 2008-03-29

PostSubject: Re: the wrestling move reversal game.   the wrestling move reversal game. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 2:07 am

as A locks in the cloverleaf, he pulls to hard on the much smaller athlete and B is able to role threw with the move and stand in A's arms, and attempts a face buster
Back to top Go down
Scorpio

Number of posts : 142
Registration date : 2008-05-11

PostSubject: Re: the wrestling move reversal game.   the wrestling move reversal game. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 5:35 am

B attempts a facebuster, however A grabbed his hips before he stood up, throwing B over with a back body drop. A then climbs to the top rope and waits for B to stand before going for a diving lariat
Back to top Go down
James Sync

James Sync

Number of posts : 413
Registration date : 2008-03-28

PostSubject: Re: the wrestling move reversal game.   the wrestling move reversal game. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 1:25 am

B drop kicks A in the face and then jumps onto A's shoulders for a Hurricanrana.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/s_allegretti
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the wrestling move reversal game.   the wrestling move reversal game. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the wrestling move reversal game.
Page 1 of 1